My Get Rich Scheme

Story Info
A must read for mortgage holders.
4.5k words
70.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i812
i812
23 Followers

Acknowledgment: My thanks to eluckenbach for editing.

Here is a surprising statistic for you. More than five percent of all home mortgages are over thirty days late. In some geographic areas, over twenty percent of mortgages are behind with their lender.

Most people didn't pay any attention to it, but Senate Bill 256 was signed into law on April 20, 2005. Seventy-four Senators voted for the bill and only twenty-five voted in opposition. Three hundred and two Congressional Representatives voted for it, while only 126 voted against. If you don't believe me, just look it up for yourself. In fact I recommend it, you ought to know who is looking out for your interests, and who is not.

Why is any of this important? Because you're fucked if you're one of those five out of a hundred families in financial trouble. The people that you voted into office to look out for your interests have absolutely gutted your protection under the existing bankruptcy laws. They quite literally sold out to the bankers.

Among a number of pernicious provisions, S. 256 has made it more expensive to file. For most cash strapped families bankruptcy relief is not within their financial reach. If they are able to file, they are much less likely to prevail. Also they are going to pay the bankers much more for much longer. They are going to get milked for a long, long time. Kicked out of their homes and still paying. They lose. The bankers and politicians win. As far as the bankers and politicians are concerned, two out of three isn't bad.

But you haven't heard half of it; let me tell you what villains they actually are. I am not going to bore you with a dissertation on leverage, inflated real estate prices, and how bankers have passed the interest rate risk to you, by selling you a variable rate instrument. You can read up on that at your leisure. I just want you to understand the bottom line.

You see for the last decade these same bankers have talked people into adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs). That is fine as long as interest rates are stable or trending lower. But when interest rates rise, people's rising house payment becomes no longer affordable, and this whole trap has been sprung.

Greed and fear are two great motivators. Greed for more house than they could actually afford has them in danger of being trapped in a payment that can ruin them. On top of that the politicians took away their wiggle room with these changes in the bankruptcy laws. It is a huge trap. Here is what many of you should fear. About half of all Americans are vulnerable. By the way it isn't just mortgages, it is credit card debt as well.

I'm not your friend, but neither am I the villain that your 'friendly banker' and politician are. What they do is unconscionable. An Indian philosopher once described a conscience as a three cornered thing that turned in his head when he did something that was wrong. Well he kept doing these wrong things until the corners wore off and his conscience quit bothering him. My conscience still bothers me, but the bankers and politicians have consciences that are as smooth as cue balls.

Unlike them I don't mind disclosing this trap, because there are more than enough people already trapped to suit my purposes. Once there are that many people strapped over a financial barrel, there are plenty of ways to fuck them. Let me tell how I do it--it's my get rich scheme.

I bought a duplex. I put twenty percent down because there is no sense letting the insurance companies fuck you with mortgage insurance too. I have a fifteen-year fixed mortgage at five and a quarter percent. My office is in one side of the duplex, and I have a studio in the other half.

I run ads in local papers offering to help people that are having financial trouble. I say that I have years of experience helping people, and that if they are having problems paying their mortgage or credit cards they should call a phone number that I provide. I would love to post it here, but that is prohibited by the web site's rules. Actually it wouldn't help me that much, because my 'clients' need to be local.

When people call the office my secretary has him, her, or both if it is a couple, come to the office and fill out a simple one page application: Who they are, how much they owe, and to whom. Actually the application is secondary. I have multiple security cameras in the reception area and the true purpose of having them show up is that I want a good look at them. If they are physically unattractive they are sent a declination letter. Otherwise they are invited back for an interview.

Most of the time I do the interviews, because I want to build a rapport with them. I begin by telling them that I can take all of the financial pressure off of them. I explain that I have a proposition for them and they are free to reject or accept. If they choose to accept the proposition, I am in position to catch them up on the amount that they are in arrears with their creditors.

