My Girlfriend Susie, the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie went to my bed, positioned herself with her head at one end, and sang, in a surprisingly nice alto voice, "If you want it, here it is, come and get it. Make your mind up fast." We did not react fast enough, still stunned by her request. I was trying to remember where the lyrics came from. Susie sang the second verse, "If you want it, anytime, I can give it, but you better hurry 'cause it may not last." Susie was channeling either the Beatles, or Selena Gomez. I went and got behind her. Sure enough, I was hard again. Andrew was waving his big cock around Susie's pretty, fragile face.

I tried to enter Susie and the charm again rebuffed me. I had to channel all my concentration once again, willing my cock to "fly" into Susie's luscious hole, and when I did that, I got right in. Susie sighed a sigh of relief and contentment. Her body vibrated as I entered her. I did not know what that meant, but I figured it was good.

Andrew's cock was quite long, and it looked menacing in front of Susie's mouth, but she grabbed it with one hand, stroked it lovingly for a minute or two, and then fed it to her eager mouth. When she had it in her mouth, I began to pump. Andrew said, "Woman, you are fine. God, can you suck cock!" He groaned. In the meantime, I was having the time of my life, holding Susie's soft and supple hips as I plowed away, hopefully fucking her brains out.

I loved the curve in Susie's body from her tiny waist to her hips. It was like a saddle for my eager hands to hold. Her anus stared enticingly up at me as I fucked her pussy. I had never before thought about anal sex, but the events of this evening were getting me intrigued.

Susie was making gurgling noises, and I stretched a bit to see Susie's mouth and nose rubbing into Andrew's pubic hair. She must be deep throating him, I thought. Holy cow, what a woman this girl is! Andrew's eyes were closed in what could only be interpreted as a blissful expression.

Spit-roasting a girl was the dream of most fraternity boys, but no girl that I had ever heard of had let such a thing be done to her. She would have been known forever after for her slutty behavior. I could not understand why such a sweetheart as my Susie was letting herself be spit-roasted. Not only was she letting herself, she had asked for it! Nevertheless, I did admit it was hot, and I was very turned on to see her between us, servicing us both, and clearly loving it.

On top of everything, I had just met Susie that very night, and Andrew's introduction to her had been watching Susie and me fuck! This had the word SLUT written on her forehead. I envisioned an airplane sky writing 'Susie is a SLUT' in the skies above us. And she moans, and she moans loudly, too. Susie was the entire package.

At this point, it did not surprise me when Andrew exploded down Susie's throat, and my little sexpot sweetheart swallowed all of his cum. I kept plowing away, as Andrew got his cell phone and took pictures and short videos of us doing it, with Susie's generous boobs bouncing around below her as I fucked her silly. Having already cum inside her once before that night, I was lasting a good long time this second time.

No longer having Andrew's cock inside her mouth, Susie's gurgles changed into the moans they had been meant to be. I began to understand her moans, and I could tell when she was building towards an orgasm. I picked up the speed of my thrusts, and also the force. I seemed to have deeper penetration in this position, doggy style, and the tip of my cock could feel something, maybe it was her cervix, I idly thought as I enjoyed myself immensely.

I finally unloaded, and once again Susie's body chose that exact moment to let herself climax, too. Once again, she was extremely noisy, announcing her climax to all of the hearing world, or at least to the people living on our floor of the dorm.

Susie fell onto her tummy, and I lay on top of her. Andrew was still taking pictures. Susie pushed me off, sat up, and asked for her purse. I reached over and gave it to her. She pulled out what looked like a magic wand, straight out of a Harry Potter movie.

Susie pointed the wand at Andrew, muttered something, and he lay down and fell asleep. "He'll remember the blowjob when he wakes, but he will not remember who gave it to him. He'll forget the rest, including watching you ravage me, you stud. Give me his phone," Susie commanded. I did. She deleted all the pictures and the videos he had taken.

"Shit," Susie said.

"What is it?" I asked. "Andrew texted a friend one of the pictures of us that he took. Someone has a picture of us having sex."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Someone with the fascinating name of Bob," Susie replied.

"Bob Portman," I said. "Andrew and he are tight. Maybe you can do your memory spell on him, too?"

"Not unless I have sex with him, and I don't want to do that. I'm saving myself for you. You're the one."

"Why do you keep saying, 'I'm the one?'" I asked.

"Fuck me again, with me on top this time, and I'll tell you, lover boy," Susie did.

When I recovered and was hard again, I did precisely that. True to her word, Susie told me what "You are the one" means. I was fine with it, because I was in love with her. Or was I charmed into thinking I was in love with her? Maybe I just liked the sex? I had only known her less than 24 hours, but what an amazing ride those hours had been! Could this be love? Sex can trick you into thinking things that might not be true, once the passion cools. Susie however did not just think it was love, she was sure of it.

I decided not to overthink it. We slept together than night, both naked, and in the morning Susie woke me with a wake-up fuck. Once again, I had to defeat the charm lock on her vagina, but this time it seemed to me it was a little bit easier to do. Susie told me it was because 'I was the one.' I forbade her from saying that phrase again.

