My Fishing Hole...

Story Info
One man feeds his desire for underground fetish tapes.
2.4k words
3.92
67.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Fishing Hole: A Pool of Victims

You are at a very posh party, You have attended by invitation only. That's when you saw me. . .

I'm dressed in a Italian custom cut suit and I look very nice being 6 ft 3 in. tall. But the real reason I wear such expensive clothing is because of my build. . . . I'm a whopping 270 lbs. of muscle and a small pooch of course but that's why the cool duds.

I noticed you looking my way at least five times and that was when I first arrived. You don't seem faithful to your long time marriage. . . At least that's the message my sick mind is now hashing over and over now.

The reason I go to these parties "or these little get-togethers" as most would call them, is because they supply me with an unending supply of interesting prey. I'm really not that dangerous "at least that is what the shrinks told me at recovery when they released me.

But so far this has been working out great! But I think this will be the last time I use this venue.

"I will use another pool for me next group of victims"

This is when I made the hasty decision that you guys,

"you and your husband" would be my targets.

As I dismissed myself I kinda noticed the look of disappointment on your face, but little did you know I had a greater more sinister plan.

I set up just outside the perimeter with my usual surveillance and night vision goggles just after I had changed into my more shall we say comfortable and shocking outfit. "I'm so much more at home like this"

After a long while I spotted the both of you leaving.

Now its time for part two of my twisted fantasy to take place. . .

I gathered my gear and hurriedly stuffed the car and got in. I didn't want to follow too closely but I didn't know where we were going. I was about to give up because of the long drive but just then we started getting into a residential area and I knew we were getting close.

"It was fucking perfect!" an intruders wet dream this neighborhood was a piece of cake so I just tried to calm my self and waited for the two of you to settle in a bit before I made my move.

It was dark around back although it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be getting back there with out making too much noise, But in no time at all my magic bag of tricks had me in unnoticed.

I started having second thoughts as I always do and just then he walked right fuckin passed me! So here we go, I made me move.

I kinda felt bad for the guy But they always appreciate it in the end.

I jumped him. . . pulled some of my ninja moves on him. . . he didn't know what hit him. This one was a bit easier then others probably because I out weigh him by almost a hundred pounds. But I had him bound and gagged and the whole thing went off rather silent. I placed him in the chair in the living room and tied him into it.

Now where is my little flirt?

I caught you in the powder room slipping off your party dress so I just stood and watched the show. You were as good as mine already, I just wanted to relish the moment. You became aware of my presents in the mirror and started to begin to scream but I hate that so I grabbed you and covered your lips dragged you to the ground as gently as one could and bound and gagged you too.

I took you into the living room because even though its wrong to break in and rape a mans wife its just fuckin impolite to not let him enjoy the show.

I spent the next hour telling my two quivering captives about all the fun we were about to embark on. and all this while setting up the video gear. I knew the type of guests these parties drew and this time I came well prepared I even brought the lighting equipment to set the perfect mood for the video camera. Hey it might have wasted an hour setting up having to leave the house several times to retrieve the gear but I wasn't the least bit worried about any trouble from the two of you, I'm good at binding my slaves.

When everything was in place. I took my gloved hands and tucked then into your undies and like lightning ripped them from your body.

The shock began to set in on both of you. I don't know if it was just the long amount of time I had spent going in and out of your house in front of you or what it was but I think you had both kinda became used to having me there. . . But now the harsh reality was setting in.

I got up to give a quick look into the viewfinder and all I saw was a sloppy wet glistening pussy just waiting to get fucked.

I told your husband what I saw and I noticed the sheer shame roll across your face. I went to the kitchen and came back in the room with a pitcher full of ice water and dumped it all over your chest then proceeded cut your top from you revealing long hard nipples and glistening wet tits. One more look in the camera told me we had quite a hot tape in the making. You should have seen the look on your husbands face but you were simply glued to my every movement now.

I ever so slowly walked and went to my big black leather duffel bag and turned it upside down. I looked right at the other camera and made sure it was catching the look on his face when he saw the collection of huge dildos and every whim of kinky sex devices fall from it.

You were in absolute terror. That's when I removed my nine from my underwear.

I grabbed another hand held camera and aimed it to the action as I stuffed my hot throbbing dick into that wet hole. The sound you made through the ball gag as it went in couldn't have been better if it was rehearsed. After I got over the fantastic wave of feelings on my cock I thought to myself this is going to be my best movie yet. . .

That's when I really got into it. . . I started plunging in and out as fast as I could, then I changed to slow purposeful movements, Leading the entire length slide and out of you as the camera caught all the hot action. I really enjoyed the Birdseye view of what the camera was looking at and I also thought to myself. . . I love the squishing sounds! I really was hoping that the camera was catching all of this on audio.

