My Gf Kay and Her Big Booty

Story Info
Pawg gf + voyeur/groping fetish + guys on her volleyball team.
3.7k words
4.16
69.2k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaysbf
kaysbf
172 Followers

I had been dating Kay since Junior year of college, it had been 4 years and after 1 year of living together post college I was more in love with her than ever. She was smart, funny, fun, and on top of that a total hottie. At 25 she had the green eyes, some red as fire hair, stood 5'6'', she worked out a lot which gave her a very flat and tight stomach and tiny waist but she just naturally had a very wide set of hips, thick legs and thighs, and a large round juicy ass. She had been famous for her ass where we went to school. Long before I met her I heard about this girl with a ghetto booty that all the guys wanted to talk to, it was only because I ended up randomly being paired with her as a tutor and she just so happened to think my shy nature and geeky nature was cute that she fell for me.

Kay was very active, always working out, always doing something. I was less so, but still did a decent amount, I just couldn't keep up with her. So two months ago when she asked me to sign up for a social sports volleyball league with her I made some excuse as to why I couldn't. She had signed up and had been going and having a blast. Twice a week she normally came home rather drunk after drinks post game. And twice a week I got a treat as I got to watch her swing her large ass out the door wearing her spandex booty shorts. Apparently her team was awesome, says they were a great group of guys, apparently she was the only girl. I never worried though, I knew she was loyal to me and would never betray me.

But this week one of the 3 guys couldn't go, so they needed a fill in. She begged me to go, saying she'd make it worth my while. With a night of getting whatever I wanted as my assumed payment I reluctantly agreed. She smiled and seemed very happy. The day came and I threw on gym shorts and a t-shirt, she threw on her team's t-shirt and her spandex booty shorts. God I loved how her big ass looked encased in them, they were painted on. As we walked to the car I followed close behind, walking her cheeks undulate under her shorts. I gave her a firm smack on her ass to watch it jiggle. She yelped and spun around playfully slapping my arm.

"Stop that! You behave today mister," she said smiling, "ya know, I didn't say anything before but I think you'll really like the warm-ups before the games."

"Oh yeah, why is that?" I asked still staring at her ass

"Oh, you'll see" she said smiling putting an extra swing in her hips.

We got to the gym and met her teammates, Omar and Vijay, they both seemed very nice. Both shook my hand an greeted me like we knew each other, both gave Kay a big hug with Vijay picking her up and spinning her around as she laughed.

"Hey Kay, Vijay was just going to do his medicine ball trick," Omar said.

"Oh babe, you gotta see this," she smiled, "show him!"

Vijay walked over and in each hand picked up two 20 lb medicine balls just by palming them.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, "That's crazy, how did you do that?"

"I just have a blessed gift of unnaturally firm grip, can grip anything, even something bigger than basketballs." He shot a smirk to Kay, who blushed.

We got to the court and started hitting the ball around and stretching. I was stealing glances at Kay as running around just a little had seen her shorts creep up a tad so the bottom of each of her ass cheeks was hanging out. She hadn't adjusted them down, it wasn't very like her to be so cavalere.

"Ready for your stretch?" Vijay asked as he walked over behind Kay.

"You know it" she looked over her shoulder at Vijay and smiled.

He was blatantly also staring at her large rear, this made me a bit nervous, but also turned me on some. He smiled and walked up behind her, he pressed his crotched against her ass and put his hand on her hips just below her waist. She shot a quick glance my way but quickly started to slowly bend over at the waist, I was starting to feel my stomach clench up. I watched her start to wiggle her ass back and forth against him as he moved one hand to her back and pushed her lower. Once she got to where her head was down near her feet she looked over at me and smiled and winked.

"Thaaaaaaat's it" Vijay said not taking his eyes away from the two globes that were pressed against him, "make sure you stretch it out like we talked about."

She started to really jiggle her ass back and forth so her cheeks thrashed like crazy. I watched surprisingly getting more and more turned on as she did this for nearly 5 minutes, by the end Vijay had let his hand slide down her side slightly but it was still on her hip. She then stood up just as slow as she bent over, and thanked him for helping. He responded with a pat and light squeeze of her waist.

