My First Trip to the Orient Ch. 01

Story Info
He never expected a workday like this.
8k words
4.48
84k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

I work for an international shipping company out of Seattle WA. and do a large amount of business with Asian and some other mid-east companies. The day started like any other day shower, shave drive into work.

When I arrived I found out that my boss Jeff was retiring and that he had recommended me for his job! It would be a large increase in pay and some added travel over seas. About ½ my time would be in Asia and the other half in Seattle. I would have a staff of 6 and was expected to work as long as it took to get the job done.

Well I got the promotion and worked my ass off for over 60-70 days straight without any time off! I worked on Saturday Sundays and most evenings until 7PM or 8PM. Jeff would work with me when needed him and was actually was hired back as a consultant 2 days a week until I had met all the major clients.

Now after 2 months it was time to fly overseas and visit them face to face. Jeff was to go with me the first time, inform the clients of his retirement and introduce them to me. We let on a Saturday and arrived 12 hours later in Singapore, then it would be Seoul Korea, Osaka, Japan, and finally Thailand.

We drove to our hotel and checked in had a drink and got the limo to our first client, Osska Inc. We met with our main contact Mr. Ussieo Asstronei. It was 4 PM and Jeff invited him and his 2 assistance out to dinner that night! It was a long day and with the time change Jeff and I were both dragging!

We had dinner and spent time with Ussieo at the local pub. The pub had the usual oriental things, heavy drinks, and lots of women ready to accept pay for most anything the clients wanted. Buy the time we got back to the hotel it was 2AM. I hit the bed and died without taking off my clothes.

Too early 7AM came and we were up and out visiting another client before lunch, then one at lunch and another after lunch! Busy day ended with us going out to dinner again! It was almost 3AM this time when we got back to the hotel.

There was a note for Jeff at the desk telling him that the meeting with our biggest client was postponed until tomorrow. To make up for the change in plans we were invited today to his company’s private men’s club! Jeff told me he had only been to one of these clubs in his life and if it was anything like that one, we were both in for one hell of a day and night! The food, the booze and especially the women would make just about any wish I ever had come true.

We played golf that morning with 2 other oriental men making it a foursome! Around 1PM we showered and had lunch! We sat around the club drinking and watching the other golfers until 3PM. Then back to the hotel to get ready for the evening!

It was casual and at 7 PM the company’s car came for us. We drove far out into the countryside and after 20 minutes I have no idea where we were.

We arrived and the first thing we did was bath. We were clean but the standard there was bath first. As I got undressed I put on the heavy robe and came out to a group of 4 pools with 3 women at each pool. They bowed and took off their robes showing us that they had on white bikini tops and shorts! They instructed me to take the robe off and get into the warm water. I slipped in and they began to wash me. My boss Jeff and our host came in and now 3 of the four pools were occupied. Jef told me to let the girls do everything. "Never do for yourself what the ladies can do for you", was the motto of the pool and I remembered it from an old James Bond movie! But it seemed to be OK with me.

Each girl was beautiful, with oriental complexion and features. They were tiny, 5 foot and each was built small too! I figured the largest women there was maybe 34B,25,34! But they were all very beautiful with long black hair and dark eyes and very knowledgeable in the ways to entice a man!

Each girl bowed as they lathered up their wash rags and began to wash me. Three sets of hands on my body were stimulation enough for most men, but now that the girls were getting wet, their tops were becoming transparent. My cock was rising and I was wondering if this was proper.

I asked Jeff: " So what do I do with my third legs?"

Jeff and our host began to laugh and he told me: “Let them wash it too! That’s not a problem! In fact it means the girls are doing a good job if you’re hard! You usually tip them more if you’re hard, and more if you should cum sometime tonight! Just relax and enjoy it Bud!”

Each girl smiled and worked on me. I seem to fascinate them with the hair on my chest! Most oriental men have none! The ladies had me sit and washed my hair and face and chest arms and back. I was told and directed to stand since I didn’t understand much of the language she was trying to show me and helping me!

Jeff helped me too by explaining what they wanted! When I stood, there was a hush as all three of the girls looked and then smiled and giggled as my thick 8-inch cock stood straight out at attention throbbing and jumping with excitement! They were saying things I didn’t understand and using their fingers to indicate my size and thickness! Jeff laughed and said: “They saying you are so thick! Just enjoy it Bud it doesn’t get much better for a man, then what’s in store for us tonight!”

