My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

So I went to go see Jill and Carmen. They were doing a sixty-nine and Carmen was on top. So I started licking Carmen's asshole. She seemed to love it, so I kept it up until she came, which didn't take too long.

What fun we have. Love my family. Making love to mom makes me so happy. I'm glad I have others I can share that with.

That said, I loved the idea that Gabi was so into the mommy fantasy. I made plans to go on a date with Gabi and Candice again. I of course asked Kristen if she was okay with it and she told me that she and Carmen might just go over to see Denise and Lyndsey then. Ugg, I was disappointed I'd be missing that, but happy she would be enjoying herself.

So I went on the date. Candice was actually getting nervous about everything. She pulled me aside at one point and said, "Please don't ever tell Gabrielle about what I did with you and Patty." I promised I wouldn't.

So we actually went out of town to go eat. It was a beautiful restaurant and they really treated me to a great dinner. They both were drinking wine and I told them to go for it and I would drive them home. Early in the date I said, "So which one of you wants to be my mommy tonight?"

They both smiled at one another and Gabi said, "I'll pretend to be Patty if you want." So I was sitting next to Gabi and Candice sat across from us. I was thrilled that we got another waitress that was cute (though a little thick) and I flirted with her some, mostly just to get Candice and Gabi aroused. I also made sure to call Gabi mom multiple times so that the waitress would hear. Gabi seemed to like it. I also was snuggling against her and at one point she even had her arm around me and down by my rear. I leaned my head against her and put my hand on her leg. I don't know if the waitress thought it was odd or not, she didn't seem to pay us any mind, but it turned Gabi and Candice on.

I waited until they had both had a few drinks and we were almost ready to leave before I got dirty. We were all dressed nicely, and Gabi's dress had a plunging neck. It was the first time all night that no one was seated across from us and this was finally my chance to be daring. So when the waitress approached I leaned over and slid my hand in Gabi's dress. She had on no bra as the neck line was too low, and my hand went right over her right breast. Gabi was startled and sort of pressed back into the chair, but didn't push me away, and I said, "I think you have a crumb on your boob." At first I sort of brushed at the top of it lightly, but then I sort of ran my fingers on it to see if it was clean from crumbs. Gabi and Candice knew I wanted to get frisky in front of the waitress and that was why we had gone out of town, and I also think the wine was helping her feel relaxed, but when her lovely 36C finally popped completely out, she quickly brushed my hand away and covered up.

Candice and the waitress both said, "Oh shit," at the exact same time. I looked up at the waitress and she seemed embarrassed for everyone involved. Even Candice's face was red. I looked back to Gabi and she was staring at Candice with this look like, "What did we get ourselves into."

I was still feeling daring. So I slid my near arm down the front of the plunging neck line and right down near Gabi's sweet spot saying, "I think a crumb fell down, mom." Gabi was wrestling with her dress so that it wouldn't open up and reveal her breasts again, but she didn't actually stop me even when I got down to her marvelous mound and even though she had underwear on I said, "Oh shit mom, I didn't expect you not to have on panties I'm sorry."

I pulled out my hand and looked at the waitress and pretended to be embarrassed. She was just standing there staring at us. She was probably in her mid-twenties. She wasn't pretty, but she was cute and even though she was slightly thick, she still had a decent body. She looked mortified for my "mother".

Gabi said, "I didn't expect you to . . ." she just was frozen and I could tell she wasn't acting.

So to make it even worse I said, "Oh my, gosh, you were so soaked." Candice eyes got really big and Gabi covered up even more.

The waitress started sputtering, just like, "Umm, yea, ahhh."

So I said to her, "Sorry you had to witness that." She dropped our check off and walked away without saying anything really that made any sense.

Gabi sort of smacked me, but just playfully and said, "You are insane."

I said, "And horny."

I was horny. I loved this sort of thing, but apparently they did not. Gabi was embarrassed and upset which made Candice upset. On the way out to the car Candice sort of "yelled" at me. I mean she didn't raise her voice, but she was clearly angry. Weird thing was then Gabi defended me, which made Candice now upset with Gabi. It was a mess and I'll make a long story short and just say that I didn't sleep with them that night as they were too upset with one another. I apologized the whole ride home.

