My Girlfriend's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
The second erotic encounter with Sam.
2.3k words
4.52
31k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second Time

As things worked out, I didn't see Sam's mother again. I know she cared for me but there was no real spark between us. She kept making excuses not to see me so eventually, we decided to call it a day. It was all quite amicable, with no hard feelings.

One evening, as I was relaxing with my feet up on the sofa, my phone rang. An unknown number. I don't often answer when I see this but for some reason, this time I did.

"Hello?" I said with a questioning tone to my voice.

"Hello John... how are you?" It was Sam.

"Sam, it's great to hear your voice, I'm OK, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, I was very sorry to hear about you and Mum though. I didn't see that coming. Are you sure you're OK?" she asked with genuine concern.

" Well some things are just not meant to be I guess. To be honest I do miss the company!" I admitted.

"I don't really know if I should even suggest it but, could I, well, come and see you?" she eventually managed to ask. "I quite understand if you'd rather I didn't, so don't be afraid to say no."

"I would truly love to see you again Sam, you wouldn't tell your Mum where you're going though would you?" I asked with concern, "I'd hate to cause any problem between you and Her."

"Oh great, I'm so glad you said yes, and no, I'll just tell Mum I'm seeing a friend," She quickly replied, "what she doesn't know cant hurt her. When can I come?"

"How about now?" I said, laughing, "no, but seriously Sam, I'm free any weekend.

"What day is it?" she asked herself, "oh yeah Wednesday, how about I drive down Friday evening, would that be OK?"

"Looking forward to it already. Let me know when you expect to get here and I'll be ready." I said.

With a sudden change in her tone, she said, "OK then Katie, I'll see you Friday, Bye." quickly adding in a whisper, "sorry, Mum just came in," then promptly hung up.

About a half hour later, I heard a text come through on my phone. Opening it up I smiled and laughed to myself when I saw a selfie of Sam in just her underwear, with a grin on her face.

So Friday was here and Sam had text to say she hoped to be with me around ten. As promised I was ready for her. Freshly showered, I waited for her arrival. I heard her car pull up outside and shortly after, a nock on the door.

"Hello Honey," I said as I opened the door.

As she fell into my arms and I felt the warmth of her body against mine she said, "So good to see you again."

We stood there hugging for what seemed like an age. God she smelt good. The smell of her freshly washed hair and her subtle perfume together with the feel of her young sexy little figure pressed tightly against me, had my cock hardening already.

"Come in through to the lounge," I said, reluctantly breaking our embrace and closing the door.

She sat down in the single armchair opposite me as I resumed my usual place on the sofa, allowing me to take in her attire. She wore a tight fitting white tee shirt which showed off her perfect little chest. Light blue coloured jeans which hugged her gorgeous little legs, and on her feet she wore open toed shoes displaying her sexy little toes with green painted nails, which I soon realised matched her fingers.

We chatted for a while about what we both had been up to since we last met and shared a bottle of wine.

"Do you like my nail polish? You keep looking at my feet," She asked as she wiggled her toes.

"Green!" I exclaimed, with a smile.

"Yeah well I thought I'd try something different. I haven't forgotten what you like you know. In fact I was thinking while I was driving down about your fetish. I have to admit, I got quite... well, wet," She giggled and then continued, "Perhaps I should clean myself up!"

"Don't you dare," I said, "You can leave that to me."

"Oh Fuck John, that just sent a shiver through my whole body." She admitted, giving me a cheeky little grin.

"How about you get yourself up them stairs and I'll be up in a minute," I suggested.

She didn't need any more encouragement, she was up out of her seat almost before I'd finished talking. As I had a quick check that lights were off and doors locked, I felt my now semi erect cock brushing against my robe... I made my way upstairs.

When I walked in the bedroom there was a little pile of clothes on the floor beside the bed, where Sam sat with the duvet pulled up to her neck, a huge smile on her face. Looking back to her clothes on the floor, I could see the Item on the top of the pile was her panties. She was totally naked, under that duvet. I walked around and picked up her panties from the pile and held them up.

"You like my black panties?" She asked, still grinning,"I did warn you I was wet."

Looking back down, examining the wet patch on her Panties I raised them to my nose and with a long slow sniff, took in the aroma of this gorgeous, sexy girls juices.

"Oooo... look," said Sam, "there he is, my little friend has popped out to say hello... well not so little."

She was looking straight at my now fully erect cock which had sprung loose from my robe.

"Oh, poor thing, he's got a tear in his eye," she observed, "Bring him here and let me wipe that off."

As I moved towards her she let go of the duvet as she reached for my shaft, her pert perfect little tits now in full view. She took my cock in her hands and lowered her mouth to kiss the tip. As she withdrew her lips, a string of pre cum stretched out between us.

"Mmmm... that tastes so fucking good," she said, and kissed it again.

Still holding her panties, I took another long sniff while Sam was pulling my foreskin down and was now licking just below the helmet. She was quickly rewarded by another tear in the eye.

Now holding me by one hand at the base, she ran her tongue slowly down my shaft. As she licked up and down, the tear of pre cum turned into a stream that was now running down the inside of my cock. Sam unaware until it touched her hand holding me firmly at the base. When she felt it, she moved her head around so she could lick it off and with obvious delight, taste it. Perhaps I'm not the only one with a fetish!

