My Geek Slavegirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was being chatted up by three men who had bought a round of drinks, and had stacked up another two rounds. They were totally captivated by her, as she rabbited away to them in her ninety miles an hour talk as she does. I watched them for a minute, and not once did they take their eyes of her breasts, stomach or legs.

"There you are, sweety." I placed my hand on her shoulder, like a father would. "Time to be going."

I marched her to the car as briskly as I could.

"It felt nice. When his tail went on my pussy. It made me wet down there." She was staggering across the car park, and I started to wonder how I was going to explain her drunken state to her parents.

I opened the back door of the car, and pushed her gently in.

"Are you getting on the back seat with me, Harry? Are you going to play at being Jabba?"

I almost came in my Skywalkers.

Closing the rear door on Princess Ellie, I climbed in the drivers seat and gunned the engine. My hardness was straining painfully, and I kept bashing it with every turn of the steering wheel, as I negotiated our way out of a packed carpark.

She chatted from her reclining position on the back seat, on and on, none stop at a million words a minute.

"I'm soooo glad you took me, Harry." She threw her arms around me and round the driver's seat. "Did you enjoy taking me?"

"I...err..had a good time."

"I really like your costume. Did you like mine?"

"I..yess..."

"Do you think I looked nice in it?"

"Ohhh...err..yes..."

"Pretty?"

"Yess...of course..."

"Pretty, or very pretty?"

"Err...very pretty."

"Do you think I was sexy?"

"Er..."

"I think lots of the men there thought I was sexy." Her hands had slipped down to my chest. "The men who were buying me lots of drinks thought I was sexy. They kept telling me."

"It's probably a good job I came back when I did then."

"They wanted me to go back to their room with them so they could take some pictures of me. Would you have liked to seen some of them?"

"I...errr...well..."

"I don't mind if you do. I don't mind if you thought I'm sexy. You're a man too. And you've see more of me than they have. Did you like it when you saw me?"

"What? I er...what do you...?"

"When you saw my tits, Harry? Did you like it? When I was in hospital I dropped my sheet so you could see them. I thought you'd like it. Seeing me. My tits." Her hands worked themselves over my chest. "I've got big tits, you know. You've seen them."

By now I could barely drive straight. I was praying there would be no Police to pull me over and breathalyse me for being under the influence of Ellie.

"I need to pee. Can we stop here, Harry?"

I pulled into a service station, and helped her to the ladies. It was dark and getting late, and luckily there was nobody around to see a very pissed Princes Leia stumble into the dirty toilet behind the petrol station. Moments later she emerged with the bottom half of her costume twisted round to one side, giving me an extended view of the whole of her left leg, and her tiny beautiful brown bush.

Taking her by the hand, I led her exposed body back to the car, and eased her on to the back seat. She lay there with her legs open, displaying her heavenly temptations to me. Her ankle was caught in the doorjam, and I had to lift it up and away from me to clear the doorway. This exposed her even more, and she giggled, staring at me as I was unable to tear my eyes away from the most exquisitely shaped pussy I had ever seen. A subtle fuzz of brown ran alongside each lip, spreading over her skin toward her crotch. I couldn't work out if that were natural, shaved, or waxed, but it was perfect; a natural Brazilian. Her pink lips were swollen and engorged with blood under the effects of alcohol, protruding from her thin layer of fur. They glistened and shone in the lamplite, inviting and begging to be explored.

I took off my Jedi's hooded robe and threw it over her, before closing the rear passenger door. I took several lungfulls of chilly night air, slapped myself across the cheeks, and gave another firm adjustment to my crotch.

For the remainder of the journey, Ellie was quiet. Every now and then I glanced back, and saw that she had fallen into a deep sleep. I figured that would do her good, and perhaps she would be a little more sober for her parents.

But about ten minutes from home, I began to hear little moans and gutteral groans coming from the back seat. I thought at first she was going to be sick.

"Ellie. Ellie? Ellie, are you allright? Do you want me to stop the car?"

There was no reply from the back seat, so I glanced over my shoulder. She was spread-eagled, with a leg on the rear parcel shelf. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed, and her mouth half open. Her hand was pushed firmly under her waistband and I could just see vigorous movement under the material of her costume.

"Oh dear God," I muttered to myself, as my cock tried its best to self-detonate.

She was still fingering herself as I pulled the car into the driveway, only now her groans had turned into cries. How the hell was I expected to explain to her parents that their daughter was drunk, semi-naked and masturbating to the point of orgasm on the back seat of my car?

I switched off the engine and killed the headlights. It was late, about midnight, and the only light on was upstairs. The family had gone to bed. I opened the back door and leant in. She shrieked, and with the interior light of the car I saw her abdominal muscles tense and relax, tense and relax. Another shriek, this time even louder, and I was convinced she would wake her parents, who were probably just drifting off to sleep in their bedroom with cups of cocoa.

I closed the passenger door and leant further over her.

"Ellie. Ellie, we're home," I whispered.

