My Friends Meet My Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chanel was overcome with emotion. The fucking she was getting and seeing the love of her life thoroughly enjoying himself playing with his childhood friend was too much to bear. Her eyes began to water and tears rolled down her face and she shook to the rhythm of the fucking she was receiving. She couldn't describe how much she loved that gorgeous man on his knees in front of her sucking dick better than anyone she'd ever known besides herself.

Finding out his secret had allowed her to reveal her own bisexuality. Chanel had never met a mind who was understanding enough to not fetishize her and want to immediately thrust her into some other woman's pussy. Brick listened to her reveal her past and empathized with her emotions over the subject. During the short time they'd been talking she'd never know someone she could trust more than him. Being able to make one of his fantasies come true was the greatest gift she thought she could give him right now. Seeing him life his truth and be completely happy triggered her second orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck," the cursed escaped her mouth as her body shook violently again and her pussy clamped down on Chase's dick.

Caught off guard by the added pressure Chase started cumming before he had planned to. "Damn I'm cumming! Catch! This! Nut!" He screamed as he fucked through his nut. Finally unable to fight it any longer the pressure from Chanel's pussy ejected him out of causing him to shoot his last rope across her ass. Totally spent he fell back into a chair across the room.

Watching Chanel and Chase with Brodie down his throat was amazing. He pulled the dick from and looked up into Brodie's eyes. "You're next bro. Wait right here." Brick got up showcasing his ass to the entire room. He picked Chanel up rubbing her back and comforting her while carrying her across the room to the coffee table. Laying her on her back. He called Brodie over to fuck her.

"She's all lubed up for you," Brick acknowledged as he guided his friends extra long dick into his girls used hole. The two load had started to leak out some but were mostly still inside of Chanel. She for one was thankful to have the extra cum as lube for her aching pussy. Still in the aftershocks of her second orgasm and the emotions swelling inside her Chanel ordered Brodie to fuck her.

"Fuck me Brodie," she moaned as Brick held her hand and rubbed her stomach. The tall man, now on his knees fucking Chanel on the coffee table looked down at the petite woman and gave her what she wanted. Brodie lifted her legs to his shoulders and began thrusting his dick back and forth into Chanel, picking up speed along the way. Chanel's moans got softer and softer her voice repeating her request for Brodie to fuck her. Brick looked down at his woman hair disarrayed moaning as his friend steadily moved his dick in and out of her pussy. He couldn't have been more in love at the moment. He knew that this isn't what she really wanted. This woman was so in love with him that she was only trying to make sure he could live his truth and be happy.

Brick lent down to kiss his woman. Stopping her quiet whispers to be fucked invading her mouth with his tongue. "I love you," he whispered between their kisses. Squeezing her hand and brushing the hair out of her face he coaxed her eyes open so she could see him smile at her. "I love you," he repeated and kissed her deeply once again.

Looking into his eyes proved to be too much for Chanel, as it threw her body into yet another orgasm. She squeezed Brick hand and felt her body do the same around Brodie. Her body once again shook through her orgasm, Brick kissing her the entire time, telling her he loved her.

The day had been too much for Brodie. After watching his two friend fuck his best friend's woman and having his dick deep throated he wasn't going to last through the vice grip Chanel's pussy had on him. Instead of fighting it he slid his dick as deep as it would go in Chanel's pussy and let himself go. His own orgasm seemed to last a lifetime as Chanel had stopped shaking but he was still pumping cum into her. He watched the too love birds share a passionate kiss through tears as he let his spend dick fall out of her.

Totally spent the three friends watched the couple makeout for some time. Witnessing their collected cum drip from the used vagina. Finally they broke their silence simultaneously telling Brick.

"Damn you got a great woman on your team bro."

Brick looked at his friends, smiling, bowing his head in thanks for the compliment and making his fantasy come true. He looked back at Chanel his smile getting even wider his eyes sparkling. He was completely lost in love.

"Chanel will you marry me?" Everyone in the room smiled and waited for the answer.

"I'll say yes as soon as you add your cum to your friends," Chanel answered with a smile grabbing Brick's hard unused dick.

12