My Friend Jenna Ch. 3

Story Info
Jenna's cousin gets married.
3.1k words
4.57
50.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading the two previous chapters may provide a more thorough understanding of the story...

After the encounter with her grandmother I heard from Jenna two days later. She called to invite me to the wedding of her cousin. She said the wedding was two weeks from Saturday and apologized for the short notice. I said I understood and would be happy to attend. Jenna gave me the time and asked me to pick her up, I agreed and said I would see her then.

When the day arrived I picked Jenna up at her house. I was wearing a dark blue three-button suit with a royal blue shirt and a dark blue and royal blue tie. Jenna looked absolutely ravishing. She was dressed in a black mid thigh length spaghetti strapped dress and wearing black, dual strap slide shoes. The dress was cut to show a good amount of cleavage and a bra was noticeably absent. The fit of the dress was tight around the mid-section and flared toward the bottom. It could have been made especially for her the fit was so perfect. Jenna's hair was sweeping onto her shoulders in a style that fit her lovely face precisely. Her family had previously left and after she greeted me with a big hug and deep tongue kiss we left for the church.

When we arrived at the church it decorated beautifully. The church was divided down the center with one aisle and each family having a half. As we sat down on Jenna's family's side, she pointed out various members of her family to me. I noticed that there were very few men on Jenna's family side and she commented that most of the women were divorced or widowed.

The ceremony was nice and we readied ourselves to go through the receiving line. The line was not long for there were just over 150 people at the wedding. While waiting in line I got a chance to see more of the people Jenna had described to me, but were sitting at the time. At the front of the church was the bride and groom, his mother and father, and the brides mother and father. I went through the line and shook all the hands, but got a hug from the bride. We she turned to give me what I thought would be a small peck on the cheek, she licked my ear and told me to have fun at the reception. Her mother then followed her lead and also gave me a hug. I let my hand accidentally or purposely slide down to her ass and squeezed a little. The brides mother, who I later found out was named Cari, hugged me tighter when I did this and didn't seem to mind my hand on her ass. I looked over at Jenna who was greeting the bride's father, her uncle, locked in a tight embrace with him and I could see his hands were just above her round ass. We exited the line and made our way down to the doors of the church. We got in my car and we drove the short distance to the hotel where the reception was being held. Jenna's family had set aside a block of rooms and we knew it would be a late night so we reserved one and went to check in.

In the room, we had a little time before the start of the reception, Jenna filled me in on the wedding party. Cari, her aunt, was her mother's sister. The bride, Susan, was of course her cousin. The two bridesmaids were Susan's sisters Shari and Steffi.


Jenna freshened up a bit and I also took the time tidy up and get prepared for the evenings festivities. When we left the room and headed down to the reception Jenna was looking stunning. A hint of her white breasts could been seen from time to time as she turned in certain directions, but not to much as to be considered excessive.

We sat at the table with Jenna's mother, grandmother and her younger sister Janey. Jenna's mother Clare was looking lovely in her red suit with a zipper front and a small, tasteful, yet sexy split in the short skirt, and a tailored fit.

The activities started and everyone was getting involved. As the blissful couple completed their first dance everyone left their seats and circled the dance floor. As I got up Jenna grabbed my hand and walked me to an empty table in the back corner of the room. I took a seat and she sat down on my lap. Jenna was facing away from me and grinding into me simulating a lap dance. When my cock got hard, which didn't take very long, she deftly took it out and placed it under her dress at the entry to her panty clad pussy.

Jenna uttered, "I want you to fuck me right here and now. My pussy has been wet ever since you picked me up this afternoon and upstairs in the room I had to masturbate to keep from attacking you there. Now I'm going to ease this big black cock in my pussy and ride it nice and easy. No one will know what we are doing, since the table cloths are so long, and they will think I'm just sitting on your lap."

Jenna pushed aside her panties and eased my cock in her tight wet pussy and let out a very low deep moan. She slowly slid all the down on my eight inches and when she bottomed out I felt her cunt muscles clench. She slowly rolled her pelvis around my lap but kept her upper body pretty much motionless. I wanted so much to grasp her breast but I knew I couldn't for fear of being discovered. Jenna leaned back against me and gave me a little tongue. Jenna worked her pelvis into me for a good while.

The first dance was over and everyone stayed put for the bride's dance with her father. Jenna continued working on me at the table knowing I couldn't hold out much longer with my cock deep in her.

Jenna asked, "Kyle, I want you to cum with me. I can't take this much cock without cuming, so cum with me please."

I told Jenna, "Anything you want baby just tell me when."

Jenna leaned back against me and told me now, I'm cumming now. I tightened my ass cheeks and pushed up hard into her pussy and let loose some forceful blasts. Jenna jerked her body hard and I felt her liquid oozing out around my dick. She stiffened for a moment and released with a freeing breath. I leaned back in the chair drained, but feeling good. Jenna slowly, inch by inch, dislodged herself from me and stood. She said she was headed to the room to get herself together and would be down shortly.

I leaned back in the chair and placed the tablecloth over my lap to rest before getting up and returning to our assigned seats. I was happy to see that the groom was dancing with his mother, so I had time before I had to be back at our table.

As soon as I got myself together I felt someone on my wet, slick, cum immersed cock. I had no idea who it could be so I raised the tablecloth; the first thing I saw I was looking down into a set of small but perky tits. The blond hair was set up in a formal ponytail style. I looked at the face and saw it was Janey. Janey was sucking my dick and doing a damn good job of it. She was licking the cum from both her sister and me and liked the mixture. I wanted to reach down and get her off my cock, but when my hands were lowered, they immediately found her pert breast. My hands entered through the sides of her dark blue halter style dress and right to her hardening nipples. I played with her tits for a short time and after she had cleaned my cock I pulled her up to me in the chair. Janey sat facing me on my lap and we locked for a quick kiss. I captured her ass and positioned her directly on my cock. I attempted to move her panties aside and enter her young snatch but the song ended and the guest were headed back the tables. Janey jumped down from my lap and headed over to our table. I stuffed my hardening cock into my pants and headed toward the table too.

After the festivities, we ate a very nice meal and the floor was open for dancing. Jenna had come down right before dinner and was playing with my cock throughout the meal. When her hand wasn't in my lap, her sister Janey's was. The DJ played a nice slow song and before I could ask Jenna to dance her uncle, Pete, the bride's father snatched her up and took her out on the floor. The floor was quickly getting crowded and Jenna's grandmother, Cynthia, Cyn for short, yanked my arm and told me to dance with her.

When we got to the middle of the dance floor I notice how well Cynthia was dressed. She wore a dark gray top and long skirt set that came with a matching long, almost floor length duster jacket. Cynthia held me close and I grabbed her around the waist. I started to get hard from the way Cynthia was grinding into me, I hoped she didn't notice.

Cynthia shocked me when she said, "Yea that's the cock I know. Let me feel how hard the thing gets again. You fucked this pussy good that night."

I answered back, "Hhhhow dddid you know it was me in your bedroom a few weeks back?"

Cynthia said, "My neighbor recognized Jenna leaving, besides a true cocklover never forgets how some of the best dick she ever had feels."

I responded, "You didn't mind the way it happened?"

"Hell no," Cynthia replied, "I like that kind of nasty shit. I just want to know when I can get some more."

"Anytime you want, you got some good older pussy," I retorted.

"Well be ready tonight, it will be some fun and games in the hotel rooms later this evening," Cynthia let on.

As we were dancing I put my hands under her duster jacket and grabbed onto her plump ass. She liked that and shoved herself more into my bulging erection. I looked over and saw Jenna and her Uncle Pete dancing. He was working his hands down her back toward her phat ass. Jenna and I met eyes and we both winked at each other.

I saw Clare pass by and told Cynthia that she looked good in her suit and how I know someone was going to have fun with that tonight.

Cynthia said, "She will be passed around tonight like a basketball, anyone who wants to can have a shot."

I reached my hand out to tap Clare and inadvertently pulled her zipper to her top down a few inches. Clare came over to her mother and me and stood right next to us.

She said, "Now since you showed them, you better lick them before I cover them up again."

I was surprised when I went down to give one of her 38d size tits a quick lick, that Cynthia was headed for the other one. Our tongues met in the middle of her breast and Clare laughed, pushed her tits up in our faces and then turned to leave.

Cynthia then revealed, "I saw you in the corner with Janey sitting on your lap. You should have fucked her hot ass. She is always prancing around doing teasing things like that. She needs someone to put a stiff dick deep in her young cunt."

I said, "I can't believe you talk that way, you're so straight up about everything."

She answered, "They don't call me Cyn for nothing."

I moved my hands to the top of her skirt and slid them inside. Luckily her duster jacket was hiding our fun. Like before in her bedroom she was not wearing any panties. She smiled when I noticed it and I responded by running my hands down along her ass until I reached her snatch. She was just as hairy as before and just as moist. I stuck a finger inside her and she froze for a moment. When she came back to life, she told me she couldn't take this anymore and for me to meet her in the bridal party room out beyond the lobby. I waited a second before heading out to the bridal party room. I glanced over and saw Uncle Pete had finally worked his hands down to Jenna's ass. She was starting to grind into him and I know his cock was hardening. As I was on my way out I saw Janey heading toward the back corner of the room alone. I quickly caught up with her, spun her around put her up against the wall and seized her ass under her dress. I put my tongue down her throat before she could say a word.

When I broke the kiss I said to her, "I'll be back for some of that later tonight."

Janey responded, "You better be rock hard because I like to fuck all night long."

I left and headed to the bridal party room before Janey got fucked right there. When I got there Cyn had made herself comfortable by taking off her duster and sitting on the sofa. I came right over to her and pulled out my hard dick, thanks to Janey, and put it directly in her face.

Cyn said, "A nice big black cock, I haven't sucked one of these in years. Put it in, I love dark meat."

I put my cock in Cyn's mouth and she took the whole thing in. Her mature mouth accommodated my full size. I had her head in one hand and was beginning to play with her large breast when we heard someone opening the door. I yanked my cock from Cyn's mouth and laid on the floor next to the sofa, Cyn rolled off on top of me and we hid to see who could be entering. We were stunned to see the bride run into the room and head toward the bathroom. Once the bride was in the bathroom, Cyn rolled her skirt up and placed my cock in her pussy. She was lying on top of me and working her cunt muscles on my dick. Cyn said she had to have a little dick, she was just too hot from all the dancing.

When the bride, Susan turned the knob to exit the bathroom, Cyn took my cock out of her and sat up on the sofa. Susan saw Cyn and came over to her. She looked down and saw me on the floor.

Susan commented, "Having some fun grandma? I should've known you wouldn't have been in here alone."

Susan then stood directly over top my face with her long wide bridal gown covering my head and upper body. I looked up and saw a wonderful sight. Susan was wearing white stockings with white garters and some very sheer white thong panties. I sat up and my face was directly at her newly matrimony snatch. I began to lick her through her thongs and was greeted by a light hint of urine. Susan lifted one leg onto the sofa to give my tongue better access to her pussy. Cyn started playing with my cock with her toes while sitting on the sofa.

Cyn commented, "Klye's tongue feels good in your pussy doesn't it Sue? Let him eat you a little, a girl needs some special treatment on her wedding day."

Susan answered, "Yes grandma it does feel good, and look how big his cock is."

Cyn said, "If you want he can fuck you and give you a real treat."

"No grandma," Susan answered, "I better not, I think it's only fair that my husband gets first dips tonight."

With that I grabbed her ass and moved her sheer panties to the side. I stuck my tongue as far in her as I could and increased my pace. Susan ground harder on my tongue and soon made herself cum. She screamed a low wail and I was rewarded with some of the wettest cum and pee I ever tasted.

After she came, Susan got herself together and headed back into the reception. Cyn rolled her skirt up and came down on top of me and placed my cock in her pussy. She brought her lips to mine and tasted some of the sweet blend. Cyn rode my cock hard and fast, moving her body back and forth. She rode like a true rodeo champion and started bucking up and down. My cock was almost totally coming out of her mature snatch but she would expertly keep it in there.

Cyn started to get loud and say, "That's its baby, fuck this old pussy, make a nasty bitch like me squeal."

I grabbed her hips and began to thrust harder into her. I was lifting my ass completely off the floor and taking her along with me. Cyn raised her arms above her head and started thrusting her body harder against my cock.

Cyn wailed, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. Oooooooo, it's coming out of me, I can feel it. I can't control it, it's cuming."

I could not believe this women, she had her arms above her head, her eyes shut, a look of total abandonment on her mature face and one hell of a gushing pussy. I came in a few hard blasts on the tail end of her orgasm. Cyn collapsed on top of me and stayed out for at least a minute. When she recovered she stood up, let her now wrinkled skirt fall down to its proper place and headed toward the bathroom.

Cyn came out of the bathroom really looking good. The bridal party had left some cosmetics in there and she reapplied her make-up and lipstick to look wonderful. Cyn's long brown hair was cascading down her back in a sexy style. Her face had soft mature lines that made her so appealing. The red lipstick made my cock hard and she joked about that. Cyn came over to me, kissed me, kissed my cock and told me to go and get myself together and come back out to the reception.

To be continued, I'll let you decide. Let me know if there is interest in the further adventures at the reception.

Please vote on this and all stories...