My First Web Cam Experience

Story Info
Her first time showing off on cam.
1.7k words
4.21
33.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was a pretty cool guy. We had flirted back and forth with one another for a few weeks now, and we don’t know if we will ever meet. He is an electrician and very outspoken with the ladies on the net. I create web pages for a living and love to spend time on line chatting. However, that was all about to change.

Rick wasn’t happy in his marriage; he is good looking, funny, and a good Internet friend. Our chats started out completely innocent. Mostly stuff like “how was your day”', and, “ what do you like to do for fun”'. We chatted on line almost every evening, and I couldn’t understand why he continually cut me short when it came to around 9:30. I thought maybe he had to get up early for work, or that he had errands to run. Then it dawned on me maybe he was chatting with other women on line. How can I please him, so he doesn’t go looking for someone else when he has me and the way I felt I would let him do with me what ever he pleased! As weeks passed by, our chats became more serious. We had discussed everything from what we want in life to how our kids had grown up and how we had drifted apart from our spouses. Around this time, our chats starting becoming more naughty, down right sexy and I loved every minute of it. We got more and more risqué. We began talking more and more about sex and how we both missed it in our lives.

We had done everything that people do when they first chat, exchanging pics back and forth. However, I had told Rick that I was a little shy and wasn’t sure if we should continue with this kind of arrangement. Even though he thought I was a hottie, I really wasn’t. He knew I wrote sex stories for a web site and that I was able to do almost anything I wrote about.

A couple of weeks ago Rick told me he bought a webcam. He told me I should buy one to because unlike chatting, this would bring us closer and we could get to know each other more intimate then just chatting. We knew exactly why we'd each purchased the cams, and what we wanted to do. He told me that he had done this before with one woman on the net and that it was very exciting for him. He told me he would like to show me his cock; and I began to get turned on by that. I was a little nervous at first but Rick was a smooth talker and was able to get me excited about trying web sex for the first time. “What the hell I wasn’t hurting anyone by doing this.”

Since he was married and I was living with someone, and we both had children we decided to make the first meeting in the wee hours of the morning. I flicked on the computer, and as soon as I logged into my messenger, I saw a message from Rick pop up. In big red letters it said, “ ARE YOU READY TO FUCK ME BABE” I responded by saying, “BRING IT ON I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING YOU GIVE ME!”

I had made a point of looking my best; Rick thought I looked sophisticated and I didn’t want to disappoint him. I put on my silk see through blouse so that he could see my nipples every time I moved. I knew Rick liked that and I thought that would add to the excitement.

He had chosen music that would be slow and romantic, the song playing was Truly, Madly, Deeply. He began with putting his hands in his pants rubbing his bulge. “You are beautiful hon.” I took my hands and cupped my tits, showing him that I was ready for his large cock. I didn’t think this would be so exciting, but it was. Rick had promised to start jerking himself off when I started to do that and he was just now unfastening his pants.

I took my hands and lifted the blouse off my shoulders...letting my hands run over my breasts, I smiled as I saw his erection starting to grow.

He looked at me with a grin on his face. I could see his cock and it was big, really big almost crying out for me. He rubbed the head of his cock with his index finger and thumb. I reached up, pinched my nipples hard, that really turns me on. “OH YEA.”

I started getting very excited as I watched him stroke his cock; I wanted to be there with him, to put it between my tits. I’m sure he would like that. I ran my hands over my stomach, then bent over on the chair, showing him my waiting ass. (Rick was an ass man so I knew the thought of this would drive him insane). As I bent over I ran my hands over my ass.

I could hear him panting over the microphone. He started to say something but it was so low that I couldn't hear. I turned and looked at him confused. He then shouted, “ For someone that had never done this before you are doing one terrific job!”

I turned around, sat down on the chair, and slowly lifted my tits to my mouth, licking them ever so softly. Slow enough to show him that I was a large breasted women ...his erection was getting huge now.

“I can't take it anymore! Take off your fucking panties.... Let me see your pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I slowly complied.

I told him to hold on for one second that I would be back. When I returned, I asked him if he was ready for the real show to begin. His hard on was all the answer I needed....

I sat down and put my legs up on the computer desk, spreading my legs as far as they would go. I took the camera and positioned it so that it was just a few inches away from my pussy. Then, I picked up the jelly vibrator that I had run to get and asked if he was ready to begin.....I told him, he was in total control, and that he got to tell me where and how to use the vibrator.

He first told me to suck it.... to pretend it was his cock...

I put it in my mouth and began to suck it hard and fast...I glanced at the monitor and I could see he was losing it. I slowed down and started to gently tongue the vibe. This almost drove him over the edge...After a few minutes of sucking, he instructed me to run it over my tits which were fully hard and my nipples erect standing out like headlights on a car.

I didn't need any urging from him to run the vibe down my stomach and over my outer pussy lips. I turned the vibe on full speed and I began to caress my outer lips with it. I was already dripping wet, so I took some of the juices and spread them over my waiting pussy/ tasting some of it for my own pleasure....

“Rub your clit! Rub it hard and fast!” I did... “Oh God, I could feel the first wave of orgasm about to hit me...my stomach was churning and my juices were going all over the place....

“OOOOOOOhhhhhh hmmm, oh God yes!” I screamed and twitched and convulsed through my first series of orgasms...my tits flopped every which way and I nearly fell out of my chair.... I kept rubbing and rubbing, enjoying every minute. My legs were sore and my feet had cramped up I had cum so hard....

I flopped back in the chair and I could barely move....

“Sassy”, Rick said, “you're not done yet. You still have to make me cum.”

I looked and saw that he hadn't cum yet. I was somewhat torn, I was so exhausted, but it hardly seemed fair to let him just sit there with a hard on and not do anything to help him.

“I want you to put it in....I want you to tease your clit and inner lips w/ the head of it, then I want you to slowly ease it into that tight little pussy of yours.” He said.

I did just that, and I found myself getting excited once more.

I slowly put the head of the vibe into my already wet pussy, and moaned as it pushed through my soft lubricated folds. The vibe was pretty big, 9 inches long about 3 inches thick. I was again excited and didn’t notice the pain as I pushed it deep inside me.

“Start slowly take it all the way in, then pull it all the way out do it now.”

I responded by moaning, It felt so good, I could imagine this being his cock...slowly entering and exiting my pussy...His hands all over...exploring every inch of my body...His warm mouth and soft tongue on my neck.... my tits.

I eased myself into a slightly faster speed...and I could hear him say, “That's nice, very nice...”

His words both excited and taunted me. I wanted -no I needed, to go faster.... I moaned and whimpered as he told me to keep the same speed. I knew he was doing it to tease me

“Sassy, do you like that? Do you want to go faster?”

“Speed up, doll.... go hard and fast. As hard and fast as you want to.”

As I began going faster, fucking myself ...slamming it in and out...imagining it was him, imagining his balls slapping up against my ass....

My body began to shake again and I knew it was time for my next orgasm.

I began thrashing back and forth again...and I could distantly hear him moaning...I knew he was cumming too Finally, I couldn't cum anymore...my body was definitely too exhausted this time....

I looked at the monitor to see Rick watching me with a completely satisfied look on his face.

“You know, my dear, I think you should give me your number sometime!” We could try phone sex next time.

“Maybe I will, If it’s anything like cam sex then I am sure it will be just as great” I said.

With that we bid each other good night, and I cleaned up just before having the best night's sleep of my entire life.