My Girlfriend's Best Friend

Story Info
Screwing up a good thing for an even better thing...
2.2k words
4.34
69.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I attended college on an athletic scholarship for basketball. Every black kid's dream, right? After the first year or so, I sobered up (figuratively and literally) and realized that I was not going to be the next Michael Jordan and instead chose to concentrate on my studies, hustling to play basketball just well enough to keep some of the scholarship money flowing and get out in four (maybe five) years with a degree in Chemical Engineering. Hey, I know which one was the more likely candidate for a comfortable future. It was in one of my chem electives in Junior year that I met Bridget.

Bridget Vasquez was half Irish-American, half Latina and all firecracker. She had the most gorgeous green eyes, curves like Jessica Alba and red hair (although I can confirm that she dyed it). As hot and sweaty and awesome as sex was with her, this story isn't about her. It's about her roommate and best friend (until I came along) Leslie Kim.

Leslie was Korean-American, stood about 5'4" and was maybe 100 pounds soaking wet. She wasn't stacked, but she had a respectable rack and fantastic legs. She wore glasses, so she came off as the "sexy librarian type", but not overtly slutty. She wasn't traditionally drop-dead gorgeous like Bridget, but something about her was...sexy. I mean, maybe it was just Yellow Fever, but I wanted her from the moment that I saw her. I knew her casually from chatting with her while waiting for Bridge to get her sweet ass ready to go out and knew that she was an Education major, had gone to Catholic school as a teenager and she wanted to teach Math at a Catholic school as well. Like most Asian parents, her parents were hard on her and she'd gone a little wild at school, so she was still a practicing Catholic, but she wasn't really devout like she'd been in high school.

And I definitely got the impression that she liked me too. Like I said, I play basketball, so the tall goes without saying and I stayed in good shape. I was no Nubian god, but I looked alright. When we were all hanging around watching TV or drinking or whatever we used to do to pass the time, I noticed her stealing a glance or two, which only made me hotter for her. Still, she and Bridget were best friends and had been since they were stuck together in their Freshman year, so I figured nothing would come of it.

I was wrong, and I'm pretty sure that I have Bridget to thank for it. You see, Bridget was loud in bed. Maybe it came from her Irish half or her Latina half, but the chick was vocal. She liked to talk dirty and make all sorts of interesting noises, which I was cool with. It definitely makes a brother feel good to have some hot chick calling him a "stud" and begging him to "fuck harder." So, I know that Leslie heard us on multiple occasions and can't help but think that she was working herself up (in more ways than one) to do something stupid.

So, things all started after I'd been going out with Bridget for about 6 or 7 months. We'd just finished up a marathon fuck session, complete with her usual vocal antics and she'd dropped off into the sleep of the well-fucked. We'd all been drinking, including Leslie, so no surprise that I had to piss. After a stop at the bathroom, I went to the kitchen for some water or juice or whatever the girls had in the fridge and Leslie was there.

Now, I didn't see anything, but I'm pretty sure that she'd just been up to some personal gratification, because she was beet red when I walked in and jumped like she'd been stung by a bee. Still flushed, she mumbled "Couldn't sleep...", but she didn't rush out of the kitchen. She was wearing a t-shirt with some cat-looking thing on it and sweatpants. Her hair was done up in one of those messy buns that chicks can pull off and she wasn't wearing her glasses and damn, she looked good!

I smiled at her and winked. "I'll bet. Bridget likes to make noise, doesn't she?" She didn't say anything, and she was still flushed and I was still a little drunk, so I moved a bit closer, looming over her just enough to emphasize my height, but not so much as to be too intimidating. "What do you like, Leslie?" Even through the booze, I'm not afraid to admit that I was nervous as hell, but I was getting a weird vibe so I decided to say "fuck it" and go for it. I mean, I had a good thing going with Bridget, and here I was about to fuck it up by putting moves on her best friend? Any minute now, Leslie was gonna run out of the kitchen and lock herself in her room and tell Bridget everything in the morning. Still, I was young and dumb, so I pressed on. I moved a little closer and now I was definitely all up in her personal space. "Do you like this, Leslie? Is this what you like?"

She nodded and I could hear her breathing heavy and even though I'd just gotten done fucking the hell out of her roommate a few hours ago, I got hard as a rock. I put my hands on her shoulders and leaned closer to whisper in her ear. "You want to know what I like, Leslie?" Again, she nodded but didn't say anything. At that moment, my dick took completely over. With my hands still on her shoulders, I backed up a bit and slowly turned her around. I ran my hands down her arms and took her hands and put them on the kitchen counter in front of her. "Don't you move those hands." She shuddered a bit and right then I knew how she wanted it and I got even harder. "I mean it. You move those hands and a nigga's gonna get mad..." She shuddered again and let out a little whimper that made me almost come in my boxers.

