My Girlfriend's Dildo

Story Info
My girlfriend's ex returns to town.
6.5k words
4.47
111k
211
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,845 Followers

Author's Note / Disclaimer: This story involves cuckolding and contains both hetero- and homosexual situations.

***

Emily, my girlfriend, loved her dildo for as long as I had been dating her. It was about 8 inches long and thick. We had been dating for about 6 months, and it was a routine part of our sex life. I would frequently use the dildo on her first, getting her wet and excited before proceeding to the real thing. When I slid it in and out of her tight pussy, she would go wild, moaning and sweating and taking hardly any time at all to make her cum. I didn't mind - it was an easy and hot way to get her off and get her primed for my (only slightly smaller) cock.

More recently, she even started using it on me. I'm a pretty open-minded guy, so it wasn't a big deal when she would sometimes slide her fingers into my ass, but it did catch me by surprise when she wanted to bring the dildo into the equation, if for no other reason than it was so big. But she kept bringing it into things, rubbing the dildo against my ass and teasing my hole with the tip of it. I'll be honest though, it actually felt pretty good. I got more and more used to this, until one night she kept prodding at my hole and had me moaning on it, then started very slowly and gradually pressing it inside me. She lubed it up and went really slowly, so that the pain wasn't too bad, and before I knew it, she was outright fucking me with this thing and I was begging her not to stop. But hey, I was always open to new things, and we had a good time, and after we did that for a while, we switched things up and I fucked her to multiple orgasms. We started doing this on occasion and we both really got off on it. A few times I even came as she thrust it in and out of me.

We have a great relationship. At 23 years old, she is a year older than me, and I just love her fit, petite body. She's blond, works hard to stay in shape, and has perky tits that are a perfect handful. I love to squeeze her cute little butt when her legs are wrapped around me. She's fun and energetic, but also smart and considerate and cares a lot about me. I feel so lucky to have a girl like her, and I think she also appreciates my smooth, well-toned physique that I've developed from being a swimmer since high school.

Six months into our relationship, things had reached a pretty steady place, but then something happened that threw a bit of a wrench into things. One day, as we were sitting on the couch watching TV, her phone lit up and she started reading something on her screen. After a few seconds, she let out an excited little gasp, then looked over at me with a kind of guilty expression on her face.

"What's up?" I asked, curious what had happened.

"Oh, um, it's not a big deal," Emily told me. "I just got an email from Mike, my ex." My eyebrows raised. I had heard of Mike - we had both discussed our previous relationships as most couples do - but didn't really know much about him except that he was the guy she dated before me and had moved across the country about a year ago. "You know how he's been living in LA?"

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"Well, he actually found a better job here and is gonna be moving back in a couple of weeks."

"Oh...ok," I said, feeling a little bit of a jealous tingle but not getting particularly concerned.

"So, yeah, he was just emailing me letting me know, saying maybe we could catch up when he's back in town...no big deal," Emily said. I nodded, and there was a little bit of silence before she said, "That's not gonna be weird for you, is it, Lucas? I know you're not the jealous type, that's part of why I love you."

I smiled and said with complete sincerity, "Oh, whatever, babe, it's fine, I trust you. Not a big deal at all."

She smiled and moved over next to me, nestling her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and we kept watching TV. Later that night, we had some particularly great sex - with heavy use of her dildo, of course.

***

A couple days later, we were sitting and reading together. She was lying down on her back on the couch, wearing a tank top and a pair of cotton boyshorts, her feet on my lap. Her tanktop had crept up, revealing her flat stomach, which I was enjoying sneaking glances at as I read. After a while, her phone started lighting up. Emily sighed and reached over to look at it, then giggled as she read.

"What is it?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, it's just Mike," she said, "he, um...well, he's been begging me for, like, sexy pics of me." She giggled some more. "I told him I have a boyfriend, but he keeps saying, like, please, come on, it's not a big deal, blah blah blah."

I laughed. "I feel bad for him," I said. "Sounds desperate."

"Yeah, I mean, he's just teasing and kidding around with me, he's really not a bad guy, I swear," Emily said. "I probably shouldn't have even told you, but I know you won't take it the wrong way."

I shrugged. "Hey, he's giving it his best shot, I don't blame him."