I turned my hooded face over to your husband and I was kind of sad for him yet excited. . . Hell he was getting a front row seat show! And I noticed the bulging hard on in his pants straining to get out. This poor fucker couldn't help himself, and he really wasn't going anywhere anyway! So with that I pulled my big Dick from you and walked over to the chair that your husband was sitting in, And slowly unbuttoned his pants letting his stiff erection pop from its cage. And suddenly he became obviously excited, But I thought I would leave him alone with his emotions.

And I returned to you and I undid the restraints holding your ankles and re tied them to a spreader bar. I took a firm grip on the spreader bar and held it up high exposing your dripping wet pussy.

With the other hand I took a firm grip on my cock and guided it back in. This time I plunged it all the way to the balls! The slap was heard audibly throughout the entire house and I'm sure the camera caught that one. . .

It took me 15 minutes or so but I finally noticed your face turning red from lack of air due to the bending of your neck and my full weight pounding into your cunt and I decided to be merciful and released you from that position. As I pulled out my shiny cock made a pop when it left your pussy . And then I had the most wonderful and deranged idea. . . It was time to pay your husband a little humiliation. I grabbed my cock at its base and walked over and slapped it against his forehead and smeared it all around the ball gag, his eyes, across the edges of his lips and all over his nose. He became noticeably pissed off! So I kicked his chair over and now his back was to us and he couldn't see a thing.

I went back to you and you were trembling. I softly said to you I'm not going to hurt you . . . I'm here to help you, both of you. . .

He started making all kinds of annoyances and so did you. . . I don't like losing control . . . with that, I roughly grabbed you and pulled you up from the floor to your feet and spun you around and Forced your face into the back of the couch into the cushions and gave your ass a loud slap.

I removed the bindings very carefully from your wrists and tied each wrists to each knee leaving you in a kneeling position with your ass in the air. At a job well done, I got up and went to adjust my cameras again.

both of the cameras were now out of aim, But I figured I can fix that during editing. . . As I turned the camera to your husband, I decided to give him another chance. I asked him if he preferred listening to the fun or watching it, He just mumbled through his gag. I took that as a " I'm sorry give me another chance"

I slowly undid the bindings that was holding him to the chair. . . And as soon as he was loose he pulled a move. Isn't that some shit!

Here I am doing him a favor and he repays me like this. I was frankly, Pissed! Now I had to punish him. I grabbed him in a choke hold and told him if he didn't behave himself I was going to take him out of the picture altogether. He quickly shook his head yes.

I jumped up , stuck my foot in his back and pushed him to the floor.

I walked behind him and grabbed his pants and his underwear and pulled them right off his legs. Then I tied him the same way I did you and went over to the pile of sex toys on the floor, Grabbed some lube and greased up 13 inch dildo and proceeded to stuff it right in his ass. Now this particular dildo had a ring attached to the end of it, I used the ring and some rope to secure the dildo from coming out of his ass. I stood up and wiped my hands on the back of his shirt and I asked him, Do you like the way that feels?

He started mumbling profusely. . . And I laughed, well good then. . . What's good for the goose is good for the gander, That means its your turn sweetie!

Now you started mumbling profusely and this gave me yet another sick idea. I removed the ball gag from your mouth and you just started yapping " please don't do this, if you let us go we won't say anything, take whatever you want, please mmmph. . . mpphhhff pmff." With a small in diameter but long in length dildo I filled your throat thus quieting you down a bit.

I took some duct tape and I wrapped it around your head thus securing the dildo in your throat.

Now at this point my dick was so fucking hard I had to cum fast.

I again grabbed the hand-held camera and turned it back on and through the viewfinder, I saw your face laying on the cushion with tears streaming out of your eyes probably due to the stretching of your throat. I took my cock my hand and rubbed against your pussy and I aimed it at your puckered butt hole and slowly let it make its way in. The scene as it unfolded through the viewfinder was nothing short of amazing. I watched you Thrash your head about back and forth as my big Dick separated your hips and opened your ass. It took me all but 10 minutes and I couldn't hold back one more second, I pulled my dick out and shot huge ropes of thick white cum

creating little bridges over your opened hole and one long stretched out droopy strand hanging from your clit.

I pulled myself up with the last bit of strength that I had , and adjusted the cameras focus from far to a great close-up of your plastered holes then refocused back out just a bit and I walked over to your husband who was kneeling on the carpet with the giant dong crammed up his ass and I grabbed him by the hair and dragged him carpet and all over to your sloppy asshole and told him. . .

"If you want this nightmare to come to an end, Then start fuckin eating"

He reluctantly began cleaning up, just as I powered up the hand-held camera and got the action into focus.

Then I did something you wouldn't have expected. . . I removed the bindings from your husband and he walked over to his pile of clothing and removed his wallet from his pants and pulled out six, $100 bills and paid me. As he was removing the bindings from you he asked me how soon I would have the tape finished. . . I told him to give me a week...