My Girlfriend Had a Friend Over

Story Info
He fondled her while I was in the other room.
745 words
3.17
75.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinomy
Dinomy
6 Followers

This is a true story...

Last night my g/f had a friend over, we'll call him Jim, she had never met Jim before in person, they had become friends online and wanted to hang out. He came over last night and they hung out in the living room. I stayed in our bedroom, as I had no interesting in hanging out with this guy. I wish I was able to see what happened, but I did not. This is what Alice told me happened...

Alice wore an extremely low cut shirt with a black push up bra, and skintight jeans (I had been encouraging her to wear something really revealing for him, and to find an excuse to take off her top all together.) The shirt was low cut down to her bra line; she wears 36D size cut, so with the push up bra and the low cut top, Jim was enjoying quite a view.

They sat on the couch and talked and had a few beers. The whole time Jim was making to attempt at hiding the fact that he was starring down Alice's top. Jim knew she had a b/f, but made it clear he wished she didn't. He continued flirting with her in that way.

Alice is 24; Jim is 19, so he was a little less experienced then she. At one point he asked for a kiss, when she said ok he kissed her on the lips (tried to get some tongue but she didn't) the kiss on the lips turned into a kiss on the neck, then on the collar bone, then the cleavage. He sat next to her on the couch with his left hand around her, and while he was kissing her cleavage he was feeling her with his right hand. First he felt her legs, then her stomach, then her crotch (through the jeans) then her left breast.

While feeling her left breast with his right hand, his left hand pulled back the top of her shirt and her bra exposing her right breast and sucked on her nipple. and she did nothing; she sat there and allowed him to.

Alice and I have been together for 2 years, and this is only the third or fourth time she has done anything like this with some one other then me, the first can be read about in a story called "Marie's Photo Shoot" this time, however, was considerably more contact then any previous, so Alice was more nervous. After about 30 seconds of him sucking on her left nipple while fondling her right breast through her shirt, she stopped him, and got up and came to the bedroom where I was browsing the Internet, and recounted to me what had happened.

I told her how I thought that was exciting and how it turned me on, and to try to relax. She went back out to him, and told him that our roommate was on her way home, and he would have to leave before she gets here. She was a little too nervous to continue. He asked if he could do one more thing, she said, "What?" and he again kissed her neck, and grabbed the top of her shirt and attempted to pull it down, but she stopped him and said, "maybe next time." they said their goodbyes and he left.

Afterward while recounting to me what happened she could so how excited I had become and she gave me an amazing BJ while telling me the exact details of the event.

Shortly after, she received a text message from Jim (which I read) saying he was sorry for what he did that he could not help himself she was "just so beautiful" (and she is very beautiful) she told him not to be sorry. He then asked if he could do it again, and she said maybe.

He suggested coming over today, and asked if she liked what he did. She did not respond.

Alice told me this type of activity is not that exciting for her, but she will continue to do it for me because I enjoy it so much, but would have to take it slowly and get a little more comfortable with each step before pushing the limits, I respect her feelings. I asked if she would have him over again and continue what happened, she said she would have to think about it, but it is a possibility.

Dinomy
Dinomy
6 Followers