My Former Teacher Pt. 03

Story Info
There would be twice the education in the afternoon...
2.6k words
4.64
36.8k
25
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarstenAT
CarstenAT
171 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters and real individuals is coincidence. All characters are over age eighteen.

The morning was very educational, but there would be twice the education in the afternoon.

***

Kat woke me up with a kiss and asked if I was hungry. After that incredible morning with Carol, I certainly was.

While we ate, Carole and Kat kept smiling at me and at each other, but I said very little. My head was overflowing with vivid memories of making love to these two amazing women.

After lunch, Kat fixed us all some ice coffee. Those two kept looking at each other, then looking at me.

"What?" I said.

They both laughed and Kat said, "Well, Carole and I haven't seen each other for a long time."

"And," Carole added, "We're looking forward to catching up."

Kat giggled, then reached out to take my hand. "There's more for you to learn, and we think you should take a break for a little while, and watch while Carole and I catch up."

I must have looked more confused than I was.

"See," Carole said, "Some women like both men and women. Understand?"

"Yeah, I know. That's not what I'm confused about."

"What then, sweetie?"

"You want me to watch?"

They both roared with laughter. "Oh, you're so damn funny!" Carole said.

"Yes, we do want you to watch," Kat said. "We're teachers, remember? You'll learn a few things by watching, listening, studying." Kat took my hand and got up. As I followed her toward the bedroom, Carole took my other hand and all three of us walked there together. In the bedroom, they sat me down on a chair, then walked to the bed. Kat turned to Carole and began removing her top, then Carole unzipped the back of Kat's sundress she had worn on her errand. Kat's breasts popped out as her dress slid to the floor. Then Kat kicked off her heels while Carole pulled off Kat's hot pink panties. Carole was already breathing heavy and I could see her nipples harden under her black bra.

Kat leaned forward to kiss Carole and boy did they kiss. Of course I knew a few lesbians and bisexuals in school, but watching these two was a real turn on. In just seconds they were on the bed, completely entangled and making all sorts of lovely kissing sounds and breathing and moaning softly.

"Oh, Carole, it's been too long," Kat said.

"I know, baby," Carole replied, grabbing Kat's beautiful dark face and kissing her deeply. They kissed and nibbled on each other and massaged each other's breasts. And I had a front row seat!

Kat whispered something in Carole's ear and she turned toward me and smiled. Carole got off the bed and stood right in front of me and began stripping. It was so sexy, as if Carole knew exactly what would make me hard. Kat watched her from the bed and started rubbing her boobs and pussy.

Carole unsnapped her bra and came right up and pushed her boobs into my face. Reaching behind her, it only took a second to get her bra was off. She dangled it in my face for a moment before dropping it in my lap. Her tits were incredible. Of course I knew this, but seeing them pop out of that bra was like looking at them for the first time. Carole looked down at my crotch and smiled and said, "Not yet. Just watch."

Carole started pulling down her panties, slowly. Kat watched her intently from the bed, looking as turned on as I was. In a moment, Carole stepped out of her panties and kicked them up with one foot and caught them in her hand and flung them at me. Then Carole walked back toward the bed as Kat watched her, eyes heavy and biting her lip. Carole grabbed Kat's ankles and pulled her down. Kat yelped at this, then giggled.

"Come over," Carole said to me. "Come close, and watch."

I did as she told me while the two of them moved to the far side of Kat's bed.

"Over the years, I learned how Kat likes to be licked, and I'm going to show you."

Kat was already breathing with anticipation. As Carole approached, she eagerly opened her legs to reveal her shining wet pussy. "Oh! Oh, yeah."

Carole kissed her way from Kat's knees toward her thighs. I thought I was going to cum right there, then die. "Closer, sweetheart, get right up here and watch," she said to me.

Carole began by very gently licking Kat's pussy lips. "Ssssss, mmmmm, ooooh, Carole!" Kat cried. With more licks, her pussy opened up to reveal a glistening slit. I could hear Kat moan as Carole licked and licked, up and down Kat's wet pussy. "Oh, oooooh, God that's good!" Kat moaned.

Then Carole looked at me, and I knew she wanted me to watch. She slid her pinky finger into Kat's wet cunt, just teasing her and making her moan, yearning for more. After a full minute of Carole probing with that little finger, Kat moaned and pulled up the fleshy hood to expose her clit. Again, Carole looked at me and started licking gently around the edges of Kat's clit. Kat moaned and ran her hands through Carole's hair.

"Some women," Carole said, "find it uncomfortable to be licked right on the clit. So you can tease by just licking around the edges." She showed me how it was done and I watched, eager to learn.

"Kat also likes some gentle sucking, don't you Kat."

"Oh! Ooooooh, Mmmmmm," Kat cried as Carole wrapped her mouth around Kat's clit and sucked her gently. Kat moaned louder still and cried, "Ah! Oooohooo, ooooh, ooooh, that's so good Carole! Oh!"

Carole pulled back just enough to say, "Remember what I said about an occasional surprise?"

I only nodded as I gasped for breath, sitting on a bed while two beautiful women made love to each other. Carole went back to sucking on Kat's clit while she probed her drenched cunt with just her pinky. Then suddenly, Carole removed her pinky and drove two fingers deeply into Kat's juicy slit.

"GnnnOooooh, Oh! Oh, shit! Mmmmm, hmmmmm, unh, un! Oh!" Kat cried, her legs shaking.

Carole began to vary her actions of tongue and mouth and fingers for a long time and all the while Kat writhed and cried and moaned. She dove in and sucked Kat's clit hard and rammed her fingers in and out of Kat's pussy. Kat grabbed the headboard and began to cry and writhe. She jolted and squirmed beneath Carole's aggressive licking and sucking and fingering. "Oh! Aah! Oh, ooooh, ah! Ahaaahaaa! Nnnnnnn, ooooooh, oh! Oh! Ooooh! Ooooh, shit! Oh, Carole, baby! Oh! GnnnnnnAaaaahaaa!" Kat's body bucked from Carole's tongue. Her legs shook violently and suddenly, she screamed, "Aaaaaahaaaa, Unh! Mmmm! Oh! Oh! Oh, Aaaaahaa! Oooooh, Oh..." she pulled away and rolled, quivering and squirming.

"Oh!" I cried too, amazed at what I saw.

Carole looked at me, smiled, and rose up to kiss me deeply. As Carole kissed me and bit my lips, Kat got up and wrapped her arms around Carol and fondled her breasts. Carole turned around so she could kiss Kat and they embraced and kissed each other breathlessly, moaning and groaning with intense desire.

"Hang on for a while longer, honey," Kat said, looking at me. "For now, I want you to hold Carol. Get behind her and hold her. Kiss her neck, nibble on those ears, feel those gorgeous melons of hers."

Soon I was leaning against the headboard with my legs spread apart. Carole had her back against my chest with my cock caught between us, squished against her spine. I held both of her heavy, firm breasts in my hands and began kissing her neck, being sure to listen to her moans and breathing.

Kat dropped her head between Carole's legs. I could tell from the slurping sounds and Carole's moaning that she had her tongue and lips all over Carole's soaking wet pussy. Carole's moans and groans and cries were because of Kat's licking and sucking, or so I thought. But maybe it was also my kissing and nibbling of her neck or my squeezing of her breasts and pinching of her nipples between my fingers. "Mmmmmm, oooooooh, Ah! Ah!" Carole moaned.

My cock was hard against Carole's spine. As she writhed and squirmed from Kat's lips and tongue in her pussy, her back massaged my stiff cock and I worried I might blow my cum. Somehow, I knew my turn would be next after Carole. So I just concentrated on how great it was to touch Carole's beautiful body, and hear her breathe, and kiss that beautiful neck, and feel her silver hair against my face.

Then I noticed a pattern in Carole's moans. Whenever Kat licked her wet pussy or rubbed her tongue against her clit, she would cry out with a short "Oh!" or "Ah!" So I timed my nibbles and kisses to occur between Kat's licks and sucks. Carole's moans and calls became more frantic as she struggled for air. She writhed and squirmed against my cock and my hands and my lips and my tongue.

Kat noticed her rising too, and then she paused and waited for Carole to look down at her. Kat smiled at her and winked and held up two fingers. I knew what was coming and it almost seemed like slow motion as Kat's fingers dove swiftly inside Carole's juicy cunt. As Kat's fingers disappeared, I squeezed Carole's tits firmly and bit into her neck. "Aaaaaah!" Carole screamed. "Oh, oooooh, Ah!, Mmmmmm, Eaaaaahaaaa, Gnnnnn, Oooooh! Ah!"

Kat's fingers pumped Carole's sopping pussy like a machine while I bit Carole's neck and drove my tongue into her ear. I massaged Carole's big tits and began tugging her nipples between my knuckles.

With each thrust of Kat's fingers, Carole cried out, "Unh, Oooh!, Unh!, Ah!, Mmmm!" over and over. Kat kept driving her fingers in and out of Carole's wet slit and now began sucking on her clit. "Ah! Ooooh! Unh! Aaaaahaaaa, Oooooh, Oooooh." Carole's body was writhing now and it seemed like she was about to cum.