Now, I grew up in a white neighborhood, most of my friends were white kids, my Dad is a lawyer and my Mom was his paralegal. I wasn't into rap or the hip-hop scene or any of that shit. I listened to Aerosmith, Faith No More and everything that I know about urban black culture came off of HBO. I had more in common with The Cosby Show than New Jack City. Still, it was obvious that Leslie wanted a "nigga" and if that was what it took to get in her pants, I was gonna give it my best performance.

I backed off from her a bit and reached down to her sweatpants and quickly pulled them down to her ankles. Leslie was no athlete, but she ran and swam to stay in shape, so she had great legs. I'd definitely noticed them before when I was stealing a glance or two. She was wearing white, lacy panties. Definitely not granny panties, but not Victoria's Secret or any of that shit. Leslie wasn't that kind of girl after all. I stood up and leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "Step outta them sweatpants and spread your legs, bitch." I was taking a big chance with "bitch". Maybe she wasn't that into the game, but I was getting into the part, so what can I say?

The "bitch" definitely worked since she did that little whimper again and stepped out of the sweatpants. I kicked them off to the side and ran my hands up under her t-shirt to those tits. No bra, so I was able to get a nice handful and enjoyed myself that way for a few moments while I rubbed my cock against her panty-clad ass. Leslie seemed to enjoy it too from the little noises she was making.

Still, who knew when or if Bridget was going to wake up and wander into the kitchen to see me with her best friend, so I figured it was best to get on with business. I grabbed the top of her panties and pulled those down to her ankles too, lifting her feet to take them off myself this time. I tossed them next to the sweatpants and worked my way back up those sweet legs. I pulled down my own boxers and let my cock spring forth. I'm not porn star, but I've got a respectable 7 inches and I was probably harder than I've ever been, so I was gonna put on a good showing.

I knew that Leslie wasn't a virgin. I don't think she was as sexually experienced as Bridget, but I knew for a fact that she'd had at least one boyfriend since coming to college and that they'd fucked. Like I said, she was a good Catholic girl, but she wasn't pristine any more. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "You on the pill, bitch? 'Cause I ain't gonna wear no rubber, but I am gonna get all up in your business. Don't be comin' to me and sayin' that I'm your baby daddy or somethin'. You got that?" Hey, cut me some slack, I was playing my part!

She shuddered and whimpered again as she nodded her head. So I pushed her shoulders down a bit, positioned myself at her cunt and shoved it all in at one stroke. Two things immediately hit me. First, that she was tight, sopping wet and felt fantastic. The second was that I'd found another screamer. Seriously, I almost freaked out enough to pull out when she let out a shriek that I was sure was going to wake up Bridget! Panicking a little bit, I covered Leslie's mouth. She definitely got off on that and started making even more excited little noises. A quick glance revealed a dish rag that I stretched over to grab and stuffed in Leslie's mouth. She gave a sort of surprised squeak, so I leaned back to her ear again. "You better keep that in your mouth, bitch! Nigga's gotta concentrate and you makin' enough noise to wake the house." She stiffened a bit and I know that she was processing the situation. Here we were, about to fuck like rabbits with her best friend, my girlfriend, twenty feet down the hall. She paused for a moment, then she nodded and she realized that we were now accomplices in this little crime.

So, with her hopefully muted a bit, I set to work fucking her. That's the best description that I can give. I didn't make sweet, sweet tender love to Leslie in that kitchen. I fucked her. And she loved every bit of it. I proceeded to rail her hard enough to knock the breath out of her when I pushed back in. I started out with my hands on her hips, but quickly moved them to her shoulders so that I could push harder. When she could, she'd push back against me, but mostly it was in my hands. Hers never left the counter and I could see her knuckles whiten with the strain. She came twice, almost collapsing the second time when her knees gave out, but I pushed her more firmly up against the counter and rammed it home like a freight train.

I have no idea how long we went on, and I know that if Bridget had come in, there was no way we could have stopped, but eventually I felt that familiar sensation in my balls and shoved it in one more time as deep as I could and exploded inside her. Now it was my turn to get weak in the knees, and I only kept from falling by supporting myself on top of her. My cock was still pulsing, dumping the last of my load into her when she spat out the rag, breathing heavily and her face red. She panted, "Fuck. Oh, fuck. Goddamn...", which was the first time that I'd ever heard her take the Lord's name in vain, but definitely not the last.

After a few ragged moments, I caught my own breath and pulled back and out of her, crouching to pull up my boxers. She lay panting on the counter for a few more moments and then pushed herself up as well. She mopped sweat from her forehead with the same rag that had been stuffed in her mouth just a few moments before and then looked me in the eye, somewhat guiltily. "Bridget's going to kill us when she finds out." Not "if she found out", I noticed. Neither of us was stupid enough to think that Bridget was going to remain blissfully unaware. But the look that we exchanged also told us that neither one of us cared at that point.

Still playing the part, I stepped forward to loom over her again and put my thumb to her mouth. "I'm goin' to sleep now, bitch. But I'm gonna take that sweet mouth next time, you can count on that." She shuddered again and whimpered, "Yes, sir..." before her pink little tongue darted out to lick my thumb.

Goddamn was goddamn right.