Gabi walked me out to my car when we got to their house, and she apologized to me, but I told her it was my fault and that I guess I went too far. I felt safe being so far away from home, but I guess that wasn't the only point. I thanked her for dinner then, but before I could get in my car she kissed me. We made out right there in her driveway. I asked her if she wanted me to come back inside, but she just looked at the house for a bit and said, "Not tonight."

The next day I drove over to Candice's office. I apologized to her again, and she said they had made up. She also told me she saw us kissing in the driveway. She didn't seem upset about it though. In fact she seemed to be almost excited about it, as if she liked watching us. Then she started talking about when the two of us had made love to my real mom, Patty, and how much that excited her. I knew she wanted that to happen again, and I also knew she didn't want Gabi involved, which would be what my mom wanted as well.

Okay so enough on that for a bit. A week later I drove down to visit Lacy with Kristen. Lacy was going to the same college that Kristen graduated from, so we thought it would be fun. And it was, though not as much fun as we had hoped. No sex. I'll put that out here right away, but we did have a few great talks with Lacy. So what I found out was that Lacy is not a lesbian. She did like our party. She does want to have sex with Monica again, though more so with Jocelyn (who doesn't), and she didn't know about her mom having sex with Carol and Monica and whoever else. That was a huge slip on Kristen's part. She is always too quick to assume.

So our conversations revolved around that a lot, but strangely it didn't stop her from wanting to be with Monica again, even though she was upset with Monica about doing that with both of them. Thing is I think Lacy was even more upset with her mom now that she knew the whole truth. So not sure how much I helped on that front.

So Kristen and I told Monica everything a few days later. Monica took it with mixed reviews. She was thrilled that Lacy wanted her, but she was upset with us, as now Erin would probably hear of it and be even more upset with her. She called Lacy that night and talked to her. Luckily Lacy hadn't confronted her mom yet, and she told Monica she wouldn't, though Monica didn't seem too confident. Then surprisingly enough Monica and Lacy made a date. I was thrilled for them both. Monica asked if they could meet over here and of course my mom said yes.

At first we wondered if we should all excuse ourselves and let them have the house, but Monica said not to bother with all of that. Then the next day Lacy called me and asked me if Lyndsey and Denise would be over that night as well. I didn't outright answer. I told her I'd get back with her, and I called Monica right away. Monica was a little disappointed, but not surprised. She decided that a sex party sounded like fun and if that was the only way she could be with Lacy then she would take what she could get. Then she asked to come over.

So Monica talked with mom and me for a while. She was upset about Erin and wondered if she was being foolish about getting with Lacy again. My mom was great. She actually gave her such great advice, but I think Monica is so attracted to Lacy that it was trumping everything else. I think Monica is weak willed, but who am I to say that.

Anyway so I called Lacy and told her we had everything set up and that yes Lyndsey and Denise would be there. I also told her that I thought Monica would love some one on one time with her. Lacy sounded excited about that. I have no idea why, but I said, "Actually I think my mom would like that too," and Lacy sounded even more excited. So funny. I told my mom and she at first was just tickled, but then she sort of gained composure and said, "Well I don't want to get between her and Monica."

So I just happened to run into Erin that week. She was on a walk on a rather warm day even though spring hadn't even started yet. And I had just pulled in the drive so as I went to get the mail (even though I knew someone would have already) I said hi to her.

She actually stopped and talked to me. The first thing she said was how sorry she was that she had gotten sick that night. Then she just started asking me questions. I could tell she was very embarrassed. She wanted to know about us making love. She was so drunk she didn't remember that we hadn't. I told her we didn't do much, which was still more than we actually did, but I told her I enjoyed watching her with Carol and Monica. If she had been embarrassed before, now she was mortified. I thought she was going to walk away. She almost did, but then she started asking me questions again. We talked for so long that I asked her to come inside. She looked at the open garage with cars inside and said, "No that's okay." So we just kept talking on the sidewalk.

Finally she started asking me questions about Lacy. This was difficult for her and I sure wasn't going to go blabbing everything so I didn't tell her too much at first. Then she asked, "So do you think Lacy . . ."

