My Friend Jenna Ch. 1

Story Info
Jenna takes control of the house.
1.9k words
4.22
56.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jenna at college in a Chemistry class. She was just out of high school by one or two years and taking courses at the local community college. She was about 5'4" and had brown eyes and mid-length brown hair. Her body was tight, 36c luscious tits and a nice round ass and smooth white skin. I was fortunate enough to be her lab partner. She also told me she was an interested in electronics.

I am a 35 year old man going back to school to advance farther in my career. I am a black single man standing 6' and weighing about 180 lbs. I helped Jenna a lot in lab and after the semester she wanted to get together to thank me.

I arrived at her and her mother's home at around 6 pm one Friday evening to pick her up for a fun evening and to laugh about what we went through during the latest year. She opened the door, gave me a big unsuspecting hug, told be to be quiet and led me to her bedroom on the upper floor. Jenna was wearing some tiny white shorts and a small, blue, belly length tank top. She looked really hot the way her ass swayed as she ascended the steps.

We sat on her bed and she pointed to the TV for me to watch. On the screen was a middle aged white woman getting plowed into by a twenty-something Hispanic guy. Jenna smiled and told me that the woman was her mother and that she loved dick. Jenna said she hooked a small size camera up in her mother's bedroom and she often watched and sometimes recorded her mother getting fucked. Jenna was getting very turned on by watching her mother getting worked over and began to lick her lips and rub her hands over her body.

I stared at this young beauty and felt my own hard on rapidly approaching. She saw my excitement through my athletic shorts and reached over and gave me a rub. I didn't know where to look, at the screen or at Jenna, both of which were hot. Jenna solved the problem for me by placing her hand into her shorts and rubbing her moist cunt. She brought the hand up to my mouth with an ample amount of pussy juice on it, and told me to have a little taste test. It was so sweet I could have drank it in a cup.


Jenna then said, "That's just a sample, watch the show and later we will have some fun."

With her shorts open at the top and her small bikini panties showing we watched her mother give one hell of a show.

The guy had a decent size cock and her mother was working it in her pussy like it was her first time getting dick. She was on her back with her legs thrown high up in the air, and bucking up to meet his thrust. He was grinding down on her cunt with all his weight. His head was back and movements were forceful.

Jenna knew what was coming next and told me so, she said, "Mom is going to make him come by squeezing her cunt muscles until he can't take it anymore. You can tell she is doing this by her facial expression. She bites her lower lip and slightly closes her eyes, she holds her pelvis in the air and waits for the first spurt of cum."

Right on cue this happened and the guy began to scream out and put all his cock in her snatch. Jenna's mother just stayed still and grinned as he unloaded all his cum in her pussy. When he was empty, she got up, stood him up, gave him a kiss, gave his deflated cock a kiss, slapped him on his ass and told him it was time for him to leave.

Jenna told me she always does that because she will need some more dick very soon and she usually plays with her dildo to get it. Jenna told me that the guy's name was Manuel and he lived in the development. He was married and had a hot looking wife, he came over one time get a jump start for his car and her mother did it for him. Ever since that day her mother had him under her spell and could fuck him whenever she wanted.

Jenna then described what she wanted me to do, "After she walks him to the door, she will return to her bedroom, pull out her dildo, put on a porno tape and go to work on herself. I want you to bust into her room, not saying a word, pull out your dick, stick it in her mouth make her deep throat you until she gags. Then you can fuck her anyway and anyhow you choose. She will be so hot that she will not refuse you. Her name is Clare, use it as your dick is in her mouth."

I was rock hard now. Jenna pulled down my shorts, gave me a real quick lick, gave me a kiss, slapped me on my ass and sent me into her mother Clare's room.

When I came into the room, Clare was on the bed with her dildo out and a porno tape on the TV. She looked at me and gasped. I came over to her quickly, pulling down my shorts and whipping out my rock hard cock. I jumped on the bed and straddled her body and moved my dick to her mouth. Instinctively she opened up and I slid my eight inch member inside her warm moist mouth. I grabbed her by the hair and told her she better suck my dick until I blast down her throat. She was a very talented cocksucker, she knew how to make it feel like I was going to cum and then cut it off in an instant.

I said, "Clare, you are one good cocksucker."

She looked up at me and smiled, as best she could with a dick in her mouth. I knew I had her then, so I started playing with her big tits and she grabbed my balls. I wanted to fuck her, so I backed my dick out of her mouth and slid off the bed to get into the right position. As I looked down at her, I realized how hot of a woman she was. Her tits were probably about 38d's and body was in good shape for a woman of about 44. Her pussy had hair on the top only and the rest was shaven. Her legs were gorgeous, nicely toned and defined. I had to have this pussy.

As I lined up my cock at her moist hole, I said, "Open up Clare here comes some black dick."

Clare looked up at me and said, "Put it in, I think you will find something in there waiting for you."

She was talking about the cum from Manuel, and her pussy was very moist and warm because of it. I entered in her easily and rammed my dick in up to the hilt the first time. Her legs came up in response and she wrapped them around my waist to lock me in position. I got into a rhythm and we began to work.

Clare said, "Give me that black dick, all of it, don't fuck me like a lady, fuck me like a whore."

I tried to push my dick all the way through the back of her pussy. I was ramming and stabbing that cunt like I wanted to kill something. Then she did the move. She lifted her pelvis off of the bed and tightened up her cunt muscles to get me to cum. I knew it was coming and kept up the furious fucking, she yelled out because of the friction her tight cunt was causing and released her muscles. This woman had great pussy control.

Clare said, "Fuck me baby, ooooh yea this is your pussy, I never met a man that could last through my cunt tightening. I am your fuck whore. Fuck me until I faint."

I kept giving Clare my best and bent down to taste some of that good tongue. She gave me a nasty open mouth kiss and attempted to suck my tongue all the way into her mouth.

Right then is when Jenna came in the room and stood beside us. Her shorts were open at the top and you could still see her bikini panties.

She looked Clare in the face, smiled and said to her, "Hi mom, I knew you would need some more dick so I asked my friend Kyle to come over."

Clare didn't know what to say and neither did I. I just kept fucking her and she kept fucking me right back. Jenna then hopped onto the bed and straddled her mother's face, but was a foot above her. She gave me kiss and smiled wickedly at her scheme. Jenna winked at me and quickly lowered herself onto her mother's face. Her mother tried to lick through her shorts to get to that sweet pussy but Jenna kept grinding hard on her mother's face.

Jenna jumped off the bed, bent down and gave her mother a hard kiss in the mouth and said, "From now on I will control what goes on in this house. If you do not obey you will never get Kyle's dick again. Do you understand?" Her mother nodded an agreeable yes.

Jenna then looked at me and said, "Finish with this slut, we have other things to do. Cum on her face and let her taste you."

I then gave one last thrust and pulled out my cock to let loose on Clare's face. Jenna grabbed my cock and pumped it and aimed it at her mother's face. I released a powerful blast and if landed on Clare's lips. She quickly licked it up and waited for more. Four more blasts landed on her chin, lips, neck and chest. Jenna covered the head of my dick for the last spurt and took in her mouth. She added some of her own saliva and told her mother to open up. When Clare opened her mouth, Jenna spit the mix of cum and saliva into her mother's mouth. Jenna then stood and turned and walked toward the door. Clare and I both watched as her ass swayed in those little white shorts.

I said, "Clare, that is one hot daughter you have there."

She said, "I have been wanting to get at that pussy for years. I could smell her through her shorts when she was riding my face but I couldn't get to it."

"Well Clare," I said, "I plan on hitting that very soon, I already tasted some and it is sweet."

"Mmmmmm, well ride that pussy good, I'm sure she can fuck, it runs in the family," Clare moaned.

My dick started to recover and I placed it at Clare's warm pussy. Just as I was going to enter I heard Jenna shout from downstairs, for me to meet her at the door dressed to go. I told Clare sorry, but I have to go.

Clare had her legs open and was ready for some more of this black dick. She said, "Slap her on the ass for me, she knows I need more dick."

When I came downstairs to meet Jenna at the door, before we left I gave her a hard slap on her round ass. She smiled and gave me a kiss. I knew Clare heard that up in her room, and she would be using the dildo on herself with Jenna, me and the slap on that round ass as her inspiration.