My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 45

Story Info
Lacy comes home from College and Jocelyn changes my life.
15.9k words
4.7
25.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

This story is my true life and is mostly about my relationship with my cousin, aunt, and mother. So yes it is about lesbian incest. If that is not what you are into then I would find something else to read.

*****

For new readers who are interested: My name is Lucy. I am a Midwestern science teacher. I stand about 5'7" maybe 5'8". I am a 34F cup and I am in good shape. My mother is a little taller than me and has a 37F bra size. She is just as thin as me. We live with my Aunt Jill who looks remarkably like my mom, though with lighter hair and smaller boobs (only 36D) and my cousin Kristen who is only 5'6" and is a 34D. Her hair is lighter as well. If you haven't read my earlier chapters they start with me coming to grips with being a lesbian and of course having a relationship with my mother and progress to where I am now.

So the last time I wrote to you I had every intention of stripping for a bunch of strangers and one not so, as she was an ex-gf, who was going to get married. Well funny how the world works. Sydney (my ex-gf) and her current girlfriend split. I guess they had a huge fight and they are not getting married in Vegas after all. So no wedding, no bachelorette party, no strip show. To say I was disappointed is an understatement, but to be fair it is probably best. I think my mom was super sad for me. She had me strip for her and Jill one night when Kristen was out with Carmen at a movie. I had a lot of fun, but it wasn't at all what I had hoped for. Still my mom was super sweet and the 3 of us had amazing sex afterwards. Sorry no details on that night, I'll save that one for me.

So with May came the end of the college school year and Lacy was home the first week. So Lacy of course has her own group of friends, but as she is now friends with us, she started hanging around my house more. Most of the time Carmen, Kristen, Lacy and I just hang out as friends, but occasionally Monica would come over and the whole house would have an orgy (only twice the first week). Lacy definitely is not shy anymore, and she is also fine with mom and I having sex, and Kristen and Jill having sex. So we are all ourselves around her.

Erin, Lacy's mom, doesn't like Lacy coming over all the time, or so Lacy says, but Erin never acts upset when we see her. In fact she is quite sweet most of the time and Erin and Monica seem to have made up, though I am pretty sure Erin doesn't know Monica is still sleeping with her daughter repeatedly.

Weird thing happened one Saturday morning. I woke up alone in bed. No big deal, I figured my mom was screwing Kristen some place with a strap-on, but when I went to my mom's room Kristen wasn't there, but my mom was. I went down stairs and heard Kristen moaning from the den. I peeked my head in and saw Kristen and Carmen having sex. I thought it odd that they would sneak off. Kristen was laying on her back. Carmen was scissoring her and reaching down and rubbing Kristen's beautifully round breasts. I watched the grinding for a while and of course it turned me on, but then I heard Carmen say, "I love you."

Kristen sat up and they kissed, but I did notice that Kristen didn't say it back. I wasn't jealous, but I was a little concerned. Carmen definitely seemed to be hanging around with Kristen and me a lot more than she was with my mom. I knew my mom wasn't about to get hurt, but I also just didn't like the idea of Carmen supposedly being my mom's girlfriend and yet she just told Kristen she loved her. Who was I to make a fuss about this though? I obviously was in love with both Kristen and my mom, but I don't know, to me that is just different.

I told my mom later, even before I told Kristen I knew. My mom said she has known for a while how Carmen feels, and she also said that she thinks Carmen is very confused just who she has feelings for, and that Carmen even told my mom once that she loved me. I couldn't blame her for being confused so I just decided not to make a big deal about it. That morning when Kristen and I had a moment alone (showering together) Kristen actually told me what Carmen had said to her. I sort of then felt bad for putting Carmen in this situation, though obviously it was as much my mother to blame as me, and Carmen too.

The next day, my mom and Carmen had a big talk and Carmen decided to move out and go back and live with her family until she figures out what she wants. We actually all cried together, and part of me didn't want her to leave, but I think she needed to do it for her sanity.

Okay sorry for that being such a downer so far, I swear May gets better.