As he walked away I was mesmorized by the scene still, it wasn't until the ref blew a whistle that I snapped out of it. We huddled up and talked strategy, I was going to be on the back left, Vijay and Kay up front since they were tall and Omar behind Kay beside me. We broke and started to go to where we stood, I looked over at Kay and saw a guy on the opposing team walk over to her as she grabbed some water. He got real close to her and said something, started to look like he was going to put his arm around her when she pushed it away and walked back over to her spot.

Kay stood in front of Omar and got ready swaying back and forth, I glanced over at Omar and saw he was also enjoying the sight of her two cheeks swaying with her hips. He licked his lips some and I thought I heard him mutter something about being thick as hell. Then the game started, we actually played really well. Kay was amazing, she used to play in college too, Omar and Vijay did most of the rest of the work. I helped when I could but it just wasn't my sport. It was the final play of the game, we were one point away from victory, the opposing team's player made a diving save lofting the ball up. Kay called it and set it high for Vijay who jumped and spiked it right in front of the opposing team, ending the game. We all celebrated like crazy, as we were high fiving Kay ran up and literally jumped on Vijay. He laughed and caught her by grabbing onto the back of her bare thighs as she wrapped her legs and arms around him saying how good of a spike that was. He spun her around and said what a great set she gave him. He stopped spinning with his back to me, she had her head over her shoulder hugging him, she looked up at me and seemed to have an intense look on her face. He let her down from this angle, as he was doing so I saw her eyes get big and she gasped some, "V!!" she said playfully and hit his chest before jogging over to me and hugging me.

"What was all that about?" I asked as we hugged.

"Oh nothing babe, just got excited in the moment, come on lets go the bar and celebrate!"

She jogged off, "come on you guys" looking back at us

"Oh we just wanted to watch you leave Kay, haha" Omar said with a chuckle giving her a once over. She blushed and kept jogging, ass bouncing up and down with at least 5 guys in the gym's eyes watching her the whole way out.

We all got changed in the locker rooms, as I was changing I heard a guy a few rows over make a comment that caught my ear.

"Did you see that chick's ass today, oh man I think it got bigger from the last time we played them."

"Yeah, she was being weird today for some reason, too bad because I would have liked to help her out with those cramps she had again last time."

"Ha ha, yeah I bet you would, you really enjoyed that I bet. Though Vijay was looking might upset as you..." Then the voices trailed off as they left the room. Fuck, were they talking about Kay? They had to be, what cramps?

I had so many questions as I exited, I stopped dead in my tracks though when I saw Omar and Vijay talking with Kay. She had done her hair, put on a very form fitting Orioles t-shirt, and my favorite pair of jeans she owned. They, like her shorts, were practically painted on. The tiny pockets were far on either side making her ass, already pretty prominently on display, look even bigger. The material was a hybrid almost of denim and spandex so you could still see a little jiggle when she walked. I loved when she wore them out, but she rarely did, she must be in a frisky mood.

"Hey babe! You ready to go?" she spotted me and yelled over

We walked to the bar the four of us, high on winning. Vijay and Kay seemed to be very friendly during the walk, Vijay took a few opportunities to put an arm around her or playfully push her. She responded in kind, squeezing his arm twice that I saw and walking to where her hip bumped him a few times. We walked into the bar, it looked to big but looked to be a normal sports bar with games spread throughout.

"Oh lets play pool!" Kay said excited running over to the open table in the corner as we all followed.

"Who wants to teach me how to play?" she asked excited

"I will" Vijay offered walking over to her as Omar got the balls out and racked them

"Okay so I know I have to hit the white ball first right, how should I stand?" she asked grabbing a stick and standing by the table.

Vijay walked up behind her and put his arms around her mid-section as he pressed against her behind.

"So first bend over," he pushed her back over so she bent at the waist, ass pressing out into him, "that a girl." He put his hand on her hip again, "now just slowly stroke it, take your time, aim dead on..." I looked down as he was giving her advice while making sure he was pressed against her bottom, suddenly I realized she wasn't staring at the shot but staring at me. She had a coy look on her face, almost asking "do you like this?" Then she hit the shot and it wasn't bad. She stood up and jumped up some, Vijay never took his hands off her hips and smiled and gave her a hug to celebrate.

And so the game continued, Kay would start to take a shot, Vijay would come over and put his hands on her, press against her, etc. Eventually Kay came over to grab a sip of her beer that was sitting next to me.

"Hey," I whispered to her, "don't you think Vijay is being a little too touchy?"

Her eyes shot up to mine, then she casually and discretely rubbing her hand over my crotch. She felt the very obvious erection in my shorts. It was true, watching him flirt with her and put his hands on her some had turned me on.

"Feels like you aren't too upset if he is, in fact I think you like it don't you?" She had a devilish look on her face. I was stunned and didn't say anything out of embarrassment, she started to walk back over to Vijay but with a very seductive swing in her hips. He was bent over lining up a shot, right when he was about to take it she reached over and gave his butt a squeeze. It distracted him enough where he missed.

"Ooops" she said walking past him smiling

"Kay! That's a little much," I said semi-protesting

"Oh relax babe, if anything I was just paying him a little compliment. He's always wearing these tight jeans, and he has a very cute butt. Just a bonus I got him to miss the shot too." She said smirking at him.

She bent over to line up her shot, Vijay didn't walk over but instead admired the view of her phat ass on display from afar as her jeans struggled to contain it. She hit the shot and it actually went in! She yelled and jumped to celebrate, Vijay laughed. She ran over and gave me a hug then turned and walked back to the table and Vijay.

"Ha take that sucker!" she said, she held up her hand for a high five. He gave her a high five, she then gave him a little bump with her hip as she passed, and he brought his hand down from giving her a high five and gave her a light smack on her right ass cheek. She jumped and yelped a little but kept walking without a scolding word. Vijay and Omar immediately both looked at me to see how I would react. From what they could see I didn't react at all, my heart was beating 100 miles an hour and my erection had grown, but seeing him lightly tap her ass didn't make me angry from what they knew.

From then on the next game, each time Kay would walk past Omar he'd give her a light tap on her rump, or Vijay would congratulate a good hit by at first a light pat to my girlfriend's ass and then what became two swats causing each to make her ass jiggle up and down. She didn't pull away from the assault the two men where making on her large ass-et. In fact she seemed to get giddier, often looking at me after a double swat from Vijay blushing and biting her lip.

"Hey babe, I'm out of beer can you go grab me another," she asked then whispered, "I'd tell one of them to get it...but I wouldn't want to deprive them of the chance to play with my ass."

"Kay, why are you being so flirt with them!" I tried to whisper, "your acting like a slut."

She seemed hurt by the remark, "Well, I was on the computer a few months back. You had left a story from the internet up, it was called Melinda at the Gym," my heart started to race thinking back to the story, "I looked at our computer history, it said you visited the story 50 times that month! Well I read it, how it was about a husband and wife going to the gym. The wife's trainer is there and he doesn't know the husband is watching but he's constantly groping her, especially her big ass. And how the husband followed them around the gym watching the trainer squeezing and slapping her goods with each exercise, and the wife enjoying be felt up while her husband watched. I thought it was so fucking hot babe! So...Omar and Vijay seemed like nice guys, and they started to be flirty with me at the games. I saw an opportunity to bring your fantasy to life, I didn't tell you because I thought you'd get mad and chicken out...do you want to leave? I will if you want babe." Her face was pure concern and sincerity. I hesitated trying to take in what she just said. I was snapped out of my trance with the sound of a *SLAP*, Kay jumped a little as Omar walked up behind her, I assume landing what I assume was another jiggle inducing slap on her rear.

"You ready for the next game Kay?" he asked smiling

She looked back at me, I was still silent, then hesitantly, "Yeah, yeah I think I am. Want to go grab us those drinks babe?" she said still looking at me clearly waiting on an answer to the loaded question.

"Yeah...yeah sure, I'll be right back" I finally responded, she shot me a seductive smile and a wink then walked back over to the table.

I got up and walked across the room to the bar. I stood there and ordered two drinks, I looked back over to see Omar going to the bathroom and Vijay and Kay standing side by side with their backs to me chatting. My stomached turned over a little as she squeezed his bicep and laughed at something, he responded by putting his arm around her waist and his hand just below the top of her jeans dangerously close to the two juicy globes of her ass.

"Hey Danny!" I once again was shaken out of a trance, "that you? How you been man, what are you doing here?"

It was Greg, a guy I worked with at my firm, and a guy I hated. Him and I had come in at the same time and were constantly competing for the same projects, same promotions, same recognition. Except he seemed to win every time, in fact now he was a level or two above me and didn't let me forget it very often. If I had a bully at the moment he was it.

"Oh, hey Greg, Kay and I were just here after a volleyball game celebrating."

"Kays here!?" he seemed to beam, he had met her at the Christmas party last year, "where is she?"

Just then Kay laughed fairly loud causing us both to turn, she was laughing hysterically at whatever her and Vijay were talking about. His hand was now clearly half way down her ass, my stomach clenched wondering what Greg would say.

"Oh...there she is, wow whose that she's with?" Greg asked still looking over. Suddenly Vijay's hand dropped to beging rubbing her right ass cheek in ernst. He was rubbing her bubble bun up and down and left and right in front of everyone. "He's getting a little friendly with Kay don't you think?"

"Oh, they've been drinking some...she probably just doesn't realize where his hand is..." just as I finished the sentence he dropped his hand to palm her cheek, spread his fingers, and mimicking the way he had palmed a medicine ball earlier that day gave her ass a deep squeeze. Her ass pouring out of his death grip, no doubting now she felt it. And her only reaction was to raise on her tippy toes some in surprise, and then move closer to him.

*Whisssttlllee* Greg let out a low whistle as we watch him not alternate between squeezing her right and left ass cheeks, "he's grabbing quite a handful there buddy, if I was you I'd get back up there before he steals her away haha." The bartender set down the drinks, and I quickly grabbed them.

"Bye Greg," I said not even looking at him

"Good luck bud," he said chucking as I took off toward where they stood.

When I got back to the pool table Kay had moved away from Vijay and was instead bent over shaking her ass in his and Omar's direction pretending to take a shot.

"Oh hey babe! I'm getting good at this!" she said sinking another ball, "Vijay and Omar have been very hands on with their advice, haven't you boys?" she looked over her shoulder still bent over at the leering men who laughed. She giggled and stood up, giving her own ass a little smack.

"Babe we need to go, please" I asked almost begging knowing Greg was still probably watching from afar.

Her face got serious, she walked over to me and felt my crotch, I was rock hard after the spectacle. "Really?" she asked making sure, I nodded, "okay...boys me and Danny need to head out. Vijay offered to walk her out, before I could protest she said sure.

We started toward the door, we got three steps before his hand was back on her ass. I watched her ass undulate under her tight jeans, his hand taking her goods in. She was clearly putting more swing in her hips, I caught her glance back at me a few times. When they got to the door Vijay opened it for her, only so he could spank her ass hard causing her to yelp.

I heard laughing in the bar, I looked over to see Greg and 3 other guys from the office smirking. Greg winked at me.

Thankfully we were only parked down the street, it was till a block of me having to watch him with his hands on her. When we got to the car she turned around and looked at me.

"I'm going to say goodbye to Vijay babe, you want to watch?" she smirked, I nodded.

She turned and put his arms around his neck, he dropped both hands to her rump and went to town. I watch him squeeze, rub, and every few seconds spank her ass. He looked up at me halfway through, "we say goodbye like this every time we leave the bar, don't we babe?" he whispered to her. She turned her head to me and smiled and nodded, then kissed his cheek and pulled away, I swear she brushed his crotch with his hand. Then she got in the car, I just walked around and got in. I started to drive as Vijay walked away. We just pulled out when she reached over and undid my zipper and pulled out my rock hard cock.

"I like this fantasy of yours babe, looks like you do too" she smirked, then leaned over and began the best blow job I've ever had...this new life was going to be interesting.

kaysbf
kaysbf
172 Followers