My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 40

Story Info
Mom gets a birthday treat and Kristen and I get alone time.
5.3k words
4.65
33.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,065 Followers

This story is my true life and is mostly about my relationship with my cousin, aunt, and mother. So yes it is about lesbian incest. If that is not what you are into then I would find something else to read.

For new readers who are interested: My name is Lucy. I am a Midwestern science teacher. I stand about 5'7" maybe 5'8". I am a 34F cup and I am in good shape. My mother is a little taller than me and has a 37F bra size. She is just as thin as me. We live with my Aunt Jill who looks remarkably like my mom, though with lighter hair and smaller boobs (only 36D) and my cousin Kristen who is only 5'6" and is a 34D. Her hair is lighter as well. If you haven't read my earlier chapters they start with me coming to grips with being a lesbian and of course having a relationship with my mother and progress to where I am now.

So now that I am teaching I usually get home last. After school, I stay after for cheerleading practice. I love coaching and I love my squad. We have so much fun. So one day I got home and as I walked in through the garage I found my Aunt Jill making dinner in the kitchen. I gave her a hug and a kiss and then I thought I heard Kristen moaning and grunting. So I gave Jill a funny look and she said, "That's your wild mother going at it."

I had to see for myself so I rushed off. I came into the living room and saw clothing all over the floor. I followed the trail of clothing to the stairs and ran up. Kristen was grunting at a steady tempo and so I knew my mom must be pounding her with a strap-on.

I pictured my mom doing her doggy style, but when I entered the bedroom I saw my mom laying on her back on the bed and Kristen was riding on the dildo that was strapped to my mom. Kristen's hair was all about her face and even though I couldn't see her face, I could tell she was staring into my mom's eyes, just by how her head was positioned and how my mom was looking up at her.

I watched Kristen bouncing up and down on my mom, her beautiful breasts full of life and nipples so hard. She had her hands resting on my mom's enormous chest and she would occasionally squeeze them or pull on a nipple, but then she would start slamming herself onto the dildo harder. My mom just laid there looking up at her with her hands on Kristen's hip or occasionally grabbing her butt.

These were the two women I loved the most in the whole world and they loved one another. How could that not make me happy? I watched (heard) Kristen orgasm and then she collapsed on my mom's chest. At first they just laid there with my mom rubbing Kristen's back and then they kissed and then Kristen sucked my mom's nipples for a while the whole time Kristen gently rocked on the dildo that was still deep inside of her.

Then Kristen said, "I love you." And my mom said it back and they kissed again.

I walked in and they both heard me and looked up. Kristen had the sexiest look on her face and my mom's smile was just adorable. I sat down next to them and kissed my mom first, and then after feeling Kristen grouping me through my shirt I kissed her too.

Then Kristen went down and started to take the dildo off of my mom, but I said, "No leave it on, and I started getting undressed."

I slowly took my clothes off while my mom watched. She liked seeing me unbuttoning my shirt and pulling my zipper down just a little at a time on my skirt, and then dropping it to the floor before pulling my cami off. Before I took my bra off I licked the top of my breast a couple times and my mom did the same to her own. I loved that she was getting horny for me.

I pulled off my panties first and then finally slowly took off my bra and even held my hands in front of my nipples for a while, but my mom suddenly came alive and grabbed me and pulled me to her. We made out for a bit, but as I tried to get on top of her, she instead got behind me. I was so wet and she slid in immediately and just began to pound me. My face was against the bed, but my ass was up in the air and she just was fucking me so hard. At first her hands were on my hips, but later she reached down and held on to my full breasts just like I love. She squeezed them and soon I was cumming. That's when she stuck her thumb up my ass and I let out a scream that scared the two of them. It wasn't because it hurt, because it didn't, it was just the sudden sensation and my orgasm was just so intense.

My mom stopped fucking me for a moment and I yelled, "don't stop," so she started pumping again. I may have orgasmed twice or maybe it was just a long one I'm not sure, but I was louder than usual that I do know, because Jill rushed upstairs to see what was wrong.

I remember hearing her say, "Don't hurt her Patty," but I was in so much pleasure that I didn't even stop my moaning to tell her I was fine. I think Jill saying that made my mom fuck me even harder if that was possible. Kristen laid down beside me and she was touching my face and just looking at me and I liked seeing her pretty eyes looking into mine.

