My Friend's Wife

Story Info
Volunteering has its rewards.
872 words
4.16
108.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I think back about how it all started it is really kind of funny. My best friend had his car towed one day for parking in the wrong place. He was working quite a lot and asked me if I would drive his wife to the tow in lot to get his car.

It was my day off and so I agreed. I had always gotten along with Kay, she was attractive funny and very sexy. She was about 5'9, 110 pounds soaking wet, red hair and hazel eyes. She was very, very sexy. The way she looked at you and smiled. When she put her hands on you, just in a casual way, was electrifying.

I drove over to the house and walked to the door and rang the bell. Kay came to the door in a loose tee shirt and black slacks. She looked great.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said and smiled, "you want a coke for the road?"

"That would be nice, thanks."

She walked to the kitchen and I followed. She opened the frig and got me a cold Coke. Nothing taste quite as good as a cold drink on a hot day.

We walked out of the house and drove away towards the Metro lot. We made small talk and the conversation got around to my wife. I've been married 15 years and things have gone a little down hill, my wife drinks. She really needs help and I haven't the heart to leave her yet. I still hope she stops.

Kay listened closely and nodded, adding comments and advise now and then. The conversation became very emotionally for me and a tear came down my right cheek. Kay laid her hand on my leg and tried to console me.

I almost jumped out of my seat. The heat of her hand made my blood boil and I began to feel an erection building up. It didn't take but a minute before my cock began to show down the inside of my thigh. I tried to move so that it wouldn't show as much, but Kay saw my reaction and began to move her hand up and down my leg.

I looked at her and told her she better stop because it had been awhile and I might have an accident. She looked right into my eyes and said, "You don't know how much I love to suck cock."

I almost hit a telephone pole and slowed the car down below the speed limit just to be safe.

She laughed and said, why don't we go someplace. As fate would have it, my house was on the way to the car lot and my wife was at work. I steered the car there as quickly as I could.

We pulled into the driveway and I opened the garage door and drove the car inside. The door had not even closed before Kay had moved next to me in the seat and began to undo my belt. She pulled my jeans down and reached down my leg and removed my cock. She looked up and smiled.

"Oh my, I had no idea you were this long."

I laughed nervously and reached across to play with her ass. She had a tight ass, very toned and I could feel the muscles working in her legs.

She stroked me slowly at first, looking at my cock and slowly licking the head with her tongue. She slowly moved her mouth over the head and began to swirl her tongue underneath the head, slowly stroking the whole time.

My head fell back against the seat and my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation. Her mouth was hot and wet and she continued to suck my head and stroke the shaft. She moved her hand up my shirt and began to play with my nipples, which drives me absolutely crazy.

My moans told her I was getting close and she moved her head off my cock and looked up at me, "I also love the taste of cum, so just let go and give it to me."

I almost shot my load right then, but she reached down and squeezed my balls with her hand as she sucked me and played with my nipples. I was getting very close and then she did something no one has done to me before or since. She lowered her head all the way down onto my cock, deep into her throat and held me there, closing her throat muscles around my shaft. I shot my load deep into her mouth and she swallowed all of it. I could feel her muscles contracting as she swallowed my cum and my cock.

This is no lie, I actually saw stars I came so hard.

After she had cleaned me up she looked up into my face and moved her finger across the corner of her mouth and wiped some of my cum that had seeped out onto her face.

"You're going to have to let me do you as well." I said.

"Maybe later, let's go get my car and we'll talk about it on the way."

And that's just what we did.

(continued)