My Gift of Love

Story Info
He gives his wife a big present.
7.8k words
4.12
75.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn! He was in love with her. Almost five and a half years together now, and still whenever he thought of her, his heart would swell until his chest ached. His heart was not the only organ to increase in size with thoughts of her.

His only regret in life was the forty-five years he had spent looking for a partner and lover like her. There had been two ex wives and a few other significant women along the way. But without exception, those relationships had all followed the same pattern. A short period of passion and sex, followed by a decline in all aspects of the relationship that had left him emotionally wounded. As a result, he had been alone for almost five years, one short fling excepted, and he was wary of letting the potential for heartbreak back into his life.

She was a couple of years removed from a sixteen year passionless marriage, and at times, still seethed with the bitterness of spousal betrayal and infidelity. Her general opinion of men was that they were totally untrustworthy because all their decisions were made by their penis.

They had met through the graces of an online dating service. Both had joined on a lark, unwilling to admit that loneliness was the real reason behind their membership.

After the first few months of reading through bios, each had met and dated a few other people. He had never seen anyone again after the initial meeting/date. She, on the other hand, had made a couple of friends. She liked both of them but knew neither one was right for her. She was sure of that after sleeping with one of them once.

They had corresponded via email for a few weeks until finally exchanging phone numbers. They both liked what they were finding out about the other and decided to meet face to face. After a few failed attempts to get together, they had met for a beer at a park near her house. After a six pack of beer and a couple of hours of chatting it was obvious to them both an attraction was there and they agreed to go on an actual date the following Saturday. Neither one had any idea the spark of attraction would ignite into the roaring flames of passion that burned still.

After a bottle of wine, they had kissed and touched for hours in the back of his pickup truck. It surprised them both when they ended up in her bed on their very first date. He always remembered that first fumbling, bumbling night with a grin in his heart.Neither had been very good between the sheets that night.

With practice, that all changed. They became very, very good at pleasing each other. It became the routine to be together on Monday and Thursday evenings. He would get home from work around five and prepare a dinner. She would arrive before six. They would eat and share their day, have a few glasses of wine and end up in his bedroom for the next few hours, in a place they came to know as "Magicland".

For her part, she was no innocent. At the same time, she had missed the revolution of the seventies and her experience was somewhat limited. She had lost her virginity fairly late for the era. Almost twenty-one. Her marriage, she would laugh, was once a quarter, wham bam sex that did nothing for her. The result of all this had been to suppress her sensuality and sexuality. She had admitted to him she had never had an orgasm from intercourse and had rarely masturbated.

He on the other hand, had come of age in the full bloom of the sexual revolution and had been with many women in the course of his travels and travails. He was not a big man, in either stature or endowment, and this had always clouded his opinion of his qualities as a lover. He was, of course, unaware that these very traits had helped him to become quite good as a lover. Because of his perceived inadequacies, he had always been more interested in pleasing, and the pleasure of his partners, than in his own satisfaction. That alone separated him as a lover from any other man she had ever experienced.

But enough of the background info and onto the rest of, and most interesting part of, the story.

After the initial fumbling and bumbling of that first time together, they both discovered joy in exploring their sexuality. As time went by, they were both surprised that each and every time they were together, the sex seemed to be better than the last. She discovered she was indeed orgasmic, with each one being more explosive than the last. Sometimes, she would have as many as a dozen shattering orgasms in one session. For him, he was astounded by her sensuality and responsiveness. It made him feel like such a stud and he felt that joy to the very soul of his being.

Early on in their relationship he would hold back in order to prolong her pleasure (as he did to this day) and naturally, he could not maintain an erection for the hours they were together. So he would do the next best thing. He would go down on her. With his tongue on her clit, he had inserted one finger in her pussy to see what she would do. When she had squirmed and pushed back against him, he was thrilled by her response. He had continued this way for a while and then he used two fingers and her response had been even stronger. If two was good, then three should be even better. And it was! Pretty soon he was using four fingers, his mouth no longer on her, and she was fucking him with wild abandon as he pistoned his hand in and out of her. She loved it! She really liked the idea of being stretched, she said.

The very next day he had stopped by the local adult store and procured two items for her (and his) pleasure. One was a normal sized, adjustable speed vibrator with a sleeve that was all knobby. Of all the toys he subsequently bought, this would always be her favorite. He also bought a huge dildo. It was made of soft red plastic, shaped with glans and the veins of a real cock. It was also twelve inches long. Most amazing was that it was over three inches thick and almost eight inches around. He wondered at the time if it was going to be a waste of money.

The next time they made love, he introduced her to the vibrator and she fell in love with it immediately, as he knew she would. After all those non-orgasmic years, she had quite a few in reserve and with the vibe's help, she appeared determined to catch up. It just seemed to make her hotter and even more orgasmic. He couldn't have been any happier. She would hold it to her clit while he was inside her. She would rub it on her clit as she slid it in and out of her pussy with him in her mouth. She used it on her nipples. She would even let him watch her play as he recovered. It thrilled and satisfied him in ways he had never experienced before. Some men may have felt threatened, but not him. He viewed it as an ixtension of his ongoing mindset. Anything for her pleasure. Anything to keep her wanting to come to his bed. He loved it and so did she. She had never been so satisfied or had so much joy in bed. He made sex fun for her.

He waited a couple of weeks before introducing her to the big red dildo. He hid it under the bed and had waited til she had cum twice, once with him inside her and once with her 'favorite'. She was lying on her back with her legs open and him playing with her pussy. He reached under the bed and slyly brought out the dildo without her seeing what he was doing. He took some lube from the bedside and liberally coated the red monster. He then placed it against her pussy lips. Her eyes, which had been closed, popped open to look directly into his.

"I have a surprise for you", he said. "I hope you enjoy it."

With her looking into his eyes, he slowly pushed the dildo past her lips until just the tip was in. She closed her eyes.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

"MMmmmmm, yes." she replied.

He applied a steady but gentle pressure and allowed her to squirm and wiggle more of it into her. When she had half of the big red dildo inside her now stretched pussy, he abruptly pulled it out.

"Do you like it? Does it feel good?" he asked.

"Yes, Oh God, yes! What is it?" she wanted to know.

He placed it on her belly. She picked it up and held it wonderingly.

"It looks and feels like a big red gummy bear," she giggled.

He rose up and slid into her tunnel as she held her "Gummybear" between them. This is so exciting and so much fun was the thought that kept running through her mind.

After fucking for a couple of minutes, he stopped, pulled out and looked questioningly at her.

"Yes", was all she said as she moved the "Gummybear"back down between her legs.

He took it from her and put a bit more lube on it. Once agian looking into her eyes, he placed the tip against her pussy lips and rubbed it back and forth teasing her clit. She began wriggling her ass again as he started to slide it in. Deeper and deeper it went as he marveled at the way it stretched her pussy lips. A few days ago, with this in mind, he had talked her into shaving her pussy. Now he was happy he did. He watched, with increasing excitement, as the huge red "Gummybear" slid into her bald pussy. She sinuously moved her ass around and hunched down to pull it further inside her. He could feel the dildo reach bottom so he just held it in place. Her eyes were shut and she was holding her breath, quivering with excitement and passion. She had almost ten inches of the "Gummybear" inside her, and with the silly grin she had on her face, looked to be in heaven.

"You've got it all," he told her in amazement. "Do you like it? Does it fill you up? Have you ever felt anything like that before? Do you want me to fuck you with it?" All this asked in a rush.

He was more turned on than ever before. Excitement made him tingle all over and he had never felt more in love than at this very moment. Never very vocal in bed (one of the few things he wished he could change about her) all she said was,

"Yes. Yes. No, never. And, Oh YES!!"

