My Flatmate is a Panty Pervert Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz is very dominant.
1.6k words
4.26
86.4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Friday Liz came over wearing a very short leather skirt and tight white singlet. John was naked, but had an erection upon seeing Liz.

Liz was more dominant than me. She and her husband I knew often played master/slave games.

"We'll have to do something about that cock of yours." Liz said, taking out 2 cock rings from her bag and sliding one to the base of the scrotum and the other just under the head.

I got some sexy lingerie and ordered him to dress up for us, starting with some stockings and suspenders, 4 pairs of my worn thong panties and a bra.

We sat him on a chair, and tied him to it. Liz reached down between his legs and grasped his balls through the panties until he cried out.

"You are going to beg for my panties and beg for sexual relief soon!" She warned, taking my hand and led me onto the bed. Liz lay back exposing a pair of black g strings; she pushed my head down between her legs and without further encouragement began to tongue the gusset of her sexy panties. They were already wet. As my tongue pushed the material inside her she made tiny sounds of pleasure.

"Oh yeah baby, lick my clit!" she ordered. I pressed the tip of my tongue hard against her sensitive clit and licked it up and down until I could feel she was orgasming. Her panties were soaking up her juices as they leaked out of her pussy.

She got up, went over to John, pushed the top of the chair back until the back of it was at an angle touching the wall. Liz then straddled his body, pressing the soaked panties against his face and forced the back of his head so that he was smothered by her panty clad pussy and had to sniff and taste the wetness of them.

"You want them, don't you, you panty pervert? Liz asked

John nodded.

"Well use your teeth and pull them down!" She ordered

He had some difficulties getting his teeth into the panties, but when he did manage to he lowered them slowly down to Liz's knees. She then took them off herself and rolled them into a ball and shoved them into his mouth as a gag before lowering her hands down to his crotch and squeezed his balls very tightly using both hands. The gag stifled his screams.

From her bag she took out another pair of black thongs and put them on after removing her skirt.

"Jill remove your skirt!" She ordered me.

She led me to on to the bed and laid me on my back. She climbed on top of me pressing my crotch against hers and grinding gusset to gusset, feeling her wetness soak through my underwear to mingle with my own juices. As my panties got wetter I became more aware of her shape and felt her pubic hairs tickling my mound. Soon we were both so moist that our panties made a slippery noise as they rubbed together. It felt like our cunt lips were kissing through a curtain of slick wet lycra and neither of us wanted it to stop.

Liz got a scarf and blindfolded John.

"Now, you panty pervert! We are going to straddle your face and you have to guess whose panties you are smelling. She removed the panties from his mouth. With hand signals she indicated for me to sit on him.

I climbed on top of his face and pressed my crotch onto his nose and let him inhale my pussy juice smell for about a minute before wordlessly climbing off him. Liz climbed on top and did the same.

When she got off him she asked him who was on him first. He guessed incorrectly.

"Can't you even taste the difference between our cunt juices?" Liz asked loudly." Maybe we should get you tell the difference between two guys cum since Jill tells me you are a good cock sucker.

She lifted her booted leg up and pressed the stiletto heel into his balls and pressed down hard.

"I see you are rock hard! Jill can you get me a plastic bag of crushed ice please. I think you need to be taught how to control your erections."

Liz lowered his panties and when I returned put the plastic bag of crushed ice over his cock and balls and watched them shrivel.

Liz took a vibrator from her bag, switched it on, straddling him again, shoving the tip of it against the gusset of her panties, pushing the material into her hot, wet pussy. She continued fucking herself with the dildo for a few minutes before pulling the vibrator out and flick the gusset aside, inserting the vibrator into her cunt and fucking herself with it several times before pulling it out and placing the tip against his nostrils.

"Can you smell my juices, slut? Don't they smell nice? Nicer than Jill's?" He nodded

"I am going to wipe the vibrator on my gusset and then shove it back inside me again."

"You know, John It was Liz who pointed out to me that you had pinched my panties for your own pleasure." I said, frigging myself through my panties, making them also wet.

"I am going to take my dripping wet panties and shove them inside my pussy." Liz removed them and shoved them up inside of hers. Then she removed the ones she used as a gag and also shoved them up inside of her

Liz took some panties and shoved them into my hole- she managed to also get 2 pairs inside of me. She got up, straddled his face, removed the gag and ordered him to take the panties out from her cunt with his tongue.

John tried and tried unsuccessfully. He could not get a grip on with his tongue to extract them.

"John, how much do you want my panties? Liz asked." They are absolutely saturated. I shoved the vibrator on medium speed through one side of his panties across his shaft and out the other side so that it was masturbating it, leaving it there.

Liz reached into her pussy and pulled a bit of the material out.

"The pervert has cum!" I exclaimed. We looked at the stain growing larger on the front of his panties.

"The slut can't control himself, can he, Jill?"

"Let's see if we can't get him hard again!" Liz reached between my legs and inserted a couple of fingers and withdrew one of the pairs of panties inside of my pussy. John's attention was drawn to my cunt as Liz slid them out and draped them over his nose and mouth fitting them like a nosebag. One of her hands went inside his cum stained panties and slowly fondled his cock until he was soon erect. She slid out the other pair and draped them over the first so that his breathing became harder as he was being semi suffocated by my juicy wet panties.

WE untied him and led him to the bathroom and ordered him to lie down on the tiled floor face up. Liz pulled out her panties from between her legs and put them in a plastic bag, sealing them.

WE straddled him, crouching over his panty covered head and cock and slowly urinated into the material ordering him to masturbate himself to orgasm before we had finished pissing over him. His eyes were wandering between my pussy and Liz's as he stroked himself through the panties very fast.

We had emptied our bladders just before he shot his second load into the dripping panties. Standing up, we ordered him to lick the tiled floor clean, then remove his panties and suck all the fluid out of the pair around his crotch. If he did a good job he would get the 2 pairs I had sealed in the plastic bag for his own personal pleasure and would be permitted to eat our pussies out for the rest of the day until he had made both of us climax twice.

We sat down and watched him on his hands and knees licking the pool of piss on the floor, laughing our heads off. Liz got her booted heel kicking his balls several times to give him encouragement while I sat with my back against the wall on the dry part of the floor, knees drawn up, thighs splayed so he could look up into my hot, dirty wet hole.

"My pussy needs to be cleaned up, piss pot. So hurry up! Liz wants a tongue up her cunt too! I see you've got another hard-on! Lie face down on the tiled floor! Now! And rub yourself against the tiling!"

We let him do that for a few minutes before Liz rolled him over onto his back, put the stiletto heel between his balls and the sole onto his penis.

""fuck my foot you disgusting pervert!" Liz ordered, pressing very hard down and rubbing heel and sole from side to side and up and down until he shot his third load onto her heel. She put it over his mouth and forced him to lick her sole clean of his ejaculate.

Now that he was spent we could have him spend the rest of the day licking our pussies out while we lay side by side on the bed, enjoying the pleasures being bestowed upon us with the knowledge that he would not be needing sexual relief for a few hours at least.