So I wouldn't say that was a typical day, but things like that do happen often in our home. I love, love, love my relationships with my mom, Kristen and Aunt Jill. They are all so very special to me in different ways, and they often surprise me.

For instance my mom's birthday was coming up and every year I try to do something fun and crazy if possible for her, but this year when I brought that up to Kristen and Jill, Jill informed me that she was taking my mom away on a weekend "date" for my mom's birthday present. I wasn't jealous, though I'll admit I was a little disappointed at first, but then I thought that Jill and my mom have just as much of a right to have a special get away than mom and I do, so I was happy for them both.

So then I was thinking Kristen and I would have to have something fun planned while they were gone and my disappointment turned to excitement pretty quick. Thing is I never planned anything. I got so busy that I just sort of spaced it and then when it got closer to the weekend I just wasn't feeling it. It turned out to be an amazing weekend.

Kristen too hadn't planned anything at all assuming I would, I suppose, and so when Friday night came and our mom's left, Kristen and I were alone. It was so much fun. I made dinner for her and we just enjoyed the intimacy. Even cleaning up afterwards in the kitchen was so much fun. That entire weekend we just laid around the house and for a couple days it was like we were married and it was just the two of us. I'm actually not going to write about the sex. I'm saving that just for me, but I grew so much closer to her, plus it was nice waking up on a Saturday morning and her being there in bed with me instead of finding her getting fucked in some room by my mom with a strap-on. (Not that I don't love watching them, but just that we had great cuddle time in the morning which I love.)

So Sunday night my mom and Jill were due back, but Kristen and I got a surprise instead. Someone knocked on our door and it was Monica. Monica had been around several times since our party where she learned about our wild family first hand. She was horny and wanting some more. I think she was surprised that our mom's weren't home, but she was also excited that she was going to share us.

We honestly wasted little time. She was hardly in our house for a minute before Kristen was fondling her, and then they were kissing and then I was undoing her pants. By the time Jill and mom got home, Monica was lying naked on top of Kristen and I was fucking Monica with a strap-on dildo.

I think they probably thought we had been screwing around all weekend, but I told mom later all about Kristen and I spending the weekend alone. She was happy for me. For now though she was hot for some wild sex. She went right for me, which made me feel so happy. I had missed her too. She kissed me so passionately that I forgot about Monica for a while. I loved feeling my mom's hands on my breasts as I kissed her. I'm honestly not sure how long we made out until Monica started backing up into me wanting to be fucked. I started pumping her again, and that made my mom stop kissing me and she started to rub her thumb around Monica's butthole.

Jill sat down next to Kristen and gave her boob a squeeze and that made Kristen cum or at least it was just perfect timing. Monica didn't want to stop rubbing against her and Kristen squirmed for a bit until she finally stopped, but with me still fucking her Kristen began to yell curse words and basically lose it. I finally stopped when she started yelling, "Stop I can't take anymore," and let out a squeal that might have been the most irritating sound I've ever heard in my life. She can hit a high pitch let me tell you.

Jill took Kristen and began making out with her. I could tell she really missed her daughter too. I re-entered Monica and began to pound her hard. My mom then took Kristen's place, but she didn't lay under her, she just let Monica lick her pussy. Well as best as she could with me pounding her as hard as I was. My mom didn't seem to care. She just liked holding Monica's hair and forcing her mouth down on her pussy while I worked her to a climax.

My mom finally had Monica licking my mom's asshole. I looked over and saw Kristen and Jill kissing so passionately and Jill was squeezing Kristen's breasts almost frantically. She seemed so much rougher than normal, but Kristen was loving it. Kristen started to finger her mom, and that made them kiss with even more fervor.

I wanted something more right then, something I hadn't done in a while. So I disengaged from Monica and that allowed her to lick my mom more. I took the strap-on off and went to the closet. I came back with two double dildos. I watched Monica tasting my mom while I lubed them up. Mom was watching me and started to lick the top of her own breasts and even suck on her own nipples occasionally. I love watching her do that, and with her face looking like it was about to cum, I started to put the dildos one at a time into Monica. First into her slippery pussy and then slowly and with some lube into her tight asshole.

