My Fling With Jodie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pushed it into her ass.

She moaned.

I pushed it until the head of my cock was inside her ass. I paused. "You okay?"

"Fine. Deeper," she moaned and seemed to love the feeling of my cock in her pussy.

I pushed a little more and my cock slowly went a little deeper into her asshole.

Jodie moaned and bent her knees placing her feet up in the air.

I grabbed her left foot and started sucking on a few toes.

I lowered her foot and started to slowly pump her ass.

"Ah, yes," Jodie moaned while I slowly fucked her ass.

I pumped a little faster and my cock went a little deeper into her ass.

Jodie moaned.

I pumped a little faster.

Jodie reached under her body with her right hand. She started to play with her pussy while I pumped her sweet ass.

I pumped a little faster and my cock went deeper into her ass.

"Fuck me ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass," Jodie cried out.

I pumped faster and faster.

Jodie played with her pussy.

I pumped faster and faster.

Jodie had an orgasm while she played with her pussy and I could feel her asshole tighten around my cock. I stopped pumping.

She calmed down from her orgasm so I started pumping again.

Then I realized I could not hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum, I cried out.

"Cum on my ass cheeks," she said.

I pulled my cock out of her ass and started stroking it.

"Ahhh," I moaned out and watched while my cock spurted out another load of warm cum onto Jodie's sweet ass cheeks.

I collapsed on the Futon.

Thirty minutes later, we were cleaned up and cuddled naked on the Futon. We were fast asleep in each other's arms.

12