My First Visit

Story Info
You never know how your new neighbors will be like.
3k words
3.8
64.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after I moved ,for the very first time, to an apartment all by myself was when I was nineteen years old. It was a small place but I managed, and come to think of it, it was just perfect for a single person to live in. After about week I "lured" my first lay into my new apartment and we had a pretty wild time, lots of coarse screaming involved…

Yet another week passed, and I was sitting by my computer at approximately nine in the evening cruising some sex sites. The doorbell rang, as it always does when you cannot immediately open, whether you're doing the dishes or sitting gazing at some naked women spreading eagle. I quickly put the computer in standby mode, put a pair of jeans on and slowly walk towards the door trying to bring my heartbeat down.

When the doorbell rang its second time I had to answer…

I opened the door standing without a shirt and jeans with a slight bulge to the left of the crotch. In front of me stood a petite women in her early thirties. She had a white blouse unbuttoned indecently low and a short black skirt on. Still she managed to look kind of business women like. She had no makeup on, still she was more beautiful than most women her age. She quite ample breast and no bra on, I could clearly see her areolas under that thin white blouse.

She watch me with a mischievous smile and said;

- Hi there! We live just next door to you and thought we should ask you over for a cup of coffee or something.

I was taken by surprise and was a bit ashamed about the lump in my pants not cooling down.

- Yeah, sure. Why not. I said.

She got an even bigger smile and grabbed a hold of my hand!

- What are you do… Was all I had time to try and say before she flooded me with words and dragging me to her door, opening it and pushing me inside.

- Wow, you know what? The last person who lived in you're apartment was a exchange student from China. Yia tsen was her name you knew her? No? Well we always had her over for some chatting. Honey! We have a guest!

I was dragged through the hallway and I had time to see a door with a skull and crossed bones that read "Keep out" and a road-styled sign picturing a bull that took a shit that said "No Bullshit" I thought that it was the room of a rebellious young boy. Then I was whisked into the bedroom.

There a fairly large man sat watching some vacation film obviously of the family out on a caravan trip or something. He stood and extended his hand. He was perhaps five years older than his wife and had some regal stature to him, like Sean Connery as James Bond perhaps. He was pretty much taller than me but most are. For some reason he only had his bathrobe on.

- Hi, I'm Roger. He said giving me a warm smile. I shook his hand and sat down in the couch slightly behind Rogers seat.

- Hi, I'm Stephen, Steve. I said. The women strode past her husband gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered something. Then she came and sat herself down next to me.

That was pretty much all Roger said, his wife on the other hand…

- Oh my! I haven't introduced myself have I? I'm Helen.

I had my hands crossed in my lap on top of my now deflating lump. She took her hand and tried to grasp my right hand to shake it but she accidentally scraped her long fingernails right over my bulge. She pretended she had not done that and looked me right in my eyes and shook my hand.

- Nice to meet you Helen. I said accompanied with a nod of the head.

- Yes I know. She said broad smile splitting her face and she trailed her eyes over my chest down to the full-grown thing my hands were hiding.

For about a quarter Roger sat motionless in his seat, the only thing visible was a left shoulder and arm. Helen gave me plenty of information, whether I wanted it or not…

Yia tsen the Chinese girl had apparently almost lived with the family, she had had trouble finding friends but was not disliked by her classmates, they just didn't have the energy to make a new acquaintances. Helen asked me my age, occupation and that usual stuff asked when you're small talking. Then she returned to talk about their pet that apparently followed them on their caravan vacation. During Helens briefing I could hear music, I think Limp Biscuit, from their sons room, that didn't seem to bother either especially much.

Suddenly Roger turns around and says;

- Steve. Watch this. Then he spins his chair back to the original position and his left hand points to the tv-set. Then the sides of his robe slides to each side of the chair, I still can't see him or what he's doing so I don't dwell on it.

The sound is so low I can only hear murmuring sounds and the music from the boys room doesn't help. I see the camera moving from the interior of the caravan to the exterior filming Helen sunbathing topless and bottomless, she smiles and waves in to the camera. At the site of her big firm breasts and her almost completely shaven mound I go face red and tries to say something beginning to rise from the couch.

- What…eh…wait a min… That's all I can say before Helen puts here fingers to my lips and eases me down into the couch again.

So I sit there throbbing, face red and a heartbeat at hundred and eighty. Then the camera passes Helen and a even smaller slim female figure comes into view. I can see that she's that Chinese girl that served as Helen and Rogers pet. Her small firm breast glistens with sweat in the sun and her pussy mound has no sight of hair on it.

Yia tsen talks for bit saying something's that I cannot hear because of the volume and then a broad smile grows on her pretty face. During whatever she said her nipples clearly stiffened and she started to move her legs so the thighs rubbed together.

- Here comes the best part. Roger said, I could see his left arm doing some of that up and down motion every guy recognizes. And his voice was a bit strained.

By this time I could use som of that myself, so I started to rise and excuse myself again. I got so far as to opening my mouth before Helen was instantly infront of me, pushing me back down into the couch and she took her blouse of. Her big breast just slightly losing their firmness swayed out into my face. Just as quickly as she had gotten up she was sitting next to me again, but this time with her breasts free and her left hand resting on my crotch. She didnt move her hand, she had just placed it there, but I could feel her hand shake with every beat of my heart and throbbing of my cock.

The "best part" Roger was talking about was Yia tsen trying to even get Rogers huge cockhead into her mouth. Rogers cock was at least nine inches and that little chinese girl was just not getting that thing into her mouth, but she kept sucking the top of his cock and licking it like a lollipop.

Suddenly the chair Roger sat in shook and a huge stream of glistening fluid shot out infront of the chair in a big pool on the floor. He got up, his halflimp cock hanging down, globs of sperm on his stomach and legs were glistening in the murky room only lit by the TV.

- Excuse me. he said. I'll leave you two to whatever it is that Helen has planned. Smiling he headed towards the bathroom and I heard the shower being turned on.

- Helen I don't , I mean, What… I was speachless. Was that big guy gonna let his wife take in a nineteen year old guy and just leave them in the coach? She with her tits out and hand on his crotch?

- Aww, c'mon Steve I can feel you want this. She rubbed her free hand over her stiff nipples and down under her miniskirt. I imagined I heard a squishing sound when I thought her hand hit home.

She got up, pushed the coffetable to the far wall and went to the tv-set turned it off and went to the soundsystem putting on some type of slow jazz.

- Steve… Take youre pants off, please. She said as she started to move very soft and sexy to the music.

I didnt say a word, I just sat there staring and all the events had turned me on so much I couldnt think straight, I was so horny I had entered som kind of haze. I stood unbuttoning my jeans and pulled them down to my feet kicking them off me. I hadnt even any underware on. Helen swayed her hips slowly stroking her breasts with her hands and stared at my ,compared to Rogers cock tiny six incher, rockhard, foreskin covering half of the head and the top glistening with pre-cum.

She licked her lips very seductivly and zipped her miniskirt up, letting it slide to the floor and she smoothly stepped out of it. She had on a pair of see-through white lace panties that didnt have enough material to floss youre teeth in once. She stood there dancing slowly sexy, and I sat in the couch naked and just watched, I found it so fascinating I didnt even think of easing my pain.

For five minutes she swayed to the music, she alternated her glares between looking at my glistening cockhead and my eyes.

Then all of a sudden Roger , who's been standing there for a while says;

- Goodnight then. I hope you don't make as much noise as last time you had sex Steve. Smiling and chuckling he left.

- Ok. Was all I could answer, not leaving Helen with my eyes once.

As Helen stood there wringling I heard the Limp Biscuit sounds rise in volume and then go back to it's original level as the door was beeing opened. For a short moment I imagined an angry boy rushing me trying to beat the hell out of me for ogling his mother. But nothing happened and I wouldnt have noticed anything anyway.

As the fifth track on Helens CD finished she turned it off. She took her panties off and came to stand infront of me.

- Do you like my body Stephen? She asked going over her breasts and stroking allover her body.

- Yes. Very much. I whispered hypnotized by her dark aereoleas and erect nipples seemingly pointing right into my eyes.

She turned and lowered her upperbody, her flexibility was incredible! She took hold of each leg and pressed her shoulders against her own knees…

- Do you see what youre hard young cock has done to my pussy Stephen? I looked at her face first then trailed my gaze up her cunt.

Her pussy was almost gaping for something to fill it, transparent, glistening juice trailing from it. All the way down to the back of her knees.

- Mhm… I said, or sounded nodding my head like a small boy thats beeing learned something interesting.

- Taste me. Do it. Taste me now! She half-screamed and half-whispered.

I leaned towards her glistening gaping hole. Her scent strong but extremely inviting, I let my tounge touch her thigh tasting the precious fluid. She shivered at the touch of my tounge her body radient of heat. I grabbed her cheeks and spread them, her pussy already extended to the max letting a few streams of juice escape it's dark interior.