He pulled the monster out slowly, fascinated by the way her pussy lips distended and stretched, seeming to pull even against the lube. He continued to pull until only the tip was still in her and stopped. She let out a huge sigh and he started back in, slow and steady, as she sucked her breath in and held it. He pushed until he hit bottom and immediately began pulling it back out, slow and steady. In and out with a steady rhythm. She was now actively fucking the huge red dildo, sucking her breath in on the in strokes and letting it out on the out strokes. Gradually he increased the tempo and she kept up her fucking motions just like she did when she fucked him. Faster and faster he moved the dildo in and out until he could go no faster and still she kept up. Finally, with a cry of exultation, she came, twitched for quite a while and then went limp. He slowed his movement and finally stopped with half the dildo still in her. Her eyes were closed, but the expression on her face screamed of passion and sex and lust and fulfillment.

He started the movement again and to his surprise, she responded as strongly as she had before. Faster and faster, just like a few minutes before, he moved the dildo in and out as she fucked it. She came again, quicker this time and pushed on his arm until, with a resounding 'pop' out came the dildo.

"No more," she groaned.

He was still on fire as he climbed on top of her and began fucking for all he was worth. His cock looked ridiculously small compared to the huge dildo, but to his complete surprise she seemed as tight as ever. What magic is this he wondered. Her pussy was on fire inside and she began to respond to him. Fucking him with the same intensity she had used on her "Gummybear", she made him cum as never before. It was the most exciting and satisfying experience either of them had ever had. Nothing else even came close.

"Did you like that?"

Her reply was a smile and a very passionate kiss.

Four years had passed. The year before they had bought a house together and married. Time and marriage had the typical effect. Their sex life slowed in frequency due to kids, jobs, daily responsibilities, and well, life. But the passion, excitement, and joy were still very much in evidence during their regular visits to "Magicland". They had amassed quite a collection of toys during the years. A few were for him, but most were for her pleasure, which in reality was his pleasure. They had experimented a bit with light bondage, ass play, and sex in odd places. It had all been great fun. Life, love, and sex had been good for them both, better than either had ever imagined it could be.

She had discovered that the consumption of a few glasse of wine allowed her to put aside the daily 'Mom' responsibilities, the two decades of no-fun sex, and the repressive morality of a midwestern upbringing. All that, combined with her heightened sense of passion during lovemaking, gave her the freedom to let her sensuality and sexuality take charge. These were the times he lived for. The walls of fear and repression would come crasing down, she would transform into the living representation of lust, and her desire for gratification would be paramount. He believed, and rightly so, that he was responsible for her metamorphosis into this lascivious vixen, whose sole concern was satisfying the itch in her pussy over and over again without inhibition.

He absolutely glorified her while in this state, and she had become his goddess of love. He worshiped her and would do anything for her pleasure, passion, and gratification. She had become the focus of his world and the central character in all of his erotic fantasies. The last toy he had bought her (about six months before) was a lifelike black cock, ten inches long, and very thick with a built in vibrator. Whenever they incorporated it into their love play, he would whisper in her ear that it was a real black cock she was fucking and ask if she liked it. As her passion would rise, he would ask again and again. Each time her answer would be a little louder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" And finally, over and over, "I love fucking this big black cock", she would cry out as her pleasure reached new heights.

He had come to believe, over time, that the woman he loved deserved all the pleasure he could give her. He was also convinced, now that she knew how to fuck for her own pleasure, now that she knew the delights of intense orgasm, now that she could rejoice in and accept her sexual nature, that she deserved to fuck a very big cock. He knew how much she had come to love fucking with his small cock inside her. But, he was also cognizant of the pleasure she got from having large toys stretch her pussy. As odd as it may sound, even to his own ears, it seemed like the right thing to do for her. It seemed to him the ultimate gift his love could give. So he told her just that the next time they made love and used the black dildo. Instead of asking if she liked it, he asked if she would like it to be real. At first she wouldn't answer. But as she became more excited by the black cock plunging in and out of her pussy, he asked again, "Would you like to fuck a real cock this big?" A tiny little "yes" escaped her panting lips. He sensed her mounting excitement at the idea and pressed on, "Wouldn't you like this to be a very real, hot, huge, hard black cock sliding into your pussy?" Another tiny "yes", even as she increased her pace.

"Honey, I love you so much. I will give you that as a gift of my love if you want it. I would very much love for you to have that experience and pleasure," he blurted all in a rush!

She slowed her pelvis until she was barely moving on the phony cock. At last her eyes opened and she looked at him. He held his breath.

"You wouldn't mind," she quietly queried, "or be jealous if I fucked a well hung black stud?"

"Yes. I would let you. I want you to!" he declared with resolve. And then he told her what was in his head and in his heart. He also added,

"I won't mind as long as I'm there to hold your hand, to kiss your lips and to feel your passion and desire soar. I'll probably be jealous, but of him, not you!"

She looked deeply into his eyes as her pelvis gradually started to move. Her eyes slowly closed as she increased her pace with a small smile creasing her lips.

"Would you like that?" he whispered.

"MMmmmm", was her only reply, but her tempo increased at once. He waited until she was thrusting for al she was worth and asked again,

"Would you want this dildo to be the real thing? Would you like to be fucking a big, black stud right now?"

At that moment she came forcefully, accompanied with a long, drawn out,

"Yessssssssssssssss!"

Since their marriage, they had taken weekend interludes at local resorts as a way of getting away from all the pressures of work, life, and kids. Each and every time they did so, it was a reconnection of their love and the sex was uninhibited and fabulous. While they were making arrangements for the weekend's getaway, unbeknownst to her, he was making additional arrangements.

A couple of months earlier he had met a guy while playing golf that fit into his plans perfectly. John was in his middle thirties, about 6'3" and 225lbs. He was also very black. He had been personable, friendly, and fun to play golf with. After completing the first nine, they entered the bathroom at the turn together. Standing at adjacent urinals, he had glanced over and was surprised by the size of John's equipment. When he realized John had seen him looking, he had commented,

"My wife would sure like to get some of that!" as a way of hiding his embarrasment.

John replied with a smile, "Always happy to help out you white boys with your wife problems. It wouldn't be the first time."

They had both laughed and gone on to finish the round. After the round was over and the score had been tallied, John gave him the 22$ he had lost and complimented him on his game. He had also given him his card and said to him,

"If you ever need someone to play golf with, give me a call." And then with a big grin, he added, "Or, if you ever need help with that wife of yours, I'd be happy to do what I can."

Laughing as he walked away, he had yelled back to John, "I might just take you up on that last offer!"

Thinking of this weekend, he had made the call. John, true to his word, was more than willing to help.

The weekend had finally arrived. They had checked into their two room suite around 4:00pm and were very pleased with their choice of accomodations. They inspected the room service menu, looked for movies to watch over the next two days and nights, and spent some time putting away their things.

They also took the time to lay out their full assortment of toys on a convenient shelf near the dresser. This had become part of their ritual and a source of great fun. They would take turns picking a toy out of the duffel bag and placing it on a towel on the shelf with a, "Would you like to see this in my pussy later?" or "I'll bet you can't lick this from one end to the other!" this always got them going and set the tone for a fun weekend.

A few hours later found them slightly drunk on wine and passionately kissing and touching on the couch.

"Go take a shower," she said, as she pushed him away, "I'm almost ready to play."

He stood and stripped in front of her, teasing playfully.

"OOOOooooh! Hurry up so I can shower, too," she said in her huskiest voice, a twinkle in her eye, and a smile on her face.

He ran for the shower.

While in the shower, he pondered the plan already in place for the evening. When he had called that morning, John was still a go and sounded excited at the prospect of, as he had put it, 'getting some white pussy'. He had wondered just what his wife would do when faced with the reality of actually fucking John's huge cock. Would she freak? Would she just back out and be pissed at him? Would she love it like he thought she would? Would she leave him for someone with a bigger cock after this experience?