My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 24

Story Info
Stripping, threesomes, sisters, mother daughter; THE END.
5.2k words
4.76
82.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,064 Followers

So if this is the first time you've read my story, I'm sure you will be horribly lost. If you are a long time reader this might be the last chapter.

*

The last time I wrote I left off with thinking about stripping. I ended up calling my mom back after I finished typing that chapter and talked to her more about it. She told me the girls were a couple that had been together for years. They were both close to my mom's age and they had often fantasized about having a girl my age strip for them. The more she talked about it the more excited I got. My mom told me she would be there with me, and that since they had never met me, that she wouldn't tell them I was her daughter. That got me kind of horny imagining her there, and I even suggested that I could possibly do something to her in front of them. She thought that sounded hot. But then she asked me what I would do if they wanted to have sex with her, though she didn't expect that it would happen. I told her I didn't know, but I'd have to meet them first.

Ok so I put that out of my mind the next day as I was thinking more about the next weekend. I was going to be taking Lyndsey to meet my mom for the first time. I was a little nervous, as Lyndsey knew that I had made love with my mother. Now she was not aware that I was still making love to her, but of course I had no intentions of doing that this weekend, and of course I wouldn't want them to get together. I made sure my mom knew that too, and made her promise to be good.

I spent Friday night with Kayla and we had a wonderful evening, but I felt strange with her that night as I kept thinking of her mother and what had happened. I had flashed her mother the weekend before and now she wanted me to strip for her. I had already made up my mind (with the help of my mother) that this would never happen. Also I was sort of bothered by the fact that her mom was coming on to me behind her daughter's back. It had been exciting when I had flirted with the idea of having sex with her, or when she had walked in on me in the shower. And it had been so hot when I was touching myself in front of her, but then her calling me and asking me to go to a strip club with her, then it had just gotten weird. In my head, as I spent that night with Kayla I felt like I was cheating on her with her mom. Kayla, who was this sweet wonderful person that I was falling for, now looked differently to me as I viewed her family different. I hated myself for that and I didn't spend the night with her that night.

Ok that said, only good things were yet to come. Ok Saturday I woke up suddenly really excited to go home. Lyndsey and I spent the morning hanging around in the dorm though with friends, but the more time I spent with her the more I couldn't wait for my mom to meet her. So we got home early that afternoon, and when my mom first saw Lyndsey she hugged her. But it wasn't like a flirtatious hug at all, and both I and Lyndsey could sense that. It was crazy, because that whole day my mom just acted so differently and when I finally got alone with her to ask what was up, she told me something that shocked me.

She said, "You know what dear, you have got it bad for her. I've seen you with several girls and I've never seen you like this. I think I'm just so happy because you seem just so happy."

That was huge for me, but what she said next was even better.

She just said, "And I can tell she loves you too."

Loves me. Wow, yeah that was it. Lyndsey loves me and as I stood there smiling like a fool I kind of knew I was falling in love with her too. She was the one that made me feel weird in the tummy when ever I looked at her, and she was the one I was looking for when I found Kayla. Kayla is great, she is just a terrific girl and I was so lucky to date her, but I fell for her because she was so much like Lyndsey and the only reason why I wasn't letting myself fall for Lyndsey was because I was afraid to get hurt.

I decide then that I was just going to have to take that chance. Lyndsey and I went up stairs after that and sat in my room and after showing her a bunch of things I have collected over the years and just talking about myself growing up, I laid their on my bed staring into her eyes and we kissed.

Then she like pulled away from me and looked upset and I was like completely freaking out I'm sure. I asked what was wrong and she said, "Denise."

Holy shit, my heart was like pounding. I couldn't even comprehend what she meant by that. I just lay there silent waiting for her to explain.

She told me that last Saturday when I had been at Kayla's house that something had happened. I felt sick and said nothing. She told me that Denise and her had eaten dinner together and then were talking in the room. Lyndsey told me that Denise was flirting with her quite a bit as usual. Lyndsey paused for a moment then and I just had this horrible feeling that they had made love.

