My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack swallowed hard and almost passed out when Amanda swallowed his throbbing dick. God, she really knew how to suck a dick!

Then Amanda straddled his hips and guided his dick into her hot wet love tunnel. Her hot pussy gripped tightly on his dick. Amanda started sliding her pussy up and down on his dick as he went back to eating Sam's hot box. Sam in turn started playing with Amanda's breast rolling the erect nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

After a couple of minutes, Amanda Screamed, "Oh fuck, I am going to cum again!"

Sam kissed her hard and then said, "Ooooh fuck me too, bite my clit Jack!"

Jack thrust his dick deep and bit Sam's clit. Amanda shouted, "I'm cumming," covering his dick and balls with her cum. Sam came simultaneously filling his mouth with her sweet nectar.

Both women raised up off the bed and Jack said, "Finished already?"

Sam then replied, "No way, Hun. I will be right back."

When she returned Sam told Jack to turn over. His did as ordered thinking he was about to eat a Amanda's sweet pussy. She got on the bed from the bottom end and he could not really see what she was doing.

Amanda then put her arm around Jack's shoulder and whispered, "Are you enjoying yourself, Jack?"

He replied, "As a matter of fact I am baby. I did not know things could be this good."

Just then he heard Sam chuckle and say, "Well things are just about to get better."

Jack felt Sam move up behind him. When she placed her knees between his and spread his legs wide he was kind of confused as to what she was going to do.

All the sudden, Amanda pulled him close as if she was hugging him. Sam then spread his ass cheeks and he felt something hard on his asshole. He grasp, Sam was going to fuck his ass!

He tried to look over his should and protest, but with them holding him he could not move. Oh he could of got away from them, but he did not want to hurt either woman.

Jack squealed, "You can't do this Sam! I am not into this gay type crap. I am straight as can be."

Amanda replied, "Calm down Jack! You don't have to be gay to enjoy things like this. Sam and I are not lesbians. We are bi-sexual and enjoy the pleasures of both sexes."

Sam then assured him saying, "This is not a big dildo either. It's a anal vibrator, six inches long and slender. Amanda and I have used it on each other. Now relax and try to enjoy it."

Jack then shouted, "I have not been with another guy in my entire life. I have not had not had anything in my ass, but Amanda's finger. I am sure that I do not want this damn ass fucking!"

Sam then said, "Fucking someone's ass if just for sexual pleasure. You love being with a woman so I know you are not gay. Let me do it, Jack. I promise not to hurt you. I will use a lot of lubrication and go very slow and if it does I will stop."

Jack then said, "Well, I am still not sure about it, but if you promise you won't hurt me, I think I will try it.

Sam smeared the cool jelly between his ass cheeks and used her index finger to push some of the lube into his anus. That he did not mind, because Amanda had teased and fingered his asshole many times when they were fucking and he always came like crazy.

Jack felt her pull her finger out. Then Sam told him she was applying more lube, but this time to her fingers. She then worked two fingers into his asshole. It felt tight and Jack told her it didn't hurt.

Amanda then moved and got under him and took hold of his dick and guided into her pussy again. He started fucking Amanda and almost forgot about the toy in his ass.

Sam teased his ass in unison of his fucking Amanda's pussy. Then when least expected Jack felt the vibrator pop inside of his ass. It was a sensation like nothing he ever felt before. It really did not hurt, just had a kind of sting to it at first. He felt full and as if he needed to take a dump.

Sam watched Jack's reaction, then held the vibrator in his ass for a moment, letting his ass adjust to the size. a few seconds before he felt more of it slowly sliding inside him.

Jack then felt the toy very slowly being pulled out only to be pushed back in again. The sensation was causing his dick to throb and he continued to fuck Amanda as Sam fucked his ass.

Jack actually began to enjoy it and understand why some people love their ass's fucked. He kissed Amanda and said, "I love you my sweet baby. You and Sam are right, there is no real pain, I like it. It is an enjoyable feeling."

Amanda returned the kiss and said, "I knew you would come around to my way of thinking if you just gave it some time."

Sam spoke up and said, "Well, it's about time. You are a good guy Jack and I would hate seeing the two of you break up. Now, relax I am going to start fucking your ass faster and harder. If it hurts, let me know, OK?"

Jack replied, "You bet I will!"

After a couple of minutes Amanda asked "Why don't Sam and I trade places. I know you would like to fuck her too."

Jack smiled devilishly and replied, "Why not, we are all just one big happy family aren't we.?"

Sam laughed and said, "Looks that way doesn't it? Is anyone unhappy?"

Jack and Amanda both nodded there head no and Sam then ask Jack to get on top of her and give her a good hard fucking. She laid down and Jack slid his dick deep inside her.

Jack had secretly desired the raven haired beauty, but was afraid to say so as he thought Amanda might become jealous.

