My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." I get in the elevator all excited like a woman coming home to her bound and blindfolded girlfriend. Some things don't fucking need a simile, okay?

I blaze home to Halestorm's "Mz. Hyde" and open the door to Nic's knowing smirk.

"What up, Fuck-a-Bunny?" I laugh at that. Then think.

"What all did she tell you?"

"Essentially, that she still wanted me to tie her up for her pussy-assed bitch of a girlfriend who couldn't even tell her that she is a submissive. She may have used other words and emotions of course."

"I don't know that she is a submissive, Nic."

"Oh, yes you fucking do, Kay. Hell, I wanted to top her today." Nic scoffs before even hearing my carefully laid rationalizations, "You may not dress up in a leather bustier and make her call you 'Mistress' and she may not wear a collar and crawl after you on all fours, but you two are in a dominant/submissive relationship. What is more, you both want to be in a dominant/submissive relationship with each other. The sooner you can take responsibility enough to admit that to yourself and to her, the sooner you can stop feeling guilty and she can stop feeling insecure. You twit."

"Okay," Nic has a simultaneously annoying and useful habit of being right about these things, "I'll go talk to her."

"The hell you will, you great idiot. You'll go fuck her," Nic answers to my relief, "She's been tied for about a half an hour on what she thinks is an hour long dry run. She expects me to walk back in any minute and doesn't expect you for hours. You can talk after."

"I don't know how to thank you, Nic."

"I may ask you to return the favor and/or for a guided tour of your ludicrous toy collection," she winks as she opens the door to leave, "I'll definitely want the blow-by-blow, and – as fun as it is to make her stutter through explanations of your sexcapades – I'm going to want it from you."

I walk to my bedroom to claim my girlfriend...

Sorry for the wait. This chapter probably could have been broken into two, but I couldn't decide where.

Also, Jenny is a submissive who happens to have AS. I have no anecdotal or statistical evidence to suggest a higher or lower average of sexual submissives among people with AS. Her AS behaviors throughout the first 4 chapters are based on those of a personal friend who's been diagnosed. (Though she's obsessively interested in South American art, which I'm even less qualified to write about.) I in no way mean to imply that all people with AS experience the same symptoms to the same degrees or that people with AS - or the people in their lives - are all affected in the same way.

Comments welcome!