Okay so one day I went for a jog. It was a warm day for a change and I was ready to get some fresh air. I was wearing some skimpy shorts I'll admit and a couple sports bras to hold the girls down, and I ran into Erin walking. I was almost finished so I just stopped to talk to her. She was actually checking me out, which I thought was super cute. I felt kind of gross covered in sweet, but she seemed to like it, because she couldn't stop staring at my boobs. We just chit chatted at first, and then she bluntly asked me, "So have you and Lacy been sleeping together?"

I smiled and I rearranged my bra a little, which got her looking at them again. Then I said, "Lacy is a sexy gorgeous girl, just like her mom." When I said mom I ran my finger down the center of her chest between her boobs. Erin took in this deep breath and I think she quivered. "If you want to know, you could always ask her." With that last comment she snapped out of her daze and gave me a shitty grin. I laughed and said, "Lacy is like you. She is into guys, but she's not afraid to have fun."

"Oh Lucy, you're wrong. I am too afraid to have fun. That was a big mistake."

"Carol didn't think so," I replied.

Erin made an odd face almost as if she were sad. "Carol was sweet."

"Sweet on you," I said and I ran my finger down the middle of her chest again.

Erin smiled and then said, "I can barely even remember that night. It was just a stupid drunken mistake."

I'm not sure what came over me, but I could tell she didn't really mean what she was saying, so I stepped just a little closer to her and said, "You are very desirable. And I promise I will keep your secret." She shook her head no, but I just kept talking. "I will never tell your husband what happened. And if you ever want to touch me," I said running my thumb across my cleavage, "or me touch you, and feel what you did that night, I will never ever tell anyone, not my mom, not Kristen, not Monica, and definitely not Lacy."

She looked horny. She was watching my thumb move across my huge boobs and I could tell she wanted to touch me, but when I said Lacy she cringed. I wasn't sure if I had lost her with that or just made her feel weird as she knew I was making love to her daughter as well.

So I said, "Or I could arrange a fun night with Carol."

"Oh shit," Erin said, and she looked super nervous as if I had already made the plans. She then suddenly looked around the street seeing if anyone was around, I guess. Then close to me she said, "I certainly didn't mean to lead Carol on. She's married isn't she?"

"Yes, she is, and she is happily married. She just doesn't let that stop her from enjoying herself with another woman. She's never cheated on her husband with another man."

"I do feel bad with how I left that day. I certainly owe Carol an explanation at least."

She so wanted her, ha. So I called Carol that night and her and Kayla made plans to come and see us that weekend. I wasn't going to have some huge party like I did before. I just wanted Erin to have a chance to live out a fantasy or at least come to an understanding.

Okay but before the weekend Lacy comes over one night and is hanging out with Kristen and I. We explained to her that Carmen wasn't living here anymore. Lacy actually completely understood. She admitted that she herself was having problems distinguishing between love and whatever it was she was going through. She said the sex was unreal and how she has never had emotions like this. She admitted that she sometimes thought she had feelings for Monica, but then when she would be with one of us, that she could see herself actually being with one of us. So Kristen just flat out said, "So you are bisexual then or?"

Lacy said she definitely still liked guys, but that she was also very attracted to us, and sometimes could even see herself dating a girl. She wondered if Carmen was even a lesbian or if she was just confusing her desires with her feelings like she was. I could completely relate to that. I knew I was very confused about my feelings when I started making love to multiple partners. I actually suggested that Lacy and Carmen maybe have a big talk together and they could figure it out together maybe. Lacy thought that was a great idea.

So then of course I was feeling bad again, but lacy seemed to be in good spirits. Still I didn't plan on having sex with her that night. In fact I decided to tell her about what happened between me and her mom. I wanted to be honest about it. I basically told her everything and when I was done Lacy said, "So are you having another big orgy?"

"No I didn't plan on it," I said.

Lacy sat there thinking for a bit and Kristen gave me a cute look, but I couldn't read either of their minds. Finally Lacy said, "I mean you're right. It's not like Carol is a man. And she is married too. It's just two friends having a good time together."

I didn't even say anything, but Kristen was like, "And they might not even do anything."

Lacy said, "I wonder if Monica will be jealous."

