My first time with Kala

Story Info
First encounter with a submissiive, asian/latina nympho
2.1k words
4.13
74.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said her name was Kala. She was about twenty two years old, tiny, about four ten. She was supposed to be an asian/lating mix but apart from her size she looked all latin. Tiny but VERY well proportioned for her size, a miniature body to die for with shoulder length, curlly black hair, standing in her door way in her bare feet and completely naked.
She invited me into her apartment. I followed a perfect bare ass into her living room which was furnished in a sort of polynesian/asian style with a papasan couch and two chairs. I love these chairs, just a round bamboo cone resting on a support with a cushion inside. they're very easy to adjust. I'd never seen one done as a couch (actually it was more loveseat size) before and all sorts of interesting possibilities began to wander through my mind.
Kala brought us iced tea and sat very close to me on the papasan couch. She'd heard of me through a girlfriend, who'd met with me. Her friend had heard from a friend and so on. All my referrals are word of mouth these days. Thank heaven for women who gossip about their sexual adventures with their friends.
I gave her the rules.
"Once we begin you will not question ANYTHING I say or do. There is only one "escape" word. "STOP". when you say it i will pack up and leave without another word and we will not meet again. Is that understood?"
She nodded.
I'd brought a large travel case with me. I put it on her living room table and opened it and told her to place one of the large pillows from the couch in the center of one of the papasan chairs and lay back over it after I'd repositioned the chair on the base so that it was almost horizontal to the floor. The chair was large and, as I said, she was quite tiny. I took some streamer tape made of crepe paper from my case and, using it in three or four layers tied her hands and feet to the rim of the chair. With the cushion under her ass she was spreadeagled quite satisfactorily.
"The paper will withstand a little thrashing about and normal strain," I said." But what I want you to do is NOT move at all if you can help it. If you should break your bonds on even one hand or foot I will leave immediately and you'll have to arrange for me to come back at another time. These are then rules, do you understand?"
She nodded. I then blindfolded her and went to work. I took a small, insulated case from my bag. Inside packed in dry ice were a few tube shaped pieces of ice. I removed one and put in in my iced tea for a moment to bring it down from the absolute freezing point of the dry ice.
She was lying there, shivering. Goose bumps had formed all over her body but not from cold...not yet anyway. This was just anticipation.
Removing a feather from my case I traced around her nipples and she gasped, arching her back at that first carress as I trailed the feather down her belly then stopped.
She raised her hips, pushing her pussy up, searching for the feather. I replaced it with the ice tube, just touching the end to her clit, which was poking up hungrily through her pussylips. She ave a startled yelp and tried to pull back but I arced the tube down and pressed it against her pussy lips, grinding it against her clit.
She gave a pitious little moan and then a low growl as she gave in and pushed herself against the invading ice. Then I took it away.
She lay there for a few minutes, grinding her hips into the cushion and testing the bindings. For a moment I thought she'd break them but not yet. She settled back and waited.
I took out my snake bite cups. These are cylindrical thick rubber tubes about two inches long, rounded at one end and open at the other. They come as as part of a snake bite treatement kit that can be purchased in the sporting goods department of a large department store chain. What they are are VERY powerful suction cups for sucking out snake venom. There are three of them in the kit, a smaller narrow one and two larger ones with about three quarter inch openings.
I placed a large one over each of her nipples. There was a little "ah" of surprise and a slow hissing intake of breath as her mind wrapped itself around the feel of the intense constant suction. I let her enjoy it for a few minutes while I slowly trailed my fingers down her belly to her tiny shaved pussy. Her legs were spread just right, her bare mound was exposed, the lips pulled slightly open by the spread of her legs and he juices were already flowing down her ass crack to make a little stain on the cushion. I cupped her cunt with my hand and gently massaged it, then inserted two fingers into her while carressing her clit with my thumb. When she began to moan and hump against my hand I took it away but before her wail of frustration had fully starte I was back, spreading her cuntlips and seating the smaller suction cup dead center over her clit.
"OOHHmyyyyGodddd" she wailed as I released the cup and the suction tried to pull her clit up to fill it's full two inch length. And then..gave a convulsive twitch and the binding on her wrist broke.
I was unbuttoning my shirt at the time. I re-buttoned it, pulled the cups off her body, packed my bags and left her wailing her protests as she tried to pull loose from the remaining bonds and stop me.
A week later I knocked on her door again and again she was waiting, naked and smiling. This time as I came in she hugged me. I noticed her body was hot and her nipples very hard and when I checked her cunt was dripping.
