My Girlfriend Discovers BBC Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend discovers boyfriend's cuckold fantasy.
1.8k words
4.44
314.3k
327

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Brittany, and my friend Terrance go to college with me. We all share a small apartment near our school, but it was just Terrance and me at first. Brittany and I have been dating for over a year, and she moved in with us a few months ago. Terrance and I were high school friends, and he is one of only a few black friends of mine. Brittany is definitely the hottest girl I've ever dated. She has long, dirty blonde hair and bluish green eyes. She's about 5'7", very pretty, and has a very voluptuous figure, with a bra size of 34 FF, and a really nice fat ass. She's a rare anomaly with big tits and a relatively fit body.

Ever since Brittany started getting comfortable living with two guys, I noticed that she was getting more and more familiar with Terrance. She began to hang out with him, sit next to him on the couch, laugh and joke with him, hit his arm playfully, etc. At first, I thought that she just wanted to be friends with him because I was such good friends with him. As it continued, and seemed to get more and more apparent, I asked her if she liked him. I told her it wouldn't bother me and that I'd understand. She told me I was being silly and that they were just friends, and that she really loved me and only wanted me.

The playful flirting continued, and it seemed like my suspicious questioning only made her want do it more because of the power of suggestion, bringing it to her attention. She kept touching him and laughing with him, which I thought was obvious flirting. I could just imagine her wanting to tease him just to make him think of her when he jacked off. One night when Brittany and I were in bed talking, I brought it up again.

"Are you sure you don't like Terrance? It really seems like it. Again, I really wouldn't mind."

"No, I really don't think of him that way... We're just friends, and we get along really well. Why do you think I like him?"

"I've just noticed that you guys are really close, and it just looks like there are some sexual undertones, because of the way you touch him and stuff."

She switched to a more calm and understanding tone.

"Baby it seems like you keep asking me because it's some kind of self-fulfilling prophecy... It's almost like you want me to like him."

I fell silent and thought about that for a while. She kissed me on the cheek and we went to sleep.

The next day I thought about it a lot, and realized that it had something to do with a conversation Terrance and I had a few weeks earlier. We were playing video games while Brittany was at work, and somehow, through joking guy talk, we ended up talking about our dick size when we were reminiscing about the girls we've fucked. He mentioned that he had a huge cock, and that it's completely irresistible to girls. I asked him how big, and he said about 11 inches. I laughed and said he was so full of shit. He took out his phone and showed me a picture of his gigantic 11 inch black cock that he likes to text to girls. I was absolutely amazed, and it made me think of how I've never been able to hit bottom in Brittany, even though my cock is 7 inches.

I didn't even realize it, but my astonishment of the size of his cock was subconsciously affecting the way I feel about him being around my hot ass girlfriend. During the few days after she helped me realize that I wanted her to like him, I started developing this fantasy in which she sucks and fucks his big black cock while I'm away. I was obsessed with it, and every day I'd go into the bathroom and jack off thinking about her worshipping his massive black cock meat. It got so bad that Brittany and I stopped having sex because I was always so spent from masturbating. It was all I could think about, especially as she continued to flirt with him and touch him. Any time she touched him, or even looked at him a certain way, I would get really hard.

One day after school, she walked in on me while I was having one of my cuckold fantasy jack off sessions, and it started this whole conversation about how I don't need to jack off because I have her, and she can please me. I didn't know what to say, so I just said that maybe it's because we have the same routine, and we don't really try many things in bed. She said that we should make things more interesting in bed that night by spicing it up with some role play or with fantasies. My heart skipped a beat, I blushed and said that sounds like a good idea.

That night, after dinner and a movie, we went to bed, both eager with the excitement of what was to come. We got under the covers, turned the lights out so we could see each other with the moonlight pouring in. She started rubbing my cock and kissing my ear and neck, asking me what I wanted to do. I felt wrong not telling her about what was going on with me, so I decided to spill the beans.

"I have something to confess, babe."

"What is it?"

"I've been masturbating a lot lately, and it's not because I'm bored with our sex life. I've been so caught up in this crazy fantasy that I can't stop thinking about."

"What kind of fantasy?"

"...Thinking about you... with Terrance..."

She paused for a few seconds, then looked into my eyes.