After licking up the stream of pre cum, pulling my cock down with her hand, she licked down to the base on the inside of my cock... I gasped at the new sensation.

Thinking that she was hurting me, she apologised, "Oh sorry, am I hurting?"

"Oh God no," I quickly replied, "That feels good."

She continued licking, up and down the inside. "Your cock tastes so good!... think I need to check those balls out, make sure you been looking after them," she teased.

She quickly repositioned herself and was now kneeling on the floor in front of me so she could reach my balls with her mouth. Before she started on my balls she suddenly noticed a string of pre cum hanging from my knob and quickly before it fell, opened her mouth to catch it on her tongue. As I looked down at her, she closed her mouth and then her eyes and by the movements of her mouth I could see she was savouring the experience. If it is a fetish, I'm happy to oblige.

"You enjoying that Sam?" I questioned.

"Oh... sorry," she said, looking embarrassed, as though she'd been caught doing something wrong, "am I perverted? I just love the texture... the taste, and the thought of where it's come from. Oh God, I'm weird aren't I." She was now blushing.

"Don't be silly girl, you obviously don't realise what a turn on it is for me. We like what we like, it's not hurting me and it's not hurting you, so cant see a problem. Anyhow, just look at me... sniffing your wet knickers," I said, reassuringly.

"That's a relief," she said, "I love it so much I'd hate to stop doing it...and you have so much of it...would hate to see it go to waste."

"You keep at it down there and I'm sure you'll get your reward, you dirty, sexy little pervert," I said jokingly.

She giggled. Oh how I love that giggle.

I felt her lips gently kissing my balls, slow, tender kisses all over them. My cock twitching uncontrollably, bouncing off her nose and face. Sucking them gently into her hot, wet mouth, one at a time. I shrugged my robe off to keep it out the way and dropped her knickers on the floor.

Letting a ball slip from her mouth, she looked up at me as she raised herself up, still kneeling, her tits now brushed against my shaft, she took hold of it and started rubbing my swollen knob on her nipple, her stiff, little nipple. She took great delight pulling my knob slowly away from her nipple and watched intently at the string of pre cum stretched between them, repeating the game several times on each nipple.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to stand much more, not wanting to cum yet but certainly ready to, I pulled away and moved to the bed and beckoned Sam to join me. As she climbed up beside me I suddenly realised she had a small neat bush of blond hair between her legs. I'm not blessed with a good memory but I know she was smooth before.

"Think it's about time I tasted that tight little Hairy, pussy, don't you," I said.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that, sorry, don't you like hairy?" She asked, hoping I liked it.

"Love your sexy little cunt, don't care what it's wearing!" I assured her, smiling.

Another giggle.

I wriggled down the bed to make room for her to sit on my face, She understood what I was doing and what I wanted her to do and positioned herself over my face. Looking up, I took some time to admire her fantastic little body from this angle. Her pert tits jutting out, her sweet sexy face above and her lovely blond hair hanging passed her shoulders.

She looked down at me and saw me looking up. "How do I smell John?" She asked, with a dirty little smile on her sweet face. "You did say you were gonna clean me up down there."

"You smell amazing girl... and don't you worry, I'll have this cleaned up in no time... well actually, it could take sometime," I joked.

"No problem, take your time, just make sure you do a good job," She joked back.

I started kissing and licking her soft thighs and tasted her juices that had been leaking from her little slit and running down her. She lowered herself further onto my mouth until her clit touched my nose and her pussy lips were brushing my lips. She was so wet. I started licking between her moist lips, up and down which caused my nose to rub up and down her stiff little clit. She moaned with shear pleasure.

Grinding her cunt down on my face, forcing my tongue deeper and deeper inside her she suddenly pulled herself away and in a lustful tone in her voice said, "I need your cock inside me... I need to Fuck you."

Still kneeling over me she managed to shuffle down the bed towards my cock, "Fucking Hell... look how wet you are John, you've made a puddle," she said as she dipped her fingers in my mess and scooped some up to her lips.

Wanking my cock in her hand she brushed it against her clit several times before rubbing it along her wet slit. Positioning the knob at the entrance of her cunt she lowered herself slowly on to my hard shaft until it was deep inside her. She sat there for a moment, not moving, while we both enjoyed the moment... Then she slowly lifted herself up, slowly, until only the tip was inside her. She reached down and stroked the shaft with her fingers. We made eye contact as she once again lowered herself on my cock, this time not stopping when fully impaled. Faster and faster she went, I started returning her thrusts, meeting her downward movement with a thrust upwards. Reaching up with my hands, rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples.

We both cried out at the same moment, and then again as we both felt my spunk shoot deep inside her, and again, and again she kept bouncing on me until our orgasms subsided. She leaned back resting on her hands, still with my spent cock inside her, while we both gasped for breath.

Regaining some strength, she lifted herself off of me, my cock soaked with her cum and mine, slipped from her cunt. Lying down beside me she slipped two fingers inside herself then brought them to her mouth and licked them clean saying, "Oh... Fuck that's so good."

She groped for my hand. Without another word spoken she cuddled up against me and I pulled the duvet over us, turning out the bedside lamp, and that was how we stayed till morning.

To be continued...