Here is the proposition. I tell them that I specialize in making amateur videos, and that I make these videos available for viewing by the paid membership of a website that I operate. I explain that today I will give them a three-day free trial membership, which will allow them to evaluate whether they want, or don't want my help.

I hand them my business card with the trial membership name and password written on the back. I build in urgency by telling them to let me know just as soon as they decide, because I have so many people accepting that I am afraid that I will have to start turning people down.

When they go to the website they find out that it is adult content. There is a lot of amateur wife stuff: innocent wife, glory holes, twosomes, threesomes, and groups. Besides the wives I also use many of the husbands as long as they can get it up, and get off, while a crew shoots video. There are two other profit centers, gay and lesbian.

Thanks to the politicians and bankers I have a steady stream of applicants. If interest rates continue to rise according to the assumptions that I have made in my business plan, the rising number of applicants should allow for the phenomenal growth that I have projected, and so far have achieved.

I have a terrific staff next door in the studio. The mainstay is Liz. She is a lesbian, and I suspect that she has never had anything to do sexually with a man in her entire life. She is a wizard at getting these soon to be stars ready for the cameras. She shaves the women from the neck down. Liz is so skilled with a razor that I have never seen a razor burn on any of their pussies. But then Liz is terrific at applying makeup. She covers up any blemishes that might be a hindrance to their sex appeal on video. She uses makeup to add a little color to their nipples and aureoles. Sometimes she uses her bag of tricks to take a little color away.

The only real complaint I have about her is that she lubes them up longer than she needs to. But I let her have a little fun because she identifies the ones that we can use again in the lesbian content. You see, one of the problems with the business is getting gay and lesbian stars. They generally aren't weighed down with the expense of raising children.

Another reason that the business is so successful is that we script a little bit of story into the shoot: picked up at a little league ball game, the grocery store, the beach, and that sort of thing. It makes for a much more arousing video. Watching some hard looking used up whore getting fucked leaves me limp. Peter is another full time employee, and his job is to script the stories. He is bisexual, and that is useful because he can quickly create short scripts for all three profit centers. He has an amazing ability to cast a person into the perfect story for them.

In fact sometimes he puts together gay scenarios that almost have me tempted. But the truth is it just doesn't do enough for me to even get it up, and I have never been in touch with my feminine side. I don't think I have one. Women are the only ones that pull my trigger, and as long as there are women I am going to stick my pecker in them.

I use freelance videographers and usually have at least three shooting video. One guy, that I use as often as I can arrange it, is actually an amateur. He has a knack for getting just the right shot of facial expressions, close ups and for having the best angle for longer shots. I suppose it is because he claims he would do it for free. "It is how I get my jollies!" he says.

I'm raking in more money than I knew existed. I out source the servers. I don't like a lot of fixed overhead especially employees. I think that there is a lot of truth to the old saying that, 'Everything was going good until I got help.' I have a Theory Y management style and I pay the going wage. But I bonus every employee when we have a good month. We haven't had a bad month as yet, and everybody seems happy. I prefer to handle payroll with the flexibility of this variable expense, instead of letting wages climb. Also the employees clearly recognize the incentive built in to this system, and in some measure it adds to the success.

I don't mind paying premium prices for premium pussy. It is worth the money. I pay up to five thousand dollars the first time, because they are usually stuck for about that amount. But you see when I help them it is a very temporary fix. They are trapped. I only take the pressure off until thirty days later when they are late again. Within another two months they will be back, and we will shoot more video. However, the pay is much lower after the first shoot. I have to pay a premium for them the way I recruit them, but I won't pay over a thousand dollars for subsequent shoots. They accept that because they are trapped, and in the long run the numbers end up in my favor.

There is another benefit of this business. I get some of the most tender pussy that I ever dreamed about. Before I send them next door, I am generally able to fuck the ones that appeal to me the most. They have been to the website, and they know why they came here.

I just finished with one of the cutest little wives that I have ever laid eyes on. Janie, my secretary, set her up for one o'clock and the video crew was scheduled for two hours later. I saw her arrive on my security monitors: The freshest, curviest, sweetest little blond that you have ever seen in your life.

