My Fun Challenge for Hubby

Story Info
Wife makes a fun sex deal with her husband.
2.4k words
4.42
113.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jane1179
jane1179
82 Followers

I thought about this little idea for weeks.

I read tons of stories and blogs looking for a new idea for some sexual bedroom fun.

My husband is very masculine and I have no desire to change that. I'm not what you would call a dominating woman, however I do like to take control at times.

My hubby is the same and we give and take very well. It's all about the sex and fun.

I wanted to do something new and exciting to push the limits. I couldn't find much online that wasn't either too extreme for us, or just plain weird. After taking bits and pieces from my research, here is what I came up with and how it played out.

My plan is to make a deal with my husband Brad. He would have to do everything I ask without question. If he did not follow my instructions, I would stop, and he would never find out what I had planned. I know he will agree because he loves this type of play.

Once I have his consent, we can begin.

I need 5 things to prepare for this, which I gathered up before hand.

•Rope to restrain my willing husband.

•Our wand vibrator with penile attachment. (Silicone sleeve that attaches to the wand)

•My strap on harness (Not for what you think)

•A new dildo that squirts fake cum.

•Homemade cum for the dildo.

A quick note on the fake homemade cum.

I tried a couple of things, and found this simple safe idea to be my choice.

Microwave a cup of water in a Pyrex measuring cup for 2 minutes. Add a full tablespoon of salt, and stir in. Add two tablespoons of flour or cornstarch and mix well.

(Makes 5 times what you need)

Now it should be very thin at this point. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until you like the texture. It will keep getting thicker. It will also get thicker as it cools, so stay on the thin side. It will also be too hot at this point, but by the time it gets used it will have cooled plenty. Just be aware of this if you decide to use it sooner.

You can make this ahead of time and keep in the refrigerator for several days. Use a little water to thin if needed.

I stopped by our local sex toy shop and purchased a rubber dildo that squirts liquid or fake cum in my case. It was a bit longer than I wanted, but more life like than the cheaper plastic one. I really like how it feels in my hands. You fill the balls, and squeeze them to squirt the liquid. Holds a modest amount of fluid.

On to the fun.

I phoned Brad, "Sweetie, I have bedroom plans for us tonight" Brad responds with a happy tone, but I won't give up any details. "Just hurry home baby."

Brad gets home about an hour later, leaving me time to change into a sexy outfit, and cover with a long t-shirt.

We have supper and retire to the bedroom. While Brad gets a shower, I prepare my fake cum recipe. Once the fake cum is heated and thinned a bit, I fill my new toy and attach it to my harness. It looks so real. I strap it to my waist and head for the bedroom.

I already have everything else setup in the bedroom just out of sight, but easy to access when needed. I toss the t-shirt and I'm ready for my hubby.

Brad is just getting out of the shower as I return with my loaded cock.

He comes into the bedroom to find me wearing a hot teddy, and my strapon cock. Now we have done some pegging before, so he is not too surprised yet.

"Jane, what a nice cock you have" It was too corny not to laugh. "Brad, I have a deal for you. Come sit on the bed with me." Brad sits with a curious look on his face.

I present my deal to my wonderful husband as follows:

"Honey, I want to have some fun tonight, but you have to do exactly what I ask. If you don't do what I ask, when I ask, game over and you will never know what I had planned."

"Oh, and you get to participate in how things turn out too." (evil little grin)

The questions began and I cut him off. "Nope, agree or disagree, yes or no sweetheart?"

Of course he said yes. "Ok, he is the deal."

I want to tie your hands and waist. He said, "Ok, go ahead"

I tell him to get on his knees at the side of the bed. He does so facing the bed. "No Brad, turn around and face away from the bed." Now he has a very curious expression on his face. Brad asks, "Why on my?" and I cut him off. "No more questions love."

I tied his hands to the corners of the bed with enough slack for his hands to touch the floor for comfort. I attached another rope around his waist using his belt and tied it to the bottom of the bedpost. Now he can't really move his lower torso. "Nice."

Next instruction:

"Sweetie, I want you to suck my new fake cock." (He has done this once or twice before during foreplay, but only for a short time) Do you agree? Brad says, "sure, I guess".

"Now here is the deal. My new toy squirts fake cum and I have it loaded right now. As long as you do not cum, I won't cum. But, if you have an orgasm, you agree to suck the cum out of my new toy. Do you agree to these simple terms?" He laughed and said "sure, but how long do I have to suck it?" I hadn't really thought of this question. Ok "you have to suck it for at least 15 minutes." My ever so confident husband replies, "sure no problem, but what do I get if I succeed without having an orgasm." Another question I didn't expect, but I'm pretty sure I have this game in the bag. "If you win, I will give you anything you want for 20 minutes." He agreed with a big smile.

"Ok, but you cannot ask any more questions after we start. You must comply, or I will stop completely." Brad agreed with a very confident "I can do this laugh."

I reached under the bed and pulled out the wand vibrator and lube. Brad already had a growing erection. Brad began to question, "Wait what is?" I again reminded him the deal was made and he was not allowed any more questions.

