My Girlfriend's Mom

Story Info
He savors morning sex with her mother.
3.7k words
4.46
413.2k
57
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,305 Followers

My name is Will, everyone calls me Weezer, a nickname my Grandpa gave me when I was six years old and stuck with me. I'm 24, I don't have the body of a body builder nor am I hung like a horse in fact, I'm on the thin side. 6'2" at 185 pounds, a hard wind could blow me over, and I would say I am average in the lower region. But I do have a very nice looking girlfriend, and she has a beautiful mother. Not the ones you always hear about, the ones that look like they could be sisters, but, both are extremely good looking.

Linda, my girlfriend, is 22, 5'8", about 120 pounds, Light Brown hair, nice ass, firm tits and a killer smile. Her eyes are the sexiest I have ever seen, next to her mothers. Annette, is Linda's mother, is an inch or so shorter, with a larger butt, larger boobs which you could tell were not as firm as they once had been, but nice still the same. She also has light brown, but slightly graying hair.

I have dated Linda for the last 2 ½ years pretty seriously, but not quite ready for marriage, since we both want to be more established with our jobs before that huge step. Annette or Annie as she prefers to be called, has no problem with me sleeping over at times, I don't over do it, but have been known to stay over Friday's or Saturday night's.

Linda has to work Saturday's, and I usually sleep late on those mornings, this particular morning was one of them. I awoke around 9:30 A.M. and naturally had a morning woody and a bladder full. I stumbled to the bathroom, still rubbing the sleep from my eyes, forgetting for the moment where I was I walked right into the bathroom. Low and behold, Annie was in there putting her makeup on in her nightgown. I got an eye full, before excusing myself, backing out of the door quickly.

"Oh! Weezer come on in, I can finish this when your done hon!" She said, as I was trying to hide my morning hard on from her, I don't think I made it before she saw it though. She stepped out into the hallway and I squeezed in past her, in a hurry to pee. "Thanks a lot Annie, I really have to go." I blushed as I shut the door behind me. Wondering how I could have been so stupid as not to have knocked on the door before rushing in like I did. But I could not get the sight of Annie out of my mind as I peed, her standing with her legs strained as she leaned over the sink to apply her makeup, her ass straining against the silky material of her colorful gown, half on her breast exposed in the loosely tied gown, a glimpse of dark nipple showing for a brief second.

Oh well, too late now. I leaned against the cabinet as I peed and held that vision of her in my mind as I relieved myself, Shaking it off, I stuffed my now semi-hard pecker back in my briefs, flushed and almost ran into Annie as I left the bathroom. "Oh Jeez Annie, I'm so sorry!" I told her as shifted to one side to let her have some room to get back to the bathroom, "I can't belief this, I burst in on you then almost run you down. I'm so sorry."

She smiled that smile she and her daughter both shared, "That's OK hon, You just need some coffee to open your eyes. There is a fresh pot in the kitchen hon." Her white teeth showed as she laughed at my embarrassment. "I guess your right Annie, You want some too?" "Sure, that would be great, I'll be in there in a few minutes, 2 sugars 1 creamer, OK?"

I went to Linda's bedroom and threw my pants on and went to the kitchen and poured 2 cups then doctored hers the way she requested and sat down to sip on mine. A few minutes later Annie came in looking fresh and good for the day ahead of her then sat next to me, still in her gown, no bra, her thick nipples poking out of the thin silky material, drawing my gaze to them every time I looked at her. I couldn't help but watch as her full lips actually caressed the cup as she drank her coffee, I could only hope Linda would be so damn sexy drinking coffee in 15 years.

We had some small talk, then she asked if I wanted some breakfast, I wasn't really hungry, but I didn't want her to leave just yet, so I said "Sure, that would be great Annie, thanks." She stood and started gathering the makings for a breakfast meal as I sat and watched. She moved so smoothly her body pressing against her gown as she quickly had it ready, making me a plate of eggs, bacon and toast, then making herself one we ate and chatted, my eyes continually straying towards the slit of her gown, and the nice breasts under it. It was hard not to, gravity had not been hard on her, but it had visited the breasts some, just enough to really have a sexy droop. And with half of it showing, girlfriends mom or not, I had to look.