The moment my mom orgasmed I felt this rush, seeing my mother squeezing her own huge breasts and then putting her hands down on Monica's head and gently nudging her away. I loved seeing her pleasured. I grabbed Monica's waist and yanked her up and over to the edge of the bed lying on her back. Then I tried my best to steer the dildos into my two holes. She didn't try to help, I think her having the two dildos in and with me maneuvering them at all was sending her over the limit.

I was working on my ass when mom gained some control of her senses and helped me finish. Then suddenly I was sliding them both deep down inside. My mom's bed is pretty high, but I was still sort of bent a bit at the knees. I knew this was going to be a workout so I started pretty hard early on. Monica was moaning like crazy and I probably would have been if I had been the one just lying there. Instead I was just so concentrated on my task that I almost forgot to enjoy it. My mom sat at the edge of the bed and started rubbing Monica's clit and then I said to Kristen and Jill to suck on Monica's boobs. I wanted her to get the full treatment like so many of us had in the past.

So there it was, sensory overload. Monica was getting both holes filled, her clit rubbed and both her nipples sucked. I actually wished I could have seen her face, but I was too busy getting an upper leg workout.

Now don't get me wrong it felt really good, but it is also just really tiring. I could only go for a few minutes maybe close to ten and I was exhausted. I'm glad I did it though, as Monica had the time of her life. She had orgasmed and Kristen and Jill and held her down for a while as my mom continued to rub her and she had about had a melt-down. My mom finally let her relax and she told me later that Monica had been shaking like crazy.

I laid down next to Monica and my mom laid on the other side of her. The three of us kissed and touched one another while we watched Jill pound the hell out of Kristen with a strap-on. Jill must have had quite a weekend, because she seemed so much more wild than normal, or maybe she had just really missed Kristen I wasn't sure.

Suddenly it was like eleven o'clock and Monica said she had to leave. We all had work the next day, I couldn't believe how late it had gotten. Mom and I walked her down to the door after she got dressed, though mom and I didn't. We kissed her at the door several times and she said, "I wish I could stay."

My mom joked with her and said, "I wish you'd bring Erin or Lacy next time."

Monica rolled her head back and opened her mouth as if she was dreaming of that very thing, and she let out this cute noise. Then she looked back at us and put her arms around both of us and said, "If I was holding them like I'm holding you right now . . ."

She sort of trailed off, but we knew how much she wanted that. When she left I was standing behind my mom with my arms around her breasts and Monica could hardly close the door she liked watching us so much. As soon as she did I cupped my mom's boobs and gave them a good squeeze while I sucked on her neck.

She had her hands back on my ass and she said, "I missed you, Lucy."

I spun her around so fast and we just kissed for the longest time. For a long moment the only thing that existed was her lips and mine, her tongue and mine, but slowly I could just feel the warmth of her body against mine, our large boobs smashed together, her arms around me, mine around hers. It felt so comforting and although I had loved every second that Kristen and I had spent alone, now I relished in this comfort of my mom's body and our love.

We went upstairs and Kristen was lying on her back with her legs up on Jill's shoulders and Jill was pounding the hell out of Kristen. My mom jokingly said, "Don't hurt her Jill," and that made us all laugh. Well everyone except Kristen, who was still just moaning.

Mom and I just watched them for a long time. We sat on either side of them on the bed. I enjoy watching Kristen getting fucked, especially hard. She makes the cutest noises and her face is so animated and adorable. Jill seemed almost out of character, but I know she has been trying to be more like my mom with Kristen as that is what Kristen likes. My mom finally couldn't resist and her hand went to Kristen's chest and began twisting one of her nipples.

Jill was going hard and slipped out and as Kristen and Jill were catching their breath, my mom said, "Fuck her ass."

Kristen had this look on her face. It's hard to describe, but let me just say she was wanting that very much. Jill entered her butt slowly and soon was sliding in about half way up the dildo. Kristen looked a little uncomfortable, but I could tell she was liking it. She started yelling, "Fuck me."

I stood up and walked around the bed and pulled mom up and took her into the other room. I wanted her so bad I couldn't just sit and watch anymore. Mom and I went to another room and we mostly just grinded and kissed, though I sucked her breasts a lot and she did mine as well. We both orgasmed and then went to bed, but we could still hear them going at it when we did.