"Ohhhhh!" She shrieked again, and instinctively in a panic, I clamped my hand over her mouth.

Her eyes opened wide, and suddenly her hands began flailing wildly around. Somehow one of her hands hit my groin and my hips thrust forward all on their own, pinning her hand to the car seat underneath my swollen cock. She continued her struggle, eyes wide and frantically staring at me. Her hand moved, its palm pressing on the upper half of my cock.

She let out a stifled moan.

"Ellie. Shhhhh. Shhhhhhhhhh." I tried to calm her. I saw her looking down at my crotch and I realised I'd been humping her hand. My hips had a life of their own and I willed them to stop. But it felt so good. Her tiny palm pressed against my stiffness with only my canvas trousers and cotton boxers between them. I looked down at her body, her beautiful round breasts encased in the Leia bikini, the curve of her skinny waist, her pale skin stretched over a perfect tummy, the waistband of her costume, and then...and then...those pink, moist, glistening lips. Revealed by the spread of her legs they looked more enticing then ever. I swear I could see them rippling like waves, beckoning me, calling.

While I held her mouth and her head firmly down against the back seat of the car, my other hand reached out to caress her mound. Her fur was like velvet, her silky soft skin was hot as my middle finger slipped between her hot folds. She moaned under my hand while at the other end my middle finger slipped its way through the warmth and into the darkness of her tight crack. Her pelvis lifted to meet me, while her head rocked left and right as if trying to free itself of the bond of my other hand. But I held her face tightly. I couldn't let us be discovered like this.

Slowly I worked at her, my finger taking over from what hers had started. Her moisture flooded out and I was able to slip my first finger into her as well. Then my thumb found her raised bud. With one flick she spasmed, her hips thrusting up, her tummy muscles tensing, lurching clean off the back seat of the car. She tore her head away from my hand.

"Uuuuurrrgghhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The sound was the most erotic I have ever heard. Another flick from my thumb produced a similar reaction, and a third sent her over the edge, her whole body spasming and contorting, convulsing like two hundred and forty volts had passed through her vulva.

She lay there, collapsed, panting, tiny glistening sweat-beads forming over her upper lip.

I pulled the drawstring from my Jedi costume, and let it fall. Ellie licked her lips, staring around her, trying to re-orientate herself. I loosened my boxers and pulled them down, loosing my balance and falling on top of her.

"Harry," she said my name, and electricity shot through me. I kissed her lips, hard, unforgiving, my tongue prising apart her mouth and worming its way past her teeth, seeking out her tongue to mate with it. I held her head with one hand, and whilst I ravaged her mouth, I loosened the top half of her bikini costume with my other.

I felt her breast, huge and soft beneath my fingers. Squeezing and pummelling it made her groan so beautifully. I felt her nipple springing up, erect to meet my palm. And suddenly I had to see them again. The most beautiful aspect of this beautiful, fuckable young girl - her maiden breasts.

They lie exposed below me. Her left nipple pert and round.

"God, you're perfect," I whispered, and dived in to feast on her right breast.

She moaned, loudly: "Nnneeeeeeeoooogghhhhhh." My hand clamped itself over her mouth.

And my cock found her slit.

Lifting myself up to gaze down, I saw my cock head pushing against her flaps. We were both coated in her own juices.

She struggled against me, eyes wide, terrified. A little rabbit.

I whispered: "I'm sorry, Ellie." I pushed and my cock dived for her depths. "I'm so sorry."

Her cry was as if in pain and alarm: "Aaaarrrggghhhhhhh..."

Her hips rose to meet mine as I bucked away. With each stroke I penetrated further. By my fifth I had bottomed out, my cock head impacting on her cervix.

I exploded inside her, the gush of my pent-up semen hitting her flesh like a flame thrower. I thrust and held, digging my feet into anything they could lock on to, pushing myself and my seed as deep inside her as I could. I held her tightly with every muscle, my hand clamping firmly over her nose and mouth to prevent her revealing our predicament.

When finally I was spent, I collapsed, exhausted on top of her. I kissed her face, her ears, her hair and her neck. Her smell was still intoxicating, her breathing fast and somehow erotic.

"I'm so sorry, Ellie." I whispered my shame into her ear. What was to become of me now? My career in ruins? Divorce? A beating from her father? A jail sentence for rape?

I looked into her face; glazed, shocked, but beautiful. I lifted myself up, and began to withdraw my foul and offending pole from her yielding slit.

"No!" She gasped, and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Not yet. I need more. Don't stop." Her eyes stared into mine, lips slightly parted. I could feel her shallow and rapid breath on my lips. I could feel her muscles inside her working on me. "Fuck me more. Please. Jabba, fuck me."

Our lips and tongues locked. I felt her hands on my back, her nails digging my skin as they worked their way lower and lower to my ass. I could feel myself swelling inside her once more, becoming hard and ready. My thrusts began, this time slower, with more control. Each one a long stroke, removing myself almost completely from her snatch, before slamming her like a piston into the car seat.

