My Fucking Nephew Ch. 1

Story Info
Nephew blackmails her into submission.
2.8k words
4.23
328.6k
54
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,350 Followers

I don't believe what has happen in just three days, Every year when my husband takes his two week Canada Run (it pays triple pay) when ever I do not go to see Family in California, my brothers son comes up to stay with me. In the past it was to give him something different to do over the Holidays, but this year, this year the little asshole came up here with his own fucking agenda in mind. I just found out what that was this morning. That little asshole, that fucking prick down loaded my website and my stories there. I guess it took him 8 days to get up the nerve to hit me with it all.

Get this, the little shit told me this morning that if I don't convince his father (my brother) to let him transfer here and live with Peter and me, he will tell Peter about my writings, my girlfriend, and my weekly gang-bangs. He actually followed me Last week and took pictures of me going into my friends place and all the men that arrived. He had a picture of me after I got home. I knew he had a Laptop when he arrived; I had no idea how sophisticated his is. He put one of those tiny little cameras under my Computer table aimed up at my crotch. He told me he got the idea from my story "Blackmailed" anyway as most of you know when ever I come home from a night of sex I am always up, wide awake and I have sex on the brain. I normally sit down, write, read e-mails, and look at pictures of Glory-holes or cartoons. Normally I will sit there get myself worked up some more, and masturbate, and use one or two of my toys. I have this thing about using toys when I am full of sperm. It feels so nice and slick.

We have a small ranch house; Bart is in the guest room way on the other side of the house I mean Way on the other side. My computer room is right off of my bedroom, that little shit, he used our video recorder in the Den to record me sitting there playing and then fucking myself with two of my favorite big fat dildo's I was in one of my real nasty feeling moods. I mean I was on my back on the floor fucking myself as I was talking to a man jacking off. I was very wild that night. I think it was because most of my men friends could not make it to the weekly bang so I was still very hot. Anyway he recorded my talking on the phone to the guy on my screen. You see I don't have a mic. in my laptop, and I because my laptop is an older one, I can't hook up a camera to it. (I've been told that so many times) anyway I ended up calling him and describing to him in detail what I was doing as I watched him. I said thing to him that no one should ever hear, let alone my Nephew and most of all my husband.

I told him how much I loved being fucked in my asshole and how much I loved big fat cocks, (His was real big and very long) I told him what I would do to him if he was with me and I left nothing to the imagination. I told him how much I love to fuck men, and how many men I fuck during the week when my husband is on the road. I told him how I pick out men to screw. He wanted to hear me how I sucked a man's cock so I pulled out the one from my cunt covered with all kinds of sperm and sucked it very loud cleaning it. I described to him how it was covered with cum and every now and then I would put it back inside of me to get it covered again and suck it some more. I love to deep-throat so naturally I used it to insert it all the way inside of me. I mean all the way until I had only enough to grab with my fingers to pull it back out. At the same time I used my big black lover in my ass fucking myself like crazy. Anyway Bart had it all, everything. He told me if I don't do what he wants he will download the tape in picture's for the world to see, as well as sell a copy and of course send copies to my husband, his boss, my Pastor, and on and on.

Again he told me he got the idea from my stories. Anyway this morning after he dropped all this at the breakfast table I was sick. I asked him what he wanted not to tell Peter thinking that was my worse fear. At that moment I did not know about the video he made of me last week. He told me he made copies and the one he showed me was a copy. The original I mailed, Yep I mailed it for him to a friend of his. (I thought it was a late Christmas present because that is what he told me) Bart sat there all smug and cocky as he laid out the different things he wants. This is his fucking list, like I said he wants me to convince his dad and mom to let him live with Peter and myself. He wants to go with me Wednesday night for my weekly bang and join in. He wants me to suck his dick every morning to wake him up. He wants me to wear my slut cloths during the day around the house and he wants me to take him to the places I wrote about that have the Glory-Holes. He wants me to find him a girl his age to have sex with her and him. He wants Shirley and I to take him to bed. He wants me to wear a butt plug (that he brought with him, like I said he came prepared for all this) I tried to wear it today for him, but it kept coming out until he hooked up two Kotex straps to it. He wants me to suck him off after lunch and after supper. However, he is not happy with just that, the little asshole has to have me suck him hard again so he can fuck me.

Now I am not a prude, in fact I am in all honesty a big slut. I know it but there is something wrong with fucking my brother's son. Oh yea, he knows all about his father and myself from reading how we started at my website. So I am to use that to get Bill to allow Bart to stay here or he plans to send my Sister in-law a copy of "My first time" he also said he will tell his mom how he saw his father and I four different times while I was there Thanksgiving while My sister-in-law was working. (How could I have been so dumb, I knew we should have gone to a motel.) It was after lunch today that he asked me to watch a movie he had, he told me it was a porn tape that he just knew I would love. So after I sat there with my mouth dropping to my chest watching myself in shock he explained how he did it. Oh yea, the camera is still here under my Computer desk where it has to stay. Get this; he had me kneel on the floor facing the TV to keep watching myself as he fucked me in my ass. When he finished coming, he had me go get my two toys and bring them back to the den. When I got back, he had me kneel again using the Coffee table to lean on, I had to insert my black one in my cunt and he stood to the side so I could suck him hard again.