My tongue swivelled around her most precious secret, licking at her outer lips, brushing passed the red swollen clitoris peeking out from under its hood.

She came, her body convulsed heavily and then she crashed to the floor as though every bone in her body had been turned to water.

She lay there gasping for air, panting and slowly recovering. She then rose to her knees standing infront of me as I was yet again sitting in the couch. My cock stood in the air hot as the sun in zenith, throbbing with every heartbeat, twitching with every light stirring of air around it.

Helen watched it living a life on its own, tilting her head as to wonder what it was. Then she grabbed it, hard, pulling my foreskin all the way back to the base of the shaft. Pressing pre-cum out of the top, spilling out in different directions over the dark-red swollen cockhead.

The strain made the my large vein appear along the shaft clearly visible under the thin skin.

She let out a little sigh and started to slowly let her hand move up and down in a slow but hard motion, moving her wrist like you would accelerating a motorcykel. She had an iron-grip on my shaft the muscles in her arm straining to squeeze my cock. In the process of her dancing and mine exploration of her cunt, I had apparently let out an enormous amount of pre-cum which she by now had smeared allover my cock to get a perfect natural lubrication. I stared at her hand going up and down my six inch cock and felt my balls tighten, I let her continue as I know I can get several erections during an act of sex. During her seventh stroke as she let her hand slide up the edge of my cockhead I felt a tingling in my spine, I arched my back and let out a coarse scream. My penis twitched a couple of times and with each it shot out a stream of sperm, landing on my stomach, the coach, her hand and arm.

- Oh no! You should have told me you were near cumming. She sighed, looking sad and let down.

- Just…ke…keep…stroking Helen…keep… I stuttered out.

That's what she did and a couple of minutes later I was ready again, sore as always but good to go.

The rap-metal music of Limp Biscuit had stopped and in the corner of my eye I saw an figure standing peeking behind the doorframe to the hallway.

I got completely surprised, and took a cushion and covered myself with staring at their child.

Helen noticed and turned to see what bothered me, at first she smiled then she almost broke out into a laugh.

- That's our daughter. She explained. She's just turned eighteen years old and always likes to see her mom doing dirty things. She's a virgin herself. You like watching mom with cock in hand right Tiff? She turned to her daughter.

- Yes mom. I do. But I would've mist this if he didn't scream so loud. She looked back at her mother accusingly.

- Can she join in? Helen asked me.

- I don't know? Gheez that's you're daughter isn't it? I said.

- Aww c'mon! She'll only sit next to us watching, she used to play with Yia tsen but she's gone now. Helen tilted her head and stared at me with puppy-eyes. Somehow she managed that inspire of her being older and wiser than I.

- Alright, I guess there's no harm in her watching, she's seen this before anyway. I guessed and so I said to Helen.

- Ok. Thanks. Come on tiffany come sit here next to Steve if he'll let you have his cushion that is. She looked amusingly at me and I put the cushion back into the couch.

Tiffany was just a year younger than me, long hair in a ponytail, cute face on the verge of turning into a beautiful women's face. She wore boxer-panties and a pink tank top with Winnie the Pooh on it. She approached me smiling. Like she was used to sitting next to a nude guy with his cock in her mothers hand.

Helen just waited until she had seated herself and then she continued to smear sticky cum all over my sore lightly twitching cock. I leaned back closed my eyes and crossed my arms behind my head as Helen let her full lips circle around my head, feeling her sucking and licking on it. Then she stops and I feel her hand again wrap itself around my shaft slowly stroking it gently. But there is a irregularity in the strokes that makes me open my eyes. Just as my eyelids open I hear a soft moan, I turn my head and find Helen rubbing her middle finger over Tiffany's crotch on top of her boxer-panties and the girl herself has hiked her tank top over her head and squeezes her own nipples. Her eyes are closed, she moans and has the grinding motion going against her mothers touch. Her breasts are small and her nipples and areoles are bright pink, her boxers has a cleft that sticks to her almost hairless cunt that her mother's trailing with her finger.

At that I get up, finding that this is enough, I mean I've never seen incest in real life and not sure whether the daughter is being used by her mother or not. I leave mother and daughter in a bizarre haze of erotic smells and hot body heat.

I go over to my place shower and goes to bed.

One and a half week passes without a word, then suddenly the doorbell rings...

To Be Continued...