My Florence Nightengale-In-Law

Story Info
Injured son-in-law has a wish fulfilled.
1.4k words
4.18
152.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last summer I was in a pretty bad wave runner accident. I was playing on a friend's wave runner and going significantly faster than a person of my skills should be allowed. In a fury of male hormone overdrive, I wanted to see how fast the wave runner could go. I was told it could go over 60 mph but had to find out for myself. Well, somewhere around 58 or 59 mph, as the wave runner crested a small wake and suddenly slowed dramatically, I was instantly afforded a lesson in several Newtonian laws of physics. Specifically, an object in motion stays in motion and something else about when two equal and opposite forces collide. As the wave runner rapidly decreased in speed, my body didn't. I went flying like a circus clown shot out of a cannon. And while there wasn't a net to brace my fall, the water did a surprisingly good job. However, as I recovered from my Evil Knievel impression, I understood the consequences of the second law of physics. Needless to say, the human knee cap and the handle bars of a wave runner are not equal and opposite. Something had to give and it wasn't the handlebars. As I lay in the water, I looked down at what used to be my knee and saw a wonderful concave indentation where a knee cap used to be. The skin wasn't broken, but there wasn't a bone in sight.

Skipping ahead, I knew I was in trouble but didn't quite appreciate how much. Aside from shattering my kneecap, I had also broken my wrist and had to have it casted. The doctors managed to find most of the bones from my knee and wired them back together and stitched me back. The pain from the accident was nothing compared to how I felt after the surgery.

I spent the next few days in the hospital in excruciating pain. I started trying to walk again, but with great difficulty and discomfort. However, a hospital is no place for the sick or injured because you can't get any rest. Finally I was allowed to go home to the comforts of my own bed.

The first few days were great as my wife took care of my every need. I was unable to walk and even couldn't go to the bathroom without a lot of help. Unfortunately however, my wife still had to work and was required to go out of town for a few days. My family lives many states away and were simply unable to cover. The only one with the time to help out was her mother. My mother-in-law has always been a wonderful lady to me and I welcomed the help that she was gracious enough to offer.

On the first afternoon of my wife's departure, my mother in law dropped by to help make sure that I had food and that all my necessary needs were taken care of. At this point, I could barely make it to the bathroom by myself, but that was about it. It would take me a half hour just to recover from the pain of getting up and back to the bed. My mother in law offered to help, but I was too embarrassed to allow her to help me. Instead I battled through by myself, asking her to leave the room until I returned to bed. Since I was completely unable to dress or undress myself, I had to remain naked. Once back in bed, she tucked me in, brought me things to read and supplied me with an assortment of snacks.

The next day she came again. This time she offered to give me a sponge bath given that I hadn't really gotten out of bed in a couple of days and the sheets and my body were emitting some rather unnatural odors. I politely refused.

On the third day, my mother in law returned and this time insisted that she bathe me. She said the odor was unhealthy and I needed to make sure I kept myself clean. Reluctantly I had to agree.

She proceeded to get a hot bowl of soapy water and towel. She started with my chest and arms. I have to say the sensation of being given a bath was rather stimulating, and it affected various parts of my body simultaneously. Without even really thinking about it, my dick started to stir pretty quickly under the sheets, almost creating a little pup tent in the bedroom. While my mother in law is clearly an attractive lady, I had never thought of her in a sexual way. However, with her washing my near naked body under a somewhat awkward circumstance, I was unable to control my urges. As my dick started to grow, I swear I could see a little smirk come over her mouth. But she continued to act motherly as she made me sit up while she washed my back. After again lying me back down, she slowly removed the sheet that had been covering me.

Again, she proceeded in a 'normal' fashion to wash all around my groin, without a hint of sexual innuendo. At this point, after not having had any sex for over two weeks, I was already bursting. She even took a hold of my dick, and used the wash cloth to clean my balls. Uncontrollably, I started to slowly gyrate my hips into her hand, hoping she wouldn't detect my excitement. However, the movement was killing me. I don't think I have ever been in a situation where I was riddled with such competing feelings of lust, excitement and sheer pain. It was clear that my mother in law's actions where causing me discomfort on multiple levels. The pain from the movement was very real. Sensing this, she asked me if I was okay. I told her that the bathing felt great, but I was becoming very 'uncomfortable' and asked her to stop. At this she finally smiled. She knew what she was doing and it was giving her great amusement. However, she said that causing me additional pain was the last thought in her head and as such would be happy to oblige my request.

Without saying a word, she slid of the side of the bed and put the wash cloth back in the bathroom, leaving me in a very awkward position. The sheet still lay at my side and my erection was causing my penis to almost burst at the seems. Without her in the room, I had an uncontrollable urge to massage my dick. Soon she returned and saw me masturbating. Rather than remove my hand and cover up, I was too aroused and over the edge to stop. At first, she just watched. I looked over at her and we made eye contact for the first time. It was a weird combination of energy in the room. There was clearly a sexual tension, but it was multiplied ten fold given the fact that this was my mother in law. I could see a look of both lust and amusement on her face.

As I massaged faster, her eyes again returned to my self pleasuring. At first she was content to watch, but slowly she came over and replaced my hand with hers. As I tried to press back into her hand, I was again confronted with feelings of pain and pleasure. As she continued her hand action, she brought her head closer my dick. At some point, I reached out, grabbed her head and slowly forced her mouth to my dick. I felt a slight resistance at first, but then she really got into it. She started licking the shaft and my balls. Soon she took me all the way into her mouth and deep throated me like I've never been before. Within what seemed like seconds, I was spurting deep into her mouth with endless streams of cum. As I pumped hard, jism began leaking from the sides of her mouth. I can clearly tell you that it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life.

Over the next few days, my mother in law spent a considerable amount of time 'nursing' me back to health. By the time my wife returned, I was fortunate enough to have my mother in law strip for me and pleasure herself while I watched. It turned out to be the start of a wonderful new relationship that I have with her now. There are many more exciting moments we have shared together, but those will have to wait for another time.