As the girls sat around washing my hips and lower back they were looking at me and asking me something. I didn’t understand at all and finally our host told me: “Now Budson, here is the hard part! Now you must pick only one girl. You have to pick the one girl you want to wash you further, between your legs! She will be yours for the evening Budson to do with as you please! In Japan, you never do for yourself what can be done by the women you selected! Understand Budson?”

I smiled now and bowed to him saying: “Yes, thank you Assuki. Thank you very much! I underdstand completely!”

But, it was so hard to choose just one. I made the ladies stand up and since I have this fetish for small women anyway, I picked the smallest shortest and youngest looking women out of the three. They other two ladies bowed and I bowed back! They stepped out of the pool and walked away! The other woman, the one I picked smiled at me and bowed low before she undid her bikini top letting it drop to the deck. She had small breasts with hard dark nipples. My cock jumped again as I watched her drop her bikini bottom on the side of the pool too and move close to me. She looked like she was 14 but Jeff told me they had to be at least 17 or 18 before they were allowed to work in the club! They had to be mature and knowledgeable about men and themselves!

She picked up the wash rag and began slowly and very gently washing my cock, ass and legs. Jeff told me: “Don’t cum in the pool!! Bad manors Bud!"

Both men laughed!! The small young oriental women continued to wash me with only her two small hands now, no wash cloth! She was extremely talented with her hands and knew exactly what and how to stimulate a man’s sex organ. I was very impressed with her style and the things she did to work me up to the point of almost cumming. As pre-cum formed in my cock she wiped it off with the wash cloth again and again.

She kept me from shooting off by squeezing the base of me cock's shaft and holding it tight until she knew I was gaining control again! She never sucked or licked my cock, not then! She only used her hands to please me! But God she was good and after at least a half hour of her stroking and playing with it, I wanted to cum so bad I could have screamed!

Finally I had to stop her! My cock was huge, even for me! My mushroom head was shinning from the soap and water and her washing. My cock jumped as she slowly looked up at me and smiled still moved her hands and fingers up and down the shaft!! She said in her best English: “You so thick Budson! I like! I like big time Budson!”

She smiled again and cupped my balls, acting like she was weighing them in her hand. She smiled again and said: “They big too Budson! They big too! I like big time!!”

I touched her breats and smiled as I told her: "Big time! Big time!"

She laughed putting her hand over her mouth! She gripped my cock just under the head and ran her other hand over the head!! I moaned again and then smiled down at her. The other two men stood and went into the other pool to clean off any soap left on their bodies.

Jeff told me: “The evening is already paid for Bud and you can stay as long as you wish. Dinner will be served to the six of us in about 20 minutes. Then we’re on our own, if you know what I’m talking about. We have separate rooms and I’ll see you back at the hotel around 10 AM for our appointment."

I watched as the two men stood and walked out of the pool as the girls they had picked wrapped a towel around them and began drying them off. I reluctantly took her hand off my cock again and pulled her up to standing in front of me. She hardly came to my shoulders as I stood there looking at her. I raised her face and admired her beauty. I smiled and she smiled! Then she bowled and she took my hand! She showed me the other pool of clear hot water. She held my hand and walked me down into the new pool!


Her breasts small and beatutful and I continued to look at them and touch them! I could see her hard nipples sticking out looking delicious! As I said she was small but her body was perfect and she was so beautiful. My cock was in need bad by the time we had finished rising and she began to dry me off.

She knelt directly in front of me and stroked my cock with the towel as she smiled up at me. She said again: “You so thick! Medoka like very much Budson! Very much in deed!”

I pointed at her and said: “Medoka?”

She smiled and pointed at herself and said: "Medoka!"

I finally knew her name! I smiled and said: “Medoka is very beautiful!”

She smiled really big this time and said: “Budson big and hamsome!”

I didn’t correct her, I just smiled as she held on to my cock! Finally she dropped the towel and she handed me the robe. She wiggled her hips and pulled a towel around her ass and started to dry off. She had no hair on her body at all, none!! She stood up letting me see her complete body. Then she put on the small short robe she had with her. I stopped her from closing it and just stood there holding the robe open still admiring her body and beauty! God she was so nice. I could only imagine how my cock would feel inside her small young body as she bounced up and down on it!! God I hoped I would find out before the night was over.

