My Friend's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Lexi's mouth started to open and she started to moan softly. Then I felt as Karen's hand slid down my belly. I could see all of Lexi, and Karen's hand when down to the base of my cock and reached up to start rubbing at her daughter's clit. Lexi started slamming her pussy down on my cock and her mother's hand instead of sliding back and forth, and that's when it happened. She threw her head back and said, "OH Fuck!!!!!! Im cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled as both of us giving her attention became too much for her. I could feel her pussy pulsing on my cock, trying to milk my cum from me. I almost let myself go and came inside her but I did manage to hold off.

Lexi's orgasm subsided but she kept riding me. Her pace slowed down, and she went back to more of a back and forth motion then up and down. Karen kept her hand on Lexi's clit gently stroking it as she continued to ride my cock. I took one hand from Lexi's tit and turned Karen's face towards me, kissing her and sliding my tongue in her mouth. I broke the kiss and said to Karen, "Get up here hun and let me eat you while Lexi rides me."

Karen looked at me for a few seconds before moving to straddle my face. I looked up as she settled into position, her pussy lips opened and swollen, and the glistening wetness as I moved my mouth to cover her clit. I moved my tongue out to play with her clit, as I felt Lexi's pussy begin to tighten up on me again and her movements became more rapid. As Lexi's orgasm began to build, I felt mine start to begin as well. All of it had finally become to much for me. I attacked Karen's clit rapidly with my tongue. I wanted her to cum with us. I couldn't see much from where I was at, but I could feel Karen's thighs quivering against my face as her orgasm started to build as well. Lexi was driving her pussy down hard on my cock as she began to feel me swelling inside her.

I did manage to get one hand on each of their tits and was playing with their nip, pinching and squeezing them. That's when I heard and felt Lexi start to cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God" Lexi moaned, as I felt her pussy tighten up on my cock like a vice.

I couldn't scream as I had my mouth full of Karen's pussy, as I started to shoot my cum deep inside Lexi, as she slammed her pussy down on my cock, driving it deep inside her as my first shot went inside her. I did hear Karen moan loudly and felt her thighs quiver against my head as she came with us.

That's when I felt Karen's juices starting out as a slow trickle, and rapidly increasing to a flood that I could barely catch with my mouth. My mind finally wrapped around the thought that Karen was squirting as she covered my face with her cum. That though drove me even more over the edge as it sunk into my numb climaxing brain.

All of this happening at once, was almost more then I could keep up with, but I could hear both of the woman cumming, just barely. And my own climax seemed to be pulling the insides of my cock out and shooting them inside of Lexi. And yes the was truly my first toe curling climax as I came with them.

After we had all stopped cumming, Karen fell to the side, and Lexi collapsed on top of me after her mother had fallen off to the side. No one said a word at all for a long time. The room was filled with heavy breathing as all of us tried to recover. And of course the room reeked of sex. I could feel Karen's cum running down my face and onto the pillow. Lexi was shuddering, and I could feel her pussy still pulsing around my cock. Every time she did my hips would jerk, as my over sensitive cock was still hard and nestled inside her. Once Lexi had recovered enough she lifted her head and kissed me on the lips, and then licked the side of my face, tasting her mother's cum once again.

"Ummmmmmmmm" she said, "that tastes real good. So Mom when do I get to taste it fresh from the source?"

Karen was laying beside us with her head down near our hips. "Well baby girl it wont be tonight. I'm just a little wore out." came Karen's answer.

"Ahhhh Mom," Lexi said, "but I was so looking forward to it."

I chuckled a bit, causing my cock to bounce inside of Lexi. Lexi shuddered and moaned as my cock hit a sensitive spot inside her. Karen joined in with me in chuckling a bit.

"Daddy stop that." Lexi said, "I'm way to sensitive right now."

"I'm trying baby girl." I said still chuckling a bit. I could also feel my cock softening inside of her finally. Once Karen had recovered she switched around and laid her head on my shoulder, as Lexi had now pulled my cock out of her and slid off to the side and was using my other shoulder as a pillow.

"So Ray did you enjoy yourself tonight? Finally getting to have a mother and daughter?" Karen asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

I looked at Karen with a huge shit eating grin on my face and said, "What do you think?"

"Well I can definitely say one thing. Granted I don't have a lot of experience but I don't think I will be able to top that one ever. Can we do it again?" Lexi said.

Both Karen and I chuckled, I responded, "I will agree with you on that baby girl. I don't think I'm gonna top that one. And I would like to do it again. That is if you two are up for it again. After we get some rest, cause I'm done."

Karen looked thoughtful for a few seconds before saying, "I would like to again, but I would say after some rest."

With that since we were all in agreement, we got cleaned up and then crawled into bed. We slept naked again with Lexi on my left side cuddled up to me and Karen on my right cuddled up to me.

*

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and voting. I have some ideas for one more last chapter on this. If you would like to hear more on this please let me know.

12