I put a small amount of lube inside the sleeve and slide it tightly over his cock and positioned it right below the head of his cock with the vibrator attachment area pointed between his legs. I have used this vibe on my Brad before, and I know he will cum in 10 minutes or less. Probably much less considering the situation. Next, I insert the ball of the vibrator into the attachment on his cock. He is fully erect at this point and I can tell he is a bit nervous too. He knows what this vibe can do, yet remains quiet while I attach it to his hardening cock. I just love the look on his face. Not as confident as before.

I stand up and turn away from him for a second to test the temperature of my fake cum, just right, still very warm but not too hot.

I turn back to my hubby and his eyes are fixed on my new toy. I really love watching my strong husband sucking my cock. Not sure why but it is such a major turn on.

I walk up to my darling husband with my cock bouncing in front of him. Ok baby, time starts now and I hit the timer on my phone and lay it in the floor for him to see. Suck my cock baby, take it all. Do a good job and you will get a reward. Brads lips take the head in, and I place my hand on top of his hand steadying it for more. Much more. Seeing my rough and tough husband sucking my fake cock is so freakin hot. I have no desire to see him suck a real cock at all, but for some reason this excites me so much. I'm already dripping at this point.

Brad's mouth is very wet, and making a slurping noise on my fake cock. This is driving me wild. He still has a bit of a concerned look on his face though. I really like that; He should be very concerned, as I know he will be shooting cum soon enough.

I push in about half way with slow deliberate strokes. He looks so good. Using my foot I turn the vibrator attached to his cock on low. High speed is too much and uncomfortable for him. He jumps and almost spits out my cock. No no no, you have to keep it in darling.

Brad moans with fear and pleasure, as he knows it will be so hard to hold out. I resume my slow thrust and peak at the phone, 2 minutes in. With both hands on his head I begin to go a little deeper with each stroke, but keep it slow. I just love the visual I have. So hot. I start to feel a little resistance after about half way in. My new toy is 7 inches to the balls but he was only taken about 4 inches. Come on baby you can take it, come on tilt your head back some, that's it. Oh you are so damn hot my dear. I want to see you take more.

Brad is such an awesome husband. He will do most anything to make me happy. His effort in sucking my fake cock has to be for my benefit, and he is doing a great job as always.

I check his buzzing cock and notice a little precum all over the head of his rock hard cock. Won't be long now. My husband's facial expression shows he is fighting off the urges to cum. I got this in the bag at 6 minutes. Oh yes, I'm going to get to use my recipe tonight. Oh baby, your not gonna make it, your hard cock is already leaking and my pussy is dripping wet. That cock in your mouth looks so good, take it baby take it all.

I put both hands back on his head and with a little more force each time start bumping the back of his throat, holding it there for a second and then making a slow withdrawal only to repeat and hold it a little longer. Oh my, baby I'm so wet. Oh baby, oh my god, ohhhhh yeah. My moans excite him more and more, and I can see he is very close. Yes baby take my cock, suck my hard cock, more baby, take it deep.

Now when I push and hold I begin rotating my hips in a circle, this moves the head of my fake cock around in his throat causing it to go deeper and deeper each time. I'm amazed he hasn't gagged at all "yet". I always gag when he pushes his cock in like this. And Brad is a lot more forceful too.

Ok baby, I want to see it all in before you cum and I know your close at 9 minutes in. Take it deep baby, you can do it baby. Of yes, hell yes, take it baby, another slow thrust and hold, pushing a little harder, rotating my hips round and round with an added quick thrust it's in. All the way to the fake balls in. hold it baby. Oh my god, oh baby, he gags a bit and I withdraw an inch or two. That sight was amazing,

Brads eyes are watering a bit, and I ask, "Was that ok baby?" Brad smiles as best he can with my cock in his mouth and nods a yes.

I return to some slower thrust about 3 inches in and out. My hubby is starting to sweat and tremble a little. Oh yes, he is close. Come on baby I want to see you're cum; come on baby, cum for me. Ohhhh yes baby. Oh baby. I see his eyes close, his body tenses, and the first shot of hot cum hits my leg, the next across my foot. My hubby is moaning like never before, and I'm nearing orgasm too.

Oh wait, I look at the phone, 13 minutes in, oh yes. My hubby is in heaven right now and has forgotten the deal. I resume slow strokes with my fake cock and hubby is sucking away in ecstasy when I start to mimic his orgasm as I reach down and grab my fake balls. This is going to be great, as the balls are still warm to touch from the hot cum I put in them. Oh baby, oh baby, suck it, oh oh I'm cumming and I squeeze the balls once, twice, again, and again, Oh yes, fuck yes baby suck it suck it hard, and I empty the fake cum into him.

He all but stops until I raise my voice, suck it baby suck it harder. Faster. I grab his head and help him move and cum spews out both sides of his mouth. Oh my god, now I'm cumming from the harness rubbing my clit, and this visual, I lose it. Oh baby, oh baby, I'm cumming, I buck a little and cum rolls out of my husbands mouth and down his chest. I couldn't ask for this to have gone more perfect.

I took off my harness and removed the vibe sleeve from my hubby then licking the tip of his cum covered cock. Yum. I untied him and we hit the shower. Afterwards I asked him what he thought. He said if I had presented the plan up front, he would have declined, but after experiencing it, "hell yes that was hot." He said he was a little embarrassed, but it really did turn him on mostly because his wife was doing this.

We both slept very well that night. Wonder what I can do to top this????

jane1179
jane1179
82 Followers