I kept working on Carole's tit with one hand but took the other to run my fingertips across her ribs. Then I switched hands and did the same on the other side. Suddenly, Carole's body jolted violently in my arms and she screamed, "AHAAAAAAhaaaaah! Oh! Aah! Haaaahaaaa! Mmmm, ooooooh, Ah! Unh! Gnnnnn, Mmmmmmm, Oooooohoooooooo!" as the orgasm ripped through her body.

Carole heaved and writhed underneath Kat's tongue as her head fell back on my chest. She tried to push Kat's head away, but I grabbed Carole's arms letting Kat have her way. Carole groaned, "Nnnnnnn, Gnnnnn," and then screamed, "AAAAHHHH! Ooooo!" before I let her go. Carole touched Kat's head, and Kat came up and began kissing Carole's face and lips.

Carole's breathing and moaning finally subsided and she took my hands away and rolled to one side. Kat came toward me on my other side. Now my hard cock stood there, bouncing, like it had a mind of its own. I just witnessed two women have intense, body rocking orgasms and my body was aching for one of my own.

Kat looked at Carole and said, "I think there's a young man with us that needs some loving."

"Mmmm," Carole began, out of breath. "He does!" She rose and moving toward me.

Kat came up to my and began kissing me deeply while Carole began massaging my legs, grabbing my thighs and rubbing toward my cock. My heart was pounding and I could hardly breathe between Kat's kissing and nibbling on my lips.

Carole moved her hands up my thighs. I cried out with anticipation of them reaching my stiff, straining dick. I wanted to fuck them both. I wanted to cum in both of their pussies. I wanted to scream like they did.

Just as Carole's hands reached my balls, Kat's mouth and tongue and teeth reached my neck, then my shoulders, then my nipples and stomach. Then I felt Carole's mouth kissing my upper thighs, nibbling here and there, and reaching higher up to my hips.

Another moment and their lips and teeth and tongues were right next to my cock! While one nibbled, the other licked. Soon these two beautiful mature women were actually licking and kissing the base of my cock, both at the same time! I looked down and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I couldn't believe that these gorgeous, loving women were actually licking up my hard shaft, sucking and nibbling on my stiff dick, slowly working their way toward the tip.

My whole body quivered. My cock seemed to throb and jump.

I thought I might explode and then it all became more intense. Kat took the tip of my cock right into her mouth and sucked on it. I could feel her tongue and sucking pressure sent a shock wave through my body. "Ohooooooh, Oh! Mmmmmmm, oooooh, shit! Oh my...oooooh."

Then Kat pulled away and Carole drove my cock deep into her mouth, and she too sucked on it. Then they both pulled away and licked my stiff shaft up and down, teasing me, driving me insane. "Oooooh, shit! Kat! Carole! Oh, my...."

I opened my eyes just in time to see Kat go down on my cock again, this time far into her mouth. I felt the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat, and heard sounds like, "Ggghh, ghgghh," as quivering cock pushed deep into Kat's throat.

Then it was Carole's turn. I saw her move up, open her mouth, and dive onto my shaft, all the way down until I felt her throat. Carole gagged and came off me. My dick throbbed and I knew any second now my cum would spurt out. I swallowed hard and struggled for air.

Then I felt...nothing. I looked down and they were both smiling at me. Carole then began licking my cock at the base, underneath, close to my balls. Kat came up and kissed my mouth, then tongued my ear, and finally whispered, "Now, honey."

Kat then dove toward my cock, took the tip into her mouth. In and out she bobbed on the upper end of my thick dick, sucking for the cum somewhere below. Carole kept licking the base of my hard shaft. It felt fantastic. Absolutely unbelievable. I had no idea such feelings were even possible.

Then they got even more intense. I could see that Kat was rubbing Carole's pussy and Carole had a couple of fingers in Kat's. Both were moaning as Kat sucked and sucked and Carole licked my dick. When I felt Kat's tongue swirling around the tip of my throbbing penis, I entered another world. My entire body spasmed and I screamed out, "Aaaaaahaaaaa! Oooooh!" as a load of hot cream shot through my loins, through my cock and gushed into Kat's mouth.

"Ah! Ahaaahaaah!" I cried as a second surge of semen splattered out as Kat and Carole licked and sucked my cum from my shaft. Then again, another surge of cum spurted out. "Oooooh, oooooh, Oh! Mmmmmm," I groaned and cried, just before I collapsed.

Hours later, it seemed, Kat had served cookies and more coffee. I sat there, stunned, with a permanent grin on my face. Kat and Carole smiled at me and rubbed my arms.

Finally, Kat asked, "What are your plans for after high school?"

"College," I said. "At State. Unless I decide to stay around here."

"Good for you," Carole said. "I live near there. You'll have to come visit." They both snickered and I laughed.

"What do you want to do after that, for a career?"

"Funny you should ask," I said. "Maybe I'll become a teacher."

CarstenAT
CarstenAT
171 Followers