She was wearing slacks and a sleeveless sweater. That was going to change soon. Peter had picked out a Swiss maid outfit that seemed like it should belong to her. I watched as she signed the releases and other forms that basically make her ass mine. As she handed them to Janie I began walking to my office door. Over the intercom I heard Janie say, "Kathy is here to see you."

I was already at the door by the time Janie finished talking. I opened it, and extended my hand while making every effort to greet her warmly. I ushered her into my office and waved her into one of two chairs that are across the desk from where I sit.

I offered her a drink and she said that she didn't usually drink this early, but she thought that today might be a good day to make an exception. I have a well stocked bar behind a couple of bi-fold doors in my office. I asked her what she wanted to drink, and she said, "A beer."

I asked her if she had ever had a Long Island Ice Tea? She answered that she didn't think so. I told her that I was going to make one for her, and that if she liked iced tea she would really enjoy it. She said, "Oh! I like ice tea."

I didn't want her to drink a beer. I wanted to get more alcohol in her quicker. Moreover I was going to throat her, and I figured that it was going to take some cinnamon flavored Good Head to keep her from gagging. I didn't want to take the chance that she might wash it away with a beer.

I handed her the drink, and sat down in the chair next to her as I asked her, "Is your husband the only person that you have had sex with?" Evidently I worded my question poorly. I meant to ask if she had screwed around since she got married. Therefore I was a bit surprised when she answered, "I had a boyfriend in high school. My senior prom happened to be on the same night as my birthday. We had sex that night in the back seat of his parent's car. We had sex two more times, but then we broke up."

"Was that the only time that you have had sex with someone other than your husband?" I asked while hiding that I was incredulous.

"Oh! Yes," she assured me.

"How often do you and your husband have sex?" I questioned.

"At least every week," She responded.

"Does your husband eat your pussy?" I pried. She blushed. Now please understand that I didn't need any of this information. As the Supreme Court described it so succinctly, I was "arousing a prurient interest."

"No, John doesn't like that," she replied almost wistfully.

"Do you suck his cock?" I asked while looking her in the face.

"Yes, he really likes that," she divulged.

"Do you swallow?" I asked getting right to the point. She hesitated as though she didn't understand the question.

So I bluntly clarified, "Do you swallow his cum?" Her eyes got a little wider as she realized what I was asking, and I got the impression that this was the first time in her life that she was in a conversation with this vocabulary and topic.

"Oh! No!" she uttered convincingly before continuing, "We saw that on your website and it surprised both of us."

I didn't tell her, but I already knew what they had looked at on the website. I gave them their membership name and password in the initial interview, and I could track their every click.

She was so naive and innocent that she was in danger of bringing out the animal in me. You see I'm close to launching a new profit center: bondage, discipline, and sadomasochism (BDSM). I have big plans for Kathy. I could hardly resist introducing her to pain right then. But today was not the day. Also, Liz and Peter take their jobs very seriously, and if I mess up their star, or get them too drunk, or get the costume wrinkled and dirty they let me hear about it.

I asked her, "How did you get into so much financial trouble?"

"Well I work as a bank teller, and John has been going to college. We took out a lot of student loans, because I don't make that much money. John graduated six months ago, but he has had a lot of trouble finding a good job. There just isn't much demand for psychology majors," she explained and began to cry.

I stood and urged her to her feet by lifting her wrists. When she was standing I wrapped my arms around her and held her against my body. She cried harder and I petted the back of her head and neck as though I were petting a cat. I spoke some comforting words and her pain slowly eased and eventually passed.

I put my hands on her shoulders creating just enough space to kiss her. Both of our mouths were closed, and the kiss only spoke of friendship. However I continued to kiss her and work my tongue into her mouth until her mouth was wide open. She let me explore her mouth as much as I pleased. She was inexperienced, but she was passionate. She was going to be a great fuck.

I explained that I needed to teach her some things that would help her prepare for her video. I handed her a tube of Good Head and told her to be sure and put a good size glob toward the back of her tongue. I pointed at the costume that Peter had laid out for her on the big leather sofa that is against the back wall of my office. I said that she could get changed in the bathroom. I explained that it was through the door that is just a few feet from the sofa.

When she emerged from the bathroom in the Swiss maid outfit I stood and applauded. I sat back down in my desk chair and told her to come around the desk and let me have a good look at her. The costume laces up the front, and she was still wearing her bra. It would have been ridiculous except that it was so Kathy. I lifted the skirt, and there were her panties. Cotton looking ones. I happened to look up at her face and she was blushing again. I let go of the skirt and it fell back into place.

I was beginning to lose patience, so I told her that she looked absolutely fabulous and that she needed to slip out of the costume, because we didn't want it to get wrinkled. I stood up and loosened the laces. I slid the costume over her head and laid it on the credenza behind my desk. I unhooked her bra and she dropped her arms as I slid it off of her. I grabbed her panties at each hip and quickly stripped them down to her ankles, and she stepped out of them as I held them for her. I let her continue to wear the white thigh highs that were part of the Swiss maid outfit.

Candidly, my taste runs more to mature women. I like women that know what they want and make sure that they get theirs. I prefer that they have been around the track enough times that I can pretty much just climb on and ride, or jump all over them. But Kathy was a refreshing diversion. Her skin was healthy and she had a young body that was naturally shapely. She didn't have the muscular look that comes from the gym. I can spot a submissive streak, and Kathy had one as wide as a river. I could hardly wait to make her flow. This was her real appeal to me.

Her breasts were no bigger than a b-cup, but they were firm and the nipples pointed straight at me. She was very fair and her aureoles were no larger than the size of a small coin. They barely had any color. Her nipples were tiny and were the same light color as her aureoles. They seemed to end in blunt points. I know that it doesn't make any sense, but that is the impression that I got.

She was a natural blond and her pubic hair was sparse. She had very fine almost completely straight hair which seemed to only suggest that she wasn't shaved. Somehow she seemed more naked than other women when she was nude. If you saw her nude you would understand.

I helped her onto my desk and laid her back so that her pussy was at the edge of the desk and centered in front of my chair. I took hold of her ankles and lifted her feet and rested them on the desk. I spread her knees exposing her cunt. It was the most virginal looking pussy that I have ever seen. The outer lips were only the slightest bit puffy and met together in a tight little slit. When I spread her with my thumbs I noticed that the inner labia were more of a wrinkle that hinted at being labia, rather than actually being labia. The same was true of her tiny clitoral hood.

I stuck the tip of my index finger in her cunt. Although she was wet, she was so tight that I had to almost force the rest of my finger into her. She wasn't squeezing. She was tight. I opened the bottom left desk drawer and pulled out a vibrator. Then changed my mind and stuck it right back in the drawer.

Instead I tried to find her clitoris with my tongue. I was rather surprised that she didn't seem to have a taste, and she smelled like bubblegum. It must have been her perfume, but it almost forced a laugh. As I worked her with my tongue she made an effort to control her body, but she failed. She began to writhe as new sensations were overpowering her. I was becoming super aroused myself, but I get a sufficient number of women that I would not let the heat of the moment get to me. I wanted to savor this. I planned to dine on her at my leisure.

I stuck my tongue in her cunt and she made a noise that was somewhere between Oh and Ah. I worked my tongue from her asshole to the top of her slit and back again. Then I concentrated on her clit, and she gave up an orgasm to me quickly.

I helped her down from the desk. I swiveled my executive style desk chair sideways and positioned her on her knees between my knees. She rested her hands and forearms on my thighs as she watched me unzip my pants and pull out my hard prick. I held onto it with my hand grasping the base. I put my other hand on top of her head and eased her forward until the head of my cock was in her mouth.

i812
i812
23 Followers
12