My Girl Hotel Gang Bang

Story Info
My girl gets herself gangbanged at a hotel I work in.
1.2k words
2.69
74.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm working at the front desk of a hotel by myself on a Friday night. The hotel is full, lot of Mexican construction workers in it too. I'm alone at the front desk, its 8pm when 4 Mexicans walk into the lobby. They say they're just waiting for their whore to meet them there from the room.

I thought it was odd. Then this gorgeously dressed girl comes in with very short shorts that show most of her ass cheeks, and the shorts hug her ass cheeks too. She has a very nice cameltoe and a shirt that you can easily see her tits in. She goes to the Mexicans and asks them if they're ready.

They began grabbing her tits and feeling her pussy, putting their hands in her shirt and down her shorts as if they own her. She kisses them passionately. Then she turns around. I thought I recognized the voice. As she turns around, one Mexican is standing directly behind her, hands in her shorts, one on each side of her; each has hands in her shirt playing with her tits. It's my girlfriend.

She introduces them to me, and tells them I am her boyfriend and that I am being punished. They all laugh, and she tells me she'll be in room x (whatever room they are in) and to come by and watch the show after I get off work. They have a web-cam and a computer in their room and are connected to the internet. I have yahoo instant messenger running on the computer at the front desk.

She calls me from the room, and as she is getting fucked, tells me to view her web-cam. It just came on, and I clicked to view it, she was on it getting fucked and her tits played with by other guys. I could see many others in the room too. I could see her holding the phone up to her mouth as she was talking to me, telling me to keep the web-cam viewing her until I get off work. She made sure none of them wore condoms, and they all came inside her too.

When I got off work, I went to the room. The door was cracked open so anyone could just walk in. I could hear her moaning outside the room. She was getting banged still by another guy while sucking cock. Web-cam was still on. Several of them were taking pics of her the entire time too as she smiled willfully for the cameras. After those 2 were done cumming inside her pussy and her mouth, another guy started fucking her.

She didn't even look at him, or know which one it was as it didn't really matter to her. She told them anyone that wants her pussy can have it right there. She then told me to go home, and she'll call me in the morning when everyone is done with her body. Next morning, 10am she calls and tells me to come pick her up. I ride around back to her room, park next to it. I knock on the door, some guy answered. My girl was still nekkid. She only puts on a shirt, has me carry the rest of her clothes. With her body well marked from getting spanked, lapped, titties squeezed and twisted, hickies, and her pussy lips severely swollen, we walk out to the car.

When we get home, and she continuously hugs all over me with her cum covered nude body teasing me about how much she loved being gang banged by complete strangers. We listen to the answering machine messages. Several of her friends that were on yahoo last night saw her on web-cam as she had it open to the public.

There were 5 guys, 3 girls that called and left messages saying how much they enjoyed watching her get gang banged. They all said they recorded the entire thing too, and they all said they wanted in next time she does a gang bang. She calls them all up, and tells them anytime they want, they can come over and fuck her. She also asked for a copy of the video on CD or DVD also. She doesn't shower or anything for another 24 hours.

Next day, 3 of the guys come over and fuck her, and bring a copy of the video. That night, 2 of the girls come over at the same time. They are bi of course, and have a good time with my girl as I take pics of it all. After they leave she laughs and tells me how much she can't wait to do another gang bang. Then she ties me down to the bed, head at the foot of the bed. She invites 3 guys over.

Squeezing my balls very hard, she makes sure I suck all their cocks while she takes pics of it. After they're done cumming all over my face, they leave. She then unstraps me, and tells me I am going to willingly suck dick now or those pics will be all over to all my friends, family, work, etc. She invites another guy in. He's black and well hung. After he strips, he lays down on the bed. With my girl taking pictures, she tells me to get busy sucking. I do so, looking at the camera, trying to smile. She takes several pics as I suck his cock and balls. After awhile, she tells me to lie down on my stomach.

The guy then begins to fuck me in my ass as she takes a lot of pictures. After he is done with me, he leaves. She uploads the pics to several websites, and to her email. She calls a friend and asks her to make posters, and some larger prints of my pics she is emailing to her. Two days later, we go to the shop where her friend works at to pick up the pics. My girl is dressed in a shirt you can see her tits right through it clearly, and shorts that show most of her ass, and cameltoe.

The girl tells her she looks super-hot, and takes a few pics of my girl. She asks my girl just how badly does she want the posters and blow ups. My girl answers desperately badly pretty much. She begins feeling my girl's breasts, then reaches down her shorts and grabs her pussy. With one hand holding her pussy, she calls someone else on the phone. It's a guy friend and she asks him if he wants to fuck my girl.

He knows her apparently and says hell yeah. He's on speakerphone. She strips my girl nude, takes a pic with her cell phone, and sends it to him. He heads right over. Minutes later he arrives, and fucks her brains out while the other girl takes hundreds of pics of it. He leaves when he is done, and the girl has my girl sign a release for the pictures, then gives her the posters of me and the blow ups of me.

My girl tells her that she will be asking her many favors, and the girl laughs and responds she didn't mind as long as you remain an easy and slutty whore for me. My girl replied back saying deal! We leave, go home, she hangs the pictures and posters of me sucking dick and getting fucked in my ass all over the apartment, and swear they will never ever come down.