My Former Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped onto my lap and remained there, pulling her mouth from mine to let out a moan, then started shaking as she was cumming. She let her head fall back so, as I continued caressing her ass, I was looking at her tits, which jiggled a little as she was shaking. When she finished cumming, she remained on my lap as she recovered then stood and called Laura over. Laura set aside whatever she'd been doing, though I suspected she'd been watching us pretty closely, and joined us. Rather than her straddling me on the chair, too, I stood and had her sit up on the edge of the table then lie back. I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the table then guided my cock into her while resting her legs against my shoulders. I held the tops of her thighs as I started to slide my cock in and out of her once again, savoring the hot, wet feel of her pussy.

Cindy took a seat in the chair I'd vacated so she could watch us close-up but my attention was on Laura, laid out naked before me. As I was sliding my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy, I was gazing at her trim, brown bush and her small titties topped with hard nipples. Having known her for so long and never seeing her even remotely close to naked until this day, I was still greatly appreciating the opportunity. Of course I was also savoring the opportunity to slide my cock in and out of her while gazing at her naked body. Both were things that, while I'd certainly had some fantasies over the years, I'd never have expected either to become reality. I could feel my orgasm building and my cock swelling even more due to both the visual and tactile stimulations. She'd just cum lying on the counter with my face buried in her pussy not that long prior so I wasn't too concerned about cumming without her. Plus, the two of them already had experienced several more orgasms than I had. So, when I was right on the verge of blowing my load, I felt no compunction about pulling out of her while lowering her legs and turning toward Cindy.

I guided my rigid cock, coated with Laura's juices, toward Cindy's mouth and she wrapped her lips around it. I moaned as her warm mouth engulfed my tool and she started sucking me off while pumping the base. Laura sat up on the edge of the table, watching, so I indicated for her to come closer. While Cindy was sucking me off, I slipped my arm around Laura's waist and brought my lips to hers. As we progressed almost immediately to making out passionately, I also started caressing her tits. I'd been very close to cumming when I'd slipped my cock out of Laura's pussy into Cindy's mouth but Cindy had managed to draw out the pleasure longer than I expected to be able to last. Whether this was for my benefit or just because she wanted to suck my cock longer, I don't know but I had no complaints.

When I was finally right on the verge of cumming, I pulled my lips away from Laura's so I could let out a moan. As I spewed into Cindy's mouth, she swallowed my load while still sucking me off, only letting my cock fall from her mouth once I was fully spent. We went back to preparing some snacks and ended up sitting around the table naked, eating and drinking our beers and talking. Their tits were still visible to me so my gaze was drawn to them as we talked and I was also considering their pussies hidden beneath the table. By the time we were finished and ready to move back to the couch, they were both pleased to see that I was rigid again. We fucked and sucked and came and drank more beer on the couch until Laura indicated that she had to leave soon. She was in town to see her sisters and had only been able to carve out a few hours to spend with us but we all agreed that those hours were well spent.

We eventually headed reluctantly upstairs to get dressed again but they acquiesced when I requested that they let me take some photos. Of course they requested photos of me, too, but they wanted my cock rigid in them so they worked together to get me hard again, took their photos then took turns sucking me off while I took photos of that. Once I'd cum and they started getting dressed, I was taking my photos of them naked and partially dressed. That night, when we were all alone in separate beds, we were group texting and sharing photos and all ended up sharing new photos and videos of ourselves masturbating once we were all worked up again.

After that, I'd see Cindy when her kids were with their dad as well as when one of us was just particularly horny for the other and we could manage a hook-up. Laura and I were mostly limited to sexting and sharing photos but there were a couple of occasions when she had to travel for work and I was able to meet up with her and share a few nights of passion in a hotel room.

12