My Former Teacher Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohooooooh, Kat! I...oooooh, Oh! I can't..." I was trying to say I couldn't take it anymore, couldn't get enough air, couldn't control my shaking legs. I looked down at Kat and she was so beautiful! Her brow was furrowed and her eyes were half inside her lids. I looked down at her breasts and they were gorgeous. She grabbed my ass and as I looked at her, she looked down at my cock as it pumped her pussy.

"Cum inside me. Cum in my pussy. Cum in my pussy. Cum in my pussy! Oh! Oooooooh, Ah! Ah! Ahhh, oooohhhoooh," she cried, her eyes squeezed tight, and her fingers digging into my ass. I kept thrusting my stiff, trembling cock as hard as I could into her juicy cunt.

I looked down to watch my dick slide in and out of her soaking slit. That was it. "Oh! Aahhhhhhh, ooooooh, ooooooh, Ah! Oooooh!" I cried out, as I felt my thick liquid surge through my cock and into lovely Kat's body. "Oh! Ooooooh, Kat, Oh, Kat. Oh, shit! Ooooo! Ooooh! Oh!" I cried again as I ejected a second gush of cum..

"Ah!, Ooooooh, Aahhhhhhaa, Ooooooh, oooh, Oh!" Kat cried, and moaned and groaned.

I got down on my elbows, my chest cushioned against Kat's breasts. My cock still convulsed and dripped cum inside her body and I felt Kat writhe and move and moan softly. Our breath began to return to normal and Kat grabbed my face and began kissing me, lovingly. I held her and she tightened her arms around me. Before long, she rolled me over and we kissed and held each other for a long time.

After many minutes had passed, Kat kissed me deeply and sweetly as she ran her hand through my hair. "You're a sweet young man."

"Kat, you're...I don't have words."

She smiled and kissed me again. Then her eyes widened, "Hey, what are you doing next Saturday?"

"I don't have any plans," I said.

"Then come over, honey. I have a friend coming into town to stay with me. But I have to leave her here alone for a while. Can you come over and keep her company? You'll like her. And I'm absolutely sure she'll like you."

"Well, I...okay, sure." My mind was racing, not quite believing what Kat just told me.

"Oh, good. There's more for you to learn, and she's an excellent teacher." Kat kissed me, and said, "She used to be my teacher."

12