Medoka took my hand and walked me to the room where Jeff and our host were lying on their stomachs in separate rooms! She pointed at the doors and said: “Jeff” and then at the next door she told me my host’s name!

Medoka walked me to a third room that was empty and directed me to lie down on the table. This was the room where they girls would give you a rub down and other things you wanted. Jeff told me to let the ladies do what they wanted and not to take charge. It was up to the lady what she would and wouldn’t do here in this part of the club! Some would jerk you off, some would suck you dry, some would fuck you, and some wouldn’t do anything but rub you down! It depended on the woman and the man and what if any chemistry was developed between them in the bath!

Jeff told me: “Just go with the flow Budson!” We both smiled.

I lay on the table and Medoka opened the towel and left it covering my ass. She began to work my shoulders and neck. Her hands were strong and yet soft. She could rub hard or easy whatever I wanted. She rubbed and pushed down my back and went slow and worked as long as I wanted her to work on any place I wanted! She knew how to relieve any stress a man could have and make him enjoy what she did as she worked on him. She hurt me a few times but it was worth it. She worked every inch of my back and legs. Even my feet and toes were rubbed or pulled on! Finally she removed the towel and even worked on my ass cheeks! She ran her hand up my legs a few times feeling my balls! She bent down close to my ear and whispered: “Big balls Budson. I really like big time!”

I smiled as I looked into her eyes and inhaled her light perfume! She squeezed my nuts softly as she rubbed between my thighs! She said: "Open legs more Budson!"

I did and she rubbed my ass hole and made me moan from the pleasure! She held the towel and directed me to roll over on my back now. I did and she smiled at me and stood there a few seconds looking at my hard cock. Then she covered it and my balls with the towel. She giggled as my cock made a tent with the towel. I smiled up at her as he began working on my front with the same skill as she did on my back.

Her hands were magic and I was really enjoying it! She rubbed every inch of my arms, shoulders, chest and legs. Even my fingers were taken in her hands and individually rubbed!

Then she removed the towel off my cock and my imagination ran wild on what to expect! She smiled and bent down again next to my face and told me: “I like your cock very much Budson! You so thick! I like!”

We both said: “Big time!” She laughed and started to squeeze my cock and kissed the tip of the head with her lips. I lifted my hips up off the table when I felt her mouth lightly touch the cock head. Her lips were soft and wet and her hand was like silk as she stroked me. She smiled at me and asked: "You like? You like Medoka?”

I smiled and told her: “Big Time!”

Her grin was ear to ear! She pushed down on my cock shaft at the base pushing the blood up into the cock head and holding it there. She smiled at me one last time and covered my swollen hard cock head with her small mouth. I felt like I would scream as she began sucking on it! Again and again she would slowly move her mouth down the shaft and suck hard. Her tongue licked out at the underside of my cock shaft as her mouth sucked hard on the head. Her other hand rubbed and stroked my balls. They were huge with excitement and I knew they were filled with cum! It was only going to take a few minutes more minutes of her working on my cock before I shot a huge load of cum! I wondered if I was to cum in her mouth or tell her?

I moaned and she looked up at my face. I lifted my hips as my cock got even thicker and harder. She continued to suck and jerk me off as my hips pumped and pumped into her mouth! When I was 2 seconds from cumming she popped her mouth off my cock and cum ran out the head. She looked at it, licked the clear thick drops of my cum that were running down my cock shaft!

She came up and smiled at me. She asked me: ”You cum Budson? You cum for Medoka now?"

I moaned: “Oh yes Medoka!! I’m going to cum! Big Time!”

She slowly pushed back down on the shaft and covered my cock with her warm wet mouth again! Her cheeks caved in as she sucked so hard. I moaned again and lifted my ass up of the table. She moaned as my cock began to shoot my cum into her mouth! She continued to suck on me as her hand flew up and down on the shaft pumping it! I pumped my cock in her hand and in her mouth! I lifted up and continued to fuck her mouth as my cock just kept cumming. Drops of cum leaked out the sides of Medoka’s mouth as she tried to take all I had but it was just too much!