"She's not a lesbian, Erin," I said not for sure what she was going to ask, but she paused for so long I didn't think she would ever finish the question.

"No that's not what I was going to say," Erin looked up at the sky and thought for a while and then said, "Do you think Lacy hates me? Do you think she knows what I did?"

"No, she doesn't hate you, and yes I think she does," I said. Of course she knew, Kristen and I had told her, though I didn't say that.

"She's coming home this weekend for the first time. I'm terrified."

I was surprised. I hadn't realized she would come home. I assumed she would just come to my house and stay there, though I guess her car in our drive would be bad. "Well that's a good thing right?" I said.

"If she doesn't tell her father what I did."

"She won't. She'd have to admit how she knew," I said. That seemed to comfort her a little, though she explained how she was still very nervous to talk to Lacy about everything. So I at first comforted her, but then I decided to defend Lacy and pointed out that she is an adult, and that she was wanting to experiment in safe surroundings and that she is a very bright girl who makes great decisions and blah, blah, blah. And it worked, suddenly Erin was a proud mother and seemed more confident about engaging in what would probably be the most uncomfortable conversation of her life.

So then I brought up Erin and Monica's relationship or lack thereof. At first Erin was just pissed at the sound of her name and I started to regret it, but then we talked. She actually cried. Erin cried right on the street, she was upset as much about losing her as a friend as she was that her friend had made love to her daughter. I got stupid and started telling Erin about Monica's feelings. I should have left that up to Monica. Now I didn't explain everything that had happened, I certainly didn't bring up anything about prior orgies or anything about incest in my household, but I did explain that Kristen and I had been sleeping with Monica and that she has been attracted to women her entire life, and that the only reason she was with Kristen and I at all was because she had secretly had desires for Erin for years.

Erin was surprised, though the more we talked the more she could see it. I told her that when Monica had made love to her, that it had been one of the greatest things in her life, and that she probably wouldn't have done anything with Lacy if everyone had not been so drunk and lust-filled and that the orgy had led to it.

That was a mistake and suddenly Erin said, "ORGY!"

SHIT!!! Why did I have to say that word? So I obviously didn't want to tell her that her daughter had been with nearly everyone there and that she had been involved in this huge orgy that included my mother and me, so I just said. "Oh I shouldn't have used that word, but I mean that many people were hooking up and not being discreet about it."

She seemed to calm down and I was happy, but I needed to make sure I talked with Lacy one last time to make sure she knew all of this before she talked to her mom. So then we talked more and more and I think when Erin left she was in a much better place. Now I actually want to point out that in order to test this, I flirted with her.

I didn't go overboard, but I did say that I wished we had done more together that night, and I also said that I wasn't the only girl there that felt the same. Erin blushed and seemed to except the compliment. She also admitted that she enjoyed the party, though she didn't outright say the sex.

So as I said, I rushed in and after filling everyone in on our conversation, which Kristen and Jill had watched from the window, then I called Lacy and told her everything. I also asked her what her plan was for coming over. She said that she had made plans with a girl she had graduated with, and then afterwards she would get dropped off and then just walk over to our house. I loved how smart she was.

So the week went by quicker than I expected and soon Monica, Denise, and Lyndsey were over at our house as we all waited for Lacy to show. We played cards, some people had wine, we talked a lot, and then at ten o'clock the doorbell rang.

We were all so excited. Though I was a little nervous too. Monica was also and she didn't even rush off to the door like most of us did to welcome our new guest. After talking for a bit we all moved into the living room and then Monica said, "If it's okay I would love to talk to you alone, Lacy."

Everyone understood of course and we went about our previous conversations while they went upstairs to talk, but after a while I decided to get snoopy and go up and see how they were doing. I expected they would be having a serious talk, but instead I heard heavy breathing. I slowly opened the door to the guest room and there they were on the bed.

Lacy was on her back. Her pants and underwear were off, her shirt and bra were pulled up revealing two beautifully round 34C boobs. She was up on her elbows and had her head back and was panting and moaning as Monica was licking her clit. Monica then switched to putting her lips down on Lacy's clit and began to wiggle her mouth back and forth. This got Lacy even more excited (and more vocal).

One hand went up my shirt and not wearing a bra I found one of my nipples and began to rub. My other hand went right down the front of my pants. Lacy leaned forward to look at Monica, and Lacy saw me. She jerked a little and I wasn't sure if it was because she was startled or if it was just from what Monica was doing, but seeing me she suddenly let out this loud moan and she began to cum then. This got Monica so heated and soon her finger was darting in and out of Lacy's soaked pussy. When Lacy couldn't take anymore, Monica stopped and quickly rushed up to kiss her. She laid her body on top of Lacy and I think just the sensation of Monica rubbing against Lacy's clit made Lacy squeal out again in between kisses.

I continued to watch them for a bit, and then I felt someone's hands on me. It was Lyndsey. She had decided to be sneaky too. I decided to join the fun, and grabbing Lyndsey by the hand, I pulled her into the room.

Monica was startled and she jumped around to see who had barged in, but soon she was smiling and looking as if she were proud to have seduced Lacy. I didn't touch either of them, I just plopped down on the bed and said, "So you had a good talk I see."

Lacy looked like she was so happy, and Monica was beaming. "We did . . . at first," Lacy said. "And then . . ."

"It was a good talk," Monica said and leaned over and kissed lacy. So cute!

Okay so the four of us talked briefly and then Lyndsey said, "Well I think everyone is ready to get started down stairs." Lacy looked on edge, but she rose and started to get dressed. Lyndsey said, "Or we could just get undressed," and she took off her shirt. She still had her bra on, but Lacy still cussed when she saw her huge boobs. I followed suite by taking off my shirt and Monica immediately put a hand on my boobs. Lyndsey and I continued to undress until we were both naked.

Lacy said, "You are both so huge."

Lyndsey just turned and put her breasts into Lacy's face and she acted sheepish for a moment, but as soon as her hands felt Lyndsey's chest she just changed and started sucking her eagerly. That turned me on so badly, and Monica too. Monica began to squeeze my breasts, and so I brought mine up to her lips. She sucked my breasts for a while and then I looked to Lyndsey and said, "We better get these two down stairs."

When the four of us came down all completely naked, Denise and my mom cheered. It was fun. Kristen jumped up and ran to me, and gave me a big kiss. I loved it that she was so excited and yet she rushed to me instead of someone new. So great.

And then the orgy began.

Denise and Lyndsey pulled Lacy down to the ground and began to touch her all over. The moment she began kissing Lyndsey, Denise slid a finger inside and then Lacy was lost to her lust. My mom and Jill went after Monica which left Kristen, Carmen and I to watch everyone and yes we played with each other as well.

It wasn't long though and soon I found my head between Lyndsey's legs and then I lost track of everyone for a while. After I made her squeal, I devoured her breasts for a while, even though Lacy was sitting on her face, and then I licked at Lacy's asshole for just a moment before I ran around to sit on Denise's face while Lacy was licking her.

After Denise orgasmed Lacy stopped licking her. She started looking around the room and so I did also. My mom had a strap-on and was pounding Kristen. Lacy said, "Oh I loved it when you did that to me last time Denise."

Denise pressed me up off her and said to Lacy, "You should have Patty take care of you. She's the best."

Lacy looked at me and said, "Is this weird for you, with your mom doing that right in front of you?"

I got up off the floor and pulled Lacy to her feet as well and we went over to my mom. "Mom I think it's time you and Lacy had some alone time." My mom pulled the dildo out of Kristen and stood up. Kristen rolled over on her back and just laid there looking up at us.

"I'd really love that," my mom said.

Lacy looked intimidated. My mom looked jubilated. I took both of them by the hand and led them upstairs. I can't imagine what Lacy must have been thinking. I laid Lacy back down on the bed and then I spread her legs for my mom.

Mom was sort of gentle at first with Lacy. She made sure her pussy was ready first and then she slowly put the dildo inside her. The dildo was big and she took a while to get used to it. My mom moved slow and was rubbing Lacy's clit some and occasionally playing with her nipples. She also put her breasts down and Lacy would rise up and suck her breasts some. The whole while I laid their next to Lacy and held her hand or even played with her breasts. She looked at me a few times, I'm guessing feeling uncomfortable about this entire situation, but once mom got going she forgot about me and just stared at my mom.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers