My Friend's Father

Story Info
From father of her friend, he became more.
2.3k words
4.33
93.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conz
conz
149 Followers

I meet Kathy's father when we were in mid-high school and soon had a big time crush on him. Unlike my father, Dave was easy to talk to, didn't talk down to me and, best of all, understood our ups and downs as teenage girls. He was so cool, even being a divorced, single parent.

Kathy and I went off to college a year after we graduated. At first I wasn't at all homesick, and didn't look forward to the drive to the other side of the state. Along about the end of January, I got a letter from my parents saying how they had decided to start a new life in Arizona and, basically, wished me good luck, leaving a forwarding address for a "good bye".

I was never really all that close to my parents, as you may have guessed, but the news devastated me. I got into my dark blue Mustang and took off, not caring where I went or if I ever got there. The miles of the interstate rolled by as my mind tried to make any sense out of what had just happened. The first time I paid any attention to where I was, the sign stating this was my town's exit... I knew where I had to go!

Dave was furious about what my parents had done and, in the end, it was I who had to calm him down. Then he did something I had never seen a man do: He broke down and cried.

I pulled him close to me and felt a tingling feeling run through my body. My mind shrieked out that, here was the man who had been my family more than my own mother and father, and here was the man I had once wanted so bad. I pulled him close to me, realizing that I wanted him more than anything else at the time.

Cupping his face in my hands, I looked deep into his eyes then bent forward and kissed him. No earthshaking kiss was this first one. As I pulled back I saw his eyes were big with surprise. "Sorry, I wanted to do that years ago," I whispered, "I had to."

A weak smile spread over his face. "Well, I guess we both are sorry then."

"You noticed me?" I asked with a puzzled look.

"How could I not notice. What, with those damn skimpy bathing suits and all?"

I put my arms around him, pulling him close to me. "Kinda cold for a bathing suit, don't ya think?"

His hands ran down over my hips, down to the back of my thighs and back up, resting on my butt. "I'm sure we can figure something out, don't you?"

I had to smile as he took my hand, leading me down the hall way to the room I had thought of so much.

The room was dark except for the little light let in from the yard light. I looked at the bed, took a deep breath and turned to this man over twice my age, instantly finding myself in his arms. All my cares evaporated as he pulled me so close that I couldn't tell if the strong thumping on my breasts was his heartbeat or mine.

Slowly he pushed his left hand through my long, auburn hair, our eyes locked into the other's, trying to see if the other would back away at the last minute. I closed my eyes as his hand wrapped around the back of my head, pulling my lips steadily to his.

Now, this was more my idea of a kiss. This time it was my eyes opening wide with surprise as I found his kiss hot, demanding and so full of passion that a thrilling shiver went through my body. My hands touched the back of his head, playing in his jet black hair as I tried to pull him even closer.

His hands moved down my back, resting at the bottom of my butt, then pulled my body so close to his that there was not doubt in my mind that he was either a man, or a very excited man. ""I want you," I moaned as our lips parted. "God, I want you so bad."

His fingers shook as his fingers undid the buttons of the light blue blouse, helped slide it off to reveal the small, pink bra. His hands cupped my breasts as our eyes still searched deep into each other. I felt the warmth of his hands through the silky material as he openly explored what little I had to offer. Another tremble went through my body as his lips massaged at my nipple through the material. What a sensation, moving from one nipple to the other as he made it very clear that he was not in any big hurry at all.

"They're not much," I sighed as he slid the bra up over what now seemed to be even tinier mounds than I had thought before. "Sorry."

They look just fine to me, Babe," he said with a grin, bending down and taking the now exposed, hard left nipple between his lips. Slowly he backed me to the bed as his hot tongue played over my lip-encased nipple. Once at the bed we both lay down as his lips moved from my breasts to my lips. His kisses were even more passionate now, almost demanding as his fingers undid my pants, his hand sliding under both pants and panties an instant later.

Damn! What a way to spend what had started out to be the end of the world. This man who I had thought never noticed me was stripping me inch by inch, making me savor each new touch. His fingers found my already wet slit and slowly slid up and down so gently that it seemed almost as if a thought cast from in a dream.

I had figured he'd simply pull the pants and panties off, part my legs and take me then and there... Not that I wouldn't have loved it. All he did was push the clothes down far enough to give him access to my exposed crotch then, as I moaned out loudly, started to massage it from the bottom to the top.

It felt so good to lay there and have what I have to call a "pussy massage". His fingers pulled and pushed my lips back and forth together as he took his time working me into a heated frenzy of heaving breasts and wanton breathing. My legs spread open as far as the pants would allow, then I tried in vain to get them to lower by using my feet.

"You okay?" He asked with a grin, letting go of my right nipple.

"No," I moaned.

"Want me to stop?"

"No!" I hissed, "I want you to make love to me."

"In time, Babe, in time."

Dave did take the time to remove not only my pants and panties, but even my socks. Later I would find out that he absolutely would not make love if either had socks on. This might sound all too strange but, as you might guess, at this time I could have cared less.

Stripping his shirt off, he lay back to the bed, slid his right arm under me, arching my chest slightly as, with his left fingertips, he traced lazy patterns along my cheeks, slowly moving over my lips as I kissed his fingers in their passage.

Down my chest his fingers moved, stopping at my breasts only long enough to make both nipples erect to their fullest. From my nipples, his fingers taunted their way to my belly button where, with a tauntingly soft touch, he teased me with the promise of what was soon to come.

I had figured he'd give me all the pleasure I wanted when his fingers left my belly but, instead, they moved to my pubic mound, tracing the hairline around to my left thigh. He moved slowly, making my heart, mind and body burn with unabated passions. No longer was he so much older than me that he seemed this cool, but square guy. Now, as his fingers slid into my wet and waiting slit, I was the one who now felt a bit on the "square" side.

Into my love canal a finger entered, exploring all around as it entered me to its fullest. My hips pushed up off the bed cover as his lips pushed my chest back down, the right nipple firmly between his lips and his tongue flicking over it as if making an even greater promise.

I gasped out loudly, my feet pulling up till my knees were up in the air and my hips pumping against his hand. My mind seemed to gasp out a shrill sound which moved down my spine to explode deep in me as his fingers taunted on.

"Make love to me," I groaned out as his lips started kissing down to my belly. "Please," I hissed as the tongue moved around and around in my belly button.

I figured I was going to have my wish as he got between my legs. But, as his lips touched my wet slit, I realized he still had his pants on. As the tongue moved into me, then up to my clit, I forgot whatever concerns I had about him removing the pants. His tongue tickled at my clit as my mind said "Here we go again."

I had had boys do something like this before but, outside of a few half-hearted stabs of their tongue into what was obvious unknown teirtoriy, nothing had ever prepared me for what a tongue could really do as, with my moans growing louder, Dave made it dance over and around my swollen need. My mind was now laughing at me as my breasts heaved uncontrollably. He did not give me a chance to even try to get use to this new feeling as, with my moans turning to deep grunts, he assaulted me from all directions.

I felt my hips come off the bed but, as my heart went in hyper-drive, I found myself caught up in what I had never felt before.

My body thrashed around the bed, my hips pumped into his face as my knees felt as if they were about to fall off. Thrashing and groaning all my mind could feel was his hot, wet tongue lashing out as if I was he had become a passionate part of my body.

"Oh. GOD!" I gasped, my hips now pumping hotly in short, demanding moves. "Please," I begged, looking down to the top of his head. "No more. Nooooo....."

Something snapped in my head. Colors danced and exploded as I heard my yelps of delight. I had never felt my mind come before but, as he slowed his movements, my mind seemed to be as wet, hot and wildly coming as I was between my legs.

I lay gasping, trying to catch my breath as he got up and stripped his clothes off, got back on the bed and leaned over me till he was on his hands, our faces but a few inches apart.

"Show me where it goes," he said with a smile.

Instantly my hand was on his hard member, guiding it into the spot I knew he was more than able to enter on his own. It seemed so odd to be doing this, so strangely, wildly erotic to be taking the man in trembling hands and leading the way.

I opened my mouth and groaned out as he continued his entry. His lips closed over mine, taking my moan into him as if the hottest of all a kiss could be.

Dave had me wrap my legs around his back, just as I had done more than a couple times in the past. This time he took the time to tell me how to increase my pleasure by pulling and pushing with my hips. Now, as I felt new sensations ripple through my body, I felt as if at the disadvantage. I kissed back as hard as I could, exploring his tongue with mine, telling myself I would be here with this man as long as he would put up with me.

No, we did not make love for hours. I could see the passion gleaming from his eyes as if from an inner light more than the dim light provided by the yard light. I pushed and pulled at him; Tightened and loosened my hips as he started to thrust into me faster and faster.

No, we did not come together either as, in a few minutes Dave's bucking was almost harsh as he pushed himself up on his arms, grunting, groaning and crying out, all at the same instant. His body slammed hard against mine and stayed there. I could feel his shaking as he swelled up in me and, with an animal-like scream, emptied his sperm deep into me.

What followed made this the greatest lovemaking I had known till then. He held me in his arms the rest of the night. He talked to me, kissed on me and touched me in ways I did not understand. I now felt more at one with him than anyone else in my life before.

Yes, I moved in with him, not that his daughter seemed at all happy about it at first. But, as the weeks turned into months, and she saw how much we were growing in love, she accepted it. In the end, Kathy not only became my best friend but, as we stood with tear-filled eyes, she was my maid of honor when her father lifted my veil and gave the first kiss to the woman who had, a minute before, become his wife.

conz
conz
149 Followers