My French Canadian Cousins

Story Info
A young woman's first sexual experiences.
2.9k words
4.09
76.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

This is an excerpt from a yet to be titled story about the sexual adventures of Jessie, who narrates this story. I thoroughly enjoyed composing this short tale. I hope you enjoy reading it.

* * * * *

One afternoon I got a call from Holly. She asked if I was interested in a night out to see a play that had just opened at our city's well known theater centre. After the play, she suggested, we'd go for a late supper at our favorite restaurant. I didn't hesitate at all. It was just what I needed to lift my spirits on a cool fall day.

Not five minutes after I hung up the phone, Marie stuck her head though the back door and called my name. She was here, she told me, to see if I wanted to see a play that was on downtown. I told her about Holly's call and she looked a bit disappointed. Without a pause, I said that I would call Holly and suggest that we three go together. She hemmed and hawed a bit, then said "Well, I don't know Holly at all, but sure, why not?" Holly was all for it too, and we were all set for an evening out together.


Well, to put it as politely as possible, the play sucked. Big time! By intermission, half the audience had managed to sneak out. We stuck it out a little longer than some, but by the intermission, we'd had enough and headed for the restaurant and a good meal.

There hadn't been much of an opportunity for Marie and Holly to get acquainted at the theater, but by the time we got to the restaurant and settled in at our table, the two of them were chatting away like old friends. As the first glass of wine was drained, I could see that Marie was completely and utterly smitten with Holly. She was gazing at her all moony-eyed like a schoolgirl in love with her handsome teacher. Holly was more than receptive, of course, and neither of them paid a whole lot of attention to me as they talked. I thought it was funny, interesting and a bit rude, all at the same time.

Our appetizers were delivered by a very cute young waiter, probably a student working his way through college. I wanted to get them involved in the conversation again, so after he had set our plates in front of us, and was out of earshot, I wondered about his sexual prowess, remembering out loud how my boyfriends at that age may not have had great stamina, but were very quick to recover. Marie blushed at my semi-lewd remarks. Holly stated her case for older men who had both stamina and experience, after relating a tale from her teens, of the young man she had dated who became so excited when making out with her that he regularly ejaculated in his underwear. We all laughed about that one, then dug into the terrific food.

As we ate, the wine flowed and the conversation continued. Marie spoke up, a bit of redness in her cheeks, and told us about an experience of hers. "I didn't have a lot of experience with sex as a teenager," she told us. "I was a virgin when I married Chris, but there was one summer that was pretty exciting." She blushed, thinking about what she was about to relate.

"I can't believe I'm telling you about this. Especially you, Holly. We've just met, but there is something about you that makes me want you to know about this."

She continued. "The summer I turned eighteen, my aunt and uncle and cousins from Montreal came to visit us on the farm. We lived in a beautiful area near the Wood River in southern Saskatchewan, and my cousins and I had a wonderful time together, exploring the countryside and swimming in the river. We even snuck bottles of Papa's wine and drank them, sitting in the screened front porch, once the adults went to bed. Joelle was eighteen like me, and Bernard sixteen, and they were the most attractive cousins a girl could ask for. We went to Saturday night dances in town and all of the local boys drooled over Joelle. She would dance with them, but when they asked her to take a walk with them, she turned them down.

One evening after we returned from a dance in town, Joelle and I sat out in the porch and I related to her how one of my classmates, more than slightly drunk, had confessed that he thought he was in love with her and wanted to fuck her. She laughed at the idea, but then asked me if I thought she should do it. I didn't know why, but I realized that I was very jealous of anyone who desired my cousin, and I told her that she shouldn't let any of them do any such thing.

'Would you be jealous of him if I made love to him?' she asked me.

I nodded without saying anything, but she knew what was going on inside my head, and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I thought I was going to burst with pleasure when she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

She pulled me to my feet and grabbed the blanket off the old couch that we were on and dragged me out onto the lawn behind the house where only the moon provided light. We lay on the lawn kissing for the longest time before we spoke again.

She asked me if I had let any of my boyfriends fuck me, and I told her that I was still a virgin.

'Me, too. I've come close, but I want to save myself for my husband. What about masturbation? Do you make yourself come?'

When I stumbled over my answer, she knew that I had no experience at all.

'Do you want me to show you?' She asked in a serious tone so I'd know she wasn't mocking my inexperience. Well, after an hour of soft wet kisses, I was so rangy I could barely stand it and didn't object at all. She lay back and slid her jeans over her hips and threw them in a bunch on the damp grass. Her panties joined them a few seconds later. Certainly, no one could accuse my cousin of being shy.

'Look,' she said as she spread her legs. 'Have you ever looked at yourself with a mirror?'

I shook my head.

'This is what you look like, your pussy is just like mine.' I stared at her crotch in the glow of moon as she instructed me in female anatomy.

She parted her labia and pointed to her clitoris. 'This is the little man in the boat, if you touch him just right, you'll have the most delightful feeling. Would you like to touch him for me?'

I reached into her crotch with some hesitation, and touched her hard little clit. She groaned and I jerked my hand back, thinking I had hurt her. It took her only an instant to grab my wrist and pull my fingers back into contact with her now wet and aromatic parts. I understood now what she wanted and I rubbed her pussy inexpertly, but that didn't seem to matter. In very short order, she moaned and shuddered to what I later knew was a very satisfying climax. Panting, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me again, swirling her tongue in my mouth.

A bit of a noise from behind a shrub a few feet away caught my ear, and obviously Joelle's too, because she jumped up and took off like a shot. A few seconds later there was some quiet cursing from the darkness to my back and a half-naked Joelle came out of the shadows dragging an embarrassed Bernard.

'The little pervert was watching us and playing with himself,' she said in a half whisper. I looked at him again and noticed what I hadn't seen the first time, his flaccid penis was dangling through the fly of his jeans. She cuffed her younger brother across the ear and he tried to pull away but she had a firm grip on his shirt.

'I'm going to tell Mama if you don't stop!' He exclaimed.

'If you do, you'll have to explain why you were in the bushes with your hard little pecker in your hand, so don't press it. Anyway, we want to see you do it, don't we, Marie?'

'Do what?" I thought. Seeing Bernard do anything was the last thing on my mind, I was so embarrassed about being caught masturbating my female cousin, that I could have died on the spot.

It took a few seconds for me to catch on to where she was headed with this and I was instantly aroused at the thought of seeing my young cousin take his turn in the little show-and-tell that was happening that night.

Evidently it wasn't much of a turn on for Bernard, for he blushed brightly and tried to tuck himself back into his pants. Joelle caught his hands and pulled them away from his penis.

'Touch it, Marie.' I hesitated as a fleeting thought about what good girls should and shouldn't do flickered about in my mind. Then lust and curiosity took over and I held my breath as I reached out with a finger and lifted his limp cock. It twitched and started to grow immediately, which I hadn't expected. I pulled away. The little noise that Bernard made let me know that he wanted my warm finger back there again. A bit braver that I thought I might ever be, I gripped him with two fingers and let them slide over his length. The softness of his skin amazed me, as did the speed at which his organ grew. After just a few seconds of caressing, it stood straight out from his body, and his hips jutted forward in an attempt to bring it closer to me. It had gone from being soft and silky to smooth and very hard, and I was astounded.

Being a farm girl I knew all about sex, but hadn't really transferred what I had seen the animals do to what we humans might be capable of. It just amazed me that a boy's prick could do what I just witnessed.

Joelle broke my trance when she whispered in my ear. 'Wrap your hand around it and move it back and forth.'

As she spoke she let her hand glide up under my dress and settle against my pubic mound, then worked her fingers past the elastic of the leg opening of the cotton panties I was wearing.

'Why am I so wet down there?' I wondered to myself, but my thoughts were interrupted by the simultaneous contact of Joelle's fingertip to my clitoris, and Bernard's hand, enclosing mine. I guess I wasn't keeping a rhythm to the movement of my hand on his now hot penis and he was going to guide me. I found it very hard to concentrate on what was happening, being pulled by my own arousal, and my desire to pleasure Bernard, so I was in a bit of a haze when Joelle said in a hoarse whisper, 'Oh, shit. Watch! He's going to do it!'

I turned my attention to his rigid erection as he stopped moving my hand, and squeezed it. I'm sure I gasped loudly as he groaned and ejaculated a long stream of fluid onto the blanket, followed by several lesser ones. His legs suddenly gave way and he fell to his knees beside me, panting, completely out of breath.

Joelle had stopped her manipulation of my private parts as we watched Bernard climax, then as soon as he was done, she wiggled her slim middle finger into my vagina and fingered me vigorously while rubbing my hard little nubbin with her thumb. Bernard forgotten, I felt a warmth grow between my legs until I couldn't help but moan from the wonderful feeling down there. A minute later a wave of intense pleasure washed over me and I heard myself whimper, then cry out as my first ever orgasm hit me.

When it had subsided, Joelle kissed me again. 'Wasn't that fun!'

I didn't know if fun was the right word, but I knew for sure that things would be different from that point on.

During the weeks that followed, we were at each other whenever my parents and my younger sister weren't around. Bernard and my aunt and uncle returned to Montreal at the end of July, leaving Joelle to return in late August to start university.

Before Bernard left, Joelle and I experimented with different techniques of making Bernard climax, which he enjoyed an awful lot. She wouldn't touch him herself, feeling that brother and sister should not engage in any kind of sexual activity at all. Nevertheless, she took an unnatural pleasure in instructing and watching me, his first cousin, stroke and fondle his almost constant erection to a seemingly endless number of spurting climaxes.

By the time Joelle left for Montreal and McGill University, we had graduated to fucking each other with candles and carrots and other phallic implements.

She was leaving on a Saturday morning. On Thursday night, we were out in the porch, as we had been so many of the nights before. The rest of the family had retired an hour ago and we had been necking and finger fucking each other since the lights were turned out. Joelle had just come on my hand for the second time, and was regaining her composure. My fingers were still dripping with her syrupy fluids when she caught me completely by surprise.

'I want to make you come with my mouth. I've been thinking about doing it for days now, and if I don't do it now, I may never get another chance.'

I wasn't asked if I wanted her to do it or not, but if the truth were known, I had had the same thoughts myself.

It seemed so erotic that once the suggestion had come out, I wanted it and I wanted it badly. She slipped off the couch and onto the floor in front of me, and I raised my hips to allow her to pull my panties off. My dress wasn't a problem, it had been up around my waist since we first started. She grabbed my ankles and pulled me toward her, and with a big grin on my face, I spread my legs, exposing my swollen sex to her.

After she gave me the most intense climax of that summer, and of my life to that point, I did the same for her.

We shared my old double bed that night, as we had since she arrived, but for the first time, we slept naked and each other's arms.

Friday night was a repeat of Thursday, except that we woke in the middle of the night to make love again.

Saturday morning at the station was a disaster. I'm sure my parents thought we had both become unhinged as we held each other and cried, and whispered our eternal love for each other.

I got a job at the coffee shop in the hotel in town that fall, and spent most of my free time moping about, missing Joelle. I thought for sure that I was a confirmed lesbian, and that I would never find another love like my cousin.

Then in January, during some of the coldest weather of the year, a young guy who had just begun work at the bank started coming in for lunch every day. We hit it off right away, and soon the high point of my day became the half hour I spent flirting with this handsome young bank teller. It was Chris, of course. It didn't take him long to ask me for a date, and a year later, he asked me to marry him."

Marie looked at me and then at Holly. "As much as I love Chris, and will until the day I die, I have never gotten over Joelle. We still see each other every few years, and there's still incredible electricity between us, but there had never been another opportunity for us to do so much as kiss. Until tonight, no one except Bernard, myself and Joelle knew about what happened that summer. Now you both know, too. And I think the reason I want you to know, Holly, is that I feel the same spark between you and I as I felt with my cousin, and I think that you feel the same. Will you come back to my house after we eat, and make love to me?"

I couldn't believe that shy Marie was being so bold, but Holly just smiled sweetly and held out her hand.

"I'd love to. You're right, you know It's there, something different, something that I've never felt before. Screw dinner. Let's go now." They got up and left without another word. I paid for the meal and had everything packed up for take-out and headed home, feeling sorry for myself that they had left me so abruptly.

* * * * *

I hope you've enjoyed this story. Keep an eye out for the full story of Jessie and her adventures. Your vote is appreciated as are any comments you wish to make.

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers