My Girlfriend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I felt the little nubs on my hairless chest stiffen, Mr. Bryant's tongue slid wetly across my chest and into my armpit, where he licked the sparse tuft of hair under my arm.

I moaned at this new and unexpected experience, attempting to calm down my heartbeat and not pass out while trying to figure out a way to slow everything down that was happening. There was no way to do that, of course, and when I felt my pants getting undone and being coaxed down my legs, I almost thought my knees would give out on me.

This was definitely not like being with Tom, and when Mr. Bryant's hand cupped the bulge in my BVD's, I felt ashamed about what he was holding onto, and when he got around to taking my underwear off, I feared for his reaction.

Tom's cock had been bigger than mine, but that didn't bother me that much, because while the difference was noticeable, it wasn't as humiliating as this was going to be. My cock was not freakishly small, but being maybe 5" long hard at best, and not very thick either, I felt completely inadequate, and my virtually hairless body was a stark contrast to Mr. Bryant as well.

My underwear now down to my quivering knees, I winced as Mr. Bryant knelt down to take them off of me completely. I glanced over at our reflection in the mirror, thrusting my pelvis out to make my dick appear bigger, but after my clothes came free of my ankles, I realized that Mr. Bryant didn't care, because his lips were quickly sliding down my dick, and didn't stop until his nose was buried in the tuft of hair above it, with his hands cupping my buttocks and pulling me tightly to him.

I groaned as my cock remained completely inside in Mr. Bryant's mouth while his tongue did things to my dick that I had never experienced before. When I felt his right hand come around from my ass and grab my balls, kneading and coaxing my nuts while he vigorously sucked my stem, I had no chance.

I completely lost anything resembling self-control, and could only reach down and hold his head while my seed spurted down his throat. Mr. Bryant took my load without blinking, and didn't stop sucking on my dick until it had been reduced to the little spout that he had seen in the showers.

Mr. Bryant's mouth let my dick slip out of his mouth, and held it between his thumb and index finger while he licked the tender opening and all around the mushroom shaped head, before getting back up to his feet. We stood there staring at each other for a second before he took my hands and brought them up to the top button of his shirt.

"I don't..." I said, totally out of my league with lovemaking, because what I had done before was purely mechanical and primitive.

"Relax, Jimmy," Mr. Bryant said as my trembling hands fought with the buttons of his shirt. "Be yourself, and do whatever you want to me. Do everything to me that you enjoyed me doing to you. That's a good way to start."

I nodded, working my way down the row of buttons until getting them all undone, and after I finished, I pulled the shirt off of him before sliding my hands all over his chest, letting my fingers rake the thick mat of hair that covered him from his neck on down. The hair was dense and a little moist, and it felt so comforting to me that I kept doing it.

Mr. Bryant must have liked it too, because he smiled and looked around my head at our reflection in the dresser mirror. He lifted his arms, linking his hands behind his head as an obvious invitation to me. After I briefly looked at the coal-black tufts of hair that overflowed his armpits, I leaned forward and buried my face in the jungle, inhaling the faint aromatic cocktail of cologne and perspiration as my lips caressed him. Not only did the scent not offend me, it actually seemed to work to arouse me.

"Mmmm... that's nice Jimmy," Mr. Bryant groaned, and when my hands came down and started undoing his belt, he murmured his approval, and even moved his hips as the pants fell down and kicked them off for me, along with his boxers.

We were both naked now, and I felt my cock coming back to life as my eyes took in all of Mr. Bryant's body. He was an incredibly hairy man, completely coated with the wiry black pelt front and back, with the only difference being that the hair was even denser and thicker in his pubic area and under his arms.

I found all of his body hair even more exciting to touch than it was to look at, which was saying something. Eventually, my hand slid down between his legs to his cock. He was still flaccid, and when my hand grabbed the long tube, I was struck at how elastic it felt as I pulled on it.

There was a fat vein that wandered down the length of his cock, and as I slowly tugged on it, the thought of this very same organ tearing into my girlfriend's petite mother sent a chill down my spine.

I felt the blood surge through the hose, and as it got bigger in my hand, his hands were on my shoulders, gently coaxing me down to my knees until I was at eye level with his cock. Now half-hard, it had gotten even longer, but while my hand could not completely encircle it around the base of his cock, I was able to fully grip it halfway up the bronze-hued shaft .

