My First Trip to a Nudist Club

Story Info
Claire takes me to her nudist club.
5.9k words
4.46
150k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you read my last account of my journey into nudism, you'd know that Claire and I have pushed our limits even further to where we're pretty much spending all our time naked, and even going for late night walks in the nude around the neighborhood.

The next story is an account of my first trip to a nudist club. Claire and I had been spending a lot of time at the nude beach and at each others houses, but we had never been to a place that was a sanctioned nude area like a nudist club. I saw the opportunity to go to a nudist club as a way of officially coming out as a nudist. Claire had mentioned to me that she and her parents had belonged to a club nearby and that they would go every once in a while. So I thought it would be a good idea to give the club a try before the school year started.

"Summer is almost over, you know," I said to Claire as we were in her backyard sunning ourselves naked by her pool.

"I know, I can't believe in 2 more weeks we'll have to start getting up early again," Claire said. "That's totally going to suck."

"Tell me about it. Its going to be weird to walk into that school clothed now," I said laughing, referring to our late night adventure walking around our school naked.

Giggling Claire responded, "Yeah seriously, I wish we could go to school naked. I'd totally do it. Would you?"

"I don't know. It was fun for that night, but going to school naked everyday? I'm not sure I'd go everyday. I'd like to have the option to go when I wanted at the very least," I said.

"Not me. I'd throw out my clothes tomorrow if I could," said Claire. "What would be the big deal for you? We've been naked all over this town this summer. We've spent as much time as we could naked. You've been naked in public several times. Hell, when was the last time you put something on?"

"About 2 days before my parents left for St. Martin. We went to dinner. So it's been about 8 days so far," I said.

"See there you go. You haven't worn anything in 8 days. I think if you were given the opportunity, you'd be just like me and go naked all the time," she said.

Laughing I said, "You're probably right."

Claire was right. I was in love with being a nudist. It felt so free, so unstressed when I had my clothes off. Even when I was working, I never felt more relaxed. I wanted that feeling all the time.

"So my parents are thinking about heading to our nudist club this weekend. I really want to go and see all my friends there before the summer ends. You want to come?" Claire said.

A chance to go to a nudist club for the first time, I couldn't wait to jump at the opportunity to go. I'd been waiting for her to ask me to come all summer.

"Of course I'll go! I've wanted to go all summer. I've been waiting for your family to go so you could take me for my first time," I said.

"Yeah it's been a crazy summer, but my parents wanted to try and get there at least one time before school started. I'm sure it won't be the last time this year, so you'll get more opportunities I'm sure," Claire said. "You need to convince your parents to join."

"Yeah, I do. Well, once I see the place this weekend, maybe I'll have some reasons to get them to join," I said.

"Great, then its all set. We'll take two cars because my parents camping gear will take up most of their car. I'll come by tomorrow morning to pick you up," said Claire.

"I can't wait, a real nudist club. I'll officially be a nudist after tomorrow," I said.

Giggling Claire said, "Look at you," pointing out my nude body, "you are definitely a nudist already."

"I know," I said. "But I'll feel like an official one tomorrow."

We both laughed at how dumb I was being, and how excited I was at the opportunity to go.

We hung out for a few more hours around her pool, but eventually the sun gave up on us and I wanted to go home to prepare for tomorrow's trip.

"Alright, I'm going to head home and get something to eat and pack for tomorrow," I said as I gathered my things.

"Pack? Besides a toothbrush and other odds and ends, what else could you need?" Claire asked.

"Actually, I'm not sure. But I'm going to go figure it out," I said as I turned my head and wiggled my nude butt on my way inside.

"Alright," Claire said as she slapped my bare ass and followed me inside. "I'll see you tomorrow morning then."

"Okay," I said. I said my goodbyes to Claire's parents, grabbed my keys, and headed out nude to my car. Claire's parents were a lot more liberal when it came to Claire and I driving around nude. They didn't much care as long as we kept something in the car with us to cover up with in case we got pulled over or got into an accident, which suited us just fine.