Amanda resumed fucking his ass. Then told him the other end of the toy was on her clit and she loved watching him fuck another woman.

Amanda's style was different from Sam's, in that she liked to push it all the way in, hard and fast, hold it in for a few seconds before slowly withdrawing for another plunge. Needless to say, he enjoyed both methods.

Sam's movements and sounds told Jack she was enjoying the fucking he was giving her. Sam then told Jack that she felt another climax build. He said, "Cum for me Sam, cover my dick!"

Sam's scream emerged deep within her throat as her body trembled with a climax.

All the sudden Jack heard Amanda gasp. She was cumming from the effects of vibrator massaging her clit as she fucked him.

Jack started to speak, but Amanda put her hand over his and said, "Enough talking dear, it's our turn to make you come now!"

They both giggled as Sam got off the bed and went to the dresser and opened a drawer. She took something out he could not see then came back to the bed.

Amanda then spoke up and said, "Jack, you don't mind being blindfolded do you? I hope you aren't claustrophobic, trust me you will enjoy this too."

Jack replied, "No, I am not claustrophobic. I have trusted you so far, go for it baby!"

They put the blindfold on him and told him he could not touch them either. He was to be the center of pleasure. Amanda then, "Don't go away, Jack. We will be right back."

Sam told Amanda to wait outside her bedroom door as she went and got Andy. He was waiting in the other bedroom.

When Sam came into the room, she told Andy things were ready. She wanted Jack to learn about bisexuality and that is was not a threat to anyone's relationship. She told him not to say anything while in the room at all, unless things backfired. He agreed and followed Sam to her bedroom.

It seemed like an eternity before the door to the bedroom opened and closed. Jack did not know who was there as no on was speaking. The next thing he felt was a hand on his dick. A few strokes, pause, then fingers in his pubic hair, pause, then his balls were squeezed, then the hand was gone.

Oh god, his dick was standing straight up in anticipation of the mysterious events unfolding. Then someone pulled his arms and legs apart and were tying then to the four corners of the bed.

Finally he heard Amanda say, "Sam, I think he is ready now!"

Then the hand was back, it fondled his balls, then moved up his shaft. Then another hand took hold of his dick and started stroking it, slowly with intermittent squeezes.

Jack then felt a tongue make a lap around the head and lick at the precum on the tip. The tongue tantalized his shaft and balls as well. He moaned when he felt the person's lips slide down over his dick. He was not able to see who it was and that was both agonizing and exciting as well. Someone sure knew how to give Jack one hell of a blowjob. He could not figure out which woman it was.

When the person completely engulfed his dick, he could feel the tightness around the head of his dick and knew he was being deep throated.

The sucking stopped and Amanda whispered in his ear, "Are you really enjoying it? Make sure you let me know when you are almost at your climax. I have a surprise for you at that time."

Jack just nodded his head as he was getting one of the best blowjobs he ever received. God he would not going to last much longer.

He then shouted, "Fuck, I'm gonna come! Ooooh yeah, keep going, suck my dick! Aaarrrggghhh, I'm cumming!!!"

Just then Amanda ripped of the blindfold and Jack raised his head to see another man sucking his dick.

Sam then spoke up and said, "Jack, meet my bisexual friend Andy."

Jack, looked around at the three of them and then straight at Amanda. He was so unsettled could not speak, or think of what to say.

Amanda just looked at him and said, "Honey, did you enjoy your blow job. Your first ever blow job from another man?"

Jack frowned and yelled, "You knew about this, didn't you? You and Sam plotted the whole thing."

Sam then sat down on the chair next to the bed and spoke calmly to him saying, "Jack, we did not plot against you. Amanda really does love you and was really devastated at the thought of loosing you. So I helped her plan this whole weekend. Now tell me, has anything happened to you that you didn't enjoy?"

Jack looked at Sam and said, "Well---no,---but---"

Andy then said, "But what Jack? Your not knowing was the only way we could pull this off. Now tell me something Jack, Do you love Amanda as much as she does you?"

Jack hung his head and replied, "Yes, I really love Amanda."

Andy then said, "Well man, that is all that counts. Hey, I am going to let the three of you work things out, it's late and I need to go home. Thanks for the fun Sam, love yahs, doll."

Sam replied, "Your welcome, let me walk with you, these two need to be alone right now."

Jack looked into Amanda's eyes and uttered, "Come her you sweet sexy thing. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply then said, "I love you baby. I now understand why you love Samantha too. I will not keep the two of you apart as long as we are together. "

Amanda laid her head against his check and said, ""Jack, I have an idea. Why don't we move in with Sam?"

Sam overheard the question as she walked back into the room. She put her arms around the two of them and said, "Don't you think you ought to ask me that question? I do have the room for the three of us if you want to move here. That way we can be a real family."

12