"Aarrgghh...aarrgghh...aarrgghh..." she cried, her face contorted, agony and pleasure mixing together. My mouth opened and bit into the side of her neck, devouring her whole. "Ohhhhhaaaaagggghhhhh!" Bite after bite I took out of her, down her neck, across her shoulder, her collar bone, before I reached my prize - her breast.

I was no less gentle with her precious orb, and I bit. My teeth found her sweet flesh, and then, the succulent cherry atop.

Her scream was even louder: "Ohhhhhhhhaaaaaaagggggggg. Fuck me, Jabba! Fuck me!"

I can never recall fucking a woman so hard as I fucked Ellie. Every ounce of muscle I had focused into pounding her tender flesh, pulverising her as raw meat. For that is all she was to me at that point; raw, fleshy pussy, mine for taking and consuming. A slave underneath her master.

Minute after minute I thrust, harder and harder, faster and faster, before I swear my whole body would explode. I was slipping further off the car seat with each thrust, and every now and them I would have to re-position myself for optimum invasion of my slave girl. Clearly she had now given herself to me. Her legs spread wide, her head back and mouth open, she offered no resistance.

But I had to have more. If I had explored her depths now, I wanted deeper. Taking each of her long, slender legs, I lifted them in turn up and over my shoulders. Her feet scraped the roof of the car. Roughly, I pulled her hips toward me.

Ellie gasped, her eyes even wider, unaware of the assault I was about to commit. Leaning forward I humped her with all my might.

Her scream must have been heard across town.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuucck! Fuuuuck."

On and on I pumped her, pounding and grinding away with my rock hardness, mashing her moist soft innards with devastation.

"You like that, you dirty bitch!"

"Ohhhhhhh. Yessssss. Fuck me, Jabba. Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it!"

"Whose cunt am I fucking?"

"Mine. You're fucking my cunt!"

"Wrong!" I slammed even harder.

"Aaaarrrghhhhh!"

"It's MY cunt, slave. Mine!"

"Yesssss. It's your cunt, Jabba! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck your cunt! Harder. Harder!!"

We were both locked together, bouncing around the whole of the car. I was close to my own climax as I struck her with speed and strength.

Finally, I could feel her orgasm rising from the pit of her stomach.

"Fuck it, Jabba! Fuck it! Come on! Come on! COME ONNNNN!!" Her last words were screamed in a deafening shout of passion, agony, ecstasy, and sheer violence. Her nails gouged my back, and her inner muscles grabbed at my shaft, pumping and milking every last drop of my seed as I emptied my balls into her for a second time. Her lithe body convulsed beneath me, limbs wrapped around me, cry upon cry piercing my eardrum, before finally her mind could take no more of the sensory overload.

As I came down, I kissed her softly, whispering her name. She was barely breathing, an unresponsive fuck-toy that had been worn out. I had used her, spent myself entirely inside her, and she had used every last quantum of energy keeping up, keeping me up, and keeping her master satisfied.

I wiped my cock clean on her thighs, and dressed myself hurriedly. I adjusted her costume, draping my cloak over her wrecked body. If anyone saw us now, she had simply passed out after too much alcohol.

I gazed at her loveliness for a few more moments, before she stirred, looking around, confused and disorientated. I was scared that she might cry rape, but as she beamed a big, drunken smile at me, and leant forward to stroke my cheek, I knew all was ok with her.

I dragged her out of the car, and supported her with her arm round my shoulder, practically carrying her to the front door. Her teeth chattered away in the chill of the night air.

"Listen, Ellie. You can't say anything. Not to anyone. Do you understand?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? If my mum finds out, I'm dead."

"Good. Good." We reached the front door, and she hunted around for a front door key she'd left in a potted plant. "Look, Ellie. I'm really sorry. But I didn't use birth control."

She shrugged. "No worries."

"No worries? Aren't you worried about getting pregnant."

She considered this for a second. "I'll just sneak out tomorrow and go to the doctors. He'll give me a morning after pill. He has to. He's done it before."

"What?" So little virgin Ellie wasn't a virgin after all. I was partly relieved, and partly pissed off as my fantasy of taking her virgin pussy had just evaporated.

She stared at me for a moment, then grinned. "I might look like a geek but I'm not a fucking virgin, you know."

She kissed me politely on the cheek, inserted the key in the lock, and slipped inside.

For a few weeks I was a nervous wreck, half expecting a knock on the door from her father, or my wife coming home and slapping me across the face. But nothing happened, and when I caught the eye of Ellie's mum in the supermarket a few months later, she smiled at me and waved. I waved back, and gave a relaxed smile, before Ellie's mum disappeared out of site behind a wall of coffee jars.

Suddenly, Ellie was there, sauntering toward me, hand in hand with a tall, bespectacled, gangly lad. As she walked past, she threw a glance my way, and with most seductive smile, she said: "Behold, the mighty Jabba!"

And then she was gone. Swinging her ass down the isle.

12