My First True Cock

Story Info
Ain't nothin to it but to do it.
1k words
3.45
62.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been the sort who would rather actually experience something versus not knowing. You know, the mentality of "I'll try anything once." It's guided me along pretty well in my life, give or take for a couple of situations.

It's also applied pretty well to sex. Some guys don't like to have a whole lot of sex, and I know some dudes who've only had a couple of partners in their lives. (Of course, those are a rarity.) I am not one of those guys. I look at having sex with women like enjoying various kinds of wine, or like driving different awesome cars -- they're all different, and they should all be appreciated for what they are.

A few years back, I let a guy suck my cock. If you look at my other stories, you'll see the rundown of that. It was a great experience, and a fantastic blowjob. Ever since then, I've had it in the back of my head to get another guy off. It's just never happened.

I finally took the plunge a few weeks ago, though.

***

I had been surfing the local sites online for a while, seeing if anyone was in the same boat as me. A curious, generally straight guy who wanted a blowjob, who hopefully also wanted to give one back. I was apprehensive about having anyone over to my place, as you don't know who you're going to meet online. They could be nice, decent people, or they could be pretty off-putting -- as had been my experience with meeting girls online.

Now, I know what you're saying: dude, you're not straight if you're looking to give a blowjob. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm bi. I know I don't dream about sucking cock, and the concept of taking it up the ass doesn't really appeal to me all that much. I don't fantasize about my friends. But the curiosity was still there, and I wanted to ultimately act upon it.

I found a guy who'd posted an ad, looking for some kind of blowjob/stroking action. I wrote him back.

"Hey, I'd be interested to swap bj's, if you're down." I included my stats and waited. A response showed up a few minutes later, but he was looking for some stroking action. He didn't want to get sucked, and didn't want to suck me.

"Okay, no problem," I wrote, and left it at that. Well, it didn't take long for him to write me back, looking to remedy the situation. Apparently he had really wanted to get off!

After some back-and-forth via email, sharing stats and figuring out that I would host, we finally clinched the deal and he said he'd be over in 20 minutes.

To say I was nervous was a massive understatement. My heart was pounding; a guy was actually on his way over, ready to get his cock worked over by me, an amateur. I hopped in the shower quick and washed all over a second time, lathering up my balls and cock to boot. Because really, who wants to get a nasty dick in the face, right?

Twenty minutes later, he showed up on my front door. He was white, roughly 5'10, dressed in workout gear and sneakers. He wasn't the most attractive guy in the world -- kind of average, really -- but here he was, nervous as I was. I wasn't going to make him wait.

I let him in, and we went into the living room. I sat down on the loveseat and he sat on the couch. You could tell we were both feeling a little awkward, and I didn't want to keep him in some sort of suspense (or me, for that matter).

He said, "Well, do you want me to show you...?" and I nodded. He stood up and pulled down his shorts and underwear to reveal a small cock, maybe four inches long. Not what I was expecting, but then again, he hadn't sent me a picture online. He was cut, which was a plus for me.

I said, "Well, what the hell?" and stood up, unbuckling my pants and dropping them and my underwear off. We got close to each other and started stroking each other's cocks. He wasn't as big around as I was -- not that I'm huge, but I'm closer to six inches, cut, with a nice mushroom head. I'm proud of it, what can I say?

We stroked like this for a little, feeling each other, until I said something like, "Well, might as well..." and dropped to my knees.

I took his cock into my mouth and sucked. "I'm sorry if my teeth hit you," I said quickly before feasting back on his dick. He moaned and held the back of my head as I kept sucking, trying to do my best for a guy who'd never had a cock in his mouth before. It wasn't bad; not that I had anything to compare it with, but I suppose the experience could have been a lot worse.

I didn't want to stroke him off while I sucked. I just grabbed his ass and kept sucking. Finally I stood up and he sat on the couch, taking me in his mouth. It was...well, to be honest, he wasn't very good. You know how some people approach sex with a lot of passion, or at least enthusiasm? That wasn't present.

I managed to get the two of us down into a 69 of sorts, each of us laying on our sides while we sucked the other one. He kept stopping and saying he was about to shoot, and then he quickly pulled out of my mouth and came all over his own stomach.

I went to the bathroom to get him a washcloth to clean up. When I came back, he cleaned up quickly and then in an awkward, shit-I-shouldn't-have-done-that manner, took off. There wasn't much conversation as it happened.

So there I was, having sucked my first cock, having made this guy come (though not in me or on me), and I hadn't even gotten off. It was something of a lackluster experience -- ultimately, I had to jerk myself off, which was (surprise!) better than the blowjob he'd given me.

I thought for a few days after that I wouldn't want to try it again...however, the thought has crossed my mind.