Once I got home I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare for the next day. I had fully planned on trimming my puss to make it look a little bit more attractive before going out in public nude again. Claire always had just a little landing strip which was always neatly taken care of at all times. I had always just trimmed it but had never taken as much care of it as Claire did. I wanted to either go with a landing strip like Claire or maybe just shave the entire thing off. I wasn't sure, I had to see what it looked like first with a landing strip before I made any decision.

I then took my shower and trimmed my puss hair down into a landing strip and checked myself out in the mirror. It looked good and felt really good, but I decided that I looked better with no hair down there at all. So then I just shaved it all off. It looked amazing to me, and it felt even better.

At that point with the thoughts of going to the nudist club tomorrow and with my new look down there, I really needed to cum badly. So I laid down on my bed and started fingering my puss.

I tried to use some of the techniques that I saw Claire using when she came in front of me that first time. I tasted my own juices and sucked on my own nipples for the first time that night. I came so hard just thinking about how great it was going to be to go to the nudist club tomorrow, and be in a place where being nude was normal. I also thought about how I'd been nude for 8 days straight, and I vowed to stay naked as long as I could the rest of the summer.

I ended up falling asleep that night right where I was lying after my orgasm. It and the sun had taken a lot out of me that day, and I was exhausted.

Unfortunately, when I'm overly excited about something, I usually have trouble sleeping. This was the case that night. I woke up about 1AM tired, but unable to sleep. I decided to get up and watch some television to maybe calm myself back to sleep. I turned on the set and sat down, but nothing was on other than a few infomercials.

So I turned off the TV and headed out back to get a feel of the night air all over my body. I opened the doors to the deck and took a few steps outside. The deck felt cold underneath my bare feet, and the night breeze made my nipples get hard. But nonetheless it felt great to be outside again. I loved being able to go nude outside, especially at night. That's when a crazy thought entered my mind.

Since no one was home I could take advantage of the situation and maybe go have some fun. So I thought, why not drive down to school and have another romp in the buff?

So I quickly locked up the house, grabbed my keys and headed to my car. Since my parents were still away, I figured I'd drive down there instead of walking and risking getting caught.

On the drive down I decided to open all the windows in my car and enjoy the night air on my nude body. There was little chance to be caught and I had wanted to do that for some time, so I did it. I pulled into the front parking lot where we had gotten in last time. The school was deserted except for one familiar car sitting in the front spot nearest to the entrance.

It was Claire's car! I guess she had the same naughty idea that I had. Although, I'm sure this wasn't her first time since our last nude romp down here. I decided to have some fun with her, so I sneakily made my way inside. I checked the boy's locker room to see if she was having fun in there, but no sign of her.

So I made my way down the hallway to the main corridor, where our lockers were. That's when I noticed an open door down the hallway. It just happened to be our old homeroom. That's when I started to hear some strange moans coming from that way.

I tiptoed down the hallway, which was easy being as I was barefoot, and peaked inside. There I found a completely nude spread eagle Claire on Mr. Robin's desk. She was working a dildo in and out of her puss, and playing with her breasts. She sounded as if she was on the road to a monstrous orgasm, so I just enjoyed the view for a few seconds.

I'm not a lesbian or anything, but she looked amazing. Her entire body was golden brown and had a hint of sweat making it glow. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her bare feet where propped up on the corners of the desk. One hand was working her firm D cup breasts, while her other hand was guiding what looked like a 10 inch dildo in and out of her pussy. The sight was such a turn on that I felt myself touching my own puss while watching her.

That's when I did something unexpected. I walked out from behind the doorway and into the classroom. Claire jumped at the sight of me and nearly fell off the desk and onto the floor.

"Jess, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I couldn't sleep. So I thought I'd come down here and go for a little walk before school starts," I replied. "But I think I like what you're doing much better."

That's when I sat down at a desk in the front row and propped my feel up against hers on Mr. Robin's desk forming a square with our legs. I then began working my own fingers in and out of my pussy in an effort to get myself off. Claire still in shock from me startling her was staring intently as I was working over my pussy.

"If you're not going to use that, I'll put it to good use," I said pointing out the unused dildo in her right hand.