"You really want me to fuck him huh?" she said in a playful tone. "Why him? Why do you like thinking about him fucking me?

"Because it makes me really hot to think about you sucking and fucking a huge black cock..."

"How do you know he has a huge cock?"

"It came up somehow when we were hanging out one time, and he told me."

"Well?... How big is it then?" She said with a cautious tone.

"About 11 inches..."

My heart started racing when I saw the shocked and suppressed look of excitement on her face as she fell silent, initiating a long pause.

"He could have just been exaggerating to show off and brag to you." She tested.

"That's what I thought too, but he showed me a picture of it. He said he had it on his phone because he likes to send it to girls."

"Oh my god..."

"It's really, really big..." I added.

She looked at me with slightly wider eyes, and I noticed her chest was raising up and down with her breath slightly more rapidly than usual.

"And you like to cum thinking about me sucking his big monster dick, don't you baby?" She said as she grabbed my cock that was starting to throb under the sheets.

"Ffffuuuckkk..." I said with a long releasing sigh.

She suggested that I should jack off while she tells me a naughty "story" about her sucking Terrance's huge dick.

"Tell me what your fantasy is that you've been thinking about, so I can tell you a better story. Like, what happens in it?" She asked, trying to sound innocent, yet revealing her excitement with her more labored breathing and quivering voice.

My heart was beating harder than an African drum.

"Well... I usually think about you and him being home alone together while I'm at work or something, and when I get home... I hear noises in his bedroom, and I round the corner to see you on your knees, holding his big dick with one hand while sucking on the head and deepthroating it."

Brittany fell completely silent and froze in anticipation of hearing the rest of the fantasy.

"I make sure I stay hidden, but in a position where I can watch everything, and I pull my cock out and start jacking off like crazy. Then he fucks your mouth, holding either side of your head, making you choke on it for a while before he stands you up and turns you toward the wall to fuck you from behind. He pulls your thong to the side, stretches it over your ass cheek, then starts fucking you up against the wall, completely filling you up to your limit, revealing to you how deep you never knew you were. You feel the bottom of your tummy with your hand while he's fucking you, as if you can feel his big black cock pounding your stomach, and—"

"OHhhhhhh!! OHHhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhmygawdd" She interrupts my story abruptly with loud moaning and orgasming, fingering her pussy violently under the bed sheets and wetting the bed with her juices. I excitedly waited for her to finish moaning and gyrating her hips to ask,

"Where did that come from?"

"...Umm" she said shyly as she bit the sheets with the corner of her mouth.

"I've been touching myself ever since you told me..."

"...Told you what?"

"How big his cock is..."

"Ohhh fuuuckkkk..." I said with deeply aroused sigh. My cock was already rock hard from telling her the fantasy, but then I started masturbating with her, asking her,

"Do you like that baby?"

"Mhhmmm!"

"Do you wana suck his huge black cock?"

"Yessss ohhh my god!" she replies. We'd turned toward each other, both masturbating face to face, so close our faces were touching while heaving warm breaths of passion on each other with open mouths.

"Say it baby, say what you want!"

"I wana suck his big black cock!!"

"FFuuckk, I wana watch!"

"Oh you can watch baby, watch me choke on his big 11 inch dick!"

I could feel my balls retracting close to my cock, felt close to cumming, and decided to finish her off by making her go crazy.

"Imagine him stuffing your pussy full with his thick black cock, all the way inside you so you can feel him pushing up in your stomach while you cum all over his big veiny black cock!" She let out a huge climaxing scream,

"Ohhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuckkk!!!!"

After recovering from her massive orgasm, she turned to me and told me she's going to make me cum now. She rolled me onto my back and put her sexy lips up to my ear to whisper.

"You wana watch him fuck me deep baby?"

"Yessss!"

"Imagine he's pushing his big black dick in and out of my pussy, and he's about to cum!"

"Oh fuck yesss!"

"And I wana see how much a cock that big can cum all over me so I beg him to pull out and explode on me."

She keeps whispering, but continues in a harsher, sexier whisper,

"You're sitting there watching helplessly, jacking your little white dick as he pumps his enormous black dick up into my stomach a few more times, then pulls out and starts blasting a huge hot cum load all over my body!"

I came harder than I ever had in my life as she nibbled on my ear.