My Gay Ex-Roommate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan pulled up his boxers and pants and gestured at me to follow him as he left the room. We returned to the living room, the football game postgame show rambling to itself from the TV. We both sat down, and Alan handed me one of the beers he'd left to get. That felt like hours ago.

We cracked our cans. "'IwlIj jachjaj!" we said at the same time, our traditional toast. We sipped our beers.

"Um, thanks." We both looked over to the door. It was the guy from the bedroom, now dressed and on his way out. "Can I... can I come back and do that again? Or could I just meet you wherever to get fucked again?"

Alan nodded absently. "Yeah, I have your number. I'll let you know."

For a second, it looked like the guy wanted to secure a firmer commitment, but then he nodded and left. I heard the front door closing.

"So," I said, after a few seconds. "You do that often?"

"I've had guys over some of the weekends since you moved out."

"Are you doing it again soon?"

Alan smiled at me and laughed. I knew that he knew he had pushed me to somewhere new, and he knew I was eager to experience more.

"So, you want to come over again and play with a guy that's tied to the bed?"

Well, fuck it. I might as well just say it. I swallowed.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could be the guy tied to the bed."

12