"You shaved!" Claire exclaimed.

"Yeah I did," I said. "What do you think?" I leaned back and framed my pussy for her with my hands to show off my new "haircut".

"It looks great. Its about time you did that," she said.

I grabbed the dildo from Claire and plunged it deep into my pussy while moaning loudly. I slowly worked it in and out trying to put a little more of it inside me each time. I had never used a dildo this large before, so I was going to need some time to be able to take all of it.

I was able to get most of it inside of me when Claire cleared her throat.

"Excuse me, I was using that," she said.

I pulled it out of me and handed it to her saying, "Alright, here you go."

Claire went back to working it in and out of her pussy, while working over her tits and clit with her free hand. I went back to fingering my clit all the while watching Claire slowly reach an impending large orgasm. She was letting out these short high pitched yelps that told me she was very close.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhh," Claire groaned.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as I continued to watch Claire and finger myself.

"Oh my god.... I'm think I'm gonna cum," Claire yelled. "Yessssssssssss."

Claire then collapsed onto the desk in a heap. She laid their panting for at least a minute.

"That looked like one amazing orgasm," I said to Claire as she laid there on Mr. Robin's desk.

"I so needed that," Claire said.

"I need one of those too," I said as I still had not cum but was getting hotter from watching Claire.

"Let me help you then. Come over here," Claire said motioning for me to get on Mr. Robin's desk. "Get on your hands and knees."

I followed Claire's instructions and climbed onto the desk and got on my hands and knees. I started rubbing my clit furiously while Claire moved around to where my butt was.

"Spread your legs," Claire said and I followed her request and spread my knees out.

I was now in a doggie style position with one hand holding myself up and the other working my clit. She then took the dildo and plunged it deep inside me working it in and out while I was busy working on my clit. Claire had one hand on my ass while the other was working the dildo.

"Oh my god, Claire...." I said.

Claire furiously was working over my pussy with the dildo. She was moving it in and out so quickly that I couldn't take much more. I was rapidly approaching my orgasm. Claire slapped my golden brown bum with her hand and said, "Come on Jess, cum for me".

"Ohhhhh gaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwd," I screamed.

That's when my orgasm started rolling over me.

"I'm cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmiinnnnngggggg," I yelled.

I then collapsed onto the desk just like Claire did moments before. I was totally exhausted.

"Now that was an amazing orgasm," Claire said to me.

"Oh yeah it was," I sighed.

"Its almost 2AM, we should get going cause we're going to the nudist club tomorrow," I said gleefully.

"Yeah I guess so," Claire said.

We cleaned up what turned into a very messy classroom after our antics and then made our way out. We made our way across the parking lot to where our cars were and then headed home.

Once I made it home I collapsed onto my bed finally getting the sleep that I needed.

I woke up around 8 the next day feeling very excited to head to the nudist club. Claire would be over a few so I quickly showered and gathered a few things to take with me. I had done some researching on the internet on what to take to a nudist club, so I brought a couple towels, lots of sunscreen, and all my toiletries. I was ready, I was just waiting on Claire now to show up.

I started making myself some breakfast when the doorbell rang. Figuring it was Claire I ran to the door as is and opened it. Sure enough, standing there was Claire wearing nothing but a pair on sunglasses.

"Ready to go?" Claire asked.

"Yeah, just let me go grab my things quick and we'll go", I said as Claire stepped inside.

"So are you recovered from last night?" Claire said smiling.

"I'm a bit tired from being out so late, but yeah I'm recovered. I'm just really excited to go today", I said.

I grabbed my things then with both of us still nude, locked up the house and loaded up Claire's car with my stuff for the weekend. Looking back on it now, I don't think either of us packed any clothing with us at all for the weekend. This in retrospect was pretty foolish because it gets chilly at night.

We drove off in Claire's car to the club. We spent the next hour chit chatting about all kinds off stuff, girl talk mostly. Who's going out with whom, and who did what so far this summer. All the kind of stuff that bores most people, so I'll skip the details.

We got to the club and went through the gates and into the main grounds. It was like entering the Garden of Eden or at least it felt like it. There were nude people everywhere. Nude people riding bikes, nude people swimming, nude people playing volleyball, everywhere I looked there were nude people. I was so excited that my stomach was doing flips. I was finally in a place where being nude outside was not only allowed, it was required. I was in love.

We parked the car and got out and stretched our legs. Claire's family had already been here a while and had most of the campsite set up and ready for us. We unloaded the car and headed that way.

"I can't wait for you to meet all my friends here. They're really great people, I wish we all lived closer then we could hang out more", Claire said. "But I have to warn you, we get a little bit crazy at night sometimes."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, once everyone goes to sleep we sneak out and drink a little bit and do some other stuff", Claire said.

"Some other stuff?" I asked again.

"Don't worry, you'll see first hand", she said as she smacked my bare ass gently.

We dropped our stuff off at Claire's parents site and they mentioned that the owners wanted me to check in and fill out some paperwork. So we settled in and took a walk to the clubhouse to check in. It was a hot and humid day with a great breeze, which felt great over my naked body. I was loving this experience, and I was excited to see all the things we could do in the nude here.

We walked into the clubhouse, which wasn't much more than a small cabin near the front of the club. Standing behind the counter was an older lady who looked like she was in her 40's. She was completely nude and had a deep all over tan. I assumed she must be the owner or at least a resident here.

"Hello Claire. We've barely seen you all summer", she said.

"I know, it's been a crazy summer so far. But we just had to come out one last weekend before school starts again", Claire said. "Lindsey, this is my friend Jess."

"Nice to meet you Jess", Lindsey said as she shook my hand.

"It's great to meet you. I'm so excited to be here today", I said.

"Claire's parents tell me this is your first time at a nudist club today", Lindsey said. "But by the looks of your tan, it sure doesn't look like your first nudist experience. So I'll dispense with the proper nudist etiquette speech I give first timers."

"Yep, thanks", I said in return.

"Just fill out this sheet and then you can enjoy your weekend", Lindsey said as she handed me a pen.

"Claire, is that you?" said a man that walked in from outside. "I thought I saw you walking across the yard."

"John!" Claire exclaimed as she ran over and hugged him. "Jess, this is John. We've known each other for as long as I can remember. Both our parents have been coming here since we were both babies."

"Its good to meet you John", I said as I shook his hand.

John had a great body. He was tall with a golden brown tan, mostly due to spending so much time here I figured. What shocked me most about John was the size of his cock. It had to be 8" non-hard. It was definitely the biggest I had seen, although John was the first guy our age that I had met nude. I definitely wanted to see more.

"Great, glad to see you both will be here this weekend. Maybe we can get together and go for a hike later on?", John asked.

"Sure, we'll be around. You know where my parents campsite is", Claire said.

"Great. I'll see you ladies later", John said and turned around and walked out the door.

I finished up the paperwork and Claire and I left the cabin. We had the whole weekend to relax, but what would we do first?

"So what shall we do now?" I asked.

"Well, how about we go walk around and see if any of my other friends are here", Claire said.

I agreed, so we set off around the club meeting folks, and just socializing for the most part. After meeting John, I couldn't wait to see who else she hung out with. We walked up to the snack bar where Claire recognized a couple of people. She introduced me to her friends Sarah and Mark.

Sarah and Mark were clearly together, they were both in college at a local university. They had apparently known each other from school, but had only hit it off once they both stumbled upon each other here.

Mark had a nice body. He wasn't as tall or as tanned as John, but his cock was as big. I was starting to think all guys were that big around here. Sarah on the other hand was golden brown apparently from living at the club all summer. Her breasts weren't as big as Claire's, but they were bigger than mine. Her body was slim and toned; she had the look of an Olympic athlete. She had told her parents that she was staying at school for the summer to take classes, but had instead moved into one of the cabins at the club to stay bare all summer.

"You guys going to be around tonight?", Sarah asked us.

"Definitely", Claire replied.

"Lets all meet at the hot tub around 11 tonight. Then the party can begin", Sarah laughed.

12