My Girlfriend Discovers BBC Ch. 03

Story Info
Girlfriend discovers boyfriend's cuckold fantasy.
1.2k words
4.52
173.3k
185

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrance looked over at me for any sign of approval.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa hey, I never said anything about you guys fucking!" I said with a slight tremble in my voice as my heart started pounding a lump into my throat.

"O-Okay babe, relax, we don't have to."

Terrance quickly pulled his pants up and left the room mumbling something like, "Hey I'll catch you guys later." seemingly terrified of any potential awkwardness.

Trying to repair the situation, Brittany said she was still really horny and that she wanted me to fuck her in our bedroom. I followed her in, each of us removing the rest of our clothes, including the cum stained and drenched top she was wearing, which she used to wipe the cum off her chest, then threw haphazardly onto our bed.

We got into the usual missionary position, and as I have so many times before, I laid my cock right above her pussy and began to slide it back and forth over her clit to get things going. She was already dripping wet, soaking my cock in juices that I had not coaxed myself. I looked down and noticed I wasn't able to get very hard. I could feel her frustration and anxiety start to rise, so I pushed my half limp penis into her and started thrusting, just hoping it would get hard enough to please her.

She gave out miniature, insincere moans, only in an attempt to fill the air with something other than silence. She reached to her nightstand lamp right beside her and turned out the light, hoping to ease the feeling of pressure on me to perform.

I started to realize that I was having trouble because I was feeling extremely outmatched and inferior after what I had just witnessed. I started to experience a minor panic, and tried to think of something that would make me hard. My mind instantly fixated on seeing Terrance's huge black cock exploding all over my girlfriend, and I felt my face slightly blush in the darkness as my cock began to slowly grow inside her. I began to hit somewhat of a stride, yet still not able to become fully hard. My mind started to focus harder on his massive black cock and how much cum shot out of it all over her fat white tits and I started t-

"What are you thinking about?" She interrupted.

I hesitated, unable to quickly think of something else to say to save the embarrassment of telling her what I was actually thinking about.

"Uhm.. I was thinking about how your big tits are bouncing right now while I'm fucking you..."

It was the best I could come up with.

"Mmm." she replied.

Now embarrassed, and slightly more turned on at the prospect of her catching on to what I was thinking about, I coyly asked "..What did you think I was thinking about?"

"Mmm I dunno."

My eyes began to adjust to the darkness and I could see a sexy, mischievous half smile on her face as I continued to thrust into her.

"..What are you thinking about?" I asked as another lump developed in my throat.

A short anxious pause nearly made my heart leap out of my throat.

"I'm thinking about how little your dick is..." she replied, knowing it would make me harder.

"Ohhhh fuuuuckk" I exhaled. "Compared to what?"

"I think you know what." She said as she pulled me a little closer.

"Tell me."

Our faces came closer to one another, her eyes darting back and forth from my eyes and lips, her inner brow raised teasingly.

"It's what you were really thinking about when I asked..."

"Ohhh fuuckkk please tell me." I whined.

"..Terrance's... Big... Thick... Black... COCK!"

"Oh my fucking god!" I nearly shouted as my cock raged fully hard, slamming hard into her pussy.

"Ooohh, you like that, don't you?" She teased, her lips almost touching mine.

"MHMM!" I moaned.

Our foreheads locked in place against each other, our eyes meeting and looking at each other's lips during all the commotion as she loudly whispered torturous blows to my ego.

"Baby... his cock is SO much bigger than yours, it's insane!"

"Ohhh my fucking goddd."

"Mmm, that makes you so hard, doesn't it? What about his enormous cum load? He fucking came SO much more than you ever can... Didn't he, baby?"

"Ohhh fffuuuckk yesss."

"Yeah he did, he blew his huge black cum load all over your pretty girlfriend, didn't he baby?"

"FFFUCK!"

I started kissing her passionately, and she didn't skip a beat. She kissed just as hard in return, even pushing her long tongue into my mouth, wrestling with my tongue and licking the roof of my mouth. Her tongue, the same tongue that had just been all over the biggest black cock I had ever seen, was probing my mouth, and it almost made me cum.

"Mmmh fuck you taste so good!" I paused to say.

She continued to humiliate me in between lustful kisses.

"Mmm, yeah? What do I taste like, huh?" She playfully tested, knowing it would humiliate me. I gave no response, save for a few harshly breathed moans.

"Hmm? What do I taste like, baby?" She pushed.

"Do I taste... like his BIG..veiny, black, NIGGER COCK?"

"Oh FFFuuuuck yesss you doo!"

"Mmm, I knew it." She said with our faces still locked together. "I know you love the taste of his big nigger dick on my lips!"

We kissed wildly as I continued to thrust into her, becoming as hard as I could possibly get.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him." She teased.

We moved to kissing each other's neck, and I noticed a thick, potent smell around her chest.

"Oh my god, you smell like his cum.."

"Mmmh, I was wondering when you were going to notice that. You like that baby?"

"Yesss, fuuuckk."

"How does it feel to smell a big black man's cum load on your girl, hmm?"

"Oh jesus fucking christ."

"You love the fucking smell of his big salty load on me, don't you?" She taunted as she reached for her cum stained top beside her on the bed.

"Mmmh fuck yes I do."

She put her bunched up, cum encrusted top in my face and told me to smell his big cum load.

"UHMFF!" I gasped, my eyes rolling back as I resisted the urge to explode inside her.

"Know where I want that big black hot cum load the most?" She coaxed with the obvious intent to push me over the edge.

"Where!?"

"..Deep inside my tight, white pussy, baby."

"OHMYGAWD!" I almost yelled while trying not to cum.

She reached down with her free hand to start rubbing her clit right above my thrusting cock.

"Would you like that, baby? Watching him shoot his huge hot cum load deep inside your girl?"

"Yessss oh god.."

"You wanna see his enormous nigger cock in my pussy, baby?"

"YESS!! NNHH!"

"Will you let him fuck me??"

I gave a short pause to assure myself that I wasn't making a huge mistake, but my intense arousal overwhelmed any coherent thought.

"Yesss."

"MMmhh, PROMISE me right now! Say it!!" She exclaimed through heavy breaths, eyes closed, as she rubbed her clit as fast as she could.

"I promise I'll let him fuck you!"

"And where's he gonna CUM!?"

"Deep inside your fucking pussy!"

"UHHHNNNNN!" we moaned and came in unison as she stuffed her cum blasted top into my mouth. I could feel her fingers violently rubbing her clit against the top of my cock, making me cum even harder inside her while she thought about his massive black cock.