She laughed, and we went back to reading...but I couldn't seem to focus. My cock was stirring at thoughts of Emily and her ex-boyfriend sending flirty texts to each other. The idea of her sending sexy pics to him was actually really hot. Fuck, why was I so turned on by this?

After a minute or two of these thoughts going through my head and my dick getting harder and harder, I asked her casually, "You know what would be funny?"

"What?" she asked, still reading her book.

"If you actually sent him some pics," I said, glancing over to scan her reaction.

She gave me an amused look. "You're still thinking about this?" she asked.

I laughed, a little embarrassed. "No, I mean, I just think it could be funny to, like, tease him a little bit."

She looked a little stunned. "Really?" Sitting up a little, she grazed her foot across my obvious boner, gasping. She looked at me and a sly smile crept across her face. "Oh, I get it," she said. "You like showing off to him what he can't have but you can."

I rubbed my hand along her bare thigh, then up across her flat stomach. "I dunno, I guess so...what you're wearing now would work pretty well for a sexy pic, actually," I said. My hand moved up even further, to the bottom hem of her tanktop. "Especially if we push this up a little bit..."

She laughed, pushing my hand away a little. "Oh my god, Lucas, you're so bad!"

"Come on, what's the big deal," I said, laughing too. She stopped pushing my hands away, allowing them to slide back up and under her tank top.

"Well, I'm not gonna stand in the way if you're okay with it," she said, giggling. She handed me her phone. "Um, here, you take the pic."

I sat for a second, a little stunned that she had so quickly consented to this, but really, I could see that she was turned on by this just as much as I was - which only turned me on more.

"Here, what if I'm like this," she said, pulling the small, white tank top she was wearing up the middle of her body with one hand, revealing the bottom of her tits almost up to her nipples. She then lifted her butt up a little to really show off how good her stomach looked, and then, with her other hand, pulled down the boy shorts she was wearing to reveal just a little bit of her hips and the top curve of her ass.

I almost came in my pants as she posed like this for me - but really, for Mike. "Are you serious?" I asked her, "you really want me to send a pic like this to your ex-boyfriend?"

"You just said it would be fun!" she said.

"Yeah...I guess..." I hesitated for only a couple moments, then brought the camera up and framed my girlfriend's tight body perfectly, snapping the picture. I handed the phone back. "There ya go...send away."

She took the phone and quickly started tapping, clearly excited. "Oh my god, he's gonna freak out," she said.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I'm not telling," she said, sticking her tongue out playfully at me and rubbing her foot in my crotch. Her phone buzzed, she immediately looked at it and giggled. "He wants more..." she said suggestively.

"He'll have to wait," I told her, plucking the phone out of her hand and putting it on the table, then pinning her arms back and leaning down for a kiss. She let out a moan, and we went on to have some of the best sex we'd had since we met - and one of the few times we didn't incorporate her beloved dildo.

***

Over the next couple weeks, I would occasionally catch Emily snapping pics of herself in different states of undress - in her workout clothes, in a skimpy two-piece bathing suit, in bra and panties, even one where she was totally topless and was just barely covering her breasts with one arm. It felt like she was going a little beyond my original idea of just teasing Mike a little bit and started to seem like she was outright flirting with him, but at the same time, I continued to be really turned on by it.

A few days before Mike was moving back to town, Emily was again typing away on her phone. Earlier that morning, she had sent him her most revealing pic yet - she was completely naked, in bed, on her stomach. Her breasts were pressed a little bit against the sheets so that you couldn't see her nipples, but in the background of the picture, her bare ass was raised up in the air seductively.

"What's he saying?" I asked casually.

"Umm, well, he keeps asking for pics that show my tits," she said.

I looked at her. "Do you think maybe we're taking this a little too far?" I asked. "I mean, he's gonna be in town soon, I don't want him, ya know, expecting anything from you when he gets here."

"Oh, I've already told him these pics don't mean anything and that I'm just teasing him for fun," she said. "Besides, he's not the kind of guy who would ever try to do anything with another guy's girlfriend. We're just playing around."

I completely trusted Emily, so that was good enough for me. "Ok, so...you want to send him pics of your tits?" I asked.

"Only if it's okay with you," she said. "I understand if it's too weird."

