My Girlfriend's Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,152 Followers

It had been only seconds since the slap, but already Cheryl had Greg's dick back in her mouth, still soft, but determined to make it otherwise.

Sara flung the door of the apartment open and ran out, not bothering to close it. With her leaving, the next move to be made was up to me...

I didn't even bother dressing. Completely nude, I chased Sara down the steps and into the parking garage. Her heels clicked fast and loud on the pavement as she rushed to her car. She was passing the front bumper when I grabbed her by the shoulder, spun her around, and pinned her against the concrete column beside us. I grabbed the neck of her low-cut black blouse with both hands and tore the fabric right down the middle. Her giant, double D breasts swung free, and I hugged them against my chest as I embraced her. I kissed her hard on the mouth, feeding her my tongue and feeding off hers. I grinded my hard-on against her crotch and grabbed her ass when I felt her lifting herself, wrapping her legs around me.

Sara's clothes had soaked up much of the water that had drenched her from the shower, but her skin was still slick and her hair was still dripping wet. It made holding onto her that much harder, but I was so intent on having her, and having all of her, that it didn't matter. Her pants were still on, but I humped my cock against her crotch anyway.

I still had her up off her feet when Sara reached between our bodies and fumbled at her button and zipper. When she'd undone them, I spun around and laid her out across the hood of her car. I pushed my face into her huge tits, sucking and licking them, and the whole while we were both working furiously to remove her pants. We got them down to her thighs, and her plump ass squealed as it rubbed across the hood. I moved down, licking her pussy; no, attacking it. Thrusting my tongue inside her steaming cunt with the force of a small dick, and getting just the reaction a dick would typically make. Sara screamed out, panicked and overcome, swearing and gasping breathlessly. She pawed at her own breasts, squeezing the massive globes together and pinching and pulling her nipples.

As I ate her out, I kept tugging at Sara's pants, trying to get them past her ankles. But they were stuck, and I was getting so frustrated I finally had to take my mouth off her for just long enough to back away and rip her pants away. I did it so hard and fast that her shoes came off with them and flew across the garage past me. I dove back between her thighs, but Sara was ready. She spread them for me and even arched her spine to raise her ass off the hood of the car. I grabbed her ass and held her up to me, accepting her offering and eating frantically, fueled by passion, anger, and need. She squeezed my head with her thighs, but I wished only that she could've squeezed harder, for feeling her intimate flesh pressed against me like that was like being in a dream.

The fact that we were so distant, even as acquaintances, just hours ago made it all the better. And having been brought together by the same feelings and events connected us in a way I never would've thought possible.

I lifted Sara's ass higher, hungry for more. I pushed my face in her ass and tongued her anus. Her body went wild and she screamed again. She bucked so hard I lost my grip on her and dropped her back onto the hood, denting it, but neither of us cared. She flipped over, presenting her ass to me and spreading her legs. I pushed my dick underneath to her pussy, so soft and warm and soaking wet. I slid in slowly though she was wet enough for me to go right in. But I wanted to last, and I did. I fucked her hard, shaking the car so badly the shocks groaned in protest. Sara wasn't quiet either. The whole time she was panting or gasping or moaning and begging for more. I grabbed a handful of ass with one hand and ran the other hand up to her wet hair, massaging her scalp below before grabbing a handful of blonde strands and just holding on for dear life.

I didn't pull, but she pulled her head away to cause me to, and she screamed from the sensation it gave her, then pounded on the hood of the car with her fists. When she'd had enough, she raised herself off the car, but stayed leaning on it with her forearms and, amazingly, her forehead. She looked under herself at her own big tits as they swung from me fucking her. Only now I was fucking her doggie while pressing my body onto hers, laying across her back, hugging her, and grabbing those meaty tits and holding them through the ride. Sara thrust herself against me, and her body was no longer slick from the shower, but from yet another worked up sweat. And so was mine.

But then I realized that Sara hadn't raised herself so she could look under at her own breasts. She reached below herself, caught my balls as the flopped against her, and then pulled in and began rubbing them against her clit. I couldn't keep pistoning into her as long as she had me like this, but it didn't stop me from thrusting, which I did, and the added sensation of her fingers and clit rubbing my testicles had me screaming without hesitation.

Then, with a magnificent snap of her body, Sara hit orgasm. She jolted upright, her pussy getting so tight I thought it might pinch my dick off, yet it was as much pleasure as I ever remember having. We fell back away from the car until I ran, back-first, into the concrete column, and we stayed linked the whole time. But as good as it all felt, this was not a position to cum in, and I was about to. So I bulldozed Sara back toward the car, lifting her with a miraculous burst of strength, and twisting her around so she was now facing me. We collapsed onto the hood of the car, further damaging it, me landing on top of her just as she was snapping into the peak of her orgasm and I was finally unleashing mine. I came in her hard, and I kissed her harder, hyperventilating into her mouth as she cried back into mine.

I pumped into her using every last bit of energy I had, but my cum kept shooting, and I couldn't stop. But Sara hadn't stopped climaxing either, and she clawed at my back and thrust her hips at me as her pussy begged for more. When it was all finally over, my body was so exhausted that I couldn't even roll off Sara. But if either of us had wanted me to, we would have stopped kissing. Instead, we kept making out, our tongues growing slower as we tired, but with no less intention.

It was then that a strange thing happened. We stopped making out, but we did as lovers do. A hard kiss became a soft one and so on, until finally we pecked each other's lips very slowly, very intimately. And we were looking into each other's eyes. Not looking away, but not wanting to.

"Was that a pity fuck?" Sara finally asked seriously.

"No," I replied, and I kissed her again. "That was make-up sex."

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Eric and Sara, check out 'My Girlfriend's Girlfriend 1 and 2'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,152 Followers
12