I opened my mouth and let my lips slide wetly down the conical crown, feeling Mr. Bryant's hands running through my hair approvingly. He was hard by the time the tip of his member touched the back of my throat, and I gripped the shaft with both hands as I let my mouth go up and down the rest of his weapon.

He encouraged me to use my hands while I sucked him off, and I began spinning my fists while my mouth went down on the top half of him, and when he began moving his hips back and forth while his balls began bouncing off of my chin, I realized that I was doing okay.

"Here, over here Jimmy," Mr. Bryant said, pulling me up to my feet and bringing me over to the bed, yanking down the covers as he opened the drawer of the night stand.

I got placed onto my hands and knees, and my body convulsed when I felt something cold and wet touch my anus. Before I could protest, I felt a well-oiled finger slide into my ass, and I found myself face down on the mattress when a second finger joined it.

He couldn't actually be thinking of doing it, I thought as his probing got more rough. Tommy had put his finger up there a couple of times, and I had done the same to him, but that was as far as we had gone. Now Mr. Bryant seemed like he was ready to go farther. A lot farther, but by the time I squeaked a protest, there was no stopping him.

...

Chapter 6: Boldly going.

Bolding going where no man had gone before. That was the thought that raced through my mind when I felt the tip of Mr. Bryant's cock touch the puckered ring of my upraised ass, but my protest was muffled by the pillow my face was buried in.

It hurt. Despite the spear-like shape of his huge organ, the glans was still considerably bigger than the fingers he had worked up inside of me, and as he slid more of him into me, I squealed my discomfort into the bedding.

Mr. Bryant's hands came around my hips, and when his right hand grabbed my dick and the left clenched my balls, it took my mind off the pain. Enough so that I found myself getting hard again despite it all, and this pleased him.

"Thta's it, Jimmy," he growled as his body climbed over mine, the hair feeling sweet against my skin. "You like my cock up your ass?"

"Yes," I grunted.

After painfully hitting the end of the trail once, Mr. Bryant soon got into the rhythm and depth that not only pleased him, but was doing the same to me. The sloshing of the water-bed and our grunts were all that I could hear as he moved in and out of my ass, and I was actually sorry when I felt him pull his cock out of me.

Mr. Bryant wasn't done, however, and after he rolled me onto my back and slid a pillow under me, I found him between my legs once more, only this time he was facing me, and as he lifted my thighs I felt his cock slide into my ass again.

It felt different from this angle, but no less enjoyable for me, and Mr. Bryant seemed to enjoy being able to look at me while he probed deep into my bowels.

"You really like it in the ass, don't you?" Mr. Bryant muttered. "Damn, you've got a real tight one too."

His hand reached down and grabbed my dick, which was hard, and when I looked up at the mirror I could see him jerking me off. The image made it seem like I was being mauled by some kind of animal, as I could see the broad hairy back of Mr. Bryant as he thrust into me. I didn't recognize my face, which was contorting wildly as I felt my orgasm rising inside of me.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced while my body bounced around on the bed, and I felt Mr. Bryant's hand clench around the base of my dick, grinding his thumb into the area between my dick and balls while my whole body tingled while on the brink of orgasm.

When I finally erupted, my dick squirted my seed all over my stomach and chest as I came, and this must have excited Mr. Bryant as well, because seconds later I felt him pull his cock almost all the way out of me. While leaving the tip of his dick at the entrance of my anus, I felt his hot cum squirt inside of my ass, soothing my stretched insides as his cock kept spurting into me, with each blast accompanied by a loud moan from him.

Mr. Bryant fell off to my side, and we looked at each other in the mirror as we recovered. I shivered at the sensation of his cum oozing out of my ass while my own seed hardened on my stomach, and after I rolled off of the pillow I felt Mr. Bryant's arms bring me close to him, and his warming pelt felt comforting against my damp skin.

"You okay, Jimmy?" Mr. Bryant asked me, kissing my neck and shoulders as he hugged me.

"Yes," I answered in a much less nervous tone than I had been speaking in, and despite the aching sensation, I found myself wishing that he was still inside of me.

"Does that mean you liked it?" Mr. Bryant asked.

Indeed it did.

...

thanks for reading

12