She licked and sucked on me until I had no more cum left in my balls. She looked up at me with that beautiful young oriental face and smiled as she felt me stop shooting! I lifted her face and she popped my cock out of her mouth! She wiped her mouth with the towel and came up to me. She whispered: “You have big time cum Budson! I like big time! You like big time?”

I pulled her to me and kissed her for the first time! She smiled as we separated. I told her; “I like big time Medoka! BIG TIME BABY!”

She smiled and told me: “You dress now! We eat now!”

I slide off the table and almost fell. My knees wobbled! She smiled at me and bowed again. I bowed to her and we both slipped on our robes and walked out to the room where the 6 of us were to have dinner. We sat on the floor with our legs cross. Medoka’s robe was so short I could see her pussy peeking out the bottom of her robe as she sat crossed legged next to me. I smiled and touched it! She took my hand and held it on her pussy as she told me: " I hot Budson! Hot for you!"

The other couples came in a few minutes later and now we talked and Jeff told me that if she sucked my cock she really liked me. He told me she was going to make me feel so good tonight! She was going to fuck me wild! I looked at Medoka and she smiled and winked at me as she took my hand in hers and put it back in her lap! I could fel her heat coming out from betwen her thighs.

She listened to Jeff talk to me. She didn’t get all of the conversation but she knew the word fuck! She came close to my ear and kissed it as she whispered: “Medoka good fuck! Medoka fuck you big time Budson tonight Budson! You want fuck Medoka big time?”

I could feel her smooth bald pussy as she rubbed it on the back of my hand as she held it between her legs against her heat. She told me: “Medoka want you tonight Budson! Thick cock, thick balls, we have big time! You pick Medoka! Yes?”

I smiled as I looked at her. She smiled at me as the 6 girls we didn’t pick served the next part of the meal. I asked Jeff to ask her how old she was. He did and told me she was 19 years old.

Jeff told me: “They are all still available if you want to change girls?”

I looked at Medoka and smiled saying: “No thanks Jeff. I think I’ll stay with the little one here." He told her and Medoka pushed my hand into her pussy. I cupped it and squeezed her pussy gently as I smiled down at her beautiful young face. She smiled back and moved closer to my ear so she could whispered: “Big time Budson! We fuck big time!”

She rubber the back of my hand all over her pusssy now and kept it between her legs ass during dinner! I could feel her getting wet and then I felt her place one of my fingers on her pussy slit. I slid it down the entire lenght and into her fat soft small pussy lips.

I asked: “How long is dinner anyway!”

Jeff knew what Medoka was doing with my hand and said: “To long Budson! But you have to stay for all the servings! It’s protocol!”

I moaned as she pushed my finger harder and deeper into her cunt and then into her hole! We ate and laughed and had a very good time. But, my cock was hard and Medoka ate as she continued to rub her pussy with my hand and fingers. With the robe untied, she was able to get my hand under her pussy and let me play with her cunt during the entire meal.

Both Jeff and our host were having the same thing done to them or something simulr. I saw Jeff's cock being stroked. he was hard as a rock as he ate!

After the meal, Jeff told me that he would see me when I met him in the morning. All three couples went their separate ways to their own rooms.

Once inside my room, Medoka dropped the robe she was wearing and stood there letting me check her out. She smiled and said: “You like Medoka, Budson?”

I smiled and said: “Very much Medoka, I like you big time!”

She laughed and undid my robe as she smiled up at me! Then she took my hard cock and squeezed it as she stood on her toes to kiss me! God she was so small, her head was as tall as my breastbone. She could stand under my arm if I held it out straight!

She slid the robe off my shoulders letting it drop on the floor. Standing there with my hard cock jumping up and down, Medoka immediately circled the shaft with both of her small soft hands and began stroking it back and forth as she stood on her toes taking my tongue and sucking on it like she had sucked my cock before dinner.

I moaned as she smiled again and dropped to the floor kneeling in front of me. She moved her beautiful oval face towards my dick head and cupped my balls with one hand while her tongue flicked out and over my growing cock head again. She ran her tongue over the mushroom head and then under it! Her lips kissed the head as she ran her tongue down the length of the shaft and then back up. She held my shaft up so my cock head was pointing at the ceiling. She than began to lick and suck the growing shaft from its base up to the tip of my fat purple cock head.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12