Andrew again woke up while we were fucking. It was hardly surprising, given the decibels coming from Susie's moans, groans, and exultation. Andrew watched us in stupefied amazement. Susie did not want to give him another blowjob, so she could not use her amnesia spell. Andrew was going to remember this.

After we finished, Susie, still naked and dripping cum, went over to Andrew's bed and introduced herself. "Hi Andrew. I'm Susie. I'm Josh's girlfriend. Maybe he told you about me? No? I didn't think so. Anyway, you have probably noticed that I'm naked," she said. "Josh likes me that way. I hope you don't mind. No touching, Andrew, please."

Andrew did not mind. He pulled back his hand from her right boob, where he had tweaked her nipple. He mumbled an apology. He shamelessly drank in the sight of Susie's naked body. He studied her with a fierce intensity. Seeing this, Susie nervously giggled. She slowly got dressed, letting both of us enjoy the view disappear, bit by bit, for as long as was possible.

I walked Susie back to her dorm. I kissed her at her door, and she asked, "When will I see you again, lover boy?"

I replied, "Tonight?" Susie smiled in reply. "I'll come over for you at six," I said.

"I'll be ready at seven. If you do come at six, you can help me to choose the bra I will wear," Susie said, winking at me. "We'll have some informal modeling."

I arrived at six, and Susie's roommates checked me out. "So, you're Josh, are you?" the most outgoing one, Joanie, said. I nodded. "We've heard great things about you. You're the first guy to lay our friend Susie here, you know," Joanie continued, with Susie blushing, and the other girls laughing.

"The last one, too, I hope," I said, as all the girls burst into laughter at that remark.

"Honey, once one of us girls tastes sex, there's no stopping us. We like men, all of us. We like variety, too," Joanie said, as she winked and all the other girls but Susie nodded. Susie looked embarrassed. We left as soon as she was dressed. I took her to dinner, then to a movie, and then to the Courtyard Marriott, so that we could have a wild night, without her roommates, and without Andrew. We did, too.

"Is that true, what your roommates said?" I asked Susie later that night.

"What are you talking about?" Susie asked.

"That you're going to want other men?" I said, suddenly feeling very insecure.

"Josh, we're both 19. We're both still young. You're the only man I want to fuck, ever. Also, you're the only man who can fuck me, given my pussy charm my mother installed. But you don't mind the occasional threesome like we had with Andrew, do you? I enjoy giving blowjobs, especially if the man has a nice, long cock. You understand, don't you?"

I did not understand. But I loved Susie, and I wanted her to be happy. "Would we have a real threesome with fucking all around if your Mom removed the charm?" I asked.

"Oh wow, Josh, what a sweet man you are! I never would have thought that you'd go for such a thing. I'll call my Mom right away. Do you want to meet her?" I nodded. "Good, let's go. I'll order up a Lyft car right now."

"Doesn't your Mom live 100 miles away?" I asked.

"It's more like 150 miles. We'll be there within three hours. Relax, Josh." We went, we met, Susie's mom approved of me, and she lifted the charm. She did not know I could get through the charm; Susie had not told her. By the way, Susie's Mom was a looker. If she had not been Susie's Mom, well...she was quite a MILF, after all.

When we left her Mom, Susie took me over to meet her high school boyfriend Jim. Jim had never gotten very far with Susie, and he was fairly shocked when she right then and there seduced him into fucking her while I watched. He then watched while I fucked her, too, and then she wanted another spit-roast. She got one.

"Just so you know, Jim, my heart belongs to Josh. I knew you always wanted to fuck me, though, so I thought I'd give you the chance. You don't mind, do you?" Jim shook his head. He was too stunned, and too drained, to speak.

As we drove back to our college town, I decided to see of just what this vixen was capable. I said, "Susie, pull over at the next rest stop, please."

There was one five miles ahead. I used the can, came back to the car, and told Susie that I wanted her to drive naked until the next rest stop. Susie looked at me. She asked if I were sure. I was. She left the car, stood next to it, and undressed until she was nude. She got in the car and kissed me, then fastened her seat belt right across her chest, between her boobs. A seatbelt had never before looked so sexy.

"This is kinky. It's fun!" Susie said. "Oh Josh, I love you so much. We're going to be very happy together." Off we went. Plenty of men saw my girlfriend's nude body at that rest stop.

I lay my hand on Susie's thigh as she drove. "Be careful, Josh. Sex in a moving car is dangerous," Susie said. We'll die happy, I silently thought. Suddenly I could once again read Susie's mind. She was hoping I'd eat her out for the first time, while she drove. I knew she had let me into her mind, so this was her way of asking me, without actually asking me. Being a gentleman, I complied, even if it was so awkward that I got a sore neck and my back cramped up. Susie on the other hand, screamed to the high heavens, having an orgasm while driving 65 miles per hour on the Interstate. She tasted good.

I knew I was in for a wild ride with this girl. I also knew I would love her forever.

A few weeks later Andrew told me what happened to his friend Bob. Some kind of computer virus attacked his email inbox and destroyed all of his emails. I found out it struck the very night that Andrew sent him a picture of Susie and me fucking. Susie is quite a girl, I thought. I had no idea how she had managed that!

I don't know if anyone can handle her. Perhaps, though, I stand the best chance. After all, I'm the one, as I'm repeatedly told. Time will tell, won't it?