"I don't know," Kristen and I said in unison. And then we said, "Jinx," in unison too. We are so cute together, LOL. I don't know what happened just then, but Kristen gave me this adorable smile, and so I just melted and I kissed her. It wasn't like a super crazy passionate kiss, it was a "you are just perfect for me" kiss. Funny thing is when I pulled back, Lacy reaches over and starts rubbing my boobs, and then she moves in for a kiss. Now this one was more of a, "I want to get your clothes off quickly" variety of kiss, and soon the three of us were doing just that.

We all seemed in no hurry though. We sort of all watched one another as we got undressed, occasionally running a hand over one another, but nothing to wild. Then the three of us were all wrapped up together and fondling one another and kissing. It seemed very sensual, and there was mostly just soft caressing, kissing, and snuggling for a good while. I think when Kristen slipped a finger in Lacy and got her moaning that it finally became intensified, and suddenly we were squeezing breasts and pulling on nipples, and licking and fingering anything near us almost frantically.

I remember at one point Lacy was squeezing both my boobs and just going back and forth between sucking one nipple and then the other as if she couldn't get enough or even that she couldn't get to the other fast enough. She was smashing them together and almost trying to suck them both at once. Kristen was pounding her with 3 fingers, this I know, because Kristen actually said, "Triple play," which is just something cute she says when she is fingering with three fingers (Four fingers by the way is a home run, and a fist is a grand slam. I honestly don't get into baseball like she does, but I know it has something to do with that.)

So Lacy starts yelling, "I fucking love your huge tits. Oh my, gosh, you are so fucking huge." Now I've known for a while that she likes big boobs. That was no surprise, but I had never heard her talk that way. In fact she rarely cusses or dirty talks. When she said "gosh" it was like a high pitched squeal.

Kristen said, "I bet you loved being with Patty and Lucy together then."

Lacy's face went like droopy. It's hard to explain. Her mouth just opened and she arched her neck and her eyes like rolled back. She looked totally screwed up. She had stopped sucking me, but her chin was still between my boobs and she had death grips on both of them. She was rocking back and forth from the force of Kristen's hand pounding her and Lacy just had the most intense orgasm. I loved watching her face when she came, and then suddenly she started sucking me again, but then she sort of rolled up over me, and put her pretty boobs right in my face. I don't know if she was just exhausted or if she was trying to get away from Kristen's determined fingers, but suddenly she is laying on me and just moaning as she is still being pounded my Kristen.

I managed to squeeze my head out the side, and said, "I think she liked that."

I was actually referring to what Kristen had done to her, but Lacy suddenly jumped back and startled both of us. Lacy had both her hands on the sides of my face so fast I was almost scared, and first she kissed me passionately, and then she starts rambling, "Oh yes, I loved being with you and Patty. I want that again so badly. I just can't believe you do that. (The word do was really loud.) It's so . . . exciting . . . dirty . . ." She seemed as if she was about to say something else and then she just started kissing me again with so much intensity. Kristen stopped fingering her, in fact she had before Lacy had stopped talking, but it didn't calm Lacy down. She was electric, just almost as if she couldn't touch me enough. Her body was smashed against mine and she was moving it around so that every inch of our skin that touched was pleasure to her.

Kristen said, "Should I go get her?"

I think she was serious, and I'm not sure if Lacy thought that Kristen felt slighted, because suddenly Lacy was off of me and crawling all over Kristen. Just as frantically at first and then she settled her face between Kristen's legs and gave her a good orgasm.

I watched them mostly, though I did touch and kiss their bodies some. We didn't go get my mom, though I thought about it. Instead after the sex, we just laid around naked and talked. We talked so long and just had the best time, and we shared all sorts of stories and desires with Lacy and she really opened up to us. She was getting ready to get dressed so she could go home and I have no idea why, but I just attacked her butt. I started by just kissing her cheeks, but soon I was licking it and then I even tongued her asshole. She seemed to like it, but she kept saying stuff to Kristen like, "Dang, Lucy is a freak."

I ended up getting a strap-on (one of the smaller ones) and I at first just slid it in her pussy and did her slow, but then I managed to squeeze it into her tight ass. I was very slow and soon she was purring. Kristen laid next to her and talked to her during. It was cute, and then afterwards I cuddled with her and told her I just felt like she needed to experience that. She actually thanked me it was adorable.

