My Girl At A Frat Party

Story Info
Timid girlfriend goes wild.
1k words
3.38
213.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was a good friend of my girlfriend. They had been friends throughout high school, and were now good friends in college. Sarah came down to stay with Jeni (my girlfriend) for a weekend. They had planned to just do some shopping and a little bit of partying.

Jeni and I had been dating quite some time. We had a wonderful sex life together, in part because both of us enjoyed being kinky, though Jeni was shy. I had taken her virginity at 17 as far as I know she has only been with me since we dated since 15 and now we are 23. You name it, we did it. She had nice long brown hair and great tits with a perfect tan.

I decided to go with Jeni to a frat party they were going to. I know that Jeni was just going because Sarah wanted to go. Of course I was let in since I brought the chicks with me. Jeni wore a revealing v neck and short skirt, I loved her dressing. She wore high heels, with stockings up to her beautiful thighs. Sarah also dressed sexy tonight with a strapless shirt. Jeni caught me looking at Sarah a couple times during the night but didn't say anything. It was to be expected with Sarah's nipples poking out of her shirt, the girl had to want to be looked at.

Both of them were drinking quite a bit, Sarah especially. I hadn't seen Jeni for awhile and was ready to leave. I went and told Sarah that I was looking for my girlfriend to leave. She got in close to me and rubbed herself against me. I was enjoying it but knew I shouldn't do such a thing, I know Jeni is faithful and so am I. Sarah told me Jeni went up to use the bathroom I went upstairs and heard some moaning going on.

I quickened my pace because I did not want Jeni exposed to others doing these things. My curiosity got me though and I looked into the door. There was party music going on, and dim lights. Once my eyes adjusted I saw three guys and a girl. IT was my girlfriend jeni! I was so mad I didn't know what to do. No one saw me standing there, and no one noticed. I then started to feel something I never thought would happen in this case, I got a hard on.

I stood watching for a minute as my girlfriend who had only been with me, so I thought, expertly handled three dicks. One in her mouth, one in her hand, and one in her ass! The guy she was giving head to was pulling her hair thrusting his dick deep into her mouth. I wanted to help her but she was enjoying it, and besides she didn't look like she was being forced. I was very angry but the anger was transferred into a hard on of excitement. I watched as the guy in the back rammed her ass with his dick of my sweet little Jeni.

He was grabbing her tits and pulling on them as he fucked her ass. The guy in front said he was going to cum, and shot a load all over her face, she caught it with her hands and licked it up off the floor what had spilled. My girl spoke "how did you like that blow job Ron? Was it nice? Did your little fuckslut give you a nice spunkjob? Maybe you can assfuck your little ho." So dirty for my sweetheart!

The guy in her ass pulled out and moved to her mouth. He fucked her mouth so hard I thought she would pass out. Hearing her slurp and moan was too much for the other guy. He came while she gave him a hand job, all over my sweety. Then one of the guys girlfriends walked in, I thought she would be angry, but instead she started making out with my girlfriend! Never did I think she would do this, here she was making out with this girl as three guys jerked off watching her. The girl bent her on all fours and placed a strap on up my girl's pussy! Jeni even sucked the strap on, and got fucked by the girl with it on! She loved being the center of attention.

I went downstairs to find Sarah. I was very uninhibited and horny and angry right now. She was very drunk by now. I told her we need to fuck. She said great. I took her outside and laid her on the lawn and ripped her clothes off. I placed her on the ground firmly "fuck me, fuck me fuck me" she said.

"Fuck your little whore, fuck your girlfriend's best friend. Use me like the cock-sucking bitch I am. Fuck my asshole and my pussy, cum in me now you fucker! I am so slutty!" I put my cock in her immediately and started thrusting. It felt so good. What a fuck she was. I have never had such a good fuck. She was so tight and slippery. "fuck your cunt, this is your little bitchy cunt, fuck it good" I took a risk and pulled out of her pussy and slipped in her ass all at once, she gasped and then started moaning "fuck your little asswhore" she said, I kept fucking her and looked up and it was my girlfriend!!

"What are you doing?????!!" she asked. I thought that she was going to go nuts, but instead she said "why can't I please my boyfriend, and fuck my best friend too?"

That was it, I shot my load in Sarah with no protection. My girlfriend quickly started licking it out of her pussy. After it was done they started swapping my cum while French kissing each other. After they each swallowed half, Sarah suggested we go fuck each other at my apartment, and then sleep with each other, and fuck each other again. what a great weekend this would be...

Jeni then asked me on the way to the car "did you like watching your slutty girlfriend fuck the frat guys?"