My Ginny Girl

Story Info
Brotherly love and brotherly lust.
937 words
3.83
83.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyj
keyj
6 Followers

As you know I'm Mike and I have been in love with Ginny, my elder sister all my life. It's not s much love as lust really, but that's a given, right?

You see, Ginny has the most incredible tits I have seen in my life and I've seen some. French girls with hairy armpits and busty blondes with bushy pussies they are nothing next to this rosy nippled girl with dark curles.

She is quite a seductress too, sleeping around town like she owned every men, batting eyes at them until them gave in. My father has been getting off at the thought if fucking her for years, though he really hasn't. He's no fool. The family would have fallen apart. The boys would never had let that piece of ass go to the old man.

Even my older brother, John has been eyeing that round bubble butt that's always half exposed by those tiny minis.

It's easy wanting her.

She has red lips too, and no lipstick here. Just big bulbous lips that pout naturally and invite yours onto it like bees to nectar. I was 12 when I finally knew I had to tell her.

She was seventeen then, the apple of everyone's eye, the sex kitten on the block everyone wanted to bed. And the boys at home, we waited for her to come home, like she was on lease when she went out.

When she came back and dad and mom were out, the two of us brothers would go silent waiting for her to strip down in her room, trying to over hear what we could. It was torture knowing John and I were both after the same piece of meat, wrong though it was. It was worse knowing that we could not have her, but that some asshole surely would.

When I met my brother-in-law I was jealous to say the least. He was tall handsome, picked out of some model magazine, and clearly making her red hot pussy very very wet. For her gaze never left his side.

Twenty years since my first orgasm about her, and they were finally seperated. It was unfortunate I guess, though I sped to her side at the first opportunity. Her in-laws had persuaded the man to leave her for a better woman, one that did not expose herself lasciviously in public with the excuse it was hot. One whose ludeness was not a source of embarrassment at Church.

With Evan gone, my sister was devasted. She had two sons. No father for them. Of course I did the right thing at the time, and asked her to move in with them. I had a huge house. The kids settled in easily, though Ginny always seemed sad.

Clearly Evan's memory was fresh in her mind. I tried to find him once, tired of seeing my beautiful sister so sad, but he had moved on.

At long last, I took it upon myself to talk to her.

"You won't get him. Why don't you find a new man?" I had asked, hoping she might have noticed the way I long for her.

"No. I have two kids. Who would understand?" she would fight back.

There was a sad pout in her mouth, the needy curl of her lips slightly parted, slightly closed. I drew her into my arms for what was probably an innocent hug. She fell right into my arms and began to sob. Sobs of love of hurt and abandonment. I couldn't take it anymore.

The proximity was making me horny. Soon, she was well aware of the bulge in my pants and let go. For a moment I was embarrassed, but then I saw the hunger in her eyes. I leaned down looking into her eyes and drew her close. At first she fought me a little, and then as though she finally gave in, returned the look and then the kiss. My balls were firmly in her power now, as she cupped them unzipping my jeans, and fumbling through my underwear. And then the unimaginable happened. She went down there and started to suck on my member.

Oh was she good. She went on and on, lightly then faster until finally I caught her by the hair like I did the whores and forced her to swallow.

"Yes...Yes" I yelled out as she swalloed my cum and I threw her head back.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked when I was all spent.

"Yes," I took her in my arms, stripped her naked and began to touch her breasts.

She was still lactating from the last baby, so I drew some milk and she yelped and moaned. "Ahh.....drink more, I need to feed...Ahhh."

I met her needs until she had fed me a whole bottle and then fingered herself to orgasm. We lay in bed all day until it was time for her eldest son to return from school. And after he went to bed, we sneaked into my room and continued our new conjugal life.

Ginny and I are careful not to raise suspicions, and I let her date in public so no one knows. But she's still my little cunt and I her pussy lover.

We have group sex too when she wants more excitement. She's quite a whore and likes to hump a man while sucking another. And then there are times she needs women all over her. So, if you ever want to have some sex with us, drop me a line. My Ginny never closes her legs and I never turn away a hot pussy.

keyj
keyj
6 Followers