When I entered the living room I saw that she'd already positioned the papasan and cushion. She came pushed me back onto the couch and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck she ground her mouth onto mine, trying to strangle me with her tongue. I grabbed a handfull of her hair and pulled her head back, her eyes were glazed with that faraway look of a woman in heat. I stood up and started to unbuckle my belt. She eagerly assisted and soon I was naked too.
She went to the papasan chair and spread herself out as before. I started to unroll some more of the streamer paper but she begged me to tie her with something strong enough to hold her down. I guess I'm getting soft hearted in my old age, or maybe it was just that I wanted this little half asian cunt so much that I didn't want to carry the game much further.
I took some hook and loop cuffs from my case and tied he wrists and ankles to the papasan frame... this time she knew there would be no way out. "No" would not be an option.
This time when we got to the iced rod, as I was running it around her pussy lips she pushed herself down, forcing it into her cunt and fucking herself on the icy tube until the cold made her shiver and convulse..and when I touched a tiny, powerful vibrator to the snake bite cup on her clit she went out of her mind until I pulled it away, then she let out a little moan of frustration and settled back on the cushion, waiting for what might come next...
I took four clothespins from my case and one by one attached them to her wet, slippery pussy lips, she whined at the pain at first but when I gave the cup on her clit another squeeze to increase the suction the whine turned to a growl and then a long low wail of pleasure as I touched the vibrator to it again. Her body, wet with sweat from her excitement thrashed around so violently that she nearly upset the papasan chair. I pushed the chair back further in its frame until it was lying flat like a bowl, a bowl full of twitching moaning wet Kala.
Keeping contact with her clit by leaning over the chair I moved around and positioned myself so my body was at her head, then flopped my cock down onto her face. She stopped her bucking long enoough to capture my cock in her mouth, then as I shoved it down her throat she started into yet another convulsive orgasm and I nearly shot off down her gullet as she screamed out her pleasure around my stiff cock.
I pulled out to avoid cumming and went back arount to the other side of the chair, slowly working her with the little vibrator, making her scream and shake, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm and sustaining each one as long as I could until she was nearly out of her mind with lust.
"FUCK ME!" she begged, lying there, wet with sweat and her own juices. "Get me out of this thing and FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!"
I yanked the clothespins off her, she was past feeling the pain of them now, past anything but the need to have her wet little cunt invaded. I undid the restraints from the papasan frame, leaving the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She was off the chair and trying to climb my body as soon as they were off. I threw the little bitch to the floor and fell on her tiny little body, ramming my cock hard into her tiny cunt, ripping a wail of pain and pleasure from deep inside her I gathered her in my arms, cradling her head in one hand, viciously grabbing a hand full of hair as I did my best to split the wailing little bitch in two with my cock. She was out of her mind with fuck fever and wrapped her little legs as far as they'd go around my body and tried to pull me into her harder, giving a little grunt every time my cock hit bottom and my balls slapped against her asshole. The little part asian slut was so tight that every time she came it felt like her pussy was going to pinch my cock off at the root. It was fantastic but my knees were hurting so I stood up, picked her up and threw her face down over the edge of the loveseat and rammed my cock into her from behind. Reaching over to my case I took a small, cylindrical vibrator out and, after lubing it with some of her juices, began to tease her asshole with it while I fucked in and out of her clutching twat. When I gently pushed it in past her anal ring she began to convulsed again.
"OOOOHH Please no more," she wailed. "I've never cum so much, if it keeps up I'll go out of my mind!!"
I smiled, and managed to rip two more orgasms from her body before I let her slide to the floor, then I lifted her up to her knees by her hair and shoved my cock in her mouth, fucking her face mercilessly. She recovered and began sucking me for all she was worth, glad to return some of the pleasure she'd recieved, and still consumed by lust and the need for my sperm.
She'd taken my cock out of her mouth and was jerking me off when it came, the first spurt hit her across the face and splashed down on her perfect breasts. She dove back down, engulfing me with her mouth and sucking every drop that followed while gently massaging my balls. I gently wiped my cum from her face and tits, feeding it to her on my fingertips.
She was a hungry little cunt. After leading me to her shower and washing me from head to foot we went to her bed, lying there for a while until she felt restless and started giving me a tonguebath, squatting between my legs when she reached that area and pushing them back so she could lick my balls and tonguefuck my asshole as she stroked my newly erect cock, then a slow, sweet blowjob until she'd again gotten another serving of my cum down her throat before coming back into my arms to nestle, smiling and happy.
And the next day I got a call from one of HER friends. A beautiful black woman named Esther. I'll tell you all about her next time.