Then she just stayed. We all slept together that night. The next morning fairly early we got a phone call from Erin. My mom walked in and handed the phone to her, and we all wondered if Erin was upset, but everything seemed okay, she was just checking to see if she was safe.

My mom sat on the bed and listened, maybe waiting for the phone, but I couldn't resist her and I started sucking my mom's boobs. When Lacy hung up the phone though, my mom just kissed me quick, grabbed the phone and left.

I think lacy was disappointed, ha.

We all had work that day, except Lacy, so we were all up and getting ready, and Lacy didn't leave until we all were about ready to go. She asked if she could come over that night, but I reminded her that her mom was coming over to spend time with Carol, but we told her we'd figure something out.

Interestingly enough Mandy (who is an older woman, a little younger than my mom, friends with my mom, dating Stephanie and who has been to our orgies) caught me at work in the bathroom. She asked if we were planning any fun parties for the summer and I told her we would for sure. As soon as I told her that she slid her hand down the front of my skirt. I let her, I just leaned my head back against her and let her rub my pussy through my underwear. After a while she slid underneath that, and her finger went inside of me.

It was during my lunch, but near the end and I didn't have a lot of time, but I was so turned on. She had her other hand on my hip, but I reached down and grabbed her hand and put it on my boobs. She began to squeeze them and I turned my head and we started making out. Unfortunately (or maybe lucky that we weren't farther along) we heard the door opening. She pulled away and we both just looked into the mirror like nothing was going on. My top was messed up so I straightened it, and Mandy pulled out some lip gloss.

It was one of our Assistant Principals. She was friendly and talked to us, and seemed to have no clue. I watched as Mandy rubbed her wet finger over her lips instead of the lip gloss. I so wanted to lick my juices off her lips, but we didn't take the chance.

Okay so that was a side note, the fun that day didn't really start until Carol and Kayla got there around five thirty. It had been a while since I saw Kayla and we hugged and then kissed and she did the same with Kristen and even my mom. Carol seemed happy to see us too, and she was very handsy. My mom for a change didn't have some elaborate plan to try and get Erin to have an orgy with everyone, in fact she seemed as if she hadn't given much thought to the weekend at all, which surprised me. Maybe she thought I'd have a plan, but honestly I just wanted Erin to do what she needed to do.

That's basically what happened. Erin came over about 7:30 (yes by then the 6 of us had already had sex together, LOL) and she was all smiles when she saw Carol, but she quickly got nervous and also very apologetic. They went off and talked alone and did so for over an hour before they emerged. No one had eaten dinner yet and my mom had made something so we all ate then.

Dinner was actually a lot of fun, and there was lots of fun flirting and Erin actually seemed to have a great time. After we ate we sat around the table and talked for a long time. Everything was going smoothly until suddenly Erin says, "So who all here has slept with Lacy?"

Now I want to point out that we had been talking about sex off and on, so this wasn't like just out of nowhere, but I didn't expect it, and I don't think anyone else was ready to answer it either.

"Is that really something you want to know," was my mom's quick reply.

Erin actually thought about that and said, "Well I'm not under any delusion that she isn't sleeping with multiple girls. I already know about Monica and Lucy, and I'm assuming Kristen also."

Kristen smiled.

Erin smiled back and continued, "I just wondered how this all worked. I mean do the older ladies sleep with the younger ladies. I've heard the word orgy passed around."

That was my fault of course. I had used that word in a conversation, and regretted it ever since. "Maybe that's between you and Lacy if she wants her love life discussed," I said. My mom agreed and Erin seemed to give up. I honestly wasn't sure why she wanted to know. Erin is a dingbat, but she is sometimes hard to read.

We changed the subject, but after a while it got back to sex, and the huge party we had, and Erin started talking about Monica, and how surprised she was to find out she was bi-sexual. Carol and Erin openly talked about the threesome Carol, Monica, and Erin had shared, and my mom said to Erin, "I think Monica was pleasantly surprised to find out that you were bi-sexual as well."

"Well I wouldn't say I'm bi-sexual as much as just a horny drunk," Erin said.

I have no idea if Erin was trying to be funny, but everyone laughed pretty hard and even harder when my Aunt Jill said immediately afterwards, "Would you like some more wine?" And then again when Erin said yes.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers