My Friend's First Anal

Story Info
He helps Caribbean beauty with her first anal sex.
782 words
3.23
103.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a couple of years ago. I have this friend of mine whom I have know for a while. She lives in another city but I lived in her city for a few years where we met. She started as a client of mine and eventually we began flirting. She would let me look down her blouse and pull back her bra, things like that. My friend is 5'7" and about 65kgs with nice tits and a great ass. We became good friends and have been for almost 20 years now. We began having oral about 10 years or so after I had move away actually.

Well about a year ago, I had to go to New Delhi on business. I called her and she agreed to meet me. We talk several times a week on the phone and IM etc. I drove to New Delhi and got a room at a nice hotel in the C.P. About two hours later, I picked her up at the airport. After a big hug and kiss, we went back to my car, which I had parked, on the top floor of the airport garage. Well once in the car, we didn't waste anytime and she immediately took down her pants and asked me to go down on her. She loves to be eaten out. Not being one to disappoint a lady, I happily obliged. The sight of her trimmed pussy and her scent drives me wild. After only a couple of minutes, she gushed all over my face and my seats. I though it would be my turn but she said no, she wanted to save it for later and she would surprise me.

Well, we went to dinner and then to the hotel. I could not wait to finish, but she wanted to go to a nice restaurant and catch up a little. An hour and a half seemed like two days waiting to get her back to the room. We left and she wanted to stop at a store and pick up some snacks and some personal items. Finally back at the room, she sat on the bed. I removed her blouse and undid her bra revealing her nice 36b tits. She has rather large pointy dark nipples. Her skin is as smooth as silk and being originally from the Caribbean a permanent dark tan. Laying her back on the bed, I removed her pants and panties revealing that juicy pussy. The scent from her previous orgasm still present. I gently kissed her, our tongues intertwining. I moved down burying my face into her wet pussy. As I licked her swollen clit, I rubbed her juice on her beautiful bunghole. As I slipped a finger in her ass and one in her pussy, she gushed again. She then asked if I was planning to get undressed and join her in the bed.

I was out of my clothes as fast as I could and joined her. We kissed passionately and fondled her and began to mount her. As I did, she said uh uh. I was kind of OK??? She then proceeded to turn over and get on her knees. Such a wonderful site of that ass. She is the type of woman who has deep crack and swallows you as you get to the sweet anus. She said that she knew how much I wanted to fuck her in the ass and that was my surprise. Well, one of the items from the store was a tube of lube and she handed it to me. She said she has never let anyone fuck her there and I was her first. I lubed her and put one finger in her ass followed by a second.

After working it for a couple of minutes, I moved behind her. Ever so slowly, the tip of my hard cock was working her hole. I am only six inches so I would be a good one for her. After about 5 minutes, I worked my dick slowly until I was in her ass up to my balls. What a great feeling. I slowly moved in and out not fucking her ass too fast. I also didn't want to blow my load too quickly. She moved against me faster and faster as she got used to in and finally I shot a huge load of cum deep into her ass.

After I removed my dick, I just watch my cum drip out. She went to the bathroom to clean up and came back to bed where we fell asleep. For the next two days during my trip we fucked more but that ass was special.