After a few minutes into our mornings meal, she asked me, "Well, tell me Weezer, do you like what you see?" a smirk on her pretty face, knowing she had just busted me big time staring at her tits.

I could only blush then stutter, "I'm sorry Annie, I really didn't mean to stare, but, Damn , that gown doesn't leave much to the imagination you know!"

She laughed and I felt a little more relaxed knowing she wasn't going to get angry and slap me or something. "That's alright Weezer and Thank You, at least I know I still have some of what it takes to make a man look."

"Well you don't have anything to worry about there Annie, even a blind man could find you more than attractive." I tried to dig my way out of what could be a very embarrassing situation for me, "I'm surprised your not remarried by now anyway, It's been 4 years since you got divorced."

"Shit Weezer, that's all I need in my life, another man. Sorry bastard's just want one thing, A Mother!!!!" She and I both cracked up, I watched as her head raised and her neck stretched back, her hair flowing over her shoulders. My first thought as I saw that was how nice it would be to nibble up to her ears. Jeez, this is my girlfriends mother I was having these thoughts about.

Be that as it may, I had to shift in the chair as I was hard again from my own perverted thoughts. She must have seen the look in my eyes and on my face because suddenly she had a serious look on her own face. "Weezer, do you know how long it's been since I've been with a man?"

I know my face showed the shock as I tried to swallow a gulp of coffee, then tried to answer the shocking question. "Uh, No I wouldn't have any idea Annie, I never really thought about it." I looked in her eyes, seeing something I had never seen before, something strange was in them. A dreamy far away look as she took in my response.

Then I felt her hand on my knee, "It's been too long Weezer, way too long." her hand moved towards my crotch as she spoke. As she moved towards my crotch, her gown opened more, showing her whole breast, my eyes not missing one centimeter of it. Every little bump on her areola showed, I could see her nipple was erect, as erect as I was.

"Annie, you uh, we, uh, I don't think this is wise." I stammered as her fingernail traced the head of my hard on, "I mean, it wouldn't be right to do something, not with Linda being your daughter and my girlfriend. I never cheated on her, I've never even thought about it Annie." I gulped hard.

"Well, I won't tell if you won't." She smiled as she leaned over and kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth unexpectedly, and mine attacking hers just as suddenly. We fell into each others arms at the breakfast table as she moved onto my lap, face first, her legs spread open around my hips. Her gown opened more and as I grabbed her ass, pulling her closer to me, I felt the short gown pull up and found her to be nude under it.

My hands roamed her entire ass as she ground her crotch on mine, my hard on hidden under my briefs lay at an angle on her thigh as we dry humped each other, our kiss as desperate as two virgins ready to yield to the forbidden lusts for the first time. Her fingers ran through my hair as she pulled my face to hers, our kiss not having been broken yet. I ran my fingers under her ass cheeks, feeling the hair of her pussy reaching to her ass, so warm and soft. Annie smelled so good and her skin was so soft, it was hard to think that she was so much older than me, and I didn't waste any more time thinking about that.

She must have been excited because I slipped a finger into the dark recesses of her crotch and was surprised at just how wet she was already. I felt her lips open on her wet pussy as my finger slid in her. I felt her weaken as I slid my finger deeper in her, she put her face in my neck, sucking on it lightly. Her tongue warm, wet and so soft as she began to lick up to my ear. Her hot breath driving me wild as I sucked on her earlobe, running my tongue inside her ear. Her hips ground on mine as her head fell back, giving me access to her sexy, sweet smelling neck.

"I have wanted to have you for so long Weezer, I just never knew how much until I saw you this morning, your hard on pressing against your underwear. It was then that I knew I had to have you!" those dark bedroom eyes of hers staring into mine.

I attacked her as I kissed, licked and nibbled from ear to ear on Annie, her breath coming in quick gasps as I bit lightly on it between sucking and kissing it. Her hands never letting go of my hair as she held my face to her neck. I kissed lower on her chest, removing my finger from her and pulling the front of her gown open with both of my hands, looking at her breasts for a moment before literally engulfing them with my mouth and hands. Her nipples hard with her sexual excitement, the feeling was exquisite, the difference between her and her daughter measurable by not only weight, but the way her nipple's hardened as I sucked on them. The thick nipples stuck out like erasers as my tongue circled each one in it's on time.

Her hands ran down my back, fingernails raking down as she was lost in her lust. My briefs, wet as she continued grinding her pussy on my crotch, my dick throbbing with my own lust for her, 20 years older or not, it didn't matter, Annie was one hot mother fucker, and I was soon to be a motherfucker myself.

I stood up, her in my arms and laid her on the table, I stared at her body for a moment before I kissed her soft thick lips. Slowly moving down her chest to her breasts once more before continuing on to her honey pot. The thick curly hair, only slightly lighter in color than the hair on her head was waiting for my tongue to spread it for my reward. I was on my knees as I got my first sight of it, the pubic hairs moist, her outer lips thick with blood as I licked her, bottom to top, the lips spreading like magic with the slight pressure of my tongue. The slight smell exuding from her sex only led me her pussy faster.

Annie's fingers grabbed my hair, forcing my face between her thighs, gasping she cried out, "Oh Yes Weezer, lick my pussy baby. Lick me good, Oh shit, it's been so fucking long baby. Fuck yes, eat me good Weezer."

I moved my hands to her outer pussy lips, the inner portion of her a beautiful dark pink and shiny with her dew, gently spreading them I kissed them then began to eat her out in earnest. Her hard little clit was throbbing as I licked it, I heard her gasp when my hot tongue hit the hard nub, her fingers digging into my head pulling me to her, her legs spread wider and her breath came faster. I stuck my face as deep between her thighs as I possibly could without actually pushing it inside her, tonguing her pussy like a wild man who had not had sex in years, when in fact I had just had sex with Linda just last night.

Annie was crying out as her orgasm hit her hard and fast. She trembled from the depths of her belly, her body shook as she cried out my name, "Oh Fuck Yes Weezzzzzeeerrrrrrr! I'm fucking cummingggg.... Eat me baby, Oh yes, there, right there, don't stop Weezer, please don't fucking stop yet!"

I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to, she had a death grip on my head, my face was flooded with her juices as she came over and over again with smaller orgasm's. Her legs fell from my shoulders as she began to relax her death grip on my head. I raised up and saw the look on her face, It was one of pure sexual satisfaction. Her eyes closed, a small smile on her face, I eased up off my knees and stood, my dick throbbing, my on needs fixing to be taken care of now.

I dropped my briefs, stepped out of them then closed the gap between us. My dick was aimed right at her slick gash, the lips red and thick, waiting for me to penetrate them. I ran the head of my dick along the slit, her eyes opened, a look of lust like I have never seen before on a woman and may never see again, teasing her with the head of my cock as I refused to enter her yet. Smearing her juices and my saliva the length of her slit then slapping her clit with it before lowering it down the slit again.

"Fuck me Weezer, give it to me now, Give it to me good baby. It's been so fucking long, don't tease me anymore" Her voice husky with her sexual desire clearly evident. "I want it, I want it now Weezer!"

She grabbed my dick from my hand and held it to the entrance of her wet pussy, sliding it up and down once more before pulling me to her, I had to follow or lose my dick. The heat coming from her could have baked biscuits, I followed through and slid in her with one easy push. When I was in as deep as I could get, I stopped, once again gazing over her body. She was fucking beautiful, the slight gleam of sweat covering her sparkled from the mornings sunlight through the kitchen window. Her breasts heaving in from anticipation of her finally getting fucked, something she had wanted for longer than she cared to remember.

I pulled back slowly until the head of my dick was almost out of her, then I eased back into her, feeling how tight and smooth she was as my cock refilled her. Every nerve on my cock felt her heat as I was watching her face, her eyes closed and her lips parted. Her tongue ran around the edges of her lips as I made slow love to her, on her kitchen table. Thankfully, she had great taste in furniture, because a cheaper table wouldn't be able to take what I was fixing to give her.

I gained speed with every stroke of my cock, her hands went to her breasts, tweaking her hardened nipples, pulling on them as she fucked me back. Her legs wrapped around my hips, our thrusts meeting halfway as her hips raised off the table. She grabbed my shoulders pulling me to her face, her tongue attacked mine our faces mashed together as tightly as our hips. Annie was so wet you could hear her juices sloshing as we fucked, my balls were covered in mere seconds, the smell of our sexual activity permeated the entire kitchen, a total aphrodisiac for me.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I would be fucking my girlfriends mother, and surely not on her kitchen table. I felt my balls tighten, the mere thought of Annie spread out beneath me, crying out as she came, was enough to make me want to cum, but I didn't want this to end so soon. My mouth beside her ear I told her I felt like I was fixing to come, "Fuck yes, come for me Weezer, come for me. Fuck that, come on me. Shoot that beautiful spunk all over me. Cum on me now you mother fucker!"

As much as I wanted to delay it, I couldn't hold back any more, not that I had been trying very hard, I pulled out of her at the last second, grabbed my cock and jerked off on her. The first shot went on her neck, the second hit between her tits. Annie didn't hesitate as she felt the warm goo hit her, she ran her hands over it and smeared it on her sweating body. A deep growl coming from the depths of her as she felt spurt after spurt hit her body. Down her belly, some of it hit in her belly button, then down her pubic hair, my eyes closed, my hand jerking furiously on my cock,her hand furiously rubbing her hot clit and I made sure every last bit of my spunk escaped the confines of my balls.

As the last spasm left my balls I lay down on her, not caring that I was smearing my spunk on us, our bodies hot, sweaty and happy. I lay there a few minutes until we both had caught our breath, raising my head I turned and gave her a kiss, this time a slow tender kiss, one of lovers, not one of total need for personal gratification. She returned the kiss as gently as I had given it, our tongues not in a battle this time but a slow lazy kiss. One of two people that had no energy left but for the most minimal movements possible.

I pushed off her after a few moments, once again thankful for the quality of the table then put my hand out to take hers. I pulled her up then kissed her once more, bending down I got my briefs, getting a slap on the ass as I did. I was too exhausted to jump, Annie grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the bathroom, where we had a leisure shower together.

While showering I washed her beautiful body Clean of my sperm and our sweat, taking our time I bathed her front and back. When I saw her back I was in awe, the strong back muscles leading down to her fine, tight ass cheeks and on to the endless legs she had was one for the books. Annie then got to me and gave me the first bathing I had received since I was a child, and I loved it. She was so sensual in her way about it, no hurried movements, a slow and exacting bathing.

One only a woman knows how to give, not a girl, but a woman. Her hands tantalized my cock and balls and down between my legs as she washed the sex from me. Her hand wrapped around my now hardening cock, gently teasing it as she pulled the loose skin towards her as it hardened. Annie leaned forward until I could feel the heat from her breath on me, I looked down as she looked up into my eyes before her thick lips surrounded the girth of my now ready dick. Her tongue worked magic every where it touched, her lips never yielding the grip they had on me as her face began the piston like motion, her neck muscles straining at the angle she was in since I was a bit taller than was comfortable for her, but it never slowed her down as she gave me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had.

Annie could do things with her mouth that could be patented. She seemed to know just when I was going to have my orgasm, because as I looked down I saw a gleam in her eyes as she worked her hand on my shaft faster and faster until I shot off in her hot little horny mouth. Never missing a drop, I watched as she swallowed it then smiled at me before kissing my balls. We got out of the shower and dressed, went back into the kitchen and had our second cup of coffee for the morning.

"I wish I could wake up to that every morning Weezer, I don't know a better way to start the day." Her eyes sparkled as she smiled at me.

I smiled back at her wondering how I could arrange that.

*

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR Sexual Abuse, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,305 Followers