"I really love my sister," Lyndsey said. "Not like I love you, nothing like that at all, but I am very close to her, and I know you and your mom feel that way."

Wow, another shocker. Lyndsey had just told me she loved me. Not at all when or how I would have liked, but I was knocked over by it, and then just a second later was blown away by her understanding of how I felt about my mom. And suddenly I wasn't jealous at all. I was listening to Lyndsey now wanting to hear her feelings, not at all upset about what she had done, but concerned for her and what she must be feeling.

I realized right then that we had even more in common than I could have imagined. I just said, "I know," and I smiled and she just seemed to relax and we hugged so tight.

She told me what happened and I listened. They had been talking and laughing and Lyndsey told me that they kissed. Lyndsey had closed her eyes and just let her self enjoy it. It had gotten passionate and both of them had rubbed each others breasts during the kiss. Lyndsey told me that Denise had taken her own shirt off and Lyndsey had sucked her nipples, and then Denise had taken off Lyndsey's and sucked hers. I was actually turned on. I wasn't jealous at all. I really thought I would be, but I wasn't. The shock at first had been just horrible, but hearing her talk about how wonderful it had been just made me feel so happy for her.

I think she knew it too, because she was smiling now, and seemed to be happy sharing not only what happened, but the emotions she was feeling. She went on and explained how Denise had finally put her hand down her pants and had rubbed her pussy for a while, but Lyndsey had told her to stop. Denise was disappointed at first, but when Lyndsey explained that she was falling in love with me she was happy for her and although they kissed again, they did nothing else.

I asked Lyndsey if she would have had sex with her if I had not been involved. She told me she would have. So I opened up to her. I talked to her about my mom. Now I didn't tell her everything of course, but more just about my feelings as confused as they still were. It was nice having something in common with her, these taboo relationships that we both desired, and yet I was feeling confident that maybe just maybe we could have those and still have each other. We really talked about it and I explained how I did not really want her to have sex with my mom, and she made it clear to me that she didn't really think it was a good idea for me to be with Denise. What was neat is how we understood our need to continue our own relationships with those people. Now I know I can and it won't hurt her. I also know that Lyndsey was going to have sex with Denise, and I was not only ok with that, I was happy for her.

We talked for such a long time and then we went down stairs to watch some TV. My mom was on the computer and I found out later that she was chatting with some of my own friends on-line that know all about us. Well she got off the computer and came over and told us good night. I kissed her goodnight, but not in a sexual way, and she left us alone the rest of the night.

Lyndsey and I had just the most important weekend of my life and yes we made love, but more importantly we fell in love. Strangely enough my feelings for my mom have not changed and I even kissed her Sunday morning when Lyndsey was still in bed and didn't even feel the slightest bit bad about doing it.

Ok so to make a long story short Kayla and I broke up. She seemed to take it fairly well. I mean we both cried and I felt just horrible, but I also never once felt like it wasn't the right thing to do. I know she will find someone amazing.

Alright fast-forward here some. As the next week passed I was talking to my mom a lot about how happy I was and all, but one night she brought up the stripping again, and for some crazy reason it really excited me. So after talking to a dear friend, who told me she had always wanted to try it, I decided to go for it. So as Spring break approached I gathered my nerve and with a hell of a lot of practice and after buying a slutty costume, I was ready.

It was the first Saturday of my spring break. My mom gave me their number and I called them that morning. I talked to both of them on the phone and they both seemed really nice. They told me they had always had this fantasy together to watch a younger woman strip and then masturbate for them. I thought that sounded so hot and so I told them I would do it. It helped when my mom showed me a picture of them and I realized that they were both really pretty women. The one had used to work with my mom, and they had stayed somewhat friends, but not close. The other my mom only knew through her friend, but she said they were both really sweet.

So I asked my mom if she thought they would be interested in a better show and suggested that she fuck me in front of them with a strap-on as that had always been my fantasy, though I had always pictured more girls and them knowing it was my mom. She said she would think about it, but she told me yes with in fifteen minutes after I suggested it.