I thought about it for a second, and ultimately my stirring cock won out over any discomfort I felt. "Um...well...go ahead, I guess it's no big deal."

"Really?" she said, sitting up excitedly. "Ok, I'll be back in a little bit, gonna go do a little photo shoot." She winked at me and ran off to the bedroom. My cock swelled thinking about her snapping naked pics and sending them to her ex-boyfriend. She was up there for quite a while.

***

A few days after Mike moved back into town, Emily skipped up to me as I was making breakfast and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked her up and down, as she was wearing only a large, loose-fitting t-shirt that barely covered her ass.

"Good morning, babe," I said.

"Good morning...smells good," Emily said, smiling and flashing me her butt as she walked to the dining table. A few minutes passed as I finished cooking, and when I brought a couple plates of scrambled eggs to the table, Emily gave me a funny look and said, "So...Mike's been in town now for a few days, I was thinking maybe we could invite him over tonight?"

I knew this was coming - Emily and Mike had been together for, like, 2 years before they broke up, and their breakup ended with them on pretty good terms, so of course two people that close weren't going to just ignore each other. "Yeah, sure, sounds good. He can come over around 8 and we'll have a few drinks."

"Perfect," she said.

I hesitated for a moment, then said, "I don't want to be the jealous boyfriend or anything, but you don't, like, still have feelings for him, right?"

Emily smiled sympathetically at me. "Oh, baby, of course not! We had a good time during our relationship but ultimately we were definitely not compatible. I think we can probably be friends, but I definitely don't have feelings for him."

This comforted me. "Okay, cool."

"I will say, I hope you don't get too intimidated by how, like, muscular he is. I mean, you're obviously super fit and hot, but he's just, you know, bigger and, well, stronger, I guess."

"Oh...well, that's okay," I said. I tried to suppress the images flashing through my head of my girlfriend with a muscle-bound stud.

"Yeah..." Emily said. "And obviously we had pretty good sexual chemistry. But I'll be on my best behavior, I promise." She giggled.

I laughed. "You better be."

***

The rest of the day, there was a kind of nervous energy in the air. It went totally unspoken, but I think we were both a little excited to see Emily reunited with her ex. I knew nothing would really happen, but I did expect some flirtation, the thought of which just really turned me on, as perverse as it seemed.

Finally, that evening, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was Mike. He was about what I expected - a handsome, brown-haired, muscular guy in his early 20s. He wore a tank top that showed off his strong arms and pecs, and a pair of shorts. I was a little surprised he was dressed like this - it seemed a little bit like he was showing off. But at the same time, it was a hot summer night, so it made sense.

"Hi, you must be Mike," I said, putting my hand out. "I'm Lucas."

Mike smiled and shook my hand firmly. "Hi, Lucas, nice to meet you!"

"Come on in," I said.

As Mike entered the house, Emily came skipping up behind me. "Mike! So good to see you!" She wore a pair of denim shorts that fully covered her ass but not much else and a white button-up blouse that revealed just a little bit of cleavage - nothing indecent by any means, but definitely sexy.

"Emily!" Mike exclaimed. They gave each other a big hug, Mike lifting her off the ground and Emily raising her feet in the air. He gently set her down and they separated. I saw them look each other up and down and my cock stirred.

"You're looking good," Emily said. "Still spending plenty of time in the gym, I see."

"You know it," Mike said. "You're looking great too...but, um, I already knew that from those pics you sent!"

We all laughed at that. "Yeah, you should really be thanking me for letting her do that," I interjected.

"Yeah, I guess so," Mike said, "although it's also kind of cruel to get teased like that!" We laughed again. "No, but seriously, man," Mike continued, "I feel like I should say this right off the bat. I know her sending those pics, and having me over tonight, might be a little uncomfortable, but I just want you to know I completely respect your relationship and would never want to do anything to mess that up or make things weird between you two."

"Oh, thanks, man, that's really cool of you to say," I said.

"Now that that's out of the way, would you care for a drink, Mike?" Emily asked.

"A beer would be great," Mike said.

"I'll grab you one," I said. "You two go ahead and have a seat in the living room, we've got some snacks and music set up in there."

"Can you make a screwdriver, please, babe?" Emily asked.