It didn't take him long so once he was ready he moved in behind me. He had me change my black dildo into my ass so he could get into my cunt. Doing that the base was against his upper groin so when he fucked me the rubber dick moved in and out with him. Now while he was doing this to me, making me watch myself on TV he was mouthing off. He told me how he knew of my love for dogs and how he was going to have my husband get one for the house. Now I am not going to sit here and lie to you, all of this was driving me crazy, Bart was driving me crazy because he knew me, he knew the things I loved, he knew what to do to make me do things to him, for him that I would never do otherwise. He had me climaxing over and over. My problem is the only time I am thinking straight is when he is not around. Oh the sex isn't all he is demanding, he wants money to spend, my car to use and when he gets home tonight he will be coming to my bed to sleep with me again until Peter returns.

If I were a man I would say he has me by my balls, but in my case he simply has me. I am scared; I am so fucking turned on by his boldness and sick-fucking mind. (He is his fathers son) tonight he is with a friends daughter that I know puts out, but with him, I also know I will be getting a blow by blow detailed report of what happens tonight. (God I hate to admit this, but I want a detailed report.) When he left he had me but in his butt plug and one of my smaller dildo and to keep them inside I am also wearing a pair of my skintight shorts. I am to stay this way until he returns tonight, I once thought of doing something like this when I was younger, but now I don't have a choice. It is different, it is real different. I have walked around and it is quite a great feeling with those two things in side. It is now 11 and he left at 5:30 I have had lets see 6 or 7 climaxes since he left. I have helped them along after my walking gets me all worked up. About 7 I had to take a long walk, so I bundled up real warm and began to walk. When I got home I was so fucking hot I masturbated in the Foyer once I close the door using my hand son the outside of my pants.

I will be calling my brother tomorrow and see what he thinks, I know him he will be pissed but as I see it Bart has us both over a barrel and it looks like he is calling the shots perfect right now. I kind of wish he was home right now, I am going nuts with the fire between my legs and the way he has taken control over my life. Some how I have to get control over him but for the life of me I don't know what to do. I thought by writing this down and posting it someone would offer me some sort of advice to deal with all this.

He told me he found my stories at Storyline and while I was shopping he went into my computer and found the rest of them. He told me it was easy for him to find them even thought I set up a password thing to hide them. I am going to post this here at literotica and delete it so he doesn't find this. He thinks my e-mail is my website e-mail so for right now my ready1now e-mail is safe. I am deleting everything from it so even if he finds it he won't find anything to use against me.

Oh yea, he told me that Friday night we are going to make a porn tape for him and his friends. Those of you that know me know that I have worked so hard to keep my sex life and my home life separate, now this little asshole is bringing them together. I wish it did not excite me as much as it does. He is insisting that he watch and video tape Shirley and I. I know Shirley and she will not be filmed. I told him so you know what that asshole wants to do? He wants to use his little wireless camera to record us and hang it over her head.

What have I done? He is doing all the dirty little things that I wrote about and using them against me. Knowing how it is all affecting me, knowing that he is using my filthy mind against me for his pleasure. He has me so fucking horny and it is all the time. I am bad enough all by myself. I sure as hell don't need outside help to keep me turned on. I don't know how peter is going to feel about Bart living with us. I have so many different feeling about him; he looks just like his father did at his age. Therefore, it is like screwing my brother all over again. He has more stamina than my brother so he is I think twice as bad (or good depending on my frame of mind at the time.)

I am so afraid he is going to accidentally spill the beans and Peter is going to find out about me. Then again, maybe if he is as sick as I think, he may want to keep me under his thumb to get his way. After all now he will have a car to drive all the time, money in his pocket and my body available to him whenever Peter is not around. I don't know what I am going to do if he convinces Peter to get a big dog to have around here. I know myself and dogs, it is one thing to play with one two or three times a year, but to have one live with me, I'll fucking loose it.

Fuck do you have any idea how turned on I am right now typing this, telling you what is going on in my life? Sitting here in these tight shorts, moving back and forth adding even more pleasure, wanting to come wanting to be fucked by my nephew. FUCK, how can I even think that! All I can picture in my mind right now is his stiff dick, sitting here thinking of how I sat on the couch sucking his cock before he walked out the door for his date. Sitting there taking him down my throat as he came while I rocked back and forth trying to use the cushion to try and get off with as he came. Add to that Bart and his fucking mouth, calling me names, telling me I was his cock-sucking slut from now on. Telling me how when he came home tonight he would have me suck off his cock that he will be fucking Judy with tonight so I can taste her on him. He told me if she'll let him, he's going to fuck her in her ass.

From what I know of Judy, he'll get what he wants I just hope he can keep his mouth shut about me. I don't trust him at all, for all I know he may bring her back here and want me to join in with them. I sure hope not, if he does I don't see how I have any choice in it. FUCK, SHIT, God that thought just about gave me a climax. I have never been with another girl/women with out Shirley; I know she will be so mad if something like that happens. However, what choice do I have? Fuck, where is he? I am so fucking hot right now.

Tell you what; if you have any idea what I should do, write me, and tell me, I could use some advice right now. I could use a few men right now even more. Tell me is the truth here more exciting that one of my stories I have posted? The more I look at this, I keep thinking to bad this didn't happen before the Holidays, I would have submitted this for the writers contest. Is this worth a vote or two?

I'll write more and let you know what happen tonight when Bart gets home. I have a feeling it is going to be another wild time that is going to fucking drive me nuts.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,350 Followers