So they came over to my mom's house, and I was dressed in a French maid's outfit. (I know it's corny, but I thought the picture on the costume looked so hot.) Well it was really tight on me and my boobs looked fricking huge and my mom had them wait in the living room and had the music playing before I ever even saw them.

When I did I was instantly turned on and I actually surprised myself at how confident I felt. Now I'm not saying I wasn't nervous, hell I was terrified. It is probably one of the scariest moments of my life, but the more they got turned on the more powerful I felt and I loved the control I had over them. I took my time stripping and though I rubbed on them some, they mostly just watched. One of them did suck one of my nipples, and they both touched my breasts and grabbed my ass, and one even spanked me lightly. My mom was on the small couch and they were on the large one and I kissed my mom in front of them. That's what really turned me on and I guess them too, because when I looked at them again the one was touching the other woman's breasts and the one being felt up had her hand down her own pants.

Ok so then I just felt so horny and I started masturbating in front of them. I sucked my own nipples and rubbed my clit. I fingered myself and licked my own juices and I also rubbed my cum on my nipples and then licked and sucked it off. When I did orgasm it was so freaking good, and I stared into their eyes and just moaned so loud. I felt so erotic, and I was so ready to be fucked. My mom had the dildo and I put it on her as they watched and now they had their pants down and were really masturbating hard.

My mom entered me from behind as I faced the two women and she started fucking me hard right away. She has never fucked me that hard. I love it when she fucks me hard and really just hurts me, but this was a whole new level. She just lost it. She was completely out of control, just pounding my pussy so hard that I could hardly stand it. I yelled a lot. I know I cussed a lot, and I know I told her I loved her a lot. Scary enough several times I almost called her mom. Part of me wanted to so bad, but she didn't want me to, so I didn't. Still it almost slipped out a few times.

I know I climaxed several times, I really don't even know how long she fucked me and I was so out of it, I could barely keep eye contact with the two women. They both loved the show and they loved afterwards when I just attacked my mom's breasts and we kissed so passionately.

I ended up taking the dildo off my mom and making her cum in front of them and then we kissed some more. I never did anything else with the ladies, but as soon as they left my mom and I went straight upstairs. We made love and fell asleep in each others arms and the next morning we did all over again. It was just so amazing. It was probably the best weekend of sex we ever had, and maybe the best I'll ever have, as I can not imagine it getting much better.

All through out spring break I talked and texted to Lyndsey and kept in touch with her. I never talked to her about sex with my mom and she never said anything about Denise, but we both knew what must be going on with the other. My mom and I made love almost everyday of break, and by the end of it I really hated to leave her. We talked about having Sydney over and doing another threesome, but that was mostly her idea, and it never happened. I did see some old friends and I even spent some time with Jessica and Hillary, and some other friends I have not mentioned.

Ok Fast forward again. For several weeks in a row I had been going home every weekend to be with my mom, and it was getting to the point that I think Lyndsey was getting jealous. So I decided to start taking her home with me. On the way home with her in the car we started talking about us and what was going on and I started talking about my mom. It wasn't stressful really, but I let her know that my mom and I had been having a lot of sex and that I just felt like I needed to be with my mom on the weekends since I was with her all week. Maybe it was to make myself feel better but I asked her if she had been with Denise.

Wow had she ever. She admitted that they were having sex every weekend. At first she was very vague, but when I acted like I was happy for her she really opened up to me. She made me promise not to tell Jessica as they wanted to keep it a secret from her and I was so happy about that, because if the three of them got together that would make me jealous.

Lyndsey told me they usually made love on Saturday mornings. Denise would spend the night with Jessica and then come back to her room the next morning and then the two of them would have sex. That made me so horny, and I admit I was a little jealous of Denise. I asked her if she and Denise did anything that we didn't do, she told me no, but she said they mostly just rubbed their pussies together while kissing, and also sucked each others nipples a lot. She said Denise and her did use a double dildo once. Picturing them together was so hot, and for a moment I almost said I'd love to watch them, and would have meant it, but I know where that would lead us.

Anyway, so for three weekends straight Lyndsey came home with me. My mom and I only had sex one of the weekends, and Lyndsey was sleeping at the time and we took a shower together. On the third weekend, Jessica and Denise came home to Jessica's house and the four of us all hung out at my mom's. My mom was going crazy, but nothing sexual happened. So then I went home alone for the weekend that next weekend and my mom and I just spent almost the whole weekend either in bed or having sex in the living room. We just couldn't get enough of each other.

I was really happy and just so amazed at how everything was turning out. I was talking to someone on Facebook that night and they suggested that I just do a threesome with my mom and Lyndsey and even though everything I had learned before told me that was a horrible idea, I still mentioned it to my mom. She simply said she would only do it if I was sure it wouldn't ruin what I had with her.

Well the next weekend Lyndsey and I went home to visit my mom again. When we got home my mom seemed to be different that weekend, as if she was expecting something. Hell maybe I was acting different too, because I wanted something to happen. Friday night Lyndsey and I didn't even stay home. Jessica and Denise were over at Jessica's house again and so this time we went over there. It was nice seeing Jessica's family. Her dad was very cool to me and even gave me a hug and her mom even seemed to have mellowed quite a bit. I hugged her with out giving her the chance to say no and she even stood there with her arm around me for a bit while everyone talked. It was nice. The six of us played cards for a while, but then the four of us hung out in Jessica's room. It brought back so many memories and I was happy we were all friends.

I was so horny for Lyndsey when we got home. But we were greeted by my mom and Candice at the door and they wanted to spend time with us. Candice seemed to love Lyndsey (who wouldn't?) and the four of us played some cards too. Then we talked while my mom and Candice drank, and my mom and I stole a kiss once in the kitchen and I told her I was really horny.

Then it was finally bedtime, and Lyndsey and I showered together. It was so hot and we had great sex. I went to my mother's room afterwards to say goodnight as her door was open. I went in with just my towel on as I was feeling playful, horny, and just plain wild. Candice and my mom were in bed watching TV. I went over to my mom right away and kissed her goodnight and then I went over to Candice and before I could kiss her she asked me if we had had fun in the shower.

So I sat down on the bed and said, "Wow so much fun." Then I reached over and touched my mom's hand leaning over Candice and said, "I am so happy for you two." My mom just smiled and winked at me, and then I leaned forward and kissed Candice. My lips locked on her lower lip and I pulled on it a bit and then kissed her again my tongue just barely touching her lips. My mom squeezed my hand while I kissed Candice, but not in a, "What the hell are you doing?" squeeze, but more like a "Holy shit, I love that," sense.

When I leaned back up I said, "Thanks for making my mom so happy." Candice looked dumbfounded. She was just nodding and smiling and she brushed her hand on my arm and licked her lips. Holy shit I wanted to just tear my towel off and put my nipple in her mouth. I was so horny. But I didn't.

Ok so Saturday was fun. Lyndsey and I spent most of the day just shopping and looking at places I used to hang out when I was in High school. That night my mom fell asleep on the couch and I went over to the computer in her den. I was chatting on Facebook and someone who I know well told me to go make out with my girlfriend next to my mom sleeping. So I got daring and did it.

It was more to see how Lyndsey would react, and boy did she ever. We were totally making out and I started sucking her breasts even though my mom was just a couple feet away. Then I lifted up my shirt and as she sucked mine I asked her if she would want to suck my mom's. She sucked mine for a while longer, but then looked over at my mom. She was sleeping still. Her breasts looked so big in her shirt. It was low cut and tight and I honestly thought about sucking them myself.

Lyndsey talked about how big and perfect they were and then she admitted that she wanted to. As she continued to suck my breasts I talked to her about her sucking my mom's and I could tell Lyndsey was getting so horny. I ended up fingering her and making her cum while I sucked on her nipples, and I swear she looked at my mom more than me. Maybe it was because she was nervous, but I'd like to think it was because she wanted her.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,064 Followers
12