My First White Cock

Story Info
Transformation of conservative lonely Pakistani shy housewife.
4.9k words
4.16
55.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obablee
obablee
54 Followers

Bablee was standing below shower as water poured over her naked body. She made sure that all her body was wet with water before turning off the water tap. Her hair was completely soaked and was spread across her back. She picked up the soap and started soaping her body. As she touched her breasts while soaping them, suddenly a strange feeling passed through her body. She opened her eyes and looked in the full length mirror in front of her. All her breasts were covered with soap bubbles and soap. She slowly took both her breasts in her hand and slowly started rubbing them. She loved the feeling playing with her breasts as her tits began to grow larger in her hands. She had lovely full 34 D breasts. Her body was not too slim, but her breasts were pretty big and full and she often got lots of glances from people.

But today she was very confused about her own beauty. The reason she was confused about her own feeling was Rob. She was 39, married to Javaid, her husband for 20 years now. She couldn't have said that she was unhappy in her marriage. However, she also couldn't positively say that she was happy either.

She had had an arranged marriage. When she had married Javaid, she was hoping to get settled in overseas. She had married Javaid because he was living abroad. However, just after they had got married, Javaid lost his job in overseas in severe wave of recession. She clung on the hope that he would find another one quickly. However, jobs were scarce and he was not the only one who had lost job. Millions of resumes had flooded the overseas market and there was fierce competition for jobs on offer. Finally after 1 year he found a less salary job in US. All the abroad dreams that Bablee had were shattered because Javaid was unable to afford his wife living expenses in US. So Bablee decided that she will live with her in-laws in Pakistan. Javaid do visit Pakistan after one or two year. He was struggling hard in US to earn money for his family. With the passage of time, Bablee gave birth to 5 kids in 20 years. Bablee was full time housewife and taking care of her kids and her in laws in Pakistan.

Two years back, she was visiting an historical place in Lahore with her kids on holiday. There she met a Whiteman Rob from US. He was a tourist and taking photographs of Pakistani culture and old ancient buildings.

He was a student of Phd and his topic was Pakistani people and their culture. He was very young 23 years old. He was efficient and smart. He knew how to get work done with his camera. When Bablee was sitting alone in the open sitting area and her kids were busy to taking pictures of them, Rob came to her and asked for some help regarding historical place. Bablee was too shy and conservative but after some detail conversation regarding the culture of Pakistan, she developed good relationship with Rob. They exchanged their contact numbers.

So soon they became good friends. After a while Rob often flirted with her outrageously and commented on her body during phone calls or webcam chats. Rob was living in a hotel and he had to return back to his country after 3 days.

But at the time she enjoying his company, she understood that Rob was getting attracted towards her and didn't mind a bit of flirting herself. It wasn't that that was bothering her. What was bothering her was the fact that even she was feeling attracted towards him. Initially she had dismissed her attraction as nothing but a passing fancy. But she could not fool herself that she was not attracted towards him. And finally after lot of time, she had finally accepted his advances and accepted that she also was attracted towards him. And now he had come to Pakistan for 6 months visit.

So here she was getting ready for a date with Rob. Her husband and In-laws had no inkling of what she was going to do.

As she slowly rubbed her breasts in the shower now, she was imagining how Rob' hands would feel on her tits. And her cunt was soaking thinking about Rob' hands between her thighs and slowly rubbing her cunt lips.

After a shower she go to her mother in law room and said;

"I am going out to visit my kid's school, because his school teacher called me yesterday, she complained me about him. I may be late. The lunch is on the table. You can just heat it and have lunch."

"What time will you be back?" Mother in law asked her.

"I should be back around 1pm if I late will call you.

Bablee was nervous as hell right now. She knew that she was cheating on her husband, but she couldn't help it. She was feeling a strange attraction towards Rob. She opened the cupboard and pulled out a new set of bra and panties that she had bought some time back. It was imported from France. Its material was satin and it was very thin and transparent. It was red colored and bra cups were very small so that over half of her breasts would be outside the cup.

She slowly put her hands through the bra and adjusted the bra cups to fit on her breasts. The bra cups were horizontal rather than diagonal. She adjusted the cups so that her nipples would be naked and the line of the cup was just below the nipples. She then put on panties as well. Finally she put on a white sleeveless top and black short knee length skirt. She noticed that her nipples were clearly protruding through the soft material of the white top. Then she sat down in front of the full length mirror and started brushing her lovely waist length hair.

She brushed the hair neatly and then allowed it to flow on her back. She normally tied her hair with a chop or hair clip. But today she decided to keep it open. She pulled out her perfume and then sprayed it on her clothes. Also she sprayed some deodorant under her clean shaven arms. Finally she applied some light make up on her face and applied a dark red lip stick on her lips.

At the end she put on her black burka which will cover her whole body and no one will see beneath it that what she has worn. She smiled at herself watching in the mirror and walked towards the exit.

When she reached Rob's hotel she put off her black burka and hide it inside her handbag. Then She called him.

'Hey baby, where are you? I am waiting for you." Rob picked up the call almost immediately as if he was waiting for her call. She got out of the Taxi and paid the fare and started walking towards the hotel lobby.

"I have just reached the hotel lobby. Where will you meet me?" Her high heels were making lot of noise on the floor as she walked.

"Why don't you come directly to my bedroom? In fact I want you to come to my bedroom." Bablee smiled as she had almost reached the hotel reception.

"All right, I will come. What is your room number?" She asked him as she stopped for a moment.

"It's 208. It's just to the left side of the lift." She nodded to the receptionist.

"All right, I will be there." She disconnected the call and smiled at the receptionist.

"Hi, I am here to meet Rob. He is staying in 208."Receptionist smiled back at her and replied cordially.

"What is your name madam?" She picked up the phone in front of her and asked.

"It's Bablee. He is expecting me." She nodded and dialed the room number. She informed Rob and immediately nodded. Then she put the phone down and pointed towards the lift.

"You can use that lift madam. Have a nice day. "She smiled as Bablee turned back and walked towards the lift.

She entered the lift and pressed the button for the 5th floor. The lift was pretty quick and she reached the 5th floor almost immediately. She was nervous as hell. She knew what awaited her and she knew she was going to cheat on her husband with a white man. And she knew her reasons were not just for sex.

Rob opened the door to his suite almost immediately she knocked on the door. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked at him. He towered over her looking exceedingly handsome in a black shirt and blue jeans. Black shirt looked great on his white skin.

"Wow baby, you look great in western clothes. I had never seen any Pakistani woman before in western clothes though." He moved aside to give her space to get in. Bablee smiled at him as she came inside.

"Well if you are meeting a western man, you should wear western, isn't it? Or did you prefer me wearing Pakistani clothes? Rob closed the door and turned around to face Bablee. She was looking around the room.

"Well you look beautiful in Pakistani clothes. But you look absolutely sexy in western." Bablee blushed as she noticed his eyes dropped to lovely curve of her tits that was stretching fabric of her white top.

"So what do you like more? Do you like Beautiful or sexy? "Rob walked back towards her as she sat on the sofa.

"That depends on the time of the day baby. I guess I like you sexy during the day, but beautiful around night time. "Rob' eyes roamed on her body from top to bottom as she felt a warm feeling in her body. She felt there was a strange lust in his eyes as his eyes stopped for a moment on her tits.

"So I guess I have dressed correctly, isn't it? "She sat down on the sofa and put her purse down.

"Yes, I guess so. You look damn sexy right now. Would you like to have some drink? I know you drink just soft drinks. I have some in the fridge. "Rob pointed to the fridge.

"Sure. I will have some as long as you accompany me. But don't worry; I will get a drink for both of us. I think it's a woman's job." It had never been her habit to drink wine. In fact she never ever drank as he was a tee Toller. Her friend sometimes drank but even then she never tried.

"Now that's what I love about Pakistani women. I will have some whiskey for me though. I am not much into soft drink. She walked towards the fridge as Rob watched her swaying ass. Her big ass looked even sexier as Bablee bent down to open the small fridge and she removed 2 bottles. One was of soft drink and other whiskey as Rob wanted. She placed the bottles on a small table beside the fridge and then picked up 2 glasses from the fridge. She opened one bottle at a time and slowly poured each drink the one glass. Then she picked them up and slowly walked towards Rob who was sitting on the sofa.

She offered one glass to Rob and sat down beside him on the sofa. She turned towards Rob and then crossed her legs. Her skirt was riding high on her thighs as sat down. Rob' eyes were riveted on her naked thighs now. She slowly drank from her glass as she noticed Rob looking at her thighs and blushed. Rob also drank from his glass as they both stared into each other's eyes. Bablee was playing with her bangles as she drank her glass.

"What is that?" Rob pointed towards her gold bangles.

"It is called bangles. It's a jewel that Pakistani women wear for their husbands." But even as Bablee explained, she felt odd about it. She was wearing a jewel for her husband and she was sitting with a foreigner in his hotel room and quite ready to cheat on her husband.

"It is nice and looks pretty expensive. Can I see it?" Rob extended his hand and took it and looked at it carefully.

"So does every woman wear this for her husband?" Rob slowly left it, but not before touching her cleavage. Bablee blushed and went red at his touch.

"Yes every Pakistani woman does this." She noticed that his glass was empty.

"Can I get you another drink?" She extended her hand to get his glass. But Rob took her hand in his.

"You can give me another drink baby, but not from that bottle. I want another drink from those lovely honey pots down there." His eyes wandered towards her big 36 D boobs. Bablee's cheeks turned pink as she noticed his eyes on her boobs. She had always wanted this. She had always thought Rob was attractive and sexy. Rob was quite dominant and aggressive man. She admired that trait in him. And now as she imagined his big hands on her breasts, she felt wet.

As she looked on him, she noticed that how big his hands were. He was a big man, almost 6 feet 3 inch tall compared to her small frame of 5 feet 5 inch. She looked in his eyes and blushed again.

"You are so direct and rude. Is that the way to talk to a woman?" But even as she said this, Rob wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him.

"I don't like beating about the bush baby." Rob grabbed her hair roughly and then pulled her face towards him and kissed her hard. Bablee was surprised by his roughness, but also delighted. This roughness, the feeling of just giving herself up to a powerful mane was what she had always wanted. This was something that her soft husband had never given her. For the first time her life, she just wanted to surrender herself to a powerful man. And she did just that. Her body went limp as she opened her mouth for Rob and let her body loose. Rob's hands were rubbing all over Bablee's body now as he kissed her mouth hard. Bablee was moaning in his mouth as she enjoyed Rob's rough hands on her naked arms as caressed them.

Slowly Rob moved both his hands to Bablee's breasts and squeezed them roughly. Bablee stiffened a bit, but recovered quickly. Rob broke the kiss as she was breathing heavily now.

But then Rob slowly pushed Bablee back on the sofa and she was reclining on the arm of sofa and Rob quickly came on top of her. She tucked her hair so that it was lying below sofa arm and then touched Rob' face with her hands. Rob held her face with both hands and then started kissing her lips and face.

"You know darling, I always wanted to get a Pakistani woman." Rob sighed as he kissed Bablee's neck and moved his face towards her boobs. Rob moved both his hands and touched her boobs and slowly started squeezing them.

"And why is that? What is so special about Pakistani women?" She sighed as Rob kept kissing her neck. Bablee was getting wet and her creamy thighs were soaking with her own juices. Rob moved her hands on her naked arms started to caress them slowly.

"They have lovely fair skin and they don't have this entire fad about being slim. You are not slim, but have nice full curvy body. And Pakistani women are pretty submissive and they are in a kind of awe of white men. I always enjoy that submissiveness in women." At this point, Rob squeezed her tits harder and Bablee moaned in pain but also pleasure. Rob looked right into her eyes.

"So do you think I am submissive to you and I am in awe of white men?" She wrapped her arms around his waist and slowly kissed his lips. Rob also moved his hands under her body and slowly moved them lower on her body till he reached her lovely big ass.

"Of course you are in awe of me baby. And right from the first day I met you, I knew you would love to submit to a strong white man like me. Don't you agree?" She didn't know what to tell him. But in her mind she always knew that Rob was right. She had always liked strong powerful men. Her husband was too weak and sometimes she just hated his weakness. She would have liked her lover to be strong and dashing. She would have liked a bit of variety in her sex life rather than mundane sex she had with her husband in missionary position all the time. She would have liked someone who would tie her up to the bed and then fuck her mercilessly. With her husband, she didn't even squeal in bed. She would have liked a strong man taking her from behind till she screamed with delight. She would have loved to submit to a strong man completely rather than being with her wimp husband. It didn't really matter whether that man is white or Muslim. But she would have liked that. She touched Rob' face and slowly rubbed her cheeks against his beard.

"Yes Rob, I would very much like to submit to a strong white man like you. I would like to writhe under you as you fuck me. I would like to be under your power and do whatever it takes to please you. Although I don't know how that is possible. You are in US and I am stuck in Lahore." Rob moved his hand behind her neck and slowly kissed her lips.

"Oh I am sure we can work something out baby. But for the time being, let's do something useful with time we have. Let's go to the bedroom baby." He kissed her lips lightly and then got up from above her.

Bablee also got up. But even before she could say anything, Rob grabbed her ass and stroked it lightly couple of times. She turned and smile at him. She wrapped her hands around his waist and placed her head on his shoulder.

"I never thought I would love somebody do that to me." She caressed his hairy big arms as she kissed him. Rob held her close and then with one strong effort, he picked her up in his arms. He raised her so that her breasts were right in front of his face and he quickly buried his head in her lovely tits. Bablee also rubbed her breasts as Rob rubbed his face in her tits.

"You are going to love lot of what I am going to do to you baby." He stopped for a moment and then started walking towards the bedroom carrying her in his arms.

"I am sure about that darling." Bablee kissed his lips as he went into the bedroom and Bablee looked around. It was a beautiful room with a large double sized bed. He put her on the edge of the bed so that she was sitting on the bed with her legs touching the floor.

"You look sexy with your hair open. Open them up for me baby." She looked in his eyes for a moment and then raised her hand in air and removed the chop tying her hair and threw it aside.

"I love your black hair honey." Rob ran his hand through her hair. Bablee touched his shirt for a moment and then inserted her fingers in his shirt. Then she slowly unbuttoned his shirt one button by one. Then slowly removed his shirt and threw it aside on the floor. He wasn't wearing any vest under the shirt. His chest was covered with thick blond hair. Bablee kissed his stomach for a moment and then slowly started rubbing his chest with both her hands. She kept rubbing his chest slowly as Rob kept playing with her breasts. Her nipples were taut and her breasts were tight. Rob was squeezing and mauling her tits with his big hands. Bablee was enjoying his touch on her boobs.

Bablee rubbed her cheek against his hairy chest and her hands were caressing Rob' back with slow strokes.

"Oh Rob, you are so muscular and strong as compared to my husband." She looked up in his eyes as she feasted her eyes on his muscular and big body. He was very big and strong compared to her husband and she was enjoying this difference.

"Yes darling, I know that. I have seen your husband's pictures and I frankly think he doesn't deserve a beautiful and sexy woman like you. You need a strong man like me. You need a man who would take care of you financially, physically and sexually and every other way. And clearly your husband doesn't look like someone who can do that for you. You are lot of woman and you need a strong man like me." Bablee didn't say anything but in her mind she kind of agreed with whatever Rob was saying. She just smiled and then kissed him.

Rob took Bablee's hand and then slowly pushed it on his big cock which was now making a tent in his pant. Bablee smiled at him and then slowly unzipped his pant and slowly inserted her hand in the pant and slowly started to pull it down. Rob also helped her and she completely removed his pant and threw it aside. Bablee gasped as Rob' cock sprung out to its full 10 inch glory. She had always kind of imagined that white men had larger cocks than Pakistani men, but even then she gasped at Rob' cock size. It was massive 10 inch and was almost 3 inch thick. Just the thought of having this massive member filling her cunt sent shivers down her spine. She looked astonished at his cock as she caressed its length with her palm.

"So honey, do you like it? Is it better than your husband?" Rob stroked his cock with his hand as he moved his hand behind her neck. Bablee looked up at him and just nodded.

"So come on honey, take it all the way in your mouth and suck it." He roughly pulled her mouth towards his waiting cock. She obliged him by opening her mouth and took his huge cock in her mouth. The slick length of his cock was now buried in her mouth. Rob moaned as his massive cock was engulfed in warm and wet mouth of Bablee. He wrapped his hand around her neck and slowly steadied her.

obablee
obablee
54 Followers
12