My Friend's Sister and Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time for oral pleasure had come to an end so I gently rolled Tia's mouth off my dick and laid her onto her back. I quickly grabbed a condom from by bedside dresser, slipped it on and then positioned my cock between the folds of Tia's moist pussy lips. I then raised Tia's legs up toward her chest and eased my cock deep inside her. The moment I slid into her tight pussy I knew this wasn't going to last long. Our movements were slow at first but we eventually picked up the pace and you could hear the sound of our bodies coming together every time I thrusted into her. I pushed her legs closer to her head and was entering her in a more downwards motion. Her tits bounced with every thrust and with her free hand she was pawing at her clit. The smacking sound continued as my balls bounced against her ass with every thrust. Gina was directly behind Tia watching all of this and I went back and forth looking at both girls. Gina eventually sat on the floor and with her legs spread began to finger her pussy with two fingers.

"Oh my gosh, this is incredible," I said. Each girl taking the compliment to mean for them. As I continued to lay my pipe into Tia, I could feel my orgasm start to build. "Oh fuck, I can feel it building," I said.

Tia and Gina both continued to rub themselves and Tia said to me, "Me too, I'm gonna fuckin' cum again and I want you to cum all over my tits." I continued to drive into Tia's pussy when I felt her hips and legs begin to shutter. I quickened the pace and Tia began to cum while also rubbing her clit at a furious pace.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ooooooohhhhhh fuck I'm cumming," Tia said. These words pushed me closer to cumming and I pulled out of Tia, knowing my orgasm was about to rip thru my body, and quickly pulled off my condom. As I pulled out of her pussy, Tia's orgasm caused her to squirt out of her pussy and all over my dick which I was rubbing over her pussy lips and clit. This sight pushed me over the edge and my first shot of cum actually went over Tia's head onto the floor. The second shot hit her in the face and she opened her mouth in hopes of catching the next one. The third and fourth shots went over her tits and belly and the rest dribbled out onto her pussy, which mixed with her own orgasm that coated her pussy. Tia reached down and began to jack me off, trying to milk every last drop of cum out of me. Eventually I sat back on my feet, exhausted. Tia then scooped up the cum from her tits and belly and placed it into her mouth.

"Wow, you exploded all over me," Tia said. "I don't think I've ever seen so much cum in one orgasm. So delicious!"

"Well what can I say, that was super hot. I can't believe I even held out that long," I said, looking first at Tia and then behind her at Gina. Gina was now standing at the door, still unbeknownst to Tia, completely naked. Gina removed her fingers from her pussy, put them up to her lips and gave them a quick lick. She then blew me a kiss and walked away with her t-shirt and panties in hand.

That night Tia slept in my bed and woke me up with a great blowjob the next morning. I ended up titty fucking her and rewarded her with a pearl necklace. Again when I came she didn't let it go to waste and sucked my cum off of her boobs. She ended up going back down to her room before Gina and Jim woke up, so I don't think Jim ever knew what happened between me and his sister. And if he did, he never said anything to me about it.

As for me and Gina, well I saw Jim and Gina downstairs at breakfast. Gina was making pancakes and Jim was finishing up some dishes from the party the night before. When I saw Gina I gave her a smile and she gave me a small wink. We never spoke to each other about that night. When Tia finally came out of her room we pretended like nothing ever happened. Saturday night Tia snuck up to my bed for another fuck session, but this time Gina did not show. On Sunday afternoon, Tia left to go back home and told me her pussy needed a rest after the eventful weekend. Being that Tia lived so far away, she and I struck up an online friendship. Most of the time it was late at night and we would talk over video, masturbate and have "phone sex." It was pretty hot. When she was in town we would sneak in a few sex sessions, but that ended when I began dating my current girlfriend. As for Gina, she too left on Sunday to go back to her apartment. When I went to bed Sunday night I found a red thong in my bed with a note that said,

"The other night was so fucking crazy. I don't think I have ever made myself cum as hard as I did watching you with Tia. Just so you know, she is right, you do taste delicious. Thank you for shooting some cum on the floor for me. As a thank you please enjoy these panties, which I came on twice while watching you two. Love Gina!"

12