"Sure thing," I said, and walked back to the kitchen as Emily and Mike moved to the living room. After grabbing beers for myself and Mike and making Emily's drink, I carried them into the living room and found Emily and Mike sitting on opposite ends of the couch. I set the drinks on the coffee table and sat on a chair to the side of the couch.

We drank and listened to music and talked. Mike told us about his new job, Emily told him what she had been up to since Mike had moved away. Mike was very nice about asking me about my work too, being very considerate about not making me a third wheel, which I had been a little nervous about. As we talked, I saw that Mike was actually a really cool guy with similar interests to me and Emily.

The drinks kept flowing and everybody started getting a little more relaxed. Mike and Emily had been keeping their distance from each other on the couch, but I still caught them looking each other up and down a lot, Emily sometimes biting her lower lip as she admired Mike's hard body. My cock would get hard every time she did this.

After we'd all had several drinks and were feeling a little tipsy, there was a lull in the conversation, and I guess Emily decided to get a little more daring. "Um, you know what's not fair?" she asked.

"Not fair?" Mike asked.

"Yes, not fair," Emily asked, a sly smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Well..." Emily said, "Mike got to see all those pics that I sent to him..."

I raised my eyebrows that she was bringing this up again - thus far, the conversation had stayed pretty safe and non-sexual. "Yeah..." I said, not sure where this was headed.

"But I didn't get to see anything of him," Emily said, pouting playfully.

Mike and I exchanged a surprised glance and both laughed nervously. "I mean, what he's wearing now shows off quite a bit," I said.

"Yeah, but he got to see *all* of me," she said. "Don't you think that's unfair?"

I laughed. "So, what, you just want him to strip down naked right here?"

She giggled. "No, but, I mean, he could at least, like, take his shirt off."

Mike looked down, embarrassed.

"Emily!" I said. "You're making him uncomfortable." As I was saying this, I was aware that my dick was rock hard at the fact that Emily was wanting to see Mike shirtless.

"Oh, so he gets to see my tits but I don't get to see his chest?" she asked, exasperated.

Emily was definitely making things a little awkward, but given how turned on I was, I wasn't going to discourage this. "I mean, I guess that is a little unfair..." I said.

At this, Mike looked at me, a little surprised. "Dude, like I said before, I don't want to do anything that makes things weird..."

"Mike, that's very sweet and you're so respectful, but it's fine, I just want the same eye candy I gave you," Emily said innocently.

I laughed a little. "Yeah, man, it's actually fine, we're all friends at this point, go ahead and give her a little show."

"Well, I mean, if you're sure it's not too weird..." Mike said.

""I'm sure," I said. Emily sat up expectantly. Mike shook his head and laughed nervously, then proceeded to peel his tank top off, revealing a tanned, muscular torso with six-pack abs.

"Wow," Emily gasped.

"You like?" Mike asked, looking both embarrassed and proud.

"Yes, I like very much," Emily said. "You're even more toned than I remember." She bit her lip again, staring at him. "Sorry, honey," she said to me, "I'm just gonna take in the view for a minute." My cock strained against my jeans.

An awkward silence followed as Mike just sat there shirtless and Emily stared, then we all burst out laughing. "Ok, well...I think this is a good time for me to get some more drinks," I said and left to the kitchen.

When I came back, Mike was laughing and saying, "Emily, no, that's crazy!"

"Oh, come on, it's no big deal!" Emily protested.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I placed drinks on the coffee table and sat down.

"Well, I was just saying, to make things a even more fair, Mike should strip down to his underwear," Emily said, laughing.

"Emily!" I said. "Come on, that's too far."

"Oh, honey, it's fine, we're all mature adults here, I just want a little peek at what Mike has under his shorts," Emily said.

"I mean, you've already seen what I have plenty of times," Mike said.

"Well, exactly, all the more reason it's not really a big deal," Emily said reasonably.

Mike and I exchanged glances again. "I mean, she's making some good points..." I said. "If you're not too weirded out, it's fine by me."

"Are you sure, dude?" Mike asked me, looking surprised.

I felt a little embarrassed, but I also didn't want this to stop. "Yeah, I mean, it's not that big a deal," I said.

"I mean, it's just that, well, I kind of have a, um..." Mike said, fumbling with his words as he gestured at his crotch.

Emily gasped and giggled.. "Oh, really? Well, that's even better."

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,845 Followers
12