Okay so fast forward. Jocelyn (a girl I met and made love to in Florida and who came and visited me with her mom) called me and said that Jasmine (her sister) came and visited her at college. She said that they both got drunk and Jasmine started talking about Kristen and that got Jocelyn to talking and she told her everything. (If you want to know what everything is you'll have to read a couple chapters back.)

It didn't upset me at all, but Jocelyn kind of felt bad that she had blabbed everything, but what she really wanted to tell me was that she and Jasmine had fooled around, but very little. They basically just kissed a little and touched one another's breasts, while they rubbed themselves. I was very surprised, but Jasmine was upset (mostly with herself) the next day and left early and with regret. Jocelyn was upset too, but for different reasons. We talked for a long time and she seemed better after I told her somethings that mom and I went through and how it would be okay. I asked her if she had feelings for Jasmine and she said not like mom and I, but she was just drunk and thought it would be fun.

I really wished I could be with her right then. I told her to wait a day and then maybe call Jasmine and just tell her the truth. That said Jocelyn called me back 3 days later and said they had worked it out and Jasmine seemed fine now. We talked for a long time and even dirty talked a little. Kristen was actually listening in and she licked me while I did it. It was super sexy.

So I called up Lyndsey and Denise the next day. Denise answered so I told her all about what Jocelyn told me. I figured she might want to know as I find Jill and Kristen, and Candice and Kayla make me feel better about what I have with mom. Denise did seem excited for Jocelyn, and I heard her tell Lyndsey over the phone. But then of course they wanted to see me. It was late so I didn't go over, but I invited them to come over that weekend. She said she'd get back with me.

The next day (Friday) after work I just drove over there. I'm not sure why because I had every intention of having Kristen with me when I was with them, but IDK I just did it without thinking.

When I got there which was after practice, so almost dinner time, there was a car in the drive that wasn't theirs. I again didn't really even think if I should recognize it. I rang the doorbell and no one came to the door for a while, and then finally Denise answered the door. She seemed startled and her hair was a mess and I figured I had just woke her up, but then I realized that Lyndsey and she must be having sex. I barged in and said, "Oh are we having a fun start to the weekend?" and there on the couch was Kylee (one of my ex-students).

So yea Denise and Kylee had been making out to my surprise. I wasn't sure how to handle that. I honestly felt awkward and not at all turned on. Kylee looked embarrassed too. I didn't stay, but on the way out I asked Denise, "So where is Lyndsey?"

She said, "She's drove home tonight to get some stuff at our parent's house."

"Does she know?" I asked.

Denise said, "Yea, but Kylee thinks it's a secret. It's more fun that way."

I totally got that and I just took off.

Weird thing is Kylee came over to my house the next day like at 12:30. I had already told Kristen everything, but as I didn't want Kylee to know that, I slipped off quietly alone with Kylee to talk about all this.

Kylee was upset and she told me that she had run into Denise coming home a couple weekends ago, and they had exchanged numbers and blah blah blah . . . Anyway Denise seduced her. Part of me was like not surprised at all. So Then Kylee tells me that she thinks Denise looks like me, and how really she was doing all this because she knew she would never be with me and blah blah blah . . . So yea just a weird conversation and maybe a desperate attempt at me one more time. I know I have lead her on so much. I actually did feel worse than I am making it sound, but I just didn't want to bore you all with too much of that. So yea she left and I felt weird, and she felt dumb, and Denise had fun, and just a very odd turn of events.

Long story short I didn't have sex with Denise or Lyndsey. Denise did call and apologize, though I told her it wasn't a problem and then she told me all about their sexual escapades. I guess Kylee talked about me while they had sex, which sort of disappointed Denise as she felt a little used, but not too much as she was basically just messing around with Kylee and had no real interest beyond sex. I brought up Molly and wondered if they were going to work out and what Kylee was thinking about all of that, and Denise seemed to think that Kylee liked her, but wasn't in love with her and that she was going to keep dating her to see how things developed. I didn't think that sounded like a plan, but what do I know. Denise suggested that I sleep with Molly to even things out, but I said no way, as I wouldn't want to hurt Kylee.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,065 Followers
12