My Flora Aunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flora aunty then asked me to suck her boobs as we were fucking. She murmured and panted in satisfaction.

"Umm ahh yeah oohhh Umm Yeah, yeah that's the way, such them baby, suck them... suck them, they have waited for you for years, suck them baby, aaaaaahhhhhh iisssssiiiss Aahahhahh." She moaned. I ejaculated more than twice inside her hearing her speak like that.

With my softened penis still partially inside her I kissed her on the mouth passionately, and told her,

"Flora aunty, I love you. Please let me be your secret lover for ever."

She hugged me tight and said, "Of course Sonna. I am alone in this big house. I was lonely and I wanted someone like you. Fuck me like this and, I am always yours baby. And remember one thing, while we are together you will call me flora and not aunty."

"No, aunty, the fun of this is that I call you aunty, I assure you that I will call you flora. But you should allow me to call you aunty". I requested.

She nodded "You are a naughty boy."

Just then her phone started ringing again. We stepped out of the bathroom and flora aunty walked up and picked up the phone. It was her son again. Maybe he heard the noises. Flora aunty then sat down on the sofa next to the phone.

I felt sort of guilty, but I also got a nice sexy feeling when I heard aunty talking with Anil without giving away anything.

I also stood up and sat down next to my naked aunty. I put my arms around her and started caressing her boobs and thighs as she was talking to her son, my cousin.

I put my cheeks next to hers and I could hear my cousin talk with his mom, totally oblivious to the fact that his cousin was in the middle of a sexual sojourn with his lovely sexy mom.

Aunty started stroking my penis, and she repositioned slightly to enable me to finger her again, as she was talking to her son.

After Flora aunty hung up the phone, she came on my lap facing me and straddled me. I stretched myself slightly lower on the sofa, so that it was easier for her to lower her vagina onto my penis. I sucked on her boobs as she started softly humping on top of me with renewed enthusiasm.

Her phone call with Anil must have made her even kinkier, and she became wild with sexual desire for me.

I grabbed her buttocks and lifted her up and down on my lap in consonance to her pace. She was enjoying herself very much as my penis went all the way inside her, and she could satisfy herself as she desired.

We then shifted to the bed again, and aunty lay face down and lifted her butt up a bit and asked me to take her doggy style. I put myself on top of her and inserted my penis inside her wet vagina and started to fuck her again. I squeezed my hands beneath her and grabbed both her breasts and played with her nipples.

We both came almost together after some time. I then reclined to my side and spooned her and again inserted my penis inside her from behind and kept embracing her and holding her boobs. It was an awesome feeling to touch all parts of my sexy aunt Flora's body intimately like this.

Aunt flora said that she had a very nice time and thoroughly enjoyed herself and it was ages since she had a real man inside her. She complimented me by saying I knew how to please a woman, even if she was old.

We were both totally satisfied and exhausted sexually, even though I wanted to sleep holding flora aunty, I had to leave as the time was 2:30 am, I kissed aunty good night and she walked me up to the gate without anyone noticing us. I